Police Play the Wii During a Raid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
http://www2.tbo.com/content/2009/sep/21/undercover-drug-investigators-embarrass-polk-sheri/

Investigators played a suspect's Nintendo Wii while raiding his house for drugs and other evidence.

King Kandy
Like it says in the article, very poor judgment. And there's not really a whole lot more to discuss.

JacopeX
Technology is taking us over!

Eon Blue
Wow...

What a bunch of retarded cops.

Symmetric Chaos
Why one earth would they tape themselves doing that?

Darth Jello
"Hi, we're police officers. Not only are we going to do something stupid and unethical, but while doing it, our backs are going to be turned and our hands are going to be busy, leaving us exposed and vulnerable."

dadudemon
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Why one earth would they tape themselves doing that?

The defendant had a security camera setup.

inimalist
Originally posted by Eon Blue
Wow...

What a bunch of retarded cops.

oxymoron

dadudemon
Originally posted by inimalist
oxymoron

lol

inimalist
oh ****...

I meant redundant....

stupid brain

Eon Blue
Hah, so very true.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
am I the only one who found this hilarious?

Nemesis X
At the bright side of this, I can use this as an example on why I don't want to pay taxes.

King Kandy
Originally posted by Darth Jello
"Hi, we're police officers. Not only are we going to do something stupid and unethical, but while doing it, our backs are going to be turned and our hands are going to be busy, leaving us exposed and vulnerable."
That's not such a big problem, it seemed like at least half of them were "on duty" at any given time.

Rain Dog
That's brilliant.

Bicnarok
Nowt wrong with having a bit of fun on the job, keeps them busy & saves them shooting people.

Robtard
The police force attracts both morons and control freaks, this is just a fact of life.

Be hilarious if the defendant's lawyer can use this as an angle to make any and all evidence taken non-admissible.

steverules_2
Its the police

There's ur answer smile You know we're all gonna be arrested for our opinions here right? Unless we're nice towards the police, when I get arrested they'll probably start playing my 360

occultdestroyer
Must be a sad life living as a policeman/policewoman

GCG
one is like a little kid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcoZ5srZ8GE

chithappens
You know, there's a load of police hate on the forums lately. Where are the good deeds of the men in blue?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by chithappens
You know, there's a load of police hate on the forums lately. Where are the good deeds of the men in blue?

There aren't any. Haven't you heard? Police only ever do bad things, few of them can even keep from rape-tackling random people on the street.

Red Nemesis
laughing out loud

Mandrag Ganon
Looked like they had a fun drug-bust.

PENIS-ENVY

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
There aren't any. Haven't you heard? Police only ever do bad things, few of them can even keep from rape-tackling random people on the street.

It's funny that cops are going from tazing old women to playing suspects videogames. It's like they have a goal of being viewed as morons and they're succeeding.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Nemesis X
It's funny that cops are going from tazing old women to playing suspects videogames. It's like they have a goal of being viewed as morons and they're succeeding.

As much as we might see them as such cops are not a monolithic group.

inimalist
blasphemy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.