Wolverine vs Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kris Blaze
If the fight has not finished by 30 minutes, then Batman gets the batmobile as well.

PRAYERRUN
uh so what else does he get besides the batmobile?

SamZED
Wolverine wins. Even if Batman gets the batchopter and the batbaseball bat.

Kris Blaze
Standard equipment for Bats naturally.

Adamantium Wolverine.

chomperx9
WTF is batman gonna do to wolverine ?

he has a healing factor and an adamantium skeleton.

make it an H2H fight no bat belt no healing and adamantium skeleton and thats a more even fight

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by SamZED
Wolverine wins. Even if Batman gets the batchopter and the batbaseball bat.

And what if he gets wolverine repellent bat spray? http://images.killermovies.com/forums/icons/v2/icon5.gif

SamZED
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
And what if he gets wolverine repellent bat spray? http://images.killermovies.com/forums/icons/v2/icon5.gif laughing Then its spite in Batman's favor.

Mshinu
Bat kebob

batdude123
Originally posted by chomperx9
WTF is batman gonna do to wolverine ?

he has a healing factor and an adamantium skeleton.

make it an H2H fight no bat belt no healing and adamantium skeleton and thats a more even fight

Use sonics to target Wolverine's extra sharp hearing?

snoopdogg
Batman wins via throat chop similar to the way DareDevil put him down.

Warrior18
Originally posted by snoopdogg

http://www.toursaver.com/images/toursaver.com/Image/alaska-fishing.jpg

chomperx9
Originally posted by batdude123
Use sonics to target Wolverine's extra sharp hearing? that would be useful on DD. on wolverine it wouldnt hurt him as much.

Kris Blaze
that would be useful on DD. on wolverine it wouldnt hurt him as much.

How so? Hulk's thunderclap hurt especially because of his sharp hearing.

batdude123
that would be useful on DD. on wolverine it wouldnt hurt him as much.

No, but it would stagger him, and set him up for different attacks.

Warlord
how the hell he would know about his hearing?

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Warlord
how the hell he would know about his hearing?

It's pretty basic information now innit?

snoopdogg
how the hell he would know about his hearing? You don't need to have enhanced hearing for sonics to work.

Warlord
You don't need to have enhanced hearing for sonics to work.

how often does he use it?

snoopdogg
how often does he use it? Atleast twice a week.

batdude123
laughing out loud

Warlord
Atleast twice a week.

what days?

snoopdogg
what days? Depends on the situation.

Warlord
Depends on the situation.

he wins then

Battlehammer
you gotta be kidding me. Dispite the fact that goes against countless times when similar attacks had no effect, and the fact we uses the characters at the best of there abilities. But lets just forget all that shall we. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ennis crap, almost laughable at the fact you even consider using it as evidence. Though I can't say I am surprized.

Battlehammer
No, but it would stagger him, and set him up for different attacks.
No it wouldent. He actually fought a superhuman foe who power was sonic blasts on a much higher magnitude then anything batman would have on him as standard equiptment.

Parmaniac
I only remember the Wolverine - Roar Story where a Werewold busts his eardrum with his howl and IIRC it had not a great effect on him

srankmissingnin
Batman waxes his chest, so he loses on account of being prissy and unmanly. For the few seconds the fight lasts before Wolverine koes him, Bruce will be thinking about manicures and wondering how many calories where in his Chai Latte. evil face

batdude123
Originally posted by Battlehammer
No it wouldent. He actually fought a superhuman foe who power was sonic blasts on a much higher magnitude then anything batman would have on him as standard equiptment.

Batman has used sonics to harm Superman before....

Stop.

batdude123
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Batman waxes his chest, so he loses on account of being prissy and unmanly. For the few seconds the fight lasts before Wolverine koes him, Bruce will be thinking about manicures and wondering how many calories where in his Chai Latte.

Jesus Christ, you might be hater of the century.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Parmaniac
I only remember the Wolverine - Roar Story where a Werewold busts his eardrum with his howl and IIRC it had not a great effect on him
wolverine was healing instantly from the attacks, and they are on a magnitude far greater then batman would posses. That creature also possesed superhuman everything and was wicked fast, wolverine put it down all the same.

Battlehammer
Batman has used sonics to harm Superman before....

Stop.
Not as standard equiptment.

Battlehammer
Non Prep Batman is not taking Wolverine down for any majority.

batdude123
Not as standard equiptment.

barker

Yes, with standard equipment.

Non Prep Batman is not taking Wolverine down for any majority.

I disagree.

How many out of 10 would you give Wolverine?

Battlehammer
barker

Yes, with standard equipment.

I disagree.

How many out of 10 would you give Wolverine?

7-9/10. Not surprized you disagree you love batman.

No it not. Prove it. when was the last time he used sonics period that hurt superman? Batman does not get all his items as standard equiptment.

batdude123
7-9/10. Not surprized you disagree you love batman.

http://loudounlady.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/pot-kettle-black.jpg

No it not. Prove it. when was the last time he used sonics period that hurt superman? Batman does not get all his items as standard equiptment.

Have you ever read Hush? Batman on the fly pulls out sonics that were able to stun Superman. He didn't go to the batcave and plan on an encounter with him before he arrived in Metropolis.

And yes, his sonics are standard equipment. He uses it to take out Killer Croc all the time.

Battlehammer
http://loudounlady.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/pot-kettle-black.jpg

Have you ever read Hush? Batman on the fly pulls out sonics that were able to stun Superman. He didn't go to the batcave and plan on an encounter with him before he arrived in Metropolis.

