Skaar vs Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
Who wins?

Knowsbleed33
Juggernaut 10/10.

Although I'm sure Pak won't see it that way.

jalek moye
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Juggernaut 10/10.

hmm I actually forsee Banner using some device that turns the tide of that fight rather then Skaar over powering him or somthing. if Skaar does it shows that Pak clearly thinks less about Juggernaut then I thought

guy222
book be out soon

KillAll
we will see, but i'm betting on juggernaut. even vs hulk skaar didnt look that impressive.

Knowsbleed33
Skaar hasn't looked impressive against any top tier he's been up against.

The Nuul
Juggs in a stompage.

Rage.Of.Olympus
What has Skaar done to justify this thread?

Juggernaut turns him into a stain.

Naija boy
Jugs wins comfortably

Stoic
For some odd reason I have a feeling that Skaar is alot more powerful than people think. Although I could be overestimating him

Naija boy
^maybe but well see what happens when he fights jugs

jalek moye
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
What has Skaar done to justify this thread?

Juggernaut turns him into a stain. fights him next issue

jalek moye
Originally posted by Stoic
For some odd reason I have a feeling that Skaar is alot more powerful than people think. Although I could be overestimating him

From what he has shown we are pretty much correct on how we rate him, this may change now that Banner is his coach

Master Court
Juggernaut better win.

Here, he sure as Hell does.

The Nuul
We all know what Pak is going to do.

Survivor19
I do not know...

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Survivor19
I do not know...

"I needed a punching bag... and the Rhino was busy" - Banner to Cain

I guess we do... sad There is still hope, though.

jalek moye
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

yea hope that Banner does it with some tech device instead of Skaar beating him up

Accel
I'm sure people will complain about it no matter what happens.

Knowsbleed33

I'm still holding out hope that it's a robot or hologram.

KillAll
if skaar wins by some stupid plot device i'm gonna be upset.

here we have a person who can atleast challenge the gods (thor presents a problem, but most gods juggernaut could walk over).

who has shrugged off everything he's encountered except future tech. far beyond banner...

he's been dissolved to bone, but somehow skaar/banner are gonna beat him?? come on... i hope not.

The Nuul
Pak is stupid enough to make Skaar powerful enough to fight Juggs.

Knowsbleed33
Pak was stupid enough to job out Strange/Zom so that Hulk would win.

Anything is possible with that guy.

Master Court

Well, hang on there. Skaar is one thing, but Hulk is a seasoned top-tier brick. If he beats someone, it's all good, especially if it's an uber-amped Hulk who was said to be(in WWHulk incarnation) the most powerful guy in the galaxy, not to mention the entire time he was holding back a big bulk of his power. If someone absurdly powerful beats him, it's all good. But Skaar is new and not nearly as powerful as Hulk. If Skaar beats someone we all know and love, it's "No f*cking way!!". If someone we know and love beats him, it's "Yeah, of course".

DarkOdin
Originally posted by KillAll
if skaar wins by some stupid plot device i'm gonna be upset.

here we have a person who can atleast challenge the gods (thor presents a problem, but most gods juggernaut could walk over).

who has shrugged off everything he's encountered except future tech. far beyond banner...

he's been dissolved to bone, but somehow skaar/banner are gonna beat him?? come on... i hope not.

Skaar had a plot devise the oldpower. If the oldpower can negate parts juggs enchantment. Skaar should be able to go toe to toe with him.

KillAll
i didnt think the old power was magic based??

Eternal Idol
Juggernaut 10/10.

The Nuul

thumb up correct!

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by Master Court
Well, hang on there. Skaar is one thing, but Hulk is a seasoned top-tier brick. If he beats someone, it's all good, especially if it's an uber-amped Hulk who was said to be(in WWHulk incarnation) the most powerful guy in the galaxy, not to mention the entire time he was holding back a big bulk of his power. If someone absurdly powerful beats him, it's all good. But Skaar is new and not nearly as powerful as Hulk. If Skaar beats someone we all know and love, it's "No f*cking way!!". If someone we know and love beats him, it's "Yeah, of course".

Well...that's just swell, swell. Do you know who Zom is?

Master Court
Well...that's just swell, swell. Do you know who Zom is?

