Batman, Black Panther and Deathstroke wants you dead...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shokosugi
They have 1 month prep, they have full access to their gadgets/resources/skills/army/weapons/whatever..

They're all part of the same team which makes them even more dangerous.

Pick 5 street levelers (DC or Marvel / hero or villain) to protect your sorry ass.

Blanket
Batman points and kills everyone within a 1000 mile radius.

Spite thread. erm

Newjak
Captain America, TaskMaster, Ras A'Gul, Bullseye, and Nick Fury(as director of shield)

Captain America, Taskmaster, and Bullseye to handle the on the site stuff. Ras and Kingpin for their resources to help me.

Assuming they will all work together, and actually protect me.

dmills
Elektra, Ironfist, Midnighter and Remo Williams.

shokosugi
Originally posted by Newjak
Captain America, TaskMaster, Ras A'Gul, Bullseye, and Nick Fury(as director of shield)

Captain America, Taskmaster, and Bullseye to handle the on the site stuff. Ras and Kingpin for their resources to help me.

Assuming they will all work together, and actually protect me.

thumb up

Lord Feron
Captain America (Rodgers) - Team Leader

Osborn (not as Iron patriot, to keep him street level) - For his resources and access to personnel.

Mr. X - Just badassness and should be able to take damn near anyone in H2H.

Bullseye - Load him up with whatever weapons he wants and he be able to shoot down or block anything heading my way.

Lex Luther - Shit ton of resources and access to personnel, and his creative genius mind.

If they are all really working together then I should be safe.

Mshinu
The Joker, Nick Fury, Bronze Tiger, Wolverine, Multiple Man

Juk3n
Originally posted by shokosugi

Pick 5 street levelers

Originally posted by Mshinu
Wolverine, Multiple Man

facepalm

PRAYERRUN
Captian America, Nick Fury, Nightwing, and Batgirl(cassandra cain). Otherwise, I'll just head to the local church and start praying.

Juk3n
Nick Fury - resources

Taskmaster - based soley on his high showings, and because having 2 Shields being tossed around is better than one. Plus he has some nice gear as standard (pre-UDON). Though he could easily be replaced by Clint Barton - or Connor hawke (depending on if you consider him street level with the slight HF) for added range damage and variety in attack damage. Maybe even Batgirl for her awsome skills and batgear.

Steve Rogers - Just because.

Elektra - Because she's psychic and arguably more skilled/faster/ruthless than anyone on the prep team.

Dark Hawkeye - f***ing shit up from long range.

This is probably close to the strongest Street level team that could come close to not getting completely stomped, because the OP's Team is a little much tbh. Unless our team of 5 gets the moth prep aswell? Or just the Bat team?

2cents

Mindset
Powerless Galactus, Thanos, and Doom for prep.

Black Cat and Elektra to have sex with.

shokosugi
both teams have 1 month prep

Originally posted by Juk3n
Nick Fury - resources

Taskmaster - based soley on his high showings, and because having 2 Shields being tossed around is better than one. Plus he has some nice gear as standard (pre-UDON). Though he could easily be replaced by Clint Barton - or Connor hawke (depending on if you consider him street level with the slight HF) for added range damage and variety in attack damage. Maybe even Batgirl for her awsome skills and batgear.

Steve Rogers - Just because.

Elektra - Because she's psychic and arguably more skilled/faster/ruthless than anyone on the prep team.

Dark Hawkeye - f***ing shit up from long range.

This is probably close to the strongest Street level team that could come close to not getting completely stomped, because the OP's Team is a little much tbh. Unless our team of 5 gets the moth prep aswell? Or just the Bat team?

2cents

shokosugi
---> First 30 minutes

Steve Rogers (leader) and Kingpin vs. Batman

Azrael and Wolverine vs. Deathstroke

TaskMaster vs. Black Panther

---> Second 30 minutes

Batman and Deathstroke are both dead
Kingpin and Azrael are both dead

Cap, Wolverine and Taskmaster vs. Black Panther

Black Panther Dies

Batman and Deathstroke is defeated

Endless Mike
Squirrel Girl

(She's technically street level)

Juk3n
Originally posted by shokosugi
--->
Azrael and Wolverine

Are not really street though. Just sayin'.

True story.

Master Court
Punisher for skill and arsenal, Nick Fury for surveillance and security, Captain America for melee, Eddie McDonough, and Daredevil so he can keep a close "eye" on the immediate vicinity. Since out of the attackers, Deathstroke's the only guy that uses guns, Punisher can handle him. After Deathstrok's f*cking dead, the other two are dogmeat at the hands of Daredevil, Punisher, and Captain America.

Actually, unless Batman knows what I did to that nun the other week, chances are he's the badguy in this scenario. So Punisher will just blow him away. Black Panther, too. Then he'll take another small beating from Cap and we'll all go home.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.