Master Chief runs the Soul Calibur Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
After drifting through space on a half-wrecked frigate for awhile, Chief crashes down on a strange planet. After exploring the lands, he learns of two swords with universal powers. The spartan now seeks Soul Edge and Soulcalibur so he can get back to his world.

Master Chief has lost some of the gel from underneath his armor, his armor isn't very indestructible, and his shields are low but he still has his strength and has an energy sword he found in the wreckage of the frigate. Luckily Chief had sword practice from Arbiter before this event happened. Chief has no firearms.

These are the people who are in his way from getting the swords:
Mitsurugi
Astaroth
Rock
Voldo
Cervantes
Raphael
Taki
Hilde
Siegfried
Nightmare
Algol

Chief fights them one at a time. When Chief takes damage, it'll be carried on into the next fight.

Will the Chief be able to reach Soul Edge and Soul Calibur or will he be destroyed by the SC cast?

Cervantes
order is messed up, cervantes is above raphael taki and hilde

Q'Anilia
That's all you have to say? The order doesn't matter. He takes them all. And even if he doesn't, he doesn't stop at Cervantes, Raphael, Taki or Hilde stick out tongue

Cervantes
cervantes beats the living hell out of him

Q'Anilia
Say he has the firepower to get through that armor, what makes you think he would at all hit him? From my understanding, Master Chief has the ability to dodge even bullets. He can lift tons and his weapons are so sophisticated and rapid, Cervantes speed or capabilities will count for little. He is from the wrong age.

FinalAnswer
Fairly certain Siegfried could stomp him.

iirc, Siegfried and Nightmare are both castle-busters or something

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by Q'Anilia
Say he has the firepower to get through that armor, what makes you think he would at all hit him? From my understanding, Master Chief has the ability to dodge even bullets. He can lift tons and his weapons are so sophisticated and rapid, Cervantes speed or capabilities will count for little. He is from the wrong age.

Wow, thats a little too premature in judgement....

Cervantes has the ability to teleport, and his swords go through armor like a hotknife through butter. (Well, if he has Soul Edge that is)

RE: Blaxican
John clears it rather handily.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
John clears it rather handily.

http://gifs.gifbin.com/032010/reverse-1269602956_dr-mccoy-and-captain-kirk-approve.gif

The picture won't load for me. sad

Zack Fair
over

Cervantes
Originally posted by Q'Anilia

i understand that for some odd reason there is a major master chief wanking everywhere, but cervantes can shatter his armor with his soul edge it is that powerful after all, cervantes can just posses him and there is nothing the chief can do about it

When has Cervantes ever canonically done that to anyone?

He canonically got his ass handed to him by Sophitia, Siegfried, Taki, and Ivy- all featless wonders sans Siegfried. Where was his uber teleportation and possessing then?

Anyway, Chief uses his bullet time reflexes to shove his sword through Cervantes' face faster than Cervantes can react.

And then wins the rest of the gauntlet.

NemeBro
Nightmare or Siegfried rather casually beat him.

His attacks won't even so much as inconvenience Nightmare.

Cervantes

NemeBro
........ haermm

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by Cervantes
Quoted for the mods in case of edits.

Autismal as ****. haermm

Q'Anilia
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Wow, thats a little too premature in judgement....

Cervantes has the ability to teleport, and his swords go through armor like a hotknife through butter. (Well, if he has Soul Edge that is) How does that make what I wrote "premature in judgement"? It was an assessment from what I have heard about both characters, and what you have said doesn't really change any of the things I've said.

NemeBro
No but the fact that Nightmare and Siegfried's clash obliterated the castle around them and didn't actually harm Nightmare, and what was done to Siegfried was healed by Soul Calibur, does. estahuh

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by NemeBro
........ haermm

Now, now. You shouldn't laugh at the afflicted.

Q'Anilia
Originally posted by NemeBro
No but the fact that Nightmare and Siegfried's clash obliterated the castle around them and didn't actually harm Nightmare, and what was done to Siegfried was healed by Soul Calibur, does. estahuh My point didn't involve either of those two stick out tongue

Cervantes
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Now, now. You shouldn't laugh at the afflicted.

why are you so hurt? YOU MAD?

Chief still destroys Cervantes effortlessly.

Ninga turtles
cervantes can just posses master chief every single time for the win, cervantes wins 10/10

Nemesis X
Well I'm the OP and I say no possessing.

I knew he was a sock. Caaaaa~lled it!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.