batman vs WWH with a twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mummy_guy
the twist is that batman isnt alone because robin helps him so who wins

batdude123
facepalm

StiltmanFTW
Why Superman? He's nothing. With Robin Bruce would actually stand a chance, but noooo - you had to make a spite thread uhuh

mummy_guy
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Why Superman? He's nothing. With Robin Bruce would actually stand a chance, but noooo - you had to make a spite thread uhuh

edited, now its batman and robin vs wwh

Juk3n
ahh, you're THAT type of forum poster...

PRAYERRUN
I have no clue why people think Batman & Robin would stand a chance against World War Hulk. Hulk took down Marvel Earth!!

mummy_guy
but batman rolls

Parmaniac
Originally posted by batdude123
facepalm

DarkOdin
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
I have no clue why people think Batman & Robin would stand a chance against World War Hulk. Hulk took down Marvel Earth!! B/C Batman would destroy marvel earth with one batkick thats why.

PRAYERRUN
Originally posted by DarkOdin
B/C Batman would destroy marvel earth with one batkick thats why.
lol ok You know what? I love Batman to death. I love the world they created around him. The villains they created for him are just....awsome. But I don't care how many batkicks he does on WWH, He's gonna be calling for some help in this match; and Robin isn't the help I'm talking about. Unless Batman creates a serum from Hulks blood and turns him back into Banner, (which is a slight possibility, by the way.), he doesn't win this fight.

iceman24567
Batman solos adding in Robin is spite

mummy_guy
what if cat women will help batman and robin confused

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by mummy_guy

Then Hulk is screwed.

iceman24567
Batman solos he doesn't need some stupid woman's help she needs to have his french toast ready after he kicks the Hulk in the balls

DarkOdin
lol ok You know what? I love Batman to death. I love the world they created around him. The villains they created for him are just....awsome. But I don't care how many batkicks he does on WWH, He's gonna be calling for some help in this match; and Robin isn't the help I'm talking about. Unless Batman creates a serum from Hulks blood and turns him back into Banner, (which is a slight possibility, by the way.), he doesn't win this fight. but... but... he is batman crybaby

mummy_guy
bat kick to the balls = no one can even talk to batman

PRAYERRUN
but... but... he is batman crybaby

The possibility that he creates something out of Hulks blood is still out there. But Batman fighting WWH isn't gonna happen. Personally, I loved the idea of Hulk landing in Gotham, but I don't take the whole " Batman defeated him with a Batkick " thing all that seriously.

chomperx9
WWH thunder claps bats and robin

DarkOdin
The possibility that he creates something out of Hulks blood is still out there. But Batman fighting WWH isn't gonna happen. Personally, I loved the idea of Hulk landing in Gotham, but I don't take the whole " Batman defeated him with a bat-kick " thing all that seriously.

neither do I i fully agree with your statements. I just post the bat-kick to be sarcastic.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by chomperx9
WWH thunder claps bats and robin

No, no, no.

Batman takes off the bat-boots, puts them on his hands and then thunderclaps WWH.

chomperx9
No, no, no.

Batman takes off the bat-boots, puts them on his hands and then thunderclaps WWH. sad

srankmissingnin
the twist is that batman isnt alone because robin helps him so who wins

That's a good twist M. Night Shyamalan, I didn't see it coming! laughing

Parmaniac
Or he can bat-kick Robin and use him as a projectile to one shot WWH, I mean he has done it before against way more powerful beings

iceman24567
No, no, no.

Batman takes off the bat-boots, puts them on his hands and then thunderclaps WWH. Win thumb up

PRAYERRUN
No, no, no.

Batman takes off the bat-boots, puts them on his hands and then thunderclaps WWH.

Those are some pretty big batboots lol.

DarkOdin
Those are some pretty big batboots lol.

thats why all the ladies love the batman

chomperx9
http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/3432/batmanvshulk.jpg

batkick FTW

chomperx9
thats why all the ladies love the batman i thought they loved batman for the car ?

and they love bruce cause hes a spoiled ass rich boy

Mshinu
Bruce blows up Hulk with the Wuxi.. er Batxi Finger Hold

Parmaniac
I knew someone would bring the Hulk Batman crossover up sad wink

PRAYERRUN
Originally posted by chomperx9
http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/3432/batmanvshulk.jpg

batkick FTW

Ok that makes a little more sense than just ending it with a batkick, but that means that hulk wasn't all that mad at that point. WWH was so mad he survived adamantium...whatever it was...shot through him by the army.

Blanket
Batman kicks his face down his throat.

Robin beats off in the corner.

Master Court

Then Hulk is screwed.

thumb up laughing

psycho gundam
batman vs king hulk = a substance resembling cranberry sauce with a hint of leather.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.