Squirrel Girl vs Rulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stan5677
Battle takes place in Central Park they have full use of their terrain no BFR Rulk has the LF and Squirrel Girl has the power of the Squirrel Force who takes this.

SamZED
Funny, but this's been done...

stan5677
it has i did a search and couldn't find it

Survivor19
Squirrel Girl, obviously. Central Park is her home turf, after all.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by stan5677
it has i did a search and couldn't find it

advanced search:

*Search titles only

*Show results as threads

--
Rulk kills her.

jalek moye
Rulk tries to absorb her powers then overloads and dies

KingD19
I don't care if you're Rulk, with a fresh squeezed cup of Loebforce, nobody, and I mean nobody beats Squirrel Girl. And now that Disney's backing her, her powers have magnified ten fold.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by KingD19
I don't care if you're Rulk, with a fresh squeezed cup of Loebforce, nobody, and I mean nobody beats Squirrel Girl. And now that Disney's backing her, her powers have magnified ten fold.

And Rulk will rape her nonetheless.

iceman24567
She one shots Rulk

Survivor19
Off-panel, no less.

Bouboumaster
I have to side with Rulk on this one.

SG beaten Thanos, Rulk beaten Uatu.

DarkOdin
Once they get within 10ft of each other blowup There goes the entire muiltverse.

Endless Mike
SG no contest

KingD19
Squirrel Girl's beaten Galactus and Doom also.

SamZED
Galactus?

KingD19
My mistake, I was thinking of Terrax, a Galactus Herald.

She also beat Doom, mandarin, Giganto, MODOK, Bi-Beast, Deadpool, Pluto, Malestrom, and Bug Eyed Voice

StiltmanFTW
My mistake, I was thinking of Terrax, a Galactus Herald.

She also beat Doom, mandarin, Giganto, MODOK, Bi-Beast, Deadpool, Pluto, Malestrom, and Bug Eyed Voice

Disney is going to take care of her.

Coming next week:

Chip 'n Dale vs. Squirrel Girl!!!

It's gonna be bloody.

KingD19
I think she makes them her thralls. Tippy-Toe will have new friends.

StiltmanFTW
ahah

They are chipmunks, not squirrels. F@ck Thanos, she has never faced THAT kind of power before!

rotiart
She fought thanos before. Or are you saying chipmunks are too much for squirrels

zeel
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
And Rulk will rape her nonetheless.

Rulk dies nonetheless.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by rotiart
She fought thanos before. Or are you saying chipmunks are too much for squirrels

Chipmunks are too much. They're like upgraded squirrels and they'd be prepped for SG yes Anyway, Disney wouldn't let a marvel character win.

Originally posted by zeel
Rulk dies nonetheless.

He can't die, he's R U L K mad

Nestical
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Chipmunks are too much. They're like upgraded squirrels and they'd be prepped for SG yes Anyway, Disney wouldn't let a marvel character win.

seeing as how theyre both marvel your post fails, sg ftw

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by Nestical
seeing as how theyre both marvel your post fails, sg ftw
He was talking about the Chip 'n Dale/SG comparo, obviously.

If it ever comes to that, Disney will let it slide to Chip 'n Dale's favor.

Back on topic, Rulk has on-panel evidence of one-shotting an Abstract-level beings (Uatu).
That is far greater than the off-panel win that SG got from Thanos. We're not even sure if it was the real Thanos or just a duplicate.

Mshinu
Rulk gets nutbagged

KingD19
Actually, it was the real Thanos, her creators and writers for the comic went on record and said it was the real Thanos.

And one shotting Uatu isn't really impressive since he just socked him in the jaw, Uatu doesn't fight back or anything, so for all we know, he could've blasted Rulk to nothingness.

rotiart
The fact that thanos was beaten by squirrel girl was hilarous. On panel, though I don have the scan, I rememer it saying something like omg he defeated thanos, the real one and it's not or clone or duplicate or anything like that!

And if u take that he eat thanos with his uber durability... Vs a guy that I can't remember ever being physically attacked before and my very well have a glass jaw...

occultdestroyer
Uatu doesn't fight back or anything
no expression

He has fought Aron the Rogue Watcher.

Galan007
^ i think he meant uatu didn't fight back against rulk.

KingD19
^That is what I meant.

He also didn't do any lasting damage, when Hulk's Defenders were put up against Rulk's Offenders, Rulk punched one of the guys overseeing the whole thing. He was up and on his feet in a few moments.

And I guaranteed you Squirrel Girl would have won that fight with Galactus that Rulk had.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.