And yes, his sonics are standard equipment. He uses it to take out Killer Croc all the time.

does not mean he carriers around sonics devices able to hurt superman all the time. Just becuase he did not go to the bat cave does not mean every single fight he in he has any item he ever shown uses. That rediculous.

yes sonics attacks he has, sonics that can stun superman hell no not standard equiptment. hell I even doubtful that not PIS.

croc aint wolverine.

Kris Blaze
The way I see it, Batdude has proven that Batman has powerful sonics on his person at all times.

srankmissingnin
Have you guys read Roar? High pitched frequency sonic attacks and their affect on Wolverin was the whole point of the Annual. Wolverine's ear drums would blow, rendering him temporally deaf, and he'd heal a few seconds later then go about his business. Sonics are a temporary nuisance at best.

batdude123
does not mean he carriers around sonics devices able to hurt superman all the time. Just becuase he did not go to the bat cave does not mean every single fight he in he has any item he ever shown uses. That rediculous.

yes sonics attacks he has, sonics that can stun superman hell no not standard equiptment. hell I even doubtful that not PIS.

croc aint wolverine.

This is ridiculous.

You're argument is that, while Batman has sonics that he uses on a regular basis, he also has stronger sonics that he never carries around, and has only used ONCE in his entire career, without ANY evidence to support your claim.

facepalm

batdude123
Have you guys read Roar? High pitched frequency sonic attacks and their affect on Wolverin was the whole point of the Annual. Wolverine's ear drums would blow, rendering him temporally deaf, and he'd heal a few seconds later then go about his business. Sonics are a temporary nuisance at best.

A few seconds is extremely detrimental in a fight.

Battlehammer
This is ridiculous.

You're argument is that, while Batman has sonics that he uses on a regular basis, he also has stronger sonics that he never carries around, and has only used ONCE in his entire career, without ANY evidence to support your claim.

facepalm

prove he used them multiable times to effect some one of superman caliber. If it happen onces sound like pis to me.

Battlehammer
They healed within a pannel fast enough for him to react to a being who had superhuman speed.

Thoses we extremely powerful ones, one blast blow every person in towns ear drums.......

like to see batman sonic show that type of range and power.

Aqua-pimp
If this fight would happen in a comic Bats would probaly win..but if its a fight without any Piss involved Wolverine would win 10/10..
Come on be real..A rich guy highly trained and highly intelligent martial artist vs a guy with a century worth of fighting experience,heightend senses a healing factor and slight superhuman strenght..
I would say this fight is just plane old spite..in Logan's favor of coursewink

srankmissingnin

Not really. How much auditory information do you think Batman is going to be giving off that a few seconds of deafness will give him a sizable advantage? It's hardly a big deal, and even if Batman manages to capitalize in on it... there isn't really anything he can do from there.

Battlehammer
also if batman uses the same sonic on killer croc as superman wouldent croc die?

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Aqua-pimp
If this fight would happen in a comic Bats would probaly win..but if its a fight without any Piss involved Wolverine would win 10/10..
Come on be real..A rich guy highly trained and highly intelligent martial artist vs a guy with a century worth of fighting experience,heightend senses a healing factor and slight superhuman strenght..
I would say this fight is just plane old spite..in Logan's favor of coursewink

By this logic, could Thor defeat everybody then? Since he has more fighting experience than them?

batdude123
prove he used them multiable times to effect some one of superman caliber. If it happen onces sound like pis to me.

barker

You first made the claim that sonics weren't a part of Batman's standard equipment. The onus is on you to prove that they aren't.

Battlehammer
barker

You first made the claim that sonics weren't a part of Batman's standard equipment. The onus is on you to prove that they aren't.
burden of prove is on you actually.

and I neevr said that sonic's werent part of his standard equiptment I said sonic strong enough to stung superman are not.

Battlehammer
Batman using items does not make them standard equiptment.

Kris Blaze
http://i799.photobucket.com/albums/yy275/llagrok/scan0014.jpg
http://i799.photobucket.com/albums/yy275/llagrok/scan0015.jpg

Sonics.

Aqua-pimp
Well its not only the fighting experience.. Logan has just so much advantages its not even fair..Its safe to say that their about equal in skill..but Logan has the adamantium claws and skeleton so when Bats punches Logan it will feel like he's punching a wall.
Yeah Bats has ninja training and stuff but the man ain't sneaking up on Logan with all of his heightend senses + what can he do? Punch Logan?Stab Logan?Throw some Bat-bombs on Logan? He'll heal before his eyes and if he's lucky Logan will enter berserk mode and then he'll really drop a Jihad on Bruce's his ass and end the fight quikly..I just can't see Batman winning this fight without a healthy dosis of piss involved...

snoopdogg
I don't know why anybody in their right mind would argue that Batman don't carry some sort of sonic weapon on him.

batdude123
burden of prove is on you actually.

and I neevr said that sonic's werent part of his standard equiptment I said sonic strong enough to stung superman are not.

Batman using items does not make them standard equiptment.

The "burden of prove" is not on me actually.

You originally made the claim that his sonics he used against Superman aren't standard equipment.

This notion of Batman having sonics that he never carries around and has only used against Superman once, is completely groundless, and can't be proven.

So of course you'll try and deflect it onto me. smile

srankmissingnin
Yeah sonics are pretty much as staple of the Batman: Standard Gear, package, BH.

Battlehammer
I don't know why anybody in their right mind would argue that Batman don't carry some sort of sonic weapon on him.
I aint argueing that he aint got sonics I argueing him carring ones that can stunn superman

-Pr-
I aint argueing that he aint got sonics I argueing him carring ones that can stunn superman

why would he carry weaker sonics when he has ones capable of stunning superman? he wouldn't.

