psyches ((rules and registration))

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MadMel
psyches are genetically enhanced gifted with psychokinesis (telekinesis). In 1996, a mad scientist had created a 'psyche' gene, which he used on 35 test subjects, all of whom had been kidnapped and used as guinea pigs. The tests were mostly successful. The psyches received great powers of the mind, being able to manipulate the world around them with but a stray thought. This 'gift' also operated on a subconscious level, using psychokinesis to increase their own strength, speed and other physical attributes, and also giving them the power of flight.
These psychics could pick up a car with their bare hands with no physical exertion, dodge machine fire with ease, fly at near the speed of sound and can rip up a forest of trees with a mere thought. They are also immune to most conventional firearms and could even withstand a tank shell to the face.
the psyches, enraged with what had been done to them, launched a mass breakout of the testing facility, killing the scientist in the process. Once, free, they returned to civilization and tried to start a new life. The scientists partner however, a man called john raves (who calls himself 'the raven') survived. During the creation of the psyche gene, raves has deliberately tampered with the solution, out of a misguided fear that psyches would become abominations that only destroyed. This fear turned to intense 'racism', and he conspired to kill all of the psyches. His attempt however, was mostly unsuccessful. No psyches died. After 2 years however, 3 of the 35 went insane and went on a rampage. Raves recovered from his disappointment and went to the government for help, exaggerating the situation, convincing the united nations that all 35 subject had gone insane and should be destroyed. He was granted the funding to begin project raven, a project that would being to find way to capture and ultimately kill all psyches.
Years later, and raves appears to have won his war on the psyche race. He had successfully recreated a working serum that would administer the psyche gene to subject. Using willing volunteers, project raven had assembled its own squadron of psyche hunting psyches. These psyches, called the 'rogues', were as powerful as regular psyches, save for two exceptions, which were named 'rogue elites' and were made leaders of the rogues, and were considerably more powerful.
Enter Jason, the biological son of Robert, the first of the 35 original psyches. Jason is the first and only naturally born psyche, and as a side effect, was just as powerful as an elite, despite being only 18 years old. seeing Jason as a true threat, raves decided to recruit more rogues, resorting to kidnapping like his former partner. One of the kidnapped subjects was Jason closest friend, who became an elite. Realizing they was going to hunt and kill Jason, the friend escaped and joined forces with Jason, and the two of them work together to destroy project raven. At one point the pair of them successfully killed 'EL', one of the original rogue elites. Because of this, some of the original psyches have been inspired to fight alongside them, and they are happy to accept help when they can get it. Furthermore, the serum used to create the rogues is starting to deteriorate, forcing project raven to find another way to hunt and kill psyches. They are currently considering robotics, and have created a few bipedal prototypes.
Thats the story so far..

people who have agreed to join

- wei phoenix ((CHAO))
- madmel
- thunder fox
- DangerousBeauty
- Jalek Moye
- Kazekage Gaara ((jason's friend))
- Hitosu Mo

rules.
1. no godmodding - you should all know what this is, but to clear some things up ill go into some detail
- no controlling other players characters without their permission
- no overpowered characters*
*ill be setting a guideline for how powerful a character is, as my character, jasons friend and CHAO are equally the most powerful in the game..for fairness reasons however, as a rule, if a regular psyche is fighting an elite, the elite can only fight so that his power is on par with the other players character ((or - and i will allow this - the player of the weaker character can create an npc psyche to even the odds against the elite character))
2. keep all OOC talk either in this thread, or inside brackets ((example))
3. character sheet is as follows - im not too fussy about this

name - jason sorenson
age - 18
gender - male
occupation ((applies to fugitive psyches only)) - unemployed
description ((again, im not too fussy)) - ((pic coming soon))
story ((again, im not too fussy - characters develop a lot inside rps, so a story isnt too relevant IMO)) - jason is the biological son of robert sorenson, and as such he has the natural powers of an elite, despite his young age. after killing his insane father in a battle that left los angeles in ruins, jason vowed to destroy project raven at any costs...

if you want to add more fields to the char sheet be my guest stick out tongue

today is friday - i wont be posting again until monday - sorry but i have a few thing to deal with on the weekend...wei phoenix can be in charge until then, if they wish - im sorry for my absence so early in the game..until i return just act like jason left on a secret mission and left everyone behind..

let the game begin..big grin

Wei Phoenix
Will post character today.

