Originally posted by Overdose
1. In that shitty game M.Bison can't throw peeps to the moon. C.Jack's attack is a silly noncanon/impossible move that can't actually be done, it's just an in-game cinematic to represent an "awesome" move. I don't see what's so hard to grasp.
Ride the Lightning is a phuckin' Metallica song. It's the only reason why it's even got that name. I have never seen Ky wild actual Lightening. The fact that the guy's magic is called Lightening doesn't mean this dude can replicate actual real life lightening speeds. It's just a name given to it to match his special which was clearly inspired by Ride The Lightening. If the magic from the thunder seal is really as extreme as you say, Sol wouldn't be able to cancel it wit mere fire blasts unless you are gonna tell me that fire from the fire seal can move as fast as lightening?
The hole just gets deeper and deeper.
3.Nothin' is bad 'bout Sol losin' to ANYBODY, which is my point. These characters barely have feats and stories to back themselves up at all. Strange how justice beats Ky but Sol can't seem to beat Ky yet he kills Justice. You are tryin WAY TOO HARD to put leagues and fields in between these characters wit no evidence. It's straight up weak on all fronts, man. It's clear that some are more powerful than others but you are just weakening the sh1t outta the others to make Sol seem stronger than erbody else. And last I checked we don't even use A>B>C logic to win fights.
Plane and simple...
-Slayer is better than Sol but he has no feats that make me think he can beat Seph
-In GGXX Midnight Carnival, Ino damn near kills Sol and that man steps in and saves his ass. Play it again. Ino lacks the feats to beat Sephiroth as well.
-Dizzy controllin' time, when was this? In Overture, than non canon piece of sh1t. I don't remember this in canon. Dizzy lacks the feats to beat Seph, too.
- Zato 1 is never at full power and is constantly weak as phuck so him bein' beaten at any point is a bull shit accomplishment for anyone who can do it. Neither of them have any real feats either so this whole "who beat who bull sh1t is just that in an cross franchise battle.
All and all, this all good sh1t when your in a GG VS GG character thread but when your fightin' dudes from other games, you gotta bring some shit to the table that proves your stats.
4.If you don't care what I think then why the hell are we even talkin' 'bout this now? Who beat who is all you can come up wit and I'm just sayin it's BS to the fullest.
You think what you think and I'll do the same. You can't understand that then you can't understand English.I'm thru talkin'... 1. And why not? Because you say so?
2. So what if it is a ****ing Metallica song? I guess going by that Sol Badguy is really just the homosexual lead singer of Queen.
As if that discredited my argument at all?
Damn near every friggin thing in Guilty Gear is a reference to rock or heavy metal. His Thunderseal lets him wield the element of LIGHTNING, why should we assume it is not the same speed? If you notice, most of Sol's fire attacks have large AOE effects, and alot are centered around Sol himself, who is that fast. Also, please refrain from strawmanning my arguments.
3. Sol has like two losses, to the strongest characters in the game. Sol was never trying to kill Ky Kiske, hell, in their fights, Ky is usually entering them all pissed off, with Sol being casual, he is not going all out. Sol regularly fights with the big dogs of GG, which puts him in a tier.
- Slayer has feats of never being so much as harmed by another character's attacks...He can travel through dimensions pretty easily, he is faster than the other GG characters or as fast since he can react to the fastest of their attacks, he is physically above them (Shit, if you wanna talk about in-game theatrics, his instant kill knocks them straight out of the galaxy...), and he has a manly beard, monocle, and pipe.
- Um, no. Sol beats her, which lead to a confrontation with That Man. I-No would kill Sephiroth while he was a baby in Lucrecia's womb. Yeah.
- I was talking about I-No. Overture is canon nub.
- Considering he was able to destroy a city...
Like Sol being able to react and dodge or block lightning?
4. Sol reacting to lightning is not who beat who, and powerscaling does play a part in vs. debates believe it or not.
Dude, you can barely form a coherent sentence, and your spelling is absolutely atrocious, your posts are a blight on the English language, do not insult my English.