Battlehammer
Yeah sonics are pretty much as staple of the Batman: Standard Gear, package, BH.
I never argued there no, however him carrying ones that stung superman as standard equiptment sounds like a stretch

Battlehammer
Originally posted by -Pr-
why would he carry weaker sonics when he has ones capable of stunning superman? he wouldn't.
if he stunn superman onces with them, were to assume he has one that powerful all the time? so telling me how does croc survive them? If then can stun superman wouldent they blow his head off?

Kris Blaze
http://i799.photobucket.com/albums/yy275/llagrok/Wolverine_158_07.jpg

Poison halts his healing factor.

http://i799.photobucket.com/albums/yy275/llagrok/AstonishingX-Men20074.jpg
http://i799.photobucket.com/albums/yy275/llagrok/AstonishingX-Men20078.jpg

Batman has those fancy knives that diced up Brother Eye robots, I'm sure he could do that easily enough.

Notice how I didn't dig into the bottom of the barrel and hooked up PIS events. But found more reasonable events of Wolverine being halted.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Notice how I didn't dig into the bottom of the barrel and hooked up PIS events. But found more reasonable events of Wolverine being halted.

Ummm... those are both examples of PIS. confused

Kris Blaze
Ummm... those are both examples of PIS. confused

laughing

Aqua-pimp
Some poisons effect Logan's healing factor that's true..Poisons Bats doesn't carry around on a daily basis wel does he? The stuf Bats carries around on a normal day just aint enough to win ..
Yeah he could slow Wolverine down with sonics..Mabye.. because Wolverine is faster then Batman..and then what? Nothing Bats carries around can kill Logan..with prep he could win..
If they would meet eachother for the first time and fight ..Logan would just out dodge him,out punch him and out slice him..For godsake man he got his back broken by Bane..Wolverine would never let that sh*t slide ya know..
Logan bytheway fights tougher enemies to..Sabertooth would ice Bane..(hm cool match up think imma gonna make a thread out of it stick out tongue )
Some people on this forum think Bats can take on anybody but he's just a man..He shouldn't stand a chance against a guy like Daredevil who can hear his heartbeat in another state or Captain America..let alone Logan wink

srankmissingnin
laughing

I'm going to take as you coinciding to my point. Thank you, glad I could help. cool

Kris Blaze
http://i799.photobucket.com/albums/yy275/llagrok/page20.jpg
http://i799.photobucket.com/albums/yy275/llagrok/page21.jpg
http://i799.photobucket.com/albums/yy275/llagrok/page22.jpg

srankmissingnin
That gets lumped in with Ord. A new character shows up and has to prove themselves a formidable opponent so they beat a high profile character... only to prove later an inabliity to replicate said feat (Wolverine took it to Ord and Danger, at the same time).

Batman got his ass kicked by freaking KGBeast the first time they fought. cool

Wild Shadow
are u trying to compare bats to Mr. X?

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
are u trying to compare bats to Mr. X?

I only need to prove that regular, human punches can knock out Wolverine.

Wild Shadow

their is nothing regular about Mr. X or being simply human...

i guess we can lump that with other similar inconsistent feats if u think Mr. X is normal human.... hmm... add it to the pile with cap haymaker attack that have ko'ed hulk/logan/rhino

Kris Blaze
their is nothing regular about Mr. X or being simply human...

Bullshit.

His telepathic ability has nothing to do with his physical stats. He has no kind of superhuman strength, etc.

srankmissingnin

Very unfortunate that no example exists that isn't PIS though.

Wild Shadow
i'm going logan with the majority bats doesnt have any real way of logan down... i guess their is always the off chance bats can ko logan with one punch by the intervention of DC presence or poor writing....

i give it to logan 7/10 the three i have explained two of my reason and the third is Bat's managing to outmaneuver logan into incapacitation via the bat aura of awesomeness.....

chomperx9
i'm going logan with the majority bats doesnt have any real way of logan down... i guess their is always the off chance bats can ko logan with one punch by the intervention of DC presence or poor writing....

i give it to logan 7/10 the three i have explained two of my reason and the third is Bat's managing to outmaneuver logan into incapacitation via the bat aura of awesomeness..... wolverine can take a punch from hulk and still last in the fight how the hell would batman KO wolverine with one punch.

me personally i think batman vs wolverine is spite.

batman is a kick ass fighter and he his quick and is always prepared for any fight.

but wolverine hits allot harder than bats he has a healing factor and an indestructible body.

i really don't see how bats would win.

i would want bats to win I'm a bigger batman fan then i am wolverine but I'm being realistic here i just don't see how batman would win.

even without healing and adamantium skeleton bats would still have trouble taking out wolverine cause wolverine is a kick ass fighter as well.

Wild Shadow
wolverine can take a punch from hulk and still last in the fight how the hell would batman KO wolverine with one punch.

me personally i think batman vs wolverine is spite.

batman is a kick ass fighter and he his quick and is always prepared for any fight.

but wolverine hits allot harder than bats he has a healing factor and an indestructible body.

i really don't see how bats would win.

i would want bats to win I'm a bigger batman fan then i am wolverine but I'm being realistic here i just don't see how batman would win.

even without healing and adamantium skeleton bats would still have trouble taking out wolverine cause wolverine is a kick ass fighter as well.

i dont believe bats in all likelihood could ko logan im just throwing a bone at some ppl.... i also think its spite between those too, but u be surprise how many others dont think so....

the three wins im my opinion is just how i would see it being written on a comic fight not that i would agree with it....

me personally i give it to logan 10/10 but i dont want to make others angry

Blanket
I've never seen a Wolverine level being take out Batman that wasn't pis.

chomperx9
posting your opinions arent going to make others mad. they might not agree with you but you shouldnt be afraid to post your own opinions just because a bigger % might disagree with you because of fanboyism.

thats why its called a vs forum. not everyone is always going to agree with everyone elses posts.