*sigh*

He wasn't fighting Zom. He was fighting Strange, channeling the power of Zom. It usually takes those high-end cosmic f*cknuts to f*cking stop the actual Zom. It would make more sense to assume that, instead of Hulk beating Zom, Strange merely borrowed some power from Zom. And he was trying to controlling himself. Not to mention Hulk was holding back the entire time. We saw his true power when he went World Breaker. Footstep earthquakes and all that sh*t. Since we can't be for certain how much power Strange channeled from Zom - because Strange was holding back -, combined with the fact that we can't be for certain how much power Hulk was holding back - which was obviously immense considering WBHulk couldn't even move without causing extreme damage -, we can't possibly say for certain who was taking more liberties with their power at the time. So it doesn't make a difference that Hulk beat Zom/Strange. Hulk didn't beat Zom. Not the actual Zom personally, anyway. How the f*ck would he?

I hope you get what I meant now. Hulk's high showings are respectable. But if Skaar can duplicate them, it's bullsh*t. Know what I mean?

Trackz
*sigh*

He wasn't fighting Zom. He was fighting Strange, channeling the power of Zom. It usually takes those high-end cosmic f*cknuts to f*cking stop the actual Zom. It would make more sense to assume that, instead of Hulk beating Zom, Strange merely borrowed some power from Zom. And he was trying to controlling himself. Not to mention Hulk was holding back the entire time. We saw his true power when he went World Breaker. Footstep earthquakes and all that sh*t. Since we can't be for certain how much power Strange channeled from Zom - because Strange was holding back -, combined with the fact that we can't be for certain how much power Hulk was holding back - which was obviously immense considering WBHulk couldn't even move without causing extreme damage -, we can't possibly say for certain who was taking more liberties with their power at the time. So it doesn't make a difference that Hulk beat Zom/Strange. Hulk didn't beat Zom. Not the actual Zom personally, anyway. How the f*ck would he?

I hope you get what I meant now. Hulk's high showings are respectable. But if Skaar can duplicate them, it's bullsh*t. Know what I mean?

wasn't it stated that strange had only channeled a little bit of zom's power so he wouldn't go insane?...I think i remember reading that somewhere.

Knowsbleed33
*sigh*

I see what you're saying. The problem is we go by feats mostly or atleast I do mostly. I say it's BS if Skaar can some how duplicate a Hulk feat because Skaar hasn't done anything like it in the past. If, all of a sudden, Skaar has the ability to defeat someone like the Juggernaut, it will be considered suspect by most of the more discerning comic fans. I see most Hulk and/or Skaar fans think Skaar is out of the blue going to be able to wield the OldPower effectively enough to defeat the Juggernaut. Have you seen Skaar with the OldPower? He's a newb with it. He's had nothing but bad showings with it.

Also, I wasn't talking about Strange only tapping a small amount of Zoms power. I was talking about how Pak changed the events of the fight mid way just to give Hulk the win. Strange/Zom was absolutely handing Hulk his ass until, all of the sudden, Strange seens the collateral damage he's causing and just stops fighting.

KillAll
well, whos going to volunteer to get the skaar/juggernaut issue scanned up and put on the forum for everybody to see?

Master Court
I see what you're saying. The problem is we go by feats mostly or atleast I do mostly. I say it's BS if Skaar can some how duplicate a Hulk feat because Skaar hasn't done anything like it in the past. If, all of a sudden, Skaar has the ability to defeat someone like the Juggernaut, it will be considered suspect by most of the more discerning comic fans. I see most Hulk and/or Skaar fans think Skaar is out of the blue going to be able to wield the OldPower effectively enough to defeat the Juggernaut. Have you seen Skaar with the OldPower? He's a newb with it. He's had nothing but bad showings with it.

Well, from what I can see, we agree here.

Also, I wasn't talking about Strange only tapping a small amount of Zoms power. I was talking about how Pak changed the events of the fight mid way just to give Hulk the win. Strange/Zom was absolutely handing Hulk his ass until, all of the sudden, Strange seens the collateral damage he's causing and just stops fighting.

Well, if you consider more than the pace and direction of the fight, it's perfectly acceptable. For one, besides looking a little disheveled, Hulk didn't seem at all bothered by the huge holes Zom/Strange had blasted through him. Just a page after Zom/Strange pauses, the holes and injuries are completely gone. Considering before that, Hulk's healing factor survived being shredded by thousands of adamantium bullets, it's possible Zom/Strange simply wasn't doing enough damage. At the first opportunity Hulk had, he easily took the fight. From the way I see it, Hulk was taken off guard by Zom/Strange's power, but besides being put through a little pain, Hulk's healing factor basically meant Hulk couldn't be put down like that.

