Most Attractive Bond Girls Of The 1970's

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wanderer11
Who do you think is the most attractive Bond girl from the 70's?

I have chosen Jill St. John.

darthmaul1
I picked Jane Seymour

Here is a complete list
http://www.jamesbondmm.co.uk/bond-girls

Zoom
The honour goes to Barbara Bach without any doubt!

Alpha-7
Barbara Bach

Sgt.Shakedown
it has to be Maud Adams for me. I think she has the most gorgeous eyes.

Lonely Boy
For her bikini scene alone I say Britt Ekland.

Andy McFly
i have been in love with Barbara Bach since I was very young, so she gets my vote.

Ziggy22
Maud Adams

BUSTER1
Jane Seymour or Britt Eckland

RussellBrooks
They're all beautiful. Barbara Bach takes top honors for me though. I loved the Brazilian girl from Moonraker that tried to fight Jaws with a razor.

Mr Parker
yeah this is a no brainer as the poll indicates.Barbara Bach.She is easily the most gorgeous Bond girl that ever graced the screen.

Clovie
Solitaire happy

and btw stupid question.. why there is no Elektra on the list? I mean not the poll, but that one on the site.

Mr Parker
The funny thing is I dont think Solitaire was all that great looking back then.I think she is much prettier now than she was back then in fact.NOW I think she is drop dead grogeous.I think she has gotten prettier with age.

Wanderer11
Originally posted by Mr Parker
yeah this is a no brainer as the poll indicates.Barbara Bach.She is easily the most gorgeous Bond girl that ever graced the screen.

Couldn't agree with you more.

Mr Parker
dude I just love your sig,im jeolous now.

The Power
Barbara Bach

Mr Parker
the proof is in the pudding.Bach is the hottest Bond girl.Damn I envy Roger Moore,he got to kiss the hottest chicks.First in the tv show The Persuaders,then the Bond films especially Bach who is easily the hottest Bond girl EVER in a Bond movie.

ClarkSkywalker
I would choose Jill St. John as she drives me wild!!

Mr Parker
really?

ClarkSkywalker
Yeah, there is just something about her that drives me crazy!

Zoom
Originally posted by ClarkSkywalker
I would choose Jill St. John as she drives me wild!!

I have never been a fan of hers. In fact she is probably my least favourite Bond girl of that era.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Zoom
The honour goes to Barbara Bach without any doubt!

you said it my man.she runs away with this award,no contest,hands down.

Zoom
you said it my man.she runs away with this award,no contest,hands down.

She is by far the sexiest Bond girl ever.

Mr Parker
She is by far the sexiest Bond girl ever.

I know.Roger Moore is such a lucky dog cause yeah thats exactly how I feel.Connery didnt do so bad himself though with Ursual Andress who I think is the second hottest Bond girl and the closet to Back.

darthmaul1
How about Ms. Chew Mei?
she was sexy, although technically she wasn't a bond girl.

darthmaul1
complete list
http://www.jamesbondwiki.com/page/Bond+Girls

Zoom
I know.Roger Moore is such a lucky dog cause yeah thats exactly how I feel.Connery didnt do so bad himself though with Ursual Andress who I think is the second hottest Bond girl and the closet to Back.

For me, Moore was easily the luckiest of the two when it comes to the women.

Mr Parker
For me, Moore was easily the luckiest of the two when it comes to the women. I know.I so much wish I could have been Roger Moore kissing all those hot babes like he got to.He ALSO got to kiss some hot women in the tv show The Persuaders is why I envy him so much.

Zoom
I know.I so much wish I could have been Roger Moore kissing all those hot babes like he got to.He ALSO got to kiss some hot women in the tv show The Persuaders is why I envy him so much.

Yeah there is no doubt that most men would love to go back in time and swap places with him!

Moscow
Barbara Bach hands down

gygan
Lana Wood.She is one of my favorite girl on those days.

ChocolateCake
Maud Adams

Hatchet
Britt Ekland by a long way.

jimeshten
Hello ! Freinds I would like to talk about the Most attrative Bond girls.It has to be Maud Adams for me. I think she has the most gorgeous eyes and her looking is good and it's all the personality are very much comfertable with the bond and also ,There is just something about her drives me crazy! and who is easily the hottest Bond girl EVER in a Bond movie.

Doc Blake
It has to be Barbara Bach.

Bric A Brac
Jill St. John

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Alpha-7
Barbara Bach

yeah hands down,no contest.my second fave would be Jane Seymore.hse is even MORE gorgeous now than she was back then amazingly.

the ninjak
Madeline Smith you crazy guys!
http://i977.photobucket.com/albums/ae259/the_ninjak/4130609933_5f21c368e8_o.jpg

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Alpha-7
Barbara Bach

yeah no contest.barbara bach.

HeavySet
Jill St. John for me.

Blanket
Maud Adams

the ninjak
Originally posted by the ninjak
Madeline Smith you crazy guys!
http://i977.photobucket.com/albums/ae259/the_ninjak/4130609933_5f21c368e8_o.jpg

queeq
Why isn't Daniela Bianchi on this list? I think she was pretty hot.

Originally posted by queeq
Why isn't Daniela Bianchi on this list? I think she was pretty hot.

She was in From Russia with Love and that was released in 1963. That is why she isn't on this list.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.