Badabing

me personally i give it to logan 10/10 but i dont want to make others angry 10/10...uhuh TEN OUT OF TEN!?!?!? ranting Warned for p!ssing me off! ahuh

stick out tongue

People will be okay with your opinion if you're honest and don't try to lowball whoever you think is gonna lose. It also gets frustrating if people debate against a character they no little to nothing about.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Batman > Ronin > Daken > Wolverine

A, B, C, as easy as 1, 2, 3, as simple as Do, Re, Me.

Really? Has it happened at least 3 times?

If it happens more three times, according to battlehammer we can use it as evidence.

eek!

Bouboumaster
Non prep Batman should loose 10/10 to Wolverine.

dmills
Wolverine 7/10

starlock
Wolverine...easy!

Phantom Zone
http://i799.photobucket.com/albums/yy275/llagrok/page20.jpg
http://i799.photobucket.com/albums/yy275/llagrok/page21.jpg
http://i799.photobucket.com/albums/yy275/llagrok/page22.jpg

Yeah well I can bet any money he was poisoned before hand or his HF wasn't 100% because he got into a fight with somebody else. roll eyes (sarcastic)

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
Yeah well I can bet any money he was poisoned before hand or his HF wasn't 100% because he got into a fight with somebody else. roll eyes (sarcastic) Happy Dance

Phantom Zone

Srank are you implying what I think you are? ermm

Kris Blaze
Yeah well I can bet any money he was poisoned before hand or his HF wasn't 100% because he got into a fight with somebody else. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Make sense.

Ize19

Actually, it was a fight with Mr. X's private army and personal bodyguard. Most "low" examples of Wolverine's healing factor either came early in his career, or had loads of damage being done beforehand, that is then conveniently ignored when you see the final bit of damage that puts him down. Of course, judging by your bet, you already knew this.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Ize19
Actually, it was a fight with Mr. X's private army and personal bodyguard. Most "low" examples of Wolverine's healing factor either came early in his career, or had loads of damage being done beforehand, that is then conveniently ignored when you see the final bit of damage that puts him down. Of course, judging by your bet, you already knew this.

Er no it depends. Wolverine has been shown to take tremendous amounts of damage and still have his HF fine.

Every god damn time Wolverine takes damage in a comic its an excuse to say hes not 100%. Sometimes its an excuse sometimes it isn't. You can'ts use that as an excuse everytime he gets wounded.

Hell one Wolverine fan was making excuses for Wolverine getting Koed by Sentry....c'mon man.

Battlehammer
Kris ignoring context what a shocker

Battlehammer
Er no it depends. Wolverine has been shown to take tremendous amounts of damage and still have his HF fine.

Every god damn time Wolverine takes damage in a comic its an excuse to say hes not 100%. Sometimes its an excuse sometimes it isn't. You can'ts use that as an excuse everytime he gets wounded.

Hell one Wolverine fan was making excuses for Wolverine getting Koed by Sentry....c'mon man.

No it a straight up fact. His healing factor slows down every time he damage fact. Might not slow a lot it depends on the damage, you just have a problem rapping your head around this simply concept that it does not run on infinite.

Kris Blaze

It is true that Wolverine had been in quite the fight earlier, but he had been given ample opportunity to let himself heal. And that is sort of the point of a healing factor innit? To actually allow him to start off from scratch multiple times.

Regardless, the best there is was hardly a case of PIS or a low end showing for his healing factor. Wolverine waded through fire, tons of injuries and some of the world's more skilled assassins. He took a lot of injuries much better than he does in x-titles.

Battlehammer
Had to read it. ample time my ass. he fought him like 2 hours later thats far from ample time. His wounds would be healed but his healed factor would be considerably taxed.

Ize19
It is true that Wolverine had been in quite the fight earlier, but he had been given ample opportunity to let himself heal. And that is sort of the point of a healing factor innit? To actually allow him to start off from scratch multiple times.

Regardless, the best there is was hardly a case of PIS or a low end showing for his healing factor. Wolverine waded through fire, tons of injuries and some of the world's more skilled assassins. He took a lot of injuries much better than he does in x-titles.

I agree. He had had opportunity to heal, which is why his speed, strength, and agility shouldn't have been effected. However, saying that he had time to heal, is not the same thing as saying that his healing factor had time to recover.

I agree, this was a good example of his healing factor. That's why it's clear that his healing factor wasn't back up during his fight with Mr. X, unless you think the punches and kicks he threw did more damage than all of the bullets, fire, and attacks that those assassins hit him with, combined?

snoopdogg

It's like clockwork.

Kris Blaze
I agree, this was a good example of his healing factor. That's why it's clear that his healing factor wasn't back up during his fight with Mr. X, unless you think the punches and kicks he threw did more damage than all of the bullets, fire, and attacks that those assassins hit him with, combined?

I think they did.

And no offence, but the members of the Wolverine brigade, namely Jinzin, Battlehammer and Srank, are the only ones who are under the impression that Wolverine cannot be knocked out by human martial artists. I don't think there's much Wolverine's healing factor can do in instances like that. He takes hit and hit and hit and hit from one of the world's greatest martial artists.

