Hercules vs spiderman, wolverine and ironfist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
battle takes place in the heart of Manhattan whatever it takes to put herc down can they do it?

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/hercules-vs-spidey-logan-and-ironfist/412755/#10

Juk3n
Hows Hercules stab resistance?

iceman24567
He hates Wolverines claws if he's able to put the other two down quick he can take on Logan.

Bouboumaster
Wolverine is the team only viable option, the other two gets owned

golem370
Spider-Man imo has some chance. He drove a semi tanker truck into Juggernaut to try and stop him. He also trapped him in cement.

Endless Mike
Herc wins. His HtH fighting skills are much better than Juggernaut's (also Juggs was jobbed out in that fight)

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by golem370
Spider-Man imo has some chance. He drove a semi tanker truck into Juggernaut to try and stop him. He also trapped him in cement.

Spider-man has a knack for finding convenient plot devices in the middle his fights.

Spiderman webbs Herc. Wolverine finishes him off. Ironfist keeps the car running.

Mindset
I doubt Spiderman's webbing would even slow Herc down.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Mindset

webbing in the eyes would daze him long enough imo

EDIT: only if Wolverine can stab him, if not the Team is chanceless

srankmissingnin

Its held the Hulk temporarily.

Mindset
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Its held the Hulk temporarily. Never has, never will.

Ever.

StiltmanFTW
Hercules does unspeakable things to Spider-Man. Logan and Danny are watching with a smile on their faces.

But seriously, team for the win. Rand dances around Herc, Parker blinds/distracts him with webbing and then... *snikt*

Parmaniac
Never has, never will.

Ever.

Amazing Spider-man Annual 3 he webbed him, he felt to the ground Hulk stood up, ripped it apart and just walked away, but it was PIS no doubt otherwise I'm gonne use it in my Spider-man respect thread shifty

Wild Shadow
stand still you cowards and fight the lion of Olympus in a test of arms you cowards!!!!!

logan: Grrrrr....

herc: oh snap by zues!!!

spidey/Ironfist: logan, noooo!!!!

snikt

the end big grin

Mindset
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Amazing Spider-man Annual 3 he webbed him, he felt to the ground Hulk stood up, ripped it apart and just walked away, but it was PIS no doubt otherwise I'm gonne use it in my Spider-man respect thread shifty Banner had just transformed.

Hulk was still fairly week and disoriented, Spiderman punches him to the ground and webs him up, Hulk easily rips apart the webbing and gets up.

Pete remarks that he busts through the webbing like it wasn't there.

Herc will grab Pete and Danny then beat Wolverine to death with their lifeless bodies.

Then he'll go have sex with Jean Grey.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Hercules does unspeakable things to Spider-Man. Logan and Danny are watching with a smile on their faces.

But seriously, team for the win. Rand dances around Herc, Parker blinds/distracts him with webbing and then... *snikt*

I could see that happening. Again Logan is the only key to win.

golem370
Hercules does not have the mobility to touch Spider-Man unless Peter makes a mistake.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by golem370
Hercules does not have the mobility to touch Spider-Man unless Peter makes a mistake.

But he can thunderclap, or thrwo to him something really big and really fast

golem370
Yeah but Spider-Man could swing down at what would you say 200mph grab Herc and let his strength and momentum fling Hercules 2 or 3 miles

h1a8
I don't see how the team gets past the Thunderclap. Without it then they win everytime.

So barring the Thunderclap i'm fairly sure Wolverine solo (at his best) would be a good fight against Hercules. Throwing in Spider-man and Iron Fist would surely give Logan a great chance for the killing shot.

Maybe Spidey can web the team's ears. Would that work?

Spire
Spider-man can shoot web balls and team up with Wolverine for fusions. Iron Fist heals if someone gets into trouble.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.