Badabing
Looks like Skaar wins.

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/Marvel/Marvel%20Scans/th_SkaarJuggy.jpg

The Nuul
Originally posted by Badabing
Looks like Skaar wins.

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/Marvel/Marvel%20Scans/th_SkaarJuggy.jpg

Like I figured, more of Paks bullshit.

Parmaniac
Looks like Skaar wins.

is it out or a preview?

HueyFreeman
Looks like Skaar wins.

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/Marvel/Marvel%20Scans/th_SkaarJuggy.jpg I read it. Its actually pretty funny. But he mostly outsmarted Juggs more than anything.

KillAll
juggernaut is a loser.

guy222
Skaar woot

Badabing
Originally posted by The Nuul
Like I figured, more of Paks bullshit. Hater. durhulk
Originally posted by Parmaniac
is it out or a preview? It's out. The Incredible Hulk 602.

Lord Feron
Looks like JUggs been downgraded.... geezz one shot into deep space... wtf WWH couldn't even do that.

HueyFreeman
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Looks like JUggs been downgraded.... geezz one shot into deep space... wtf WWH couldn't even do that. Long story short juggs was flying into skaarr who acted like a baseball bat.

psycho gundam
Looks like Skaar wins.

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/Marvel/Marvel%20Scans/th_SkaarJuggy.jpg he got ring outed like it was super smash bros.

Survivor19
Can someone post lead-up too? I mean, fight couldn't have started and ended in 1 hit, right?

KillAll
"OK, what was THAT? Maybe it will come off better when I read it again, but, this was about the most nothing fight you could imagine. It doesn't even feel like I've just read a whole comic. It was also about the most cardboard cut-out depiction of Juggernaut you could imagine. They do little but go on and on about his unstoppability.

Banner coaches Skaar some more. We get a page or so of Skaar trying to toe-to-toe with Juggernaut and getting smacked down. While down and apparently near out, Skaar reverts to a little boy form and begs Juggernaut not to hit him anymore(which is about the only interesting part of the fight). Juggernaut pauses at the transformation, and since he's standing still he's not unstoppable(yes, they actually stress this in the comic) so boy-Skaar levitates him into the air. Skaar changes back to normal and leaps after Juggernaut.

But Skaar can only use the OldPower when he's on the ground, so he and Juggernaut fall back down to Earth. Skaar opens the Earth and he and Juggernaut end up falling underground in molten lava. In lava Juggernaut doesn't have any footholds, because, you know, he's unstoppable and to utilize his unstoppability he needs footholds to unstoppably charge forward with his unstoppability. Except for the first page the Juggernaut doesn't generate any real offensive in the fight and seems content to just wait until a foothold presents itself so he can use his unstoppability. In the lava, instead of fighting Skaar and Juggernaut discuss disfunctional relationships with their fathers(mostly off-panel). They laugh together, then Skaar uses the OldPower to fly them on a chunk of earth up to the surface.

But their "friendship" is a trick. Skaar suddenly stops the chunk of Earth and a surprised Juggernaut flies off and calls Skaar a cheater. Skaar then OldPower punches Juggernaut, knocking off one of those strange shoulder pads the artist drew him with and apparently propelling Juggernaut into an OldPower-controlled course into outer space. Cut to Reed and Beast, none of the shuttles and satellites they've sent out can locate Juggernaut. They talk about how Banner may be even more dangerous than Hulk. Cut back to Skaar and Banner, they go to a comics shop and read some Marvel comics. Wolverine then appears in the comics shop with claws popped. The End."

copied and pasted, not my words. and yes, its pretty close to the truth:

Survivor19
Well... i figured out, that Old Power would make this fight 1-sided before.
Seems like Cain was quite cool in this issue, and Skaar was a jerk, like always. Inherited from daddy Banner, i suppose.

KillAll
juggernaut should have walked through everything that skaar could come up with. the issue should have went something like this:

juggernaut beats up banner and sheild protecting him. juggernaut beats up skaar and takes everything that is thrown at him. pounds him into the ground too.

banner and skaar retreat to which banner says something along the lines of "thats what its like to fight hulk, only hulk isnt as tough"...

but juggernaut just takes a trip on the WTF was that express train right into the town of bfr that just happens to be on the planet jupiter.

psycho gundam
since he was bfr'd to space, looks like "planet juggernaut" is on the horizon.