Phantom Zone
I agree. He had had opportunity to heal, which is why his speed, strength, and agility shouldn't have been effected. However, saying that he had time to heal, is not the same thing as saying that his healing factor had time to recover.

No really it isn't. Wolverine has taking much worse than what he took in those fights and his HF was fine. When he gets taken down his HF is conveinetly low. Furthermore after the fighting he had to meet X in a certain location so its not like he fought X straight afterwards.

edit: Hell he even has a new change of clothes. I just looked at Wolverine 159 and his clothes were ripped to shreds.

batdude123
I think they did.

And no offence, but the members of the Wolverine brigade, namely Jinzin, Battlehammer and Srank, are the only ones who are under the impression that Wolverine cannot be knocked out by human martial artists. I don't think there's much Wolverine's healing factor can do in instances like that. He takes hit and hit and hit and hit from one of the world's greatest martial artists.

I believe it was Srank who stated that Spider-man could take an adamantium bat and bash Wolverine in the head all day long and still not be able to KO him.

Battlehammer
No really it isn't. Wolverine has taking much worse than what he took in those fights and his HF was fine. When he gets taken down his HF is conveinetly low. Furthermore after the fighting he had to meet X in a certain location so its not like he fought X straight afterwards.
Do you get the simple concept that his helaing factor is not infinite. It needs ample time to recover, to pretend his healing factor was at 100% when he fought X is laughable. He physically was fine, his healing factor however had depleted.

Phantom Zone
LOL all I can see is mad amounts of

Battlehammer: This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click

Let me guess....Einnis?

Battlehammer
lol

Starscream M
LOL all I can see is mad amounts of

Battlehammer: This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click

Let me guess....Einnis? nowadays he hates bendis

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Starscream M
nowadays he hates bendis
I like bendis actaully.

I love his work on captain america.

Kris Blaze
Could you homos get off eachothers back and focus on the thread? Thanks.

We're currently discussing if Wolverine can be knocked out by someone with human strength. Scans say yes.

Ize19
I think they did.

Really? Really? Okay, here we go:

01.http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/478/wolverinev1ch15910.jpg
02.http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/6271/wolverinev1ch15911.jpg
03.http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/2048/wolverinev1ch15912.jpg
04.http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/4539/wolverinev1ch15913.jpg
05.http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/9695/wolverinev1ch15918.jpg
06.http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/5660/wolverinev1ch15919.jpg
07.http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/7081/wolverinev1ch15920.jpg
08.http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/1362/wolverinev1ch15921.jpg
09.http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/2831/wolverinev1ch15922.jpg
10.http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/4994/wolverinev1ch16005.jpg
11.http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/4356/wolverinev1ch16006.jpg
12.http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/5411/wolverinev1ch16007.jpg
13.http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/5124/wolverinev1ch16008.jpg
14.http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/9062/wolverinev1ch16011.jpg
15.http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/1238/wolverinev1ch16012.jpg
16.http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/5814/wolverinev1ch16015.jpg
17.http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/7636/wolverinev1ch16016.jpg
18.http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/8206/wolverinev1ch16017.jpg

Compare that, to this:

1.http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/3074/wolverinev1ch16020.jpg
2.http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/5576/wolverinev1ch16021.jpg
3.http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/2113/wolverinev1ch16022.jpg

The SECOND one is more damaging? Really?

Phantom Zone
nowadays he hates bendis

LOL but he brought Einnis into a discussion were there was no Punisher to be seen. Daken didn't perform how he wanted and he was betting Einnis wrote it.

Hell Battlehammer could trip over and hurt himself and hed blame Einnis for it.

Ize19

edit: Hell he even has a new change of clothes. I just looked at Wolverine 159 and his clothes were ripped to shreds.

He had an appointment for later that day. Time, rest, and nourishment are the things his healing factor needs to recover, and he had little time for any of that.

Battlehammer
LOL but he brought Einnis into a discussion were there was no Punisher to be seen. Daken didn't perform how he wanted and he was betting Einnis wrote it.

Hell Battlehammer could trip over and hurt himself and hed blame Einnis for it.
No I did not, if your going to state something try and make it truthful. I know bendis wrote the issue. and I have no idea what your talking about.

yea you have me on ignore bet you five bucks you read what I post anyways.

Phantom Zone
He had an appointment for later that day. Time, rest, and nourishment are the things his healing factor needs to recover, and he had little time for any of that.

Wait, wait, wait. Let me see if I can get this straight he had an oppointment for later on that day but in between that time he didnt get any rest? What so now every time he gets wounded he needs to eat now? Even if that was the case he had time to do it. edit: Hell we see him with a new change of clothes.

srankmissingnin
For every example of Wolverine being koed by a human martial artist, there is twenty examples of him shrugging of class 100 blows. Anyone with human level attributes downing Wolverine is PIS, it is hardly a matter for debate, a character of human strength can't put Wolverine down for the count.

Wolverine's healing factor was fine when he fought X. He lost because X was a new character and needed to establish himself as a threat. PIS

Battlehammer
yea changing cloths takes wolverine so long.......right there not a scan in the respect thread one him getting changed in matter of seconds lol

Kris Blaze

Compare that, to this:

Yes, without doubt.

I don't see why you needed to post the entire issue, I've read it and it doesn't really help your case in the least. We see how Wolverine gets a couple of breaks to heal. I'm also astounded by your ignorance here. Mr.X has mastered every martial arts known to man. A blow from him, when trying his utmost, is undoubtedly much more dangerous to Wolverine than plain bullets.

