Daken vs Mister X

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Nuul
Who wins?

Battlehammer
depends on if Bendis writes it.......

Survivor19
Mister X takes it home.

Kris Blaze
Mister X tells Daken that he isn't his father. Daken starts crying. Mister X adds his head to his trophywall.

BruceSkywalker
Mister X one shots him

KingD19
Daken stomps. Muramasa claws, HF, Pheremone control. X doesn't know what the hell is going on before he gets gutted.

Battlehammer
This is wierd though, because Mister X ability is like what man fans try to pretend spidersenses is. Mister X powers would negate the pheramones.

KingD19
Not necessarily, Daken has tricked people into thinking he has super speed, and into thinking he's not there. His mind probably wouldn't pick it up.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by KingD19
Not necessarily, Daken has tricked people into thinking he has super speed, and into thinking he's not there. His mind probably wouldn't pick it up.
you really have no idea how X powers work dispite the fact I posted scans of it to you. He locks onto there brain impulses which means pheramones won't due grap becuases x knows were Daken is attacking at all times it like spidersenses on steriods. This is not even adding the fact he a telepath who can read daken mind.

KingD19
You obviously don't realize that X doesn't actually read thoughts like that, he uses it to predicts moves and things, not what he's thinking.

And for the last time, I've read that whole comic.

If I recall correctly, Daken's pheremones worked on Spider-Man, and Wolverine. Sipdey Spider Sense, and Logans enhanced senses let them know where people are attacking all the time, but it still worked on them.

You ever consider that if Daken employs his pheremones, then X's mind won't register Daken being there?

Battlehammer
Originally posted by KingD19
You obviously don't realize that X doesn't actually read thoughts like that, he uses it to predicts moves and things, not what he's thinking.

And for the last time, I've read that whole comic.

If I recall correctly, Daken's pheremones worked on Spider-Man, and Wolverine. Sipdey Spider Sense, and Logans enhanced senses let them know where people are attacking all the time, but it still worked on them.

You ever consider that if Daken employs his pheremones, then X's mind won't register Daken being there?
No you dont get that he has three seperate powers. One of which is the ability to read peoples minds which he been satted to have and shown.

obvuously not, and certainly not any other apearances.

Actaully Spiderman was able to rely simply on his spidersenses to negate the pheramones. Here the think X locks onto his opponents brain impluses reflectivly. He automaticlly knows when there going to attack and his body reflectivly blocks it, it like spidersenses on steriods, which you seem unable to grasp.

Daken can't make him self not be seen, he can only thus far alter ones perception. Mister X powers automaticly lock onto his brain function making it impossiable for daken to achieve this and on top of the daken mind can be read by x like an open book.

Lord Feron
if what i think X powers are. Does he have to be able to see the enemy or can he just close his eyes and block and attack? BEcause his ability maps out the enemy in close proximity so... no where does it say he has to use to eyes to keep track of the enemy. Buyt then again just because it doesn't say it doesn't mean its got to be so.

If X does need to rely on his normal sense then he can take it, if not he is gonna get owned pretty damn bad.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Lord Feron
if what i think X powers are. Does he have to be able to see the enemy or can he just close his eyes and block and attack? BEcause his ability maps out the enemy in close proximity so... no where does it say he has to use to eyes to keep track of the enemy. Buyt then again just because it doesn't say it doesn't mean its got to be so.

If X does need to rely on his normal sense then he can take it, if not he is gonna get owned pretty damn bad.

He beat on taskmaster with his back turned. He does not need to be looking at them.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Pheromones are his only hope but based on his power set, they shouldn't matter to Mister X.

Daken get's a lesson in pain.

Battlehammer
I find this thread amuzing, becuase people are underestimating characters on both sides.

Daken is a beast, smart fighter, tough. It be hard fought. dispite bendis crap and dark x-men daken is displayed as manipulative intellegent indviduals who knows how to achieve his goals.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Pheromones are his only hope but based on his power set, they shouldn't matter to Mister X.

Daken get's a lesson in pain.

I thought Bullseye and Clint already took Daken to school.

I guess he must be a slow study big grin

dmills
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
I thought Bullseye and Clint already took Daken to school.

I guess he must be a slow study big grin I wouldn't open that can of worms if I were you.

Battlehammer
Bendis ignored Daken pheramones and the fact he has a magical claws. He also ahd his claws white at one point lol.

Bulleye incident Daken allowed to happen to make Bulleye look crazy and to make him self better.

srankmissingnin
Daken beat the X-Men. Hawkeye beat Daken. Hawkeye >>>>>> the X-Men! eek!

snoopdogg
Dracula beat X-Men. Blade beat Dracula. Blade>>>>Dracula! rock

Now you're catching on son.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Dracula beat X-Men. Blade beat Dracula. Blade>>>>Dracula! rock

Now you're catching on son.

Wait a second, I think I'm on to something here...

Hawkeye must be Dracula! eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.