Need for Speed: Shift

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistOfThe North
This came out today. I'll "get" it. Need for Speed as always been my favorite driving franchise. With NFS: Most Wanted being the best car racing video game i've ever played in my life. The game is perfect. From the soundtrack, (especially the soundtrack), to the gameplay, the graphics, and that game came out in early '06. Now we have "Shift" and man o man is it looking sexy.

Seen gameplay footage and i see myself liking this game alot.

SaTsuJiN
you know.. I saw an advertisement for this on game trailers.. and it looked pretty damn dope.. Imma prolly check it out..

it has 4p split screen right?

FistOfThe North
I don't think so. I haven't read anything on that. But if so that'd be a cool feature.

I know it's like 16 players at once on live, though.

Icy Ninja
I hope this game at least has 2 player split screen it sucks always having to go online to play with friends

FistOfThe North
Honestly i never even liked 2 or more player split screens with any game. Makes the screen look, obviously with good reason, just way too small or squished/limited. Gotta have it big. I prefer system-link even though i've never tried it but i know you get your own screen to play on with multiplayer games and your friend/s could be in the same room with you playing along with their own units..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.