scarecrow(DC) vs two face

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mummy_guy
its only a hand 2 hand fight who wins

PRAYERRUN
Two face. Scarecrow doesn't really fight hand to hand as far as I know.

mummy_guy
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
Two face. Scarecrow doesn't really fight hand to hand as far as I know.

well its stated that he knows kung fu and he fights krane style

mummy_guy
so who do you think will win in a fist fight

batdude123
Two Face easily.

mummy_guy
Originally posted by batdude123
Two Face easily.

but scarecrow knows kung fu i tell you

PRAYERRUN
I don't know...depends on the flip of the coin...lol.

comicfan11
Well Crane actually is very good with his style of kung-fu and somewhere during the knightfall storyline he also did pretty good against Bats in hth in one occasion. Of course Bats did win in the end.

But Dent is trained by bats, and is bigger and more durable. He is actually more used in hth and more vicious. And in Face the Face he was quite impressive. Plus he took down Croc in ht2 (slightly PIS but not in a ridiculous level)

So Two-face with not so many troubles.

batdude123
Originally posted by comicfan11
Well Crane actually is very good with his style of kung-fu and somewhere during the knightfall storyline he also did pretty good against Bats in hth in one occasion. Of course Bats did win in the end.

But Dent is trained by bats, and is bigger and more durable. He is actually more used in hth and more vicious. And in Face the Face he was quite impressive. Plus he took down Croc in ht2 (slightly PIS but not in a ridiculous level)

So Two-face with not so many troubles.

Two Face taking down Croc is turrible PIS.

He still easily takes this fight though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.