judomaster vs kungfu master

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chomperx9
judomaster vs shang chi

who wins ?

Tazer
Yo.

which Judomaster?

Tazer

KingD19
If it's the chick Judomaster with the JSA, she wins, not because she's better than Shang-Chi, but because he's unable to actually hit her thanks to the Aversion Field.

rotiart
Dont read jsa, what is this aversion field? Kinda sounds like the purple man

KingD19
It's her power. It's a field that's always around her, and blows, hits, punches, presumably anything going directly towards her, misses. I don't care who you are, Superman, Hulk, Mandarin, whoever you are, if you throw a punch at her, you'll miss, period. However, the field doesn't work against things like explosions, since it's not directed directly at her.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by KingD19
It's her power. It's a field that's always around her, and blows, hits, punches, presumably anything going directly towards her, misses. I don't care who you are, Superman, Hulk, Mandarin, whoever you are, if you throw a punch at her, you'll miss, period. However, the field doesn't work against things like explosions, since it's not directed directly at her.

I always wondered how that would work on someone like Superman. I mean Superman can move faster than light, and she clearly cannot. Or say the Flash. Would he miss, even though she is standing still? It seems to me she still has to move out of the way of the blows but her aversion field makes it so that she can dodge any blow that's thrown at her.

jalek moye
ona side note i read that she has been hit by random blasts before, somehow the field knows what is aimed at her and not I guess

KingD19
Yeah, an explosion would get her, a ricochet blast, a blast aimed at someone who moved out of the way, etc...

rotiart
To say that evem superman couldnt tag her... Wow... That is Freakishly power if you didnt think to get around that with area type attacks

jalek moye
Originally posted by rotiart
To say that evem superman couldnt tag her... Wow... That is Freakishly power if you didnt think to get around that with area type attacks
or richochet shots and other ways of hitting her without aiming at her.

but for most people it's extremly hard to hit her because of the limited ways you can

Prep-Man
I think Superman with his super speed will probably be able to tag her, but if he doesn't use it, he doesn't stand a chance. Look what Judomaster did to Major Force. MF wasn't able to tag her and she knocked him down with one kick.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.