KillAll
is that as in... can there be anybody on any planet that juggernaut can actually beat? juggernaut goes on a quest to find out. waste of ink waste of paper.

Survivor19
...too bad his chances against Hiro-Kala are even worse.

iceman24567
Juggernaut 10/10.

KillAll
Originally posted by Survivor19
...too bad his chances against Hiro-Kala are even worse.

who is that? really?

Lord Feron
"OK, what was THAT? Maybe it will come off better when I read it again, but, this was about the most nothing fight you could imagine. It doesn't even feel like I've just read a whole comic. It was also about the most cardboard cut-out depiction of Juggernaut you could imagine. They do little but go on and on about his unstoppability.

Banner coaches Skaar some more. We get a page or so of Skaar trying to toe-to-toe with Juggernaut and getting smacked down. While down and apparently near out, Skaar reverts to a little boy form and begs Juggernaut not to hit him anymore(which is about the only interesting part of the fight). Juggernaut pauses at the transformation, and since he's standing still he's not unstoppable(yes, they actually stress this in the comic) so boy-Skaar levitates him into the air. Skaar changes back to normal and leaps after Juggernaut.

But Skaar can only use the OldPower when he's on the ground, so he and Juggernaut fall back down to Earth. Skaar opens the Earth and he and Juggernaut end up falling underground in molten lava. In lava Juggernaut doesn't have any footholds, because, you know, he's unstoppable and to utilize his unstoppability he needs footholds to unstoppably charge forward with his unstoppability. Except for the first page the Juggernaut doesn't generate any real offensive in the fight and seems content to just wait until a foothold presents itself so he can use his unstoppability. In the lava, instead of fighting Skaar and Juggernaut discuss disfunctional relationships with their fathers(mostly off-panel). They laugh together, then Skaar uses the OldPower to fly them on a chunk of earth up to the surface.

But their "friendship" is a trick. Skaar suddenly stops the chunk of Earth and a surprised Juggernaut flies off and calls Skaar a cheater. Skaar then OldPower punches Juggernaut, knocking off one of those strange shoulder pads the artist drew him with and apparently propelling Juggernaut into an OldPower-controlled course into outer space. Cut to Reed and Beast, none of the shuttles and satellites they've sent out can locate Juggernaut. They talk about how Banner may be even more dangerous than Hulk. Cut back to Skaar and Banner, they go to a comics shop and read some Marvel comics. Wolverine then appears in the comics shop with claws popped. The End."

copied and pasted, not my words. and yes, its pretty close to the truth:

****ing lame...

Survivor19
Hiro-Kala (or what-was-his-name-again) is twin brother of Skaar, the most powerful Old Power User around. He does some crazy sh%t with it.

He is also such a big jerk, that Skaar looks like angel in comparsion.

KillAll
what comics does he appear in??? and what has he done so far with it??? how much more powerful is he than skaar??? i'm looking for a new favorite character. juggernaut is not him anymore. not at all.

psycho gundam
son of hulk

he doesn't hulk out apparently, but he did use the old power to acquire a new planet to establish basically "new sakaar" by force.

where the F he came from...i don't know

Ptr_Grifin
Originally posted by psycho gundam
since he was bfr'd to space, looks like "planet juggernaut" is on the horizon.

I actually got a laugh out of this.

At least Juggernaut wasn't actually injured and beat down. To me, this just seemed like a generic Hulk/strong hero vs Juggernaut fight. Can't really have the hero lose, but can't have Juggernaut win/lose either.

Master Court
^

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who noticed that. The Planet Juggernaut crack should be in a "Crack Hall of Fame" or something.

KingD19
Hiro-Kala is a beast, a beast who thinks he's a god, and acts like Vulcan on steroids. He doesn't threaten people, they say something wrong, and he kills them.

Anybody got the full scans for the comic though? Or even just the fight?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin
I actually got a laugh out of this.

Oh yeah, me too.