DangerousBeauty
im kinda confused on the plot and what our chars are going to be doing... i feel stupid -_-

Kazekage Gaara
name - Kagutzuchi Sesshuma
age - 17
gender - male
occupation - unemployed
description - http://i608.photobucket.com/albums/tt162/SuccubusofDeath/Ryuu.jpg
story - years ago Kagu joined the wrong side so now hes promised himself that hed stay by Jasons side and end this.

Hitosu Moriko
Hitosu Moriko
Unemployed
http://i714.photobucket.com/albums/ww145/are013/angel.jpg
Bio: during the experiments he grew a white wing and dark wing making him unable to live in society so he lives in the mountains also known for having a wide arrangement of psychic attacks

MadMel
why does a telekinetic have wings? he can already fly erm
whatever ill allow, but no more..
yes im back...seriously hung over, but back stick out tongue

MadMel
Originally posted by DangerousBeauty
im kinda confused on the plot and what our chars are going to be doing... i feel stupid -_-
basically there are 2 teams - one team is the fugitive psyches (the good guys)..the other team is the rogues (bad guys)
the rogues are a part of a project thats in charge of the genocide of the psyches, and the fugitives are fighting to survive, and to destroy the project

basically when i get better and im more able think clearly ill get the story started properly stick out tongue

btw jason as a gaia avatar stick out tongue

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e379/MadMel_1st/gia.png

lilk82394
name - khalil hunter
age - 15
gender - male
occupation ((applies to fugitive psyches only)) - unemployed
description - outcast who never knew his family and was given powers
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:6jbwHbw6huYh9M:http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb285/aznsyko87/swordsman.jpg

Hitosu Moriko
dont know how to start

MadMel
lilk - awesome pic - start when you can

hitosu - *cough*you're-being-attacked-in-the-mountains*cough*

not that im giving you ideas or anything shifty

Wei Phoenix
name - CHAO (Is this my name or codename?)
age - 19
gender - Female
description
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/1/15/Ruby_Summers.jpg/250px-Ruby_Summers.jpg

MadMel
CHAO is a codename, sorry stick out tongue

Hitosu Moriko
i think i have found a clear explanation for my character and it involves a physical mutation that was cause from the genetic experiments its very i can even get to details but i want to see if this topic can be used for my winged character

MadMel
lol i was thinking something similar - the formula was stolen by a rogue scientist who's kidnapping children..however, the scientists cant control the transformation from human to psyche, which is creating random effects - like wings...
thats my idea, what was yours - in more detail?

Hitosu Moriko
The DNA suffered an overdose and caused physical mutation to start which resulted in him growing wings due to the extra chromosomes added to his body structure because the human body can only hold 46 chromosome any extra cause physical mutation same goes for DNA break downs if they were in a different sequence it also causes physical mutation so i simplified to Experiments just so it wont get complicated and people would just assume ok they messed with his genetics and caused a physical mutation

MadMel
so kinda the same as mine stick out tongue
i like it - great minds thinking alike laughing out loud

Hitosu Moriko
once you go through living environments it never escapes

MadMel
stick out tongue

MadMel
bump - kinda waiting on wei..sorry for putting you on the spot, but the last action was made towards your character erm

Wei Phoenix
My bad, I thought that post you made was in place of mine. I'll get one up tonight.

The big EH
i'll join this, sounds neato

Hitosu Moriko
if this got thru my internet sucks so have to wait wait tommorrow for internet

MadMel
ok no problem..

Hitosu Moriko
i posted

MadMel
im still waiting for wei..

Hitosu Moriko
wei bumped but that was about it

MadMel
ok ill post later

Hitosu Moriko
i put hitosu's back story in the rp as a dream

MadMel
kool..

