Deathstroke vs Daredevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Juk3n
DD gets billy the club to help make up for the physical disadvantage.

No gear otherwise.

comicfan11
Deathstroke.

The Nuul
DS 8-9/10

Konton
DS

shokosugi
DS 9/10

iceman24567
DS for the majority.

Warrior18
Deathstroke.

For Slade I think this follows a similar path to his fights with Batman.

occultdestroyer
Deathstroke the Terminator

namorsubby
I don't really even think this is close

JakeTheBank
Slade for the majority. His own enhanced senses and physical attributes will allow him to keep up with Matt and then some.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Warrior18
Deathstroke.

For Slade I think this follows a similar path to his fights with Batman.
Worse, unlike Batman DD doesn't have a bunch of handy gadgets or an awesome Batsuit.

namorsubby
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Worse, unlike Batman DD doesn't have the neccesary level of skill to somewhat compensate for slade's enhancements

fixed.

Prep-Man
DS.

d3str0ya10
Ds ftw

BattleMage
Deathstroke counter's a stirke and takes the billy club. Then proceeds to beat dare devil to death! Deathstroke 10/10.

thanos-prime
Originally posted by namorsubby
fixed.

you must still be upset about your wildcat vs dd threads.

iceman24567
Wildcat can split even against Daredevil no expression

shiv
Deathstoke Murders DD.

Face Inc.
DD would need a very lucky radar nerve strike. DS wins 8.9/10.

Daredevil1
Slade wins but not easy.

namorsubby
Originally posted by thanos-prime
you must still be upset about your wildcat vs dd threads. what does DS vs DD have anything to do with that?

BTW, lack of knowledge on anybody else's behalf has never been upsetting to me......you gotta learn patience for what you can't control man.

i'm actually very happy that things went the way it did in that match........if not, then i would've never made that wonderful thread full of scans for you guys to ignore or pick apart.lol

snoopdogg
Matt gets terminated.

Prep-Man
Matt might get a good push soon.

Rage.Of.Olympus
This is a pretty good fight. With no gear for Slade, I can see Daredevil getting a near split or so.

While, I'm on the topic, I'm pretty sure Batman nearly beat Deathstroke in a straight up fight once.

BruceSkywalker
Slade curbstomps

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
This is a pretty good fight. With no gear for Slade, I can see Daredevil getting a near split or so.

While, I'm on the topic, I'm pretty sure Batman nearly beat Deathstroke in a straight up fight once.
No, he beat Deathstroke when the esteemed mercenary was devoting most of his concentration to assassinating a target. During the fight he smacked down Batman a few times before Batman's persistence got on his nerves and he finally decided to stop "playing games" with him. Batman beat him with a cheap-shot and Deathstroke was more amused than anything else:
http://i915.photobucket.com/albums/ac358/Deathstroke91/Detective710-24.jpg
http://i915.photobucket.com/albums/ac358/Deathstroke91/Detective710-25.jpg

batdude123
Deathstroke.

Rage.Of.Olympus
No, he beat Deathstroke when the esteemed mercenary was devoting most of his concentration to assassinating a target. During the fight he smacked down Batman a few times before Batman's persistence got on his nerves and he finally decided to stop "playing games" with him. Batman beat him with a cheap-shot and Deathstroke was more amused than anything else:
http://i915.photobucket.com/albums/ac358/Deathstroke91/Detective710-24.jpg
http://i915.photobucket.com/albums/ac358/Deathstroke91/Detective710-25.jpg

I'm pretty sure that's not the fight I was talking about.

Omega Vision
I'm pretty sure that's not the fight I was talking about.
Well to my knowledge that's the only one on one fight between Batman and DS that ends with Batman as victor.

namorsubby
I'm pretty sure that's not the fight I was talking about. In their first encounter Batman contends for like a page, and then gets WTF pounded, with a finishing touch coming after batman continues pursuing Slade after he is KOed the first time.

their second encounter Slade put him Bruce down twice, and he's not even vaguely interested in their little scrimmages, but instead attempting to assasinate someone. Bruce in the end(after getting put down twice), gets the drop on him while he's hard at work, again, but that time it works in his favor.