KingD19
Juggernaut was putting out an 8 on the richter scale, how strong were Banner's shields?

guy222
http://a.imagehost.org/t/0727/Incredible_Hulk_602_008.jpg http://a.imagehost.org/t/0056/Incredible_Hulk_602_009.jpg http://a.imagehost.org/t/0951/Incredible_Hulk_602_010.jpg http://a.imagehost.org/t/0262/Incredible_Hulk_602_011.jpg http://a.imagehost.org/t/0155/Incredible_Hulk_602_012.jpg http://a.imagehost.org/t/0961/Incredible_Hulk_602_013.jpg

guy222
http://a.imagehost.org/t/0837/Incredible_Hulk_602_014.jpg http://a.imagehost.org/t/0214/Incredible_Hulk_602_015.jpg http://a.imagehost.org/t/0020/Incredible_Hulk_602_016-17.jpg http://a.imagehost.org/t/0318/Incredible_Hulk_602_018.jpg http://a.imagehost.org/t/0227/Incredible_Hulk_602_019.jpg

plutomic
im sorry.. but who is skarr? and why isn't banner hulked out?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by plutomic
im sorry.. but who is skarr? and why isn't banner hulked out?

Skaar is Hulk's son.

Banner can't hulk out anymore. Rulk drained all of his power.

plutomic
oh...so there is no more hulk at all?

KingD19
Eventually he'll come back, but in this series, there won't be Hulk for a little bit. However, Hulk is active in a few other series.

I want to see Skarr and Hiro-Kala meet.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by plutomic
oh...so there is no more hulk at all?

Blame this guy:

http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/8938/incrediblehulk600027.th.jpg

Mindset
Skaar is Hulk's son.

Banner can't hulk out anymore. Rulk drained all of his power. . . .

facepalm

psycho gundam
is that as in... can there be anybody on any planet that juggernaut can actually beat? juggernaut goes on a quest to find out. waste of ink waste of paper. actually, the famous encounter between thor and juggernaut where the former created a magical vortex that negated the magic fueling juggernaut's advanced durability, it was all because of thor having to rescue a civilization the juggernaut became the king of. he had all of the people scared of him and defeated, thor came and deposed him and then bfr'd him into outer space with mjolnir.

so..it's wouldn't be far fetched at all since it happened already

Knowsbleed33
Pretty much as I figured the fight would go. BFR or a Banner plot. Skaar was simply no match for Juggernaut and Pak emphasized that.

KingD19
Originally posted by psycho gundam
actually, the famous encounter between thor and juggernaut where the former created a magical vortex that negated the magic fueling juggernaut's advanced durability, it was all because of thor having to rescue a civilization the juggernaut became the king of. he had all of the people scared of him and defeated.

He deposed the tyrant who was ruling the place, and the people loved him. The only people who were scared of him were the guys bolting on his helmet, and the cooks.

Blanket
So, Juggernaut had him pretty much out is what relevant here.

A pretty good strength feat though considering he knocked Juggy into space... I mean, it's a really good feat when Superman did it...

KingD19
Looks like he boosted him with the Old Power to make him reach escape velocity.

Accel
Originally posted by Blanket
A pretty good strength feat though considering he knocked Juggy into space... I mean, it's a really good feat when Superman did it...
And Rhino's done the same thing with Nova.

Maybe Rhino's what Banner's building Skaar up to, with Juggernaut as a warm-up; then he'll have a fight with TWO orbit-punchers going at it.

Blanket
Originally posted by Accel
And Rhino's done the same thing with Nova.

Maybe Rhino's what Banner's building Skaar up to, with Juggernaut as a warm-up; then he'll have a fight with TWO orbit-punchers going at it. OMG!! I can't wait.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Blanket
OMG!! I can't wait.

http://www.slowleadership.org/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/unusual_sarcasm_notice.jpg

Warlord
question: what are Skar's powers besides strength regen etc...

I haven't read him

KingD19
He's half Hulk, half Old-Strong, unlike Hiro-Kala, he inherited more traits from his daddy than his mom.

Skaar has super strength, durability, regeneration, super senses, and he can use the Old-Strong power like Caiera, harden his body, increase his strength, and manipulate the Earth.

He also has the ability to willingly change into his pseudo-human form. Which is a grayish-green 12 year old boy.

Blanket
Originally posted by Parmaniac
http://www.slowleadership.org/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/unusual_sarcasm_notice.jpg k

I don't know who that's directed at, but I can tell you that you're a frog molester.

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by KingD19
Looks like he boosted him with the Old Power to make him reach escape velocity.

And used Juggernauts free-falling against him basically. Like a batter hitting a home-run.

guy222
wonder how logan's gonna fare next issue

i figured skaar would win

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by guy222
wonder how logan's gonna fare next issue

i figured skaar would win

Before IH #602 Pak was pretty much a continuity whore. Now? No so much. Like it or not Wolverine has been able to hang with heavy hitters in the past. I doubt Pak will reference any of that and have Skaar walk over Wolverine.

