Jesus's right hand man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Devilreturns666
who is Jesus's right hand man?

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Devilreturns666
who is Jesus's right hand man?

Peter. He was Jesus's buddy.

Mairuzu
I think that means you can close the thread now.

Fëanor
It would be that guy sitting next to him in Da Vinci's 'The Last Supper'. Then again I could be wrong on all accounts.

Shakyamunison

peejayd
* doh Jesus has no right-hand man... and if you guys are asking who is the apostle in Jesus' bosom, it's Saint John (the Beloved)...

Rogue Jedi
Barrack Obama.

jinXed by JaNx
bruce lee

son of god doesnt have a right hand man...,we are his right hand man.

Ordo
I dunno but I know what Jesus' right hand was doin...

WhoopeeDee
I was gonna say John the Baptist...but nah! wasting time...

Bicnarok
Judas of course, they planned it together otherwise how did Jesus know he was going to betray him. Judas got the gold and they met after the Crucifiction and did a runner to Ethiopia

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Bicnarok
Judas of course, they planned it together otherwise how did Jesus know he was going to betray him. Judas got the gold and they met after the Crucifiction and did a runner to Ethiopia

There was also the guy who gave Jesus the drug to make it look like he was dead while on the cross. You know, the "vinegar" on a stick. wink

AngryManatee
What about Rufus, the 13th apostle? Jesus did owe him money, after all.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by AngryManatee
What about Rufus, the 13th apostle? Jesus did owe him money, after all.

The Gospel of Rufus? laughing

Eon Blue
Ignorance is Jesus' right hand man -- religion is to be more precise, but usually the latter spawns the former.

Symmetric Chaos
John, I would assume.

Deja~vu
I think he was pretty much a loaner.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Deja~vu

But what about the 12 guys who followed him?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Deja~vu

Was that a Jew joke?

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Was that a Jew joke?

Do you know who you are talking too? evil face

Deja~vu
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
But what about the 12 guys who followed him? They were just some tag alongs that couldn't keep their eyes open when push came to shove.

I don't believe he really have a "right hand man," It was just who could kiss up the best to get his attention.

Grand-Moff-Gav
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Ya, Peter was the gay looking one. big grin

John was the "gay" looking one.

Originally posted by Bicnarok

It was silver, not gold.

If you look at the Biblical accounts. Peter was the leader of the Apostles.

siriuswriter
my best guess would be peter. he was the one jesus gave the order to establish the church.
he was also the one that denied jesus three times before the rooster crowed the night jesus was arrested. i just remember that because i watched 'a knight's tale' and they have a dude who's telling that story to some kids.

Tattoos N Scars
Jesus didn't have a "right" hand man. He had his church, his 12 disciples. After Christ's Resurrection, Peter took the front role in leading the early Church from Antioch. However, Peter is soon overshadowed by Paul, as is very evident in the New Testament.

Also, Jesus, nor the Apostles established a "Catholic" church. Catholocism didn't exist until after Constantine's reign a few centuries later. In fact, there were no "demonimations"...it was they were just called churches, in a local(ecclesia) sense. The Church is never mentioned as catholic(universal) unless the term is used abstractly in Scripture.

jinXed by JaNx
I still insist that humanity in general is JC's right hand. He relies on us to rely on him.

anaconda
what can you say about 13 guys that walk around in the nature for 3 years with no women around , kind of gay? or just away from home to miss the house cleaning?

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by anaconda
what can you say about 13 guys that walk around in the nature for 3 years with no women around , kind of gay? or just away from home to miss the house cleaning?

Not much to do 2000 years ago. Besides, i'd rather kick it with the Son of God rather than some random woman.

anaconda
laughing laughing depends on the god though , god of pleasure, of god of joy, goddess of pleasing a man, god of 13 ones in the wilderness of Israel cosing,.........

Deja~vu
Dionysus sounds neat. beer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.