It's all in my thread.

edit:
Well to my knowledge that's the only one on one fight between Batman and DS that ends with Batman as victor.
first one's in my thread

Rage.Of.Olympus

Batman did knock him out in Superman/Batman with a kick to the head but that was a sneak attack.

He also defeated him with help from Drake and Nightwing once.

The fight I was initially thinking off happened in Deathstroke 7 and 8. Batman held his own against him until the end and impressed me. Deathstroke even comments on how Batman is better than anyone his fought and he'd hate to fight him without his severely increased stats. As I recall, despite the fact that he won, he was in pretty bad shape. A dude with his hands immobilized kicked his ass as I recall.

And I never claimed that Batman defeated Deathstroke in a straight up fight.

The scan you posted are from Detective Comics #710 or around there. I recall Batman did alright in that issue but it was clear he was above Batman.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by namorsubby
In their first encounter Batman contends for like a page, and then gets WTF pounded, with a finishing touch coming after batman continues pursuing Slade after he is KOed the first time.

their second encounter Slade put him Bruce down twice, and he's not even vaguely interested in their little scrimmages, but instead attempting to assasinate someone. Bruce in the end(after getting put down twice), gets the drop on him while he's hard at work, again, but that time it works in his favor.

It's all in my thread.

Which fight are you talking about as the one I was thinking off, Bruce contended for more than a page and it was far from a pounding or a stomp. Or though Deathstroke did wail on him at the end. As I recall, Batman came after Deathstroke immediately so it was closer to being stunned or at beast a very short knock out.

Slade did seem to be beyond Batman in that issue. At least strength wise.

Not arguing here that Batman will beat Deathstroke or anything as such mind you.

Prep-Man
ds for now.

celeyhyga17
Deathstroke takes this
7/10

captain ulala
captain ulala = dur

Rage.Of.Olympus
I think Deathstroke takes it around 6-7/10 personally.

Joker793
Deathstroke
Who else wants 2 see a DS mini

captain ulala
captain ulala = dur

Prep-Man
ds 8/10.

captain ulala
captain ulala = dur

Prep-Man
wrong.

captain ulala
captain ulala = dur

Prep-Man
wrong again.

captain ulala
captain ulala = dur

Prep-Man
yours is a bad one?

captain ulala
captain ulala = dur

Prep-Man
thanks.

captain ulala
captain ulala = dur

Lord_Talron
creepsmile

Prep-Man
Whatever do u mean! big grin

JakeTheBank
I don't see how Matt beats Slade here for the majority, to be honest.

captain ulala
captain ulala = dur

Prep-Man
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I don't see how Matt beats Slade here for the majority, to be honest.

I think most people would agree.

captain ulala
captain ulala = dur

Warlord
Originally posted by Prep-Man
I think most people would agree.

me too...saddly

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by captain ulala
daredevil is the better fighter he wins no. his advantages in this fight do not include being a better fighter than slade

captain ulala
captain ulala = dur

Prep-Man
Probably not.

captain ulala
its a fact captain ulala = dur

Prep-Man
not really.

captain ulala
captain ulala = dur

Prep-Man
nah.

captain ulala
yeah

Prep-Man
yeah, what?

captain ulala
captain ulala = dur

Deadline
DS.

captain ulala
captain ulala = dur

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by captain ulala
yeah daredevil owns

...health insurance for when Slade sends him to the hospital?

captain ulala
captain ulala = dur

JakeTheBank
Pretty weak edit, son.

Warlord
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
...health insurance for when Slade sends him to the hospital?

I'd laughing out loud but DD is my favorite marvel character....still he looses to Slade

captain ulala
captain ulala = dur

captain ulala
captain ulala = dur

Prep-Man
We can tell.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.