Battlehammer
it not like it was an entire day either lol. It was like two hours later.

Ize19
Wait, wait, wait. Let me see if I can get this straight he had an oppointment for later on that day but in between that time he didnt get any rest? What so now every time he gets wounded he needs to eat now? Even if that was the case he had time to do it. Did we see him with a new change of clothes?

Here he is when he receives the note with the appointment:

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/82...nev1ch16017.jpg

See how the sun is setting?

What does he arrive?

http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/696/wolverinev1ch16019.jpg

8:58. Yeah, something tells me his healing factor had time to recover from everything it had gone through in only 2-3 hours. Maybe that's just me.

Battlehammer

Compare that, to this:

bloks a meta human with superhuman strength and was likly possesed by Ogun at the time.

Battlehammer

What does he arrive?

8:58. Yeah, something tells me his healing factor had time to recover from everything it had gone through in only 2-3 hours. Maybe that's just me.
it might be pointless for you man to be honest no mater what you bring forth. They will ignore it.

Phantom Zone

What does he arrive?

Yeah it is just you. Wolverines been in far worse shit than that. Hell even if it wasn't you automatically start making excuses and assume its severly drained.

Battlehammer
it might be pointless for you man to be honest no mater what you bring forth. They will ignore it.

what I tell you. look at this crap they spew.

Phantom Zone
For every example of Wolverine being koed by a human martial artist, there is twenty examples of him shrugging of class 100 blows. Anyone with human level attributes downing Wolverine is PIS, it is hardly a matter for debate, a character of human strength can't put Wolverine down for the count.

Wolverine's healing factor was fine when he fought X. He lost because X was a new character and needed to establish himself as a threat. PIS

Er no because high skilled MAs have been shown to hurt and stun bricks, furthermore it could damn well be argued that his 'durability' is more susceptible to MA attacks.

Ize19
Yes, without doubt.

I don't see why you needed to post the entire issue, I've read it and it doesn't really help your case in the least. We see how Wolverine gets a couple of breaks to heal. I'm also astounded by your ignorance here. Mr.X has mastered every martial arts known to man. A blow from him, when trying his utmost, is undoubtedly much more dangerous to Wolverine than plain bullets.

Wow. That wasn't "plain bullets." Wolverien was cut, he was burned, he was shot, he was blown up, he was pounded on repeatedly by 3 of the most dangerous assassins in the world, I mean, it's not even close.

Earlier in his career, with a much weaker healing factor, up against the master swordsman Shingen, he needed to be poisoned before the fight began, and even then, Shingen, who was using a bokan, not his bare hands, needed to focus exclusively on killing pressure points and weak parts of his body to put Wolverine down in as many blows.

The fact that you think that a Wolverine with a much, MUCH stronger healing factor than he had back then, had a healing factor that was operating at full capacity, and he still went down, in the same number of blows, to somebody who was fighting him bare handed, and even wasted time throwing him, rather than directing all of his attacks to his body's weak points, is ridiculous.

LOOK at the above scans one more time. Look at how much damage is done to Wolverine in his initial fight. Then look at what Mr. X did. It's not even close. Only bias can say otherwise.

Ize19

what I tell you. look at this crap they spew.

sad I think you're right. How people can have the evidence laid out right in front of them, and still ignore it is beyond me, but that's definitely what they're doing. Lol. It's like everytime we debate, we have to remind them how the healing factor works. Oh well, I'm off to work soon, so I'll see if it's worth continuing the fight when I get back. Later.

srankmissingnin
Er no because high skilled MAs have been shown to hurt and stun bricks, furthermore it could damn well be argued that his 'durability' is more susceptible to MA attacks.

It could also be argued that a banana is an apple even though it clearly isn't, you just need to find someone stupid enough to make that assertion.

Phantom Zone
It could also be argued that a banana is an apple even though it clearly isn't, you just need to find someone stupid enough to make that assertion.

No its perfectly logical.

Phantom Zone
sad I think you're right. How people can have the evidence laid out right in front of them, and still ignore it is beyond me, but that's definitely what they're doing. Lol. It's like everytime we debate, we have to remind them how the healing factor works. Oh well, I'm off to work soon, so I'll see if it's worth continuing the fight when I get back. Later.

What on earth are you talking about? Do you know there were these alien creatures that were capable of taking bullets and explosives but Captain America was able to take out these aliens with his fists?

Your simply not listening and just trying to spin things the way you want. Just because you can take bullets and explosions doesnt mean you can't get Koed by a top tier martial artist.

Kris Blaze
Wow. That wasn't "plain bullets." Wolverien was cut, he was burned, he was shot, he was blown up, he was pounded on repeatedly by 3 of the most dangerous assassins in the world, I mean, it's not even close.

Earlier in his career, with a much weaker healing factor, up against the master swordsman Shingen, he needed to be poisoned before the fight began, and even then, Shingen, who was using a bokan, not his bare hands, needed to focus exclusively on killing pressure points and weak parts of his body to put Wolverine down in as many blows.

The fact that you think that a Wolverine with a much, MUCH stronger healing factor than he had back then, had a healing factor that was operating at full capacity, and he still went down, in the same number of blows, to somebody who was fighting him bare handed, and even wasted time throwing him, rather than directing all of his attacks to his body's weak points, is ridiculous.

LOOK at the above scans one more time. Look at how much damage is done to Wolverine in his initial fight. Then look at what Mr. X did. It's not even close. Only bias can say otherwise.

