Hyperstorm vs. Dark Phoenix. Who wins?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kiwiacai
Both characters are at the highest in skill, experience and raw power. Both are fully rested, at full power and bloodlust is on.

cool cool cool cool

Galan007
phoenix.

guy222
DP

galactusischere
which hyperstorm?
the one that Galactus was absorbing energy from??
then DP

4jgrewhjg
Why does Dark Phoenix win?
Hyperstorm's intelligence is slightly higher than Doctor Doom and Reed Richards. That is pretty high. Hyperstorm can warp reality on a galactic scale, at the very least.
Hyperstorm can render himself invisible, teleport through hyperspace, has formidable telepathic powers and abilities, is a powerful telekinetic and can heal any injury done to himself or others.

Furthermore, Hyperstorm can draw infinite psionic power, endlessly, from hyperspace. He also controls the four fundamental forces in the universe (gravitational, electromagnetic, strong and weak nuclear forces).

Hyperstorm's telepathic powers include: telepathic illusion, mind link, telepathic cloak, mind control, mind possession, mind alteration, psionic shields, psionic blasts, astral projection and mind transferal.

Galan007
what feats does hyperstorm have that lead you to believe he'd beat phoenix?

4jgrewhjg
Hello. Well, I find it impressive that Hyperstorm managed to outwit Doctor Doom, Reed Richards and Nathaniel Richards. Furthermore, Hyperstorm's powers are an amalgam of the Phoenix Force's, Professor X's and Magneto's powers. Dark Phoenix is Jean Grey's and the Phoenix Force's powers. Both Magneto's and Professor X's powers are greater than Jean Grey's. So that makes Hyperstorm more powerful. Hyperstorm managed to at least stalemate Franklin Richards in a battle, while using their own powers.

Also, he can draw limitless energy from Hyperspace. Hyperstorm has already conquered most of the universe.

Galan007
you're defaulting to the 'exiles' version, then?

zinaldo
So jean grey is not as powerful as magneto but come on we all know magneto cannot even stand up to silver surfer let alone dark phoenix so your reasoning is already flawed.

Dark phoenix could swallow or eat entire stars or planets if she wanted to,she even like someone said on here got galactus on his knees,do you see hyperstorm be able to manage that.

4jgrewhjg
LOL.
How is my reasoning flawed? My reasoning is not flawed. Both have powers of the Phoenix Force. Hyperstorm, also, however has Professor X's and Magneto's powers. Dark Phoenix has only Jean Grey's and the Phoenix Force's powers. So that leaves Professor X and Magneto compared to Jean Grey with the aforementioned former combination to be more powerful.
If you read my post, it says that, Hyperstorm has already conquered MOST of the universe.
Also Galactus was absorbing limitless energy from Hyperstorm, meaning that neither would win over the other.

Also, Hyperstorm's intelligence is slightly higher than Doctor Doom's and Reed Richards' and Doctor Doom with sufficient prep has managed to steal the powers of the Silver Surfer, Galactus and the Beyonder.

zinaldo
OK i get you now,i didn't see that you meant that he had the powers of them 2 but that these 2 cats were stronger than jean grey,my bad, so i guess he would win then but white crown phoenix would surely give him a stiffer test.

baskis56
Exiles Hyperstorm-MIGHT win but will moist likely stalemate if not lose
Jonathan Richards Hyperstorm-DP curbstomps him

acaikiwi
Hyperstorm still should win here.

guysangel
Dark Phoenix

sexyalexi
Dark Phoenix spanks her Grandson

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.