Scorpion vs A Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SuperLuigi
this guy is underrated bad.

everything he has shown in every game he's been in.

1. Captain Falcon
2. Sub Zero
3. Vincent (no transformations or materia)
4. Nero
5. Uther Lightbringer
6. Yuffie (Deathblow/Counter materia)

ScreamPaste
no expression He's supposed to beat someon who can drive around at mach 2 without crashing?

SuperLuigi
teleporting no expression

ScreamPaste
You don't think Cap can react and FALCON PWNCH ? erm

MooCowofJustice
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
You don't think Cap can react and FALCON PWNCH ? erm

You bastard. You said "Cap" and I got excited.

SuperLuigi
he doesnt have eyes in the back of his hand

MadMel
no, but he has a falcon punch in the back of his head stick out tongue

srsly, i reckon he goes down at vincent..valentine doesnt need transformations or materia to win...heck im not so sure he needs his gun erm

SuperLuigi
without his gun vincent has a claw...

MadMel
thanks for reminding me

i doubt he'll need the claw either erm

Nemesis X
Scorpion flings a spear at Falcon and shouts "Get over here!". He yanks Cap towards him and right when Scorpion is in close enough range, Falcon gives him the FALCON PUNCH and Scorpion goes flying into the sun.

Vincent Valentine? Poor Scorpion.

Rapidash
Why is Uther there?

Sin_Volvagia
He makes to Vincent who blows his head off.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Rapidash
Why is Uther there? Uther is good against undead, Scorpion is an undead. That may have been his reasoning.

This gauntlet is weird, why is Vincent not last? He kills everyone in this thread at once.

Rapidash
Scorpion is undead? Did not know that. Uther might prove a formidable opponent after all.

NemeBro
Yeah he is.

Not like he makes it to Uther anyway, he has a high chance of stopping at Sub Zero, and he has absolutely no chance of beating Vincent.

SuperLuigi
Originally posted by NemeBro
Yeah he is.

Not like he makes it to Uther anyway, he has a high chance of stopping at Sub Zero, and he has absolutely no chance of beating Vincent.

vincent cant **** with yuffie w/o materia or transformations. he probably wouldnt beat nero either.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.