What would have happened if Vader killed Obi-Wan in ROTS?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Truculent
What would the outcome and demographics of the galaxy be? Would Sidious have been eventually killed? Opinions?

mattatom
Originally posted by Darth Truculent
What would the outcome and demographics of the galaxy be? Would Sidious have been eventually killed? Opinions? This, would happen

Darth Subjekt
Yea, Vader would have most likely taken over. I think by then he would have been at peace (relative term) with all the evil things he'd just done, so his power would have increased exponentially.

mattatom
Originally posted by Darth Subjekt
Yea, Vader would have most likely taken over. I think by then he would have been at peace (relative term) with all the evil things he'd just done, so his power would have increased exponentially. Although that Higilo's comment "this movie makes no sense, the only reason sidious came to mustafar is cos he sensed vader was in trouble, which hee wasnt in this case, plus he needed sidious to save his wife, still nice clip" rings true a little.

Anakin4Ever
Well...Vader would eventually become the most powerful Sith in the universe, and Yoda would probably decide to raise Luke and Leia as Jedi to defeat Vader.

Hewhoknowsall
I think by then he would have been at peace (relative term) with all the evil things he'd just done,

Peace is a lie, there is only passion wink

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Anakin4Ever
Well...Vader would eventually become the most powerful Sith in the universe, and Yoda would probably decide to raise Luke and Leia as Jedi to defeat Vader. I think that clip signifies that Yoda lost Palpatine.

And it's the damnedest thing, I was just thinking about this ending a few days ago and was meaning to watch it. What do ya know.

mattatom
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
I think that clip signifies that Yoda lost Palpatine.

And it's the damnedest thing, I was just thinking about this ending a few days ago and was meaning to watch it. What do ya know. Actually Lucien so was I. I replayed ROTS on my 360 wink

ares834
Originally posted by Anakin4Ever
Well...Vader would eventually become the most powerful Sith in the universe, and Yoda would probably decide to raise Luke and Leia as Jedi to defeat Vader.
Doubt it. Obi-Wan would be dead and thus could never take Padme away, leaving her and Luke and Leia, with Anakin. Anyhow, had Vader defeated Kenobi, I am certain the galaxy would have been a lot worse off.

Darth Subjekt
Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall
Peace is a lie, there is only passion wink touche

Wolverine2179
What would the outcome and demographics of the galaxy be? Would Sidious have been eventually killed? Opinions?

Vader would ask you to stop asking stupid questions.

BruceSkywalker

then gl would have had to rewrite and remake eps 4-6

Jaeh.is.Awesome
Originally posted by mattatom
This, would happen Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
then gl would have had to rewrite and remake eps 4-6

UGH PLEASE NO.

as for the end; the Star Wars Galaxy would probably end up twisted in Anakin's point of view.

Hey, but what if we discover that anakin's a good leader after all and stuff?

Darth Subjekt
All of his "evil" was stemmed from Sidious. Anakin did some messed up shit, but overall is a good guy with good ideals, just really shitty execution. erm

Jaeh.is.Awesome
All of his "evil" was stemmed from Sidious. Anakin did some messed up shit, but overall is a good guy with good ideals, just really shitty execution. erm

agreed. ermm

mattatom
All of his "evil" was stemmed from Sidious. Anakin did some messed up shit, but overall is a good guy with good ideals, just really shitty execution. erm Just like the LOTF books. Ba-Zing!

truejedi
Vader would have killed sidious... doom, gloom, w/e.

Lord Lucien
Running out of topics, aren't we?

truejedi
i do what i want1!!

Lord Lucien
Kama kazi bans for everyone! behold the great necromancer@

Slash_KMC
TJ...

truejedi
Originally posted by Slash_KMC
TJ...

well it woulda been. embarrasment doom and gloom or whatever.

and sad.

Hewhoknowsall
Are you doing a first post thingy?

truejedi
a what? I just wanted to see my name all the way up and down the "last commented section" but then i lost my will to do that and quit.

I was on topic too, so i broke no rules.

mattatom
Originally posted by truejedi
a what? I just wanted to see my name all the way up and down the "last commented section" but then i lost my will to do that and quit.

I was on topic too, so i broke no rules. However this post isn't on topic, reported. wink. Oh and he'd kill Sidious and he and his droids would live happily ever after.
I bet TJ's reation to this will be "arrrrgh!".

truejedi
arrrrgh!

mattatom
arrrrgh! Who'da thunk it, I be psychic. Then he'll accuse me of editing my posts!

liar!! you are editing your posts again with your lies!! Most likely.

truejedi
liar!! you are editing your posts again with your lies!!

Slash_KMC
It's a legit strategy. Or isn't it?

truejedi
not so much if i wait 15 minutes before replying, but where is the fun in that.

I reported you 5 times for telling filthy lies matt.

mattatom
not so much if i wait 15 minutes before replying, but where is the fun in that.

I reported you 5 times for telling filthy lies matt. I never lie. Merely say the opposite of the truth.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.