Darkseid vs The Destroyer Armor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

American Dragon
The Embodiment of Evil and Lord of Apokolips vs The Destroyer Armor

KingD19
Darkseif via Omega Beam BFR.

Kursh36
Originally posted by KingD19
Darkseif via Omega Beam BFR.
sounds valid

also thanos and doc doom are far more deserving of the title "embodiment of evil", or maybe their just too badass

Slaanesh
how bout if we don't use BFR..do u people think Darkseid can disintegrate The Destroyer??i think he can't..i think The Destroyer will beat DS..

SoulDevourer
if Supe resist full power OE then Destroyer gonna shrug it of no prob

Destroyer ftw

KingD19
I never said anything about disintigrating it, since both Supes and Doomsday have resisted it. Without BFR, I think eventually DS goes down.

psycho gundam
darkseid has to bfr it or he's going to get a worse beating than he got from doomsday.

kgkg
Depending on who is controlling it BFR might not be an option.

psycho gundam
maybe if it was odin, most others would be gone from the match if ds chose so.

KingD19
I think the armor is just armor for this match, no pilot.

psycho gundam
then it's inert and darkseid wins by default.

Lord Feron
WEll If DS can't destroy the armor it's stalemate big grin but I guess he could BFR it...

Kris Blaze
I would not be surprised if Darkseid could separate the armour from whoever is inside it. He would not be able to defeat in combat however. Darkseid takes home versatility, strength, speed, intelligence, etc. But when the Destroyer has virtually unlimited stamina and cannot be hurt by anything, aside from the Hulk's writers, Darkseid will eventually go down.

Mindship
Originally posted by kgkg
Depending on who is controlling it BFR might not be an option. Batman. cool

Lord Feron
Well then DCU and MU is ****ing screwed...

Master Court
Destroyer Armor, with one of Squirrel Girl's squirrels driving it.

KingD19
Eventually it'll get stopped when it's distracted by a conveniently placed nut. Now put Squirrel Girl in the armor, and nobody can take her down.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.