MadMel
well i guess i owe everyone an apology - i somehow forgot to mention this, even tho its one of the most important parts of the game..

the psyches in this rp ARE NOT telepathic..in fact, the only psychic powers the characters should have is telekinesis..why? - im trying to stray from the traditional 'mystic, mind reading, future seeing, illusion creating' kind of psychic...i wanted psyches who knew nothing about subtlety, and could only cause physical destruction, not mental destruction..
any derivative of TK is fine (for example elemental TK, as in, being able to manipulate the molecules around you to create fire, lightning ice, etc - as hitosu's character has done)

im very sorry for not mentioning this further..because this is my blunder ill forgive the breaches of this rule that have already been made..if anyone has any questions about this rule go ahead and ask..

The big EH
ok, now i'll definately join

Jaeh.is.Awesome
this game still open for new players?

The big EH
name - John(Jim) Carter
age - 19
gender - male
occupation - Private investagator/hired bodygaurd
description- picture(usually wears a trench coat over it
powers: focuses on offensive techniques such as actual telekenisis, bio blasts and psi-katanas, but can do other things, althoug not nearly as good
story-coming soon to selected forums near you
http://i575.photobucket.com/albums/ss198/mr_winkles/phantom_concept_art-1.jpg

MadMel
ur in - sorry but i was on temp holiday stick out tongue

Jaeh.is.Awesome
errrrr can I join? Here's my bio. ^^

name: Morgan James
description:
http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x11/night_fox_01/assassin.jpg
...no katanas, just a small pistol. Not that she'll need it, but she thought it might come in handy...
bio: A "kidnapped" rogue; serum-injected. She was also fed lies about psyches being insane, and that they are abominations to the society, need to be killed, reduced, etc... More to come.

question: can a rogue "possibly" turn herself over to the Psyches and become a... er, "good guy" or something? (yes, I'm planning to "do" so, but not as quick as two posts or something.)

MadMel
yup all acceptable stick out tongue

Demonking1
name - Regelion Mura
age - 17
gender - male
occupation - unemployed
description
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/Demonking2/DeYuku2.png
His power is Luck

story - Ever since Regelion was young he was always different he has been hurt but he was always known as a lucky kid one day when he was 15 he was walking in the street and a car sped down the street towards him and Regelion couldn't get out of the way but right before the car hit Regelion he was saved by a truck that crashed into the side of the car knocking it away from Regelion at that moment Regelion passed out and woke up later to be a test subject for a scientist but everyone managed to escape but now Regelion is trying to find a place that he doesn't have to hid his powers

Demonking1
Is this good

Jaeh.is.Awesome
Madmel, just a q: The serum that Raves is using. how exactly does it control the rogues? like, they have free will but...? or.. what?

I'm going to post something a little generic, anyway. xD

MadMel
Demonking1 - luck?? - is that like an actual power? sorry dude - tk only - like i said before...

jeah - they're brainwashed before or after the treatment (depending on if the subject was voluntary or kidnapped)..for example - kagu would have escaped after treatment but before brainwashing.. erm

Demonking1
But if you have ever read an manga called Pshyco busters there is a kid with the telekinetic powers he later discovers is Luck but if that doesn't work for you ill change it okay sad :l smile

MadMel
maybe he just subconsciously pushes said car out of his way? idk how luck works..does he win the lottery? stick out tongue

Demonking1
like sometimes if he is in danger an act of nature will save him or a weird coincidence but he still gets hurt by attacks

MadMel
um...no - sorry erm

Demonking1
okay fine how about this

name - Regelion Mura
age - 17
gender - male
occupation - unemployed
description
His power is time manipulation but can only go 20 min in the future or 20 min into the past

story - Regelion was always a weird kid he was always random one day Regelion was walking in the middle of the street and a truck began to swerve out of control towards Regelion Regelion turned closed his eyes and braced himself for the impact but when Regelion opened his eyes the truck was not there Regelion walked across the street and then heard a noise he looked to see the same truck he seen before swerve down the road and crash where e was standing earlier after that day he was signed up to have an experiment done on him after escaping Regelion has been traveling the world looking for Psyches like him

Wei Phoenix
How do we stop or even fight someone who can plan 20 minutes into the future or past?

