Looking for a game...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules_2
Ok soo...far as I know there's no thread where you can ask about games your looking for so...yeah

Ok the game I'm looking for is a side scroller, it's a...spy game I guess....or about spy, the last boss I believe looks like a mob guy, he's got a machine gun I think...kinda like Streets of Rage Mr.X

The ending is the main character driving in a red sports car with a woman or a buncha women, one of the two

If someone could tell me the name of the game that'd be great smile

-Pr-
Originally posted by steverules_2
Ok soo...far as I know there's no thread where you can ask about games your looking for so...yeah

Ok the game I'm looking for is a side scroller, it's a...spy game I guess....or about spy, the last boss I believe looks like a mob guy, he's got a machine gun I think...kinda like Streets of Rage Mr.X

The ending is the main character driving in a red sports car with a woman or a buncha women, one of the two

If someone could tell me the name of the game that'd be great smile

this it?

Bz04cwgCx0c

actually no. there was another one i used to play on the amiga. can't remember the name though. there was a red sports care with levels like the old lotus games...

Smasandian
What about Narc?

NemeBro
Originally posted by Smasandian
What about Narc? The arcade version, or the hilariously awful version?

ArtificialGlory
Don't wanna hijack a thread like this, but I happen to also be looking for a game.

It was a sidescroller on Sega Megadrive(a.k.a Sega Genesis), but could also have been on other systems for all I know now. You played as some kind of a blue robot and had a companion that was a robotic bike of some sort.

I doubt it was Megaman though, but could have been.

steverules_2
Originally posted by -Pr-
this it?

Bz04cwgCx0c

actually no. there was another one i used to play on the amiga. can't remember the name though. there was a red sports care with levels like the old lotus games...

The one I remember didn't have levels with a car, that was just how it ended...him driving off with a woman or alot of women the car had no roof either, it was one with a roof that could go down or be taken off or whatever and it looked like they were driving by some palm tree's and some buildings

steverules_2
I found it, it was sly spy so thanks

PaVIiOetuKE

It was the arcade version smile

SaTsuJiN
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Don't wanna hijack a thread like this, but I happen to also be looking for a game.

It was a sidescroller on Sega Megadrive(a.k.a Sega Genesis), but could also have been on other systems for all I know now. You played as some kind of a blue robot and had a companion that was a robotic bike of some sort.

I doubt it was Megaman though, but could have been.

Edit : is this it?

Ranger X

DYMD-hyEECk

game looks pretty bad ass

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
Edit : is this it?

Ranger X

DYMD-hyEECk

game looks pretty bad ass

Yeah, I think that's the one. Thanks a lot!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.