Kurse runs the guantlet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KillAll
i'll try to keep it short, but this is an interesting character to say the least. all battles are NO BATTLEFIELD removal. all take place in an adamantium domed football feild. even the ground is adamantium. this is kurse at his best. who does he beat? who does he lose to? he advances even if he loses. what happens? and first up to bat... if he clears it he recieves the ultimate brick award.

1)Mangog... the dude beats thor down handily and doesnt even try. this is mangog at his peak. powered by a billion billion beings souls.

the original Champion. the one that beat up the earth heroes. in a sporting match of boxing. same scenario as that comic. enter kurse. who wins??

8th day juggernaut. supposedly 100 fold his original self. supposedly. hows this play out? juggernaut and kurse are both blood lusted. juggernaut is also not confused and in an altered state of mind. his normal cain marko self with increased power (supposedly increased).

Asgardian destroyer. host isnt aware of disentigration beam.

Ultron. the orignal true adamantium ultron, the team wrecking ultron.

WORLD WAR HULK: again, both blood lusted. if that version of hulk isnt good enough, World breaker hulk.

Drax with power gem???

and just for fun, Colossus, with sebastian shaws ability to transform kinetic energy into raw strength. if shaw starts at normal strength, and colossus is 100 tons, the gap in strength is in ratio with how much energy colossus can gain before he's overloaded.

this isnt an order of magnitude or power gauntlet. just how does he fair against all these opponents?

edit: there is no iron present.

guy222
1. Mangog FTW

2. Champion should win

3. 8th Day...fight will last a long time

4. Destroyer

5. Ultron

6. WWH

7. Kurse

8. Kurse

KillAll
somebody else has to have an opinion?

big juggy man
Guy222 picked WWH to beat Kurse but said 8th day Juggernaut who is far more powerful than WWH to take a long time to beat Kurse? Amusing

guy222
I said the fight will last a long time

KillAll
far to small of a thread for these fights, lets go people... ressurecting a thread can and will be fun.

big juggy man
Anyway as I said Guy picked War World Hulk to beat Kurse but then stated 8th Day version of the Juggernaut would take a long time? Regular Juggernaut is stronger and far more durable then WWH so why would a stronger Juggernaut take a long time to beat Kurse? Regular Juggernaut could beat Kurse after a long fight. 8th day version would rape him.

Anyway I think Kurse could only beat WWH, he gets the crap beat out of him by the others.

galactusischere
He can only take the last three

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.