MadMel
wow - thats even worse erm
like i said demon - tk only - im pushing it too much as it is with hitosu's wings, teleporting and healing..

sorry for being a d*ck but thats the rule..after hitosu there's no more exceptions.. erm
hell, even he could tone it down a tiny bit

Demonking1
lol i feel you how about this
name - Regelion Mura
age - 17
gender - male
occupation - unemployed
description

his power is teleportation is that okay

story - pending

MadMel
yea thats fine stick out tongue

Demonking1
so how should i start my first post

MadMel
um...your being attacked by a machine ((think hulkbusters from hulk- UD...if you've ever played that erm))

Demonking1
is what i posted good

KingD19
Name - Alexander King

Age - 19

Gender - Male

Occupation ((applies to fugitive psyches only)) - Unemployed, but he has more money than he could ever need.(His dad came into money after he got his powers)

Description ((again, im not too fussy)) - http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/marveldatabase/images/4/4f/Navng38.jpg

Story - Alex's father was one of the Psyches, one of the original 35, and he was extremely powerful, his statistics after the treatment actually passed what the scientists were hoping for.

However, he didn't agree with what they were doing, so he got out while he could, it's not like they could do anything to stop him anyway. After a few years, he finally felt safe enough to start his life again, and after several high profile crimes, he had enough money to live comfortably.

During the next few years, he was happily married, had a healthy son, and life was good. A year later, he was found by the Rogues. Without hesitation, he sent his wife and son away, he stayed to fight, he didn't make it, but he took the squad down with him.

As he grew up, Alex's mother told him the whole truth, and he decided that Raven needed to be ended, and he would be the one to do it. So he trained, he trained hard, every day he trained until his power rivaled that of an Elite, when he finally considered himself ready, he went to find out all he needed to know to take Raven down. It was during that time that he met Jason.

MadMel
you're in big grin

KingD19
Awesomeness. And yeah, LFG does own.

MadMel
damn straight evil face

KingD19
I love what they did with Cale and Benny recently, and then Richard says he'll help Cale bury the body.

MadMel
rofl...yea..poor richard stick out tongue

MadMel
jason was talking to religion, not morgan...jason was popping morgan for the sake of killing her stick out tongue

KingD19
Ahhh, quick edit then. Never mind, forgot about the 15 minute thing.

MadMel
haha its ok..but yea i really dont like that rule erm

KingD19
Yeah, there's been times when I've edited something hours, even days later, you just don't get that luxury on here. Did you see the new LFG?

Demonking1
Madmel you say it wrong its Regelion (Ra-Gel-ion) to help pernounce it

MadMel
lol whoops stick out tongue

Demonking1
it's no problem

Hitosu Moriko
Now Hitosu and Khali are through the most rigorous traing ever if you want i will put Sensei Ikugane and Kazuka Atari profile before Ikugane dies cause once hitosu is done with the test Sensei Ikugane will reveal that Kazuka is a psyches her power of nullification will also be shown later as well so hold on right now im at school will post a profile

Hitosu Moriko
Name: Kazuka Atari

power: Nullification

Appearance: http://www.freewebs.com/mana_6/graphix.htm

Bio: When she was twelve she was alone and homeless then Sensei Ikugane found out easily just by a stare that she was a psyche she was taken to live upon Sensei Ikugane after that Hitosu was discovered and Hitosu Stood with them for a while when the forest incident she unleashed the nullification when Hitosu fought to protect it was unstable it weakend his power so the thugs that attacked her were not harmed
she still lives with Ikugane to this very day.

Hitosu Moriko
Name: Sensei Ikugane

power: He doesnt have a psyches ability but was fathered by one of the original 35 psyches so he has a keen sense when it comes to weeding out a psyche

Appearance: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/36720/t1355598-rf2-war-ii-alls-fair-in-love-war/

Bio obviously raised by a psyche father one of the original 35 psyches

Jaeh.is.Awesome
umm... what's nullification?

KingD19
I think she temporarily shuts down/weakens other Psyches' abilities, like Leech from the Morlocks.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
..is that allowed?

KingD19
I am not sure, it does seem kind of unfair to us other psyches.