Ptr_Grifin
I doubt Pak will reference any of that and have Skaar walk over Wolverine.

I wouldn't be surprised if that happened or if Wolverine did very well.

bbrem123
i dont mind that he is doing well against suck powerful characters...he has a crapload of power himself and he is tactical which make him a big treat to anybody in a fight...he should be able to walk over wolverine

Mike616
i dont know why people give juggernaut so much credit he is always get beat up by nimrod, gladiator, onslaught, bishop, and now he got wooped by skaar he is a loser

Mike616
juggernaut got OWNED

Nestical
Originally posted by Mike616
juggernaut got OWNED

crybaby

Sin I AM
yes that "fight" was extremely disturbing

i also like how "technical" they are getting lately with peoples powers, for example thors hammer and now juggernauts immovablilty

Mike616
Originally posted by Sin I AM
yes that "fight" was extremely disturbing

i also like how "technical" they are getting lately with peoples powers, for example thors hammer and now juggernauts immovablilty

i think they are trying to make juggernaut the new rhino, it seems that marvel liked the idea of juggernaut getting beat up when he was depowered and even when he got his powers back they still like the idea

Sin I AM
meh, Marvel has lost all sense of continuity...established characters are getting shat on for the sake of theis new breed. You can see it with all these "replacement" characters....cookie cutter rip-offs of the originals

The New She-Huk
Skaar
Rulk
Daken
X-23
Captain America (Bucky was better as Winter Soldier) etc, etc

its like these new writers are trying to tear the house down

Survivor19
Bucky is only bad under Bendis, Brubaker writes him great consistently.

nicamarvin
Pretty much as I figured the fight would go. BFR or a Banner plot. Skaar was simply no match for Juggernaut and Pak emphasized that. Yeah I find funny how people feel happy how Juggernaut gets BFR by the likes of hulk, but they never EVER manage to put a scratch on his skin or cause any real enjury Juggernaut still a Far superior brick...............

geshien
New characters aren't usually excepted, but as Sin stated, it doesn't help that they aren't even original.

Also if Greg Pak is writing it, it should have the Greg Pak guaranteed pile of shit seal of approval. stick out tongue

The Nuul
Pak is just a smarter version of Loeb.

geshien

Eh, sorta.

That's kinda like that guy who bought a Dodge neon and added a bunch of crap to it that doesn't actually make it any faster, but at least he didn't put a bunch of decals and a huge spoiler on it, unlike Loeb.

klintypooh
Originally posted by geshien
Eh, sorta.

That's kinda like that guy who bought a Dodge neon and added a bunch of crap to it that doesn't actually make it any faster, but at least he didn't put a bunch of decals and a huge spoiler on it, unlike Loeb.

Or a bunch of pouches and HUEG GUNZ!!!!!!

Like Liefield.

d3str0ya10
Juggs for now... -.-

Mindset
Originally posted by klintypooh
Or a bunch of pouches and HUEG GUNZ!!!!!!

Like Liefield. Uh, those things are great.

d3str0ya10
. . .

Mindset
I know destroya, intelligent thoughts are few and far between for you. sad

ZINGER!

iceman24567
Originally posted by Mindset
I know destroya, intelligent thoughts are few and far between for you. sad

ZINGER! Oh snap!

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by d3str0ya10
Juggs for now... -.-

Juggernaut always. IH #602 proved Skaar couldn't hang with Juggernaut unless he tricked him or BFR'd w/o a way for Juggernaut to stop him.

vansonbee
Depend on how the match is set up any thread...

Juggernaut was beaten in the comics through current scenarios given. lolz

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by vansonbee
Depend on how the match is set up any thread...

Juggernaut was beaten in the comics through current scenarios given. lolz

Or this.

Galactus20
dur

Galactus20
dur

Galactus20
dur

Galactus20
dur

Galactus20
dur

Galactus20
dur

klintypooh
I agree.

Galactus20
dur

Galactus20
dur

Galactus20
dur

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Galactus20
dur

Originally posted by klintypooh
I agree.

smokin'

klintypooh
He didn't half make some wonderful points before the edit, my favourite was when he compared Skaar to Lloyd Banks.

KingD19
What about when he compared Juggernaut to 50 Cent??? Making him Skaar's superior in every way, including earning potential??? laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.