I read the comic you putz. You need to look again at how much damage Wolverine actually takes, at the interludes and then try and factor in this healing factor you worship day and night.

From this:
http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/478/wolverinev1ch15910.jpg
To this:
http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/4539/wolverinev1ch15913.jpg

Wolverine has hardly been injured at all. He was not in the car when he exploded, and his clothes did not catch fire. We can see that there are no bullet wounds and that his shirt hasn't even been ripped. So by the 9th scan, Wolverine has only taken a couple of bullet wounds to the torso. Mind you, this would do nothing to Batman, who can take machine-gun fire at point blank.

Now when he actually gets into the fight with Mr.X' henchmen, there's not that much damage being dished out either. Wolverine has also got a minute or so to heal whatever damage he took earlier on, and there's the interlude of him making his way up to the sarge. In the fight against those "top assassins" he takes one stab to the throat, a bullet or two in the back, some punches from Blok, and three kicks from those girls. This happens over the course of what? 10-15 minutes? You of any people should understand how much this is to Wolverine, how much it matters that he is given some recovery time. Two punches in rapid succession will naturally do a hell of a lot more damage to him, than one punch 20 second pause and another punch.

And do you realize that we've reached the point of counting punches? Nobody should have a hard time realizing that a kick from those girls, can hardly measure up against a kick from Mr.X. In fact, I would bet that a single kick from Mr.X does more damage than 10 kicks from that one girl.

srankmissingnin
No its perfectly logical.

You just said that Wolverine's durability is more supportable to martial artists attacks. How is that logical? The reason that MAs are - on a few rare occasions - able to temporally stun or slow down Bricks, is because the durability doesn't. Most Bricks (most comic characters period), regardless of their durability, still function the same way that a human does and for the most part their internally organs haven't received the same level of near invulnerability as their outer layers; there are a few obviously exceptions to this, but that is generally the case. Because of this MA's are able get a degree of success with nerve strikes, pressure point attacks, and abilities that work on the internal level, and because despite massive durability the recovery time of most Bricks is more or less in line with baseline human, this allows some relative success. None of that applies to Wolverine. He has compartively low durability but a high regenerative factor, something that works on a Brick isn't going to necessarily necessarily work on him.

Battlehammer
I know it rediculous. Have a good one man.

Phantom Zone
You just said that Wolverine's durability is more supportable to martial artists attacks. How is that logical? The reason that MAs are - on a few rare occasions - able to temporally stun or slow down Bricks, is because the durability doesn't. Most Bricks (most comic characters period), regardless of their durability, still function the same way that a human does and for the most part their internally organs haven't received the same level of near invulnerability as their outer layers; there are a few obviously exceptions to this, but that is generally the case. Because of this MA's are able get a degree of success with nerve strikes, pressure point attacks, and abilities that work on the internal level, and because despite massive durability the recovery time of most Bricks is more or less in line with baseline human, this allows some relative success. None of that applies to Wolverine.

Stating that it doesnt apply to Wolverine doesn't make it so. You cant just decide its PIS when numerous martial arts experts have been shown to be able to do it. At the end of the day top tier martial arts can do amazing shit and there are enough showings to indicate its possible.

Besides people sometimes have different resistances to different things. Some people can take massive blunt force trauma but are susceptible to bullets, there are enough showings to indiace a highly skilled MA can Ko Wolverine.

Parmaniac
wait, did I get that right? His healing factor has limits in form of recovering time? Means if he would get burned down to the ground let's say 20 times he will die?

Mindset
Did Wolverine eat or drink before the fight, it didn't show that he did, that explains everything.

srankmissingnin
First tier martial artists are all potentially extremely deadly. Ogun - for example - was able to kill Water Buffalo with a causal pat, one can imagine what he could do while going all out. I think we all attribute this, as well as examples MA's temporally stunning Bricks to pressure point and nerve strikes.

What a pressure point does is subtlety deliver damage internal that bypasses the inherent outward durability of character. A punch from the Hulk (or Spider-man for that matter) is doing the same sort of damage to Wolverine, only on massive scale all over his body all at once. Wolverine doesn't have any sizable amount of superhuman durability, if he gets punched by the Hulk, its the same as if the Hulk punched you or me, massive organ failure, ruptures and perhaps liquidations, through out Wolverine's body entire body with every blow. The force of Hulk simply swinging his arms, even if he missed would do more damage than a pressure point or nerve strike.

grimify
Batman wins 7/10 in a dazzling display of bad-assery which includes sonics, tasers, high-powered explosives, laser cutters, and bat-kicks to the face.

The other 3 wins come from Batman flattening Wolverine in his Batmobile after dancing around Wolverine for 30 minutes.

chomperx9
Originally posted by grimify
Batman wins 7/10 in a dazzling display of bad-assery which includes sonics, tasers, high-powered explosives, laser cutters, and bat-kicks to the face.

The other 3 wins come from Batman flattening Wolverine in his Batmobile after dancing around Wolverine for 30 minutes. so batmans weapons win not batman ?

srankmissingnin

The other 3 wins come from Batman flattening Wolverine in his Batmobile after dancing around Wolverine for 30 minutes.

It must be nice to be uninhibited by such archaic notions as fact, reason, common sense and reality. Although, I suspect there are unused bottles of prescription medication somewhere your doctors would loved to know about...

Phantom Zone
First tier martial artists are all potentially extremely deadly. Ogun - for example - was able to kill Water Buffalo with a causal pat, one can imagine what he could do while going all out. I think we all attribute this, as well as examples MA's temporally stunning Bricks to pressure point and nerve strikes.