Hitosu Moriko
actually it only protects her psyche wise she not protected against stabs or shot so she can be killed it wont shut it the psyche power down just not harm her she can still die normally

KingD19
So basically it blocks all Psyche attacks directed at her, but Psyche attacks only??

Hitosu Moriko
pretty much yea she can be killed easily

MadMel
interesting twist - allowed..

Wei Phoenix
Holy shizzle, my bad I just got a pm from Hitosu, I forgot all about this, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, I humbly apologize and I'm ready and willing to continue. Where am I supposed to be and what am I needed to do?

MadMel
apology accepted stick out tongue

ok basically alex (kingD19) is attacking you, hes another natural born psyche, meaning his power is equal to CHAO's..however, raves has just ordered that CHAO retreats with the rest of the project to a place called project beta..everyone else has evacuated via escorted jets, raves used a teleportation device to escape and morgan (jaeh) just flew away stick out tongue

Utrigita
Can I join?

KingD19
NO. no expression

The rules don't allow it.

I checked. reading

Seriously though....no.

Yeah, it's up to Mel.

Utrigita
crybaby

MadMel
go for it..

MadMel
k before i continue i wanna ask a few questions..

1. several characters in this rp seem to have 'unique' powers, that is, powers no other psyche has but them...

- regelion can teleport
- kazuka can nulify the powers of another psyche (or something of that nature)
- CHAO created flowers from electricity and made them explode
- hituso so far has been able to teleport, heal himself with some bracelet thing, and has wings..

for instance, we can assume the character's powers can be categorized something like this -

normal powers
TK
flight
super strength
super speed
elemental TK (pyrokinesis, electrokinesis etc)
durability (subconscious TK shielding to protect the body from harm)
accelerated healing

unique powers
teleportation
instant healing
nullification
some kind of matter manipulation (CHAO with the flowers)

a few things we need to make clear before we continue...
1. i assume we can all agree that 'unique' abilities makes a persons character a little different and interesting..
2. if thats the case we need to make some kind of rule that limits this kind of thing..for example, only one unique power per character, or something like that..
3. for the characters who have so far not displayed anything unique, do the players want their characters to have one or not??

your thoughts on this, if you dont mind big grin

Wei Phoenix
I apologize I didn't mean to manipulate matter what I was trying to say was that she was harnessing electricity and shaped the electricity into like a flower shape, and then "blew" them at him. I'm not an expert on psychokinetic powers so I apologize for that.

Hitosu Moriko
actually that was'nt teleportation that was like tiens solar flare like a smoke bomb to get out also kazuka nullification only works physical contact and its still unstable and his healing only works when he's asleep he automatically heals when asleep so he'll be vaunrable to any attacks at that case he wont seem to be god like or you know i realized i named the sleep ability but not the blinding light the ability that you thought i telported is using the element of light also know as BLINDING LIGHT his sleep healing is like jigglypuffs health sleep restore the wings i have nothing on that i said it was an experimental mutation so it works

MadMel
k 2 big mistakes there..sorry

normal powers
TK
flight
super strength
super speed
elemental TK (pyrokinesis, electrokinesis etc)
durability (subconscious TK shielding to protect the body from harm)
accelerated healing

unique powers
teleportation
instant healing
tactile nullification

what about points 2 and 3..any suggestions?

MadMel
oh whoops - didnt realise you edited

ok - hitosu's unique ability is to heal at an even faster rate than normal when hes asleep...
on top of that he has a greater affinity for elemental TK than other psyches..
on top of that he has wings stick out tongue

Hitosu Moriko
thats precisely everything thats everything on point

MadMel
stick out tongue

Jaeh.is.Awesome
it would be interesting if I get some sort of "special power" - but I can't think of anything right now. haha.

MadMel
me neither...i think ill just give jason enhanced tk - like hes better at it than anyone else..that would explain how he blew up half of LA stick out tongue

Hitosu Moriko
well there's one thing that might change hitosu's abilities the final method training im goig to create an element called the Omni-Element where he can use all his elements at full potential he'll also gain six wings like a six-winged angel check the pic

th07.deviantart.net/.../b/1/b12cab88e2bd4c52.jpg

MadMel
cant, the image is broken stick out tongue
did you try to attatch it with kmc?
cuz that doesnt work..

also - try not to make your character too powerful with this omni element thing..

