The Invention of Lying

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KingD19
On an alternate Earth, no one ever lies, until Ricky Gervais comes along and tells the 1st one. From their, he uses lies for personal gian.

If you lived where he was, and it was you in his shoes, how far would you take it?

And just so you know, nobody will question you, they always believe you since no one ever lies.

jinXed by JaNx
Sounds like a village of idiots. living in a world where no one lies and where people believe in everything that they're told sound like two different worlds to me.

KingD19
Same world, think about it. No one in the history of the world has ever lied, so when the 1st person did it, why would he be doubted?

Myth
I've been seeing the commercials for a while. This is something I will at least rent, if not see in the theaters.

Nemesis X
The world will end if you all don't give me you're videogames that are good and not suck.

KingD19
*Walks into a bank and up to the teller* Um yes, excuse me. I think there was a mistake, I had 14 million dollars, and now it's all gone from my account.

My mistake sir, let me fix that for you.

And by the way ma'am, I'm a doctor, you've got a newly found disease called sexlexia, if you don't let me have sex with you right now....you will die.

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by Nemesis X
The world will end if you all don't give me you're videogames that are good and not suck.

i don't believe you

Nemesis X
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
i don't believe you

This is a world with no lies friend and it will end if you don't lend me your videogames...and Xbox Live.

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by Nemesis X
This is a world with no lies friend and it will end if you don't lend me your videogames...and Xbox Live.

why?

siriuswriter
uuum. ricky gervais. comedy. british.

seeing this!!

Bardock42
Originally posted by siriuswriter
uuum. ricky gervais. comedy. british.

seeing this!!

...what does British have to do with anything?

MildPossession
It's not a British film. It's American produced, co-director American, mostly American cast... more or less everything American except Gervais.

jaden101
No doubt be as cack as his ghost one.

People like Ricky Gervais and Simon Pegg really need to resist the lure of the American dollar.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.