Daken & Mr. X vs Karate Kid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Norman summons Daken and Mr. X to take down the Legionnaire. Val is meditating and in steps these two. Can Val (Zero Hour) prevent them from killing him?

Konton
KK 10/10

dmills
KK AKA CIS 10/10

The Nuul
KK 100/10

srankmissingnin
Post Zero Hour Karate Kid would lose (which is who I think you mean by Zero Hour KK), he is like a gimp Karnak. Pre Zero Hour Karate Kid owns house.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Post Zero Hour Karate Kid would lose (which is who I think you mean by Zero Hour KK), he is like a gimp Karnak. Pre Zero Hour Karate Kid owns house.

I'm talking about the 2nd one, who is more formidable in certain ways than Pre-Crisis.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Prep-Man
I'm talking about the 2nd one, who is more formidable in certain ways than Pre-Crisis.

So yes, you mean Post Zero KK (the Asian one). The only thing he does better than Pre Zero Hour KK, is suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. stick out tongue

batdude123
There are only 2 versions of KK.

The one that isn't Pre Crisis is the Post Zero Hour KK.

Prep-Man
So yes, you mean Post Zero KK (the Asian one). The only thing he does better than Pre Zero Hour KK, is suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. stick out tongue

He has better sensory feats and can STILL find weak points in objects. He can also read body movements, something PC Val wasn't able to do. And hold his own against Daxamites. He doesn't suck/

batdude123
No, he doesn't suck at all.

Prep-Man
Did you forget about 3boot Val and Myg? That makes it 4 KK's.

srankmissingnin
In 50 issues of LoS. Karate Kid as done the fallowing:

- Gotten owned by a guard with a few seconds of pre-cog
- Trained Ultraboy to better use his powers
- Broke ice off of the Sydney Australia Opera House
- Punched Collossal Boy through a wall
- Was unable to move when Starboy increases his weight to 600lbs.
- Was able to hear Invisible Kid, while he was invisible
- Broke his arm fighting some aliens

That's it. That's all he's done in 50 issues. He sucks... I have no idea what you guys are smoking.

redhotrash
Wouldnt he be vulnerable to Daken's pheromones as well?

Wild Shadow
Daken and X would tear him a new one........

Prep-Man
In 50 issues of LoS. Karate Kid as done the fallowing:

- Gotten owned by a guard with a few seconds of pre-cog
- Trained Ultraboy to better use his powers
- Broke ice off of the Sydney Australia Opera House
- Punched Collossal Boy through a wall
- Was unable to move when Starboy increases his weight to 600lbs.
- Was able to hear Invisible Kid, while he was invisible
- Broke his arm fighting some aliens

That's it. That's all he's done in 50 issues. He sucks... I have no idea what you guys are smoking.

Zero Hour Val, the one before the current 3boot Val. Stlll, those are some impressive feats.

Anyway, getting owned by Starboy isn't a bad feat. Considering his powers. And he did kill that alien, who was able to adapt.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.