Jaeh.is.Awesome
oooh.. technopathy? is that allowed?

MadMel
techno - thats brilliant!!!
that just gave me an awesome idea
if morgan's a technopath she can be in charge of the rogues machine forces stick out tongue

Hitosu Moriko
its kinda of temporary

Hitosu Moriko
it can't use the darkness attribute

Demonking1
sorry i haven't posted in a while haven't been near a computer i was wondering if i can add another power to Regelion like the power of healing and unhealing as a damaging move that's considered Telekinetic powers right it deals with the mid like i can heal some one and with the power of the un healing part i can break someones bone or hit them from a 2 feet distance is this okay

MadMel
i still think 1 per character is enough erm

Wei Phoenix
Unhealing? There are normal powers that lets you hit people from 2 feet already.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
Originally posted by MadMel
techno - thats brilliant!!!
that just gave me an awesome idea
if morgan's a technopath she can be in charge of the rogues machine forces stick out tongue

welll I already posted something about that tech power in the rp, so... I hope it's a go, lol. xD

oh, and, um, can I make it that raves doesn't know about the power just yet? your call, though stick out tongue

MadMel
yea ok smile

Wei Phoenix
lol@Mel's last post. I had Ruby kind of doing the same thing. I know what to expect because you just shouted it out to me.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
lol mel, I'd post soon - i was kinda stalling, lol, because I can't think of a way to start my next post stick out tongue

MadMel
pfft, im doin you guys a service..i got my final exams now and im still on here every day stick out tongue

@ wei, to be honest i have no idea what i can make CHAO do right now...maybe go back and investigate the fight scene..she can come and go as she pleases, since shes the elite stick out tongue

Jaeh.is.Awesome
I'll post in a bit - I have driving lessons from my dad, haha.

my exams and all that just finished yesterday! I'm officially off the acad leash - until the next semester, anyway... finally.

Wei Phoenix
I order Morgan to have a girl's night out with me.

MadMel
you would, no surprises there stick out tongue

Demonking1
so is that a no ora yes on Regelions powers

MadMel
i implied you had to choose which one you wanted to keep..sorry for not being more clear..

edit - dammit - been looking all over for hulkbuster picks..cant find the ones im looking for...wonder if i can take snapshots off my wii...

Demonking1
what happened to everyone else

Utrigita
Originally posted by MadMel
i implied you had to choose which one you wanted to keep..sorry for not being more clear..

edit - dammit - been looking all over for hulkbuster picks..cant find the ones im looking for...wonder if i can take snapshots off my wii...

http://www.thebitbag.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/im_hulkbuster2.jpg

???

MadMel
hellz no!

Demonking1
how about these links

http://www.starstore.com/acatalog/Hulk_Buster_Iron_Man.jpg

http://www.starpulse.com/news/media/IM_hulkbuster2.jpg

http://superherouniverse.com/art/data/530/HulkBuster.jpg

are any of these good hulkbuster pics

MadMel
i didnt want the comics hulkbusters - i wanted the ones from the game

but thanks for trying :P

Wei Phoenix
Finally back!

MadMel
2 strikes against demon

hitosu pointed out a post as godmodding (not that i blame you, as the rp is moving pretty slowly) and i pointed out a post about a demon in a sci-fi rp...
apart from giving your character a backstory i really cant see what you're trying to do here, man erm

Demonking1
I didn't know i couldn't do the whole Demon thing no one told me and i do take hits if you pay attention to some of my posts i take a couple of hits but i understand i do need to take more but my bad plus every time I do get on your all like 3 posts a head not even waiting for me to post

MadMel
i usually wait until everyone has posted before i do, but ill be more careful in the future erm

Hitosu Moriko
i said like immoratal cause he was stunned and he said i struck molecules jason threw him on a wall turned me into a bomb and aimed to him i used wire clone and counteracted but he was stunned i don't see how i struck molecules if he was pinned to a wall thats all im saying

Hitosu Moriko
im adding pintar to the game

Name: Pintar Akjiryu

Unemployed

Male

He has mirror like abilities such as reflection,mirror clones, mirror shards and reflection of lasers light and other stuff,also mimicry, depending also known for having a sharp tongue not literally big grin

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i188/sifu_hitaroshi/Anime%20Guys/Anime_Dude.jpg

MadMel
unless you can somehow relate those powers to TELEKINESIS - not accepted erm

if i let this kind of stuff get through i might as well forget the rp and let it run on its own...

