Best Resident Evil Character

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
Which of these Resident Evil characters do you think is the best?

Kero_Co
Wesker. Not a single doubt.

Ms.Marvel
barry for the win.

"oh... my GAAAWD!"

Ridley_Prime
The one with the smexy Asian ass.

Ms.Marvel
krauser?

Ridley_Prime
He's American.

-Pr-
While i'd say Ada is the hottest, my favourite character would be any one of Chris, Jill, Ada or Leon...

NemeBro
Wesker because of his wacky antics in RE5.

Neo Darkhalen
Wesker.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by -Pr-
While i'd say Ada is the hottest, my favourite character would be any one of Chris, Jill, Ada or Leon...
Yeah. In all seriousness, I'd have to go with any of those 4, as well as Albert. No particular top choice for me, so I didn't vote on the poll.

Ladyluck
Wesker is pretty cool but Leon just kicks ass.

ArtificialGlory
Nemesis.

Neo Darkhalen
Oh and if not Wesker, then Sergei, in fact....tell me, why isn't Sergei on the list, or Duvalle for that matter, or the Ashford twins or even Spencer?

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
Oh and if not Wesker, then Sergei, in fact....tell me, why isn't Sergei on the list, or Duvalle for that matter, or the Ashford twins or even Spencer?

I'll answer this question with another question. Why is it that the Moderators only give a 10 limit on a poll?

-Pr-
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Yeah. In all seriousness, I'd have to go with any of those 4, as well as Albert. No particular top choice for me, so I didn't vote on the poll.

i'm not a fan of wesker as a character i'd root for, but he was a cool villain.

Originally posted by Nemesis X
I'll answer this question with another question. Why is it that the Moderators only give a 10 limit on a poll?

you should rarely need more than ten...

Impediment
If we are limited to protagonists only, then I say Jill.

littlefox_Kovu
all characters are pretty cool.

Wesker is a great villian, and Chris rocks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.