Sentry, Gladiator, and Blackbolt vs Silver Surfer, Thor and Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Three of Marvel's Big Icons vs three of the lesser known powerhouses.

Survivor19
Sentry is the weak link. Therefore, Team 2.

Slaanesh
team 2

Spire
I can see some victories for Team 1 if they ignore Hulk.

Team 2.

Survivor19
Ignoring Hulk won't do a lot of profit, since Surfer can always take him for a ride.

shokosugi
Originally posted by Survivor19

thumb up

guy222
T 2

Juk3n
Surfer BFR's Hulk for being usless.

Bolt, Kal and Bob vs surfer and thor?i think Sentry and bolt can take it to surfer, and gladiator can take it to thor , although, they all know eachothers weaknesses' and strengths so id pip some clever power cosmic useage for the win. But no one is getting stomped, and hulk is the weak link.

Naija boy
Team 2. S Gladiator is at a huge disadvantage against surfer. ( weakness exploitation). Snetry also wont fair to well as either surfer or thor can absorb his energy. Hulk could hold blackbolt until surfer or thor comes to finish him off.

Lord Feron
What Naija Boy said... Surfer knows exactly what type of radiation that will cripple glads= (. And BB and Sentry have zero chance of winning a single match against 3 big guns.

Kris Blaze
Surfer, Thor and Hulk have fought together on numerous occasions. I can see them performing a lot better team-work wise, than the mute, scizho and Gladiator.

Bouboumaster
Hulk > Sentry
Surfer > Gladiator
Thor >= Black Bolt

And if Surfer is not holding back, then he >>>>>>>>>>> Gladiator.

bbrem123
Originally posted by Survivor19

not even close

The Nuul
Originally posted by bbrem123
not even close

Yes its close since Hulk = Sentry. Also Sentry doesnt have Void in him now.

The Nuul
SS or Thor would wreck Sentry, either one of these would beat Glads but SS make short work of him while BB and Hulk duke it out.

T2 wins.

bbrem123
when did sentry lose void?

The Nuul
Last issue of DA, hes being chased down by him and he is flying for his life.

bbrem123
and sentry does not equal hulk at all

bbrem123
Originally posted by The Nuul
Last issue of DA.

havnt read it yet...do u have scan?

The Nuul
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=497800&pagenumber=13

Look 3/4 the page down.

bbrem123
i dont see how they r seperate now? i just see him running from him

doesnt sentry always manifest void as a physical being?

The Nuul

Charles and Emma managed to free the Void. That was Scotts plan to seprate the Void and Sentry, It BFR him in a way from the fight. Now Void is not part of him anymore, he wants to be again but Sentry deosnt.

bbrem123
Charles and Emma managed to free the Void. That was Scotts plan to seprate the Void and Sentry, It BFR him in a way from the fight. Now Void is not part of him anymore, he wants to be again but Sentry deosnt.

ahh ic...crazy stuff..ill have to pick up the issue

Juk3n

Your sig is awsomesauce!

bbrem123

just read the issue...that is confusing as hell what is going on with the sentry...in not to sure if they are separate or not

bbrem123
Originally posted by Juk3n
Your sig is awsomesauce!

thanks!

The Nuul
To me it seems so, also part of the Void is trapped in Emma's head.

Philosophía
Team 2 destroys them.

Master Court
Sentry, Gladiator, and Blackbolt vs Silver Surfer, Thor and Hulk?

There is no weak link here.

I see Surfer taking on Blackbolt with some fine range attacks. Or, he could dismount the board and use it as a tag-team partner. The board opens an opportunity, Surfer jumps in to seize it. Knocks BB's block off.

Thor can handle Sentry with some far superior fighting skills, that is if Thor opts out of godblasting him. This fight doesn't get any simpler for Thor.

Hulk marches right up to Gladiator and then beats him into the ground like a gorilla beats a dead animal. Pounds him into a f*cking crater. A gaping abyss. A vast chasm.

Surfer and Hulk induct Thor into the Defenders and they all go bowling. Surfer wins because he possesses superior cosmic-level comprehension of physics, and he's a four time bowling champ on Zenn-La. He bowls a perfect game every time.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Surfer, Thor and Hulk have fought together on numerous occasions. I can see them performing a lot better team-work wise, than the mute, scizho and Gladiator.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Master Court
Sentry, Gladiator, and Blackbolt vs Silver Surfer, Thor and Hulk?

There is no weak link here.

I see Surfer taking on Blackbolt with some fine range attacks. Or, he could dismount the board and use it as a tag-team partner. The board opens an opportunity, Surfer jumps in to seize it. Knocks BB's block off.

Thor can handle Sentry with some far superior fighting skills, that is if Thor opts out of godblasting him. This fight doesn't get any simpler for Thor.

Hulk marches right up to Gladiator and then beats him into the ground like a gorilla beats a dead animal. Pounds him into a f*cking crater. A gaping abyss. A vast chasm.

Surfer and Hulk induct Thor into the Defenders and they all go bowling. Surfer wins because he possesses superior cosmic-level comprehension of physics, and he's a four time bowling champ on Zenn-La. He bowls a perfect game every time.

I agree for the most part except in regards to Gladiator. Hulk isn't beating him easily, if he beats him at all, based on his feats.

Hulk did when eventually in their only fight, but Gladiator fluctuates like a *****. That much is obvious. Also the reactor with Gladiator's weakness played apart in it that allowed the win.

With the Full Capacity shit of the boards? Not the case.

DarthDaniel1001
Talk about a major clash of the titans. Here's what I think:
Thor Vs. Gladiator-Thor wins
Silver Surfer Vs. Sentry-Silver Surfer wins
Black Bolt Vs. Hulk-Black Bolt wins
Thor and the Surfer gang up on Black Bolt. Outcome is hard to say, but I'm sort of going for Surfer and Thor.

Blanket
Gladiator shoves his Majestor rod down Hulk's throat.

Then Surfer kills everyone.

Master Court
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
I agree for the most part except in regards to Gladiator. Hulk isn't beating him easily, if he beats him at all, based on his feats.

Hulk did when eventually in their only fight, but Gladiator fluctuates like a *****. That much is obvious. Also the reactor with Gladiator's weakness played apart in it that allowed the win.

With the Full Capacity shit of the boards? Not the case.

Come on. Really. Gladiator fluctuates? Well, yeah! It's not Hulk's fault that Glad's powerset isn't stable. Hulk, however, has no full capacity. So if we're using full capacity, Hulk has proven able to beat the sh*t out of Gladiator. Not even Glad's heat vision could work fast enough. And as for the reactor? Come on. Hulk had already taken the fight and proved his superiority. The reactor was just salt in the wound. And the ensuing beating. They've had like one fight, and Hulk beat him senseless. So, full capacity, right? The moment Hulk rocks Glad's with a Falcon Punch, Glad's power drops like a kangaroo's nuts. And then he's dogmeat. Team 2 takes this because of team work and superior power, individually and overall.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.