Hitosu Moriko
no this is like the power of TK Reflect its mirror attributed its like Reflection Reflection is equal to the attribute light just a different class

MadMel
that made even less sense than what you said before
but whatever - accepted erm

Hitosu Moriko
Let shorten what i just said cause i screwed up what i said Reflection is just another version of light and light is an attribute therefore i can count it as an element and use it as a TK ability lets just say Pintar has full TK Abilities for light including reflection, and mirror type moves are all known for a light attribute

hope this helped you understand what i said again i was speed typing so yea lots of typo's

Wei Phoenix
I don't understand, I don't even see how light can be related to any form of TK. I'd really have to see how this character's powers work.

Hitosu Moriko
Light is an element like darkness and water and fire hitosu even has a light move the Spectral light technique that can manipulate his Fire move if you seen past post

Wei Phoenix
OK I understand it's an element but not all elements can be manipulated by psychic energy.

Hitosu Moriko
thats why i made sure Pintar had full control on light energy used mainly for illusion and precision killing

Wei Phoenix
But it's not a psychic ability...I've never seen a psychic manipulate light as an element nor have I heard of it.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
well, technically, you can just adjust the molecules around the light. Light is not in form of molecules, it's energy. can psychics control energy? >>.

MadMel
gah - molecular science!
well no, not in this rp - unless someone (hitosu) can provide a proper argument why they can..but if pinitar is a bad guy (and remains that way) - he can stay..

also - jaeh's infiltration argument sound good - imma go with that - itll keep the plot interesting and fulfill jaeh's character development..stick out tongue

Demonking1
i cant wait to actually fit into a part it sucks to be on the side lines till some one posts about the good guys

Jaeh.is.Awesome
lol mel, I have classes in Chem these days, so yeah... big grin

and woohoo, I get to spy... sort of. haha.

MadMel
hehe - i finished school - i got my whole life ahead of me big grin
yea ya do get to be a spy
undercover psyche girl - even tho jason knows who you are stick out tongue

and ill get the heroes side of the story going again..

Jaeh.is.Awesome
I still have to toil through college. big grin

so, what should I do, just *suddenly* arrive at the psyche camp or what?

MadMel
pmed

Hitosu Moriko
no he was saying that he was moving so fast that it was his molecules when he was stunned to the wall he could'nt have been moving if he was stunned by your attack Madmel so how is it that he was able to use his move while stunned its not that i have a problem with it but it seems like he's unhittable

MadMel
irrelevant - the fight was over before he posted that - so it doesnt count stick out tongue

Hitosu Moriko
GUYS I JUST SO THE MOST RETARDED POKEMON BATTLE EVER

MadMel
............................................wat?

Jaeh.is.Awesome
he just saw the most retarded pokemon battle ever. erm, yeah, that's what he said.

LOL dude, I didn't notice you're from australia. no wonder you're around 4 hours faster.. erm, earlier than my time...

Hitosu Moriko
some girl who does'nt even care for her safety of her pokemon but their cuteness beat dawn mercilessly

MadMel
anyways....stick out tongue

Jaeh.is.Awesome
...bad guys are stuck. haha.

MadMel
hmm...we could skip to a plot advancement - but that will mean CHAO will have nothing to do again.. erm

tricky..

Wei Phoenix
I won't be offended, don't let one person hold the rp back.

MadMel
ZVARRI!!
the truth has once again been elegantly revealed to me stick out tongue

i got it all figured out big grin

Jaeh.is.Awesome
and so? how would it go? xD

Matr0shka
>.>

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>