What a pressure point does is subtlety deliver damage internal that bypasses the inherent outward durability of character. A punch from the Hulk (or Spider-man for that matter) is doing the same sort of damage to Wolverine, only on massive scale all over his body all at once. Wolverine doesn't have any sizable amount of superhuman durability, if he gets punched by the Hulk, its the same as if the Hulk punched you or me, massive organ failure, ruptures and perhaps liquidations, through out Wolverine's body entire body with every blow. The force of Hulk simply swinging his arms, even if he missed would do more damage than a pressure point or nerve strike.

Er no. Bullets and explosive should be more effective than an MAs fists but time and time again this hasn't been the case. I know were talking about class 100 punches but im simply pointing out that just because something produces more force doesnt neccsarily mean they are more effective.

Furthermore I could argue that its PIS for Wolverine to take class 100 shots, knives and bullets make him bleed logically a class 100 punch should make all the flash fly off his bones.

srankmissingnin
Er no. Bullets and explosive should be more effective than an MAs fists but time and time again this hasn't been the case. I know were talking about class 100 punches but im simply pointing out that just because something produces more force doesnt neccsarily mean they are more effective.

Bullets and explosives don't have the force needed to penetrate the outer layer of durability of most Bricks. Nerve strikes and pressure points however are subtle attacks that bypass the external durability all together an do internal damage, seemingly regardless of the amount force behind. It's like comparing a heart attack or a stroke to a missile. The Thing can shrug off a missile but his body still functions like yours or mine, and a heart attack or burst appendix would have the same affect as it would on a normal human, his outward durability just doesn't factor in.

Furthermore I could argue that its PIS for Wolverine to take class 100 shots, knives and bullets make him bleed logically a class 100 punch should make all the flash fly off his bones.

It's been said in the narrative that every blow from the Hulk liquefies Wolverine's organs. Keep in mind that Wolverine isn't in a MAX book, and he isn't in Wildstorm, the majority of Wolverine appearances are in T+ rated books (and some are A or even All Ages), Marvel has two ratings higher than this, so the violence that can be depicted regarding Wolverine is somewhat limited. What is actually happening and what has been drawn isn't always the same thing, you need to use your imagination in some cases.

And since the vast, VAST, majority of Wolverine feats are off him taking class 100 blows, hails of gun fire, explotions and stabbings with little or no effect, if you argued it was PIS, you wouldn't have a leg to stand on.

EDIT: lol I said you wouldnt have a leg to "stab on."

grimify
It must be nice to be uninhibited by such archaic notions as fact, reason, common sense and reality. Although, I suspect there are unused bottles of prescription medication somewhere your doctors would loved to know about...

It is pretty nice, actually.

It's also funny to hear about common sense coming from a Wolverine fanboy. smile

srankmissingnin
It is pretty nice, actually.

It's also funny to hear about common sense coming from a Wolverine fanboy. smile

I understand the need to call names, since you are surely intimidated by seemingly unsurpassed knowledge of all street level characters, but don't fret friend, it's easy to be like me! You just need be handsome, smart and to base your all your opinions on fact and logic, and a thorough comparison of the both character's and their best feats. Simple! It might seem like foreign notion to you I'm sure, since you apparently to type out your posts using the boner you get from watching The Dark Knight, but its easy to do! I would suggest you get started by reading comics. Then you can be best buds with me and Phantom Zone. cool

grimify
I understand the need to call names, since you are surely intimidated by seemingly unsurpassed knowledge of all street level characters, but don't fret friend, it's easy to be like me! You just need be handsome, smart and to base your all your opinions on fact and logic, and a thorough comparison of the both character's and their best feats. Simple! It might seem like foreign notion to you I'm sure, since you apparently to type out your posts using the boner you get from watching The Dark Knight, but its easy to do! I would suggest you get started by reading comics. Then you can be best buds with me and Phantom Zone. cool

Hey, it's a pretty impressive feat to type with my boner. I am proud of that fact. Maybe one day you will have such control over your phallus, but I doubt it.

srankmissingnin
Hey, it's a pretty impressive feat to type with my boner. I am proud of that fact. Maybe one day you will have such control over your phallus, but I doubt it.

But I've been doing all sorts of exercises, and everything! embarrasment

Mindset
I play banjo with mine.

srankmissingnin
Well... that explains the calluses.

Mindset
Or does it? wink

grimify
But I've been doing all sorts of exercises, and everything! embarrasment

I don't think masturbation counts as an exercise. Try some kegel exercises, I can lift an encyclopedia, or, a whole set of them, if I have watched The Dark Knight recently.

Parmaniac
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2zoCOz1DUo&feature=related

try this as a workout

Kris Blaze
Focus.

Starscream M
Wolverine.

grimify
Wolverine.

Loses

Battlehammer
wins clearly.

Starscream M
wins clearly. not clearly...since there is a 30 minute limit, I think Batman can survive logan for 30 min

srankmissingnin
not clearly...since there is a 30 minute limit, I think Batman can survive logan for 30 min

30 minutes is a long time for a fight, especially considering that 5 minutes into the fight Wolverine will still be at 100% and Batman won't. Even if Bruce doesn't take any damage - however unlikely that is - fatigue alone will be considerable in a 30 fight with a physically superior opponent.

Battlehammer
doubtful. Batman may take a few but certainly no majority. 30 minuts is a long ass time in a fight.

Starscream M
doubtful. Batman may take a few but certainly no majority. 30 minuts is a long ass time in a fight. batman has fought for days with no rest...he can handle 30 minutes

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>