Elder Scrolls: Relics of the Dwarves RP Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The big EH
Alek walked through the Imperial City, he figured he will need alot of suplies but first needed to go speak to an old friend inside the arcane university Magnus and officially recruit him.

Mandrag Ganon
Lucian snuck out of his hiding spot behind the breton woman as she walked into her home. Silently he positioned himself behind her, covered her mouth and plunged his knife into her heart. 'Contract completed' he thought to himself as he climed out the window in the back of her house. All he had to do now was to return to the imperial city and claim his reward. Fortunately, his contract didn't take him too far from his client.

The big EH
Magnus was getting ready, he already heard the news of his old friend's findings and te fact tha Tamiriel was about to be invaded. so he has already decided to join alek, afterall he knows alot about the dwenmer. he went and informed his higher ups of his departure and left the university. he walked along the long bridge that led from the university to the rest of the city, he saw a familar man walking the opposite way, to his surprise it was alek on his way to ask for his help. the two quickly met and decided the next place they should go would be the closest inn/bar to find some others, then go to the fighters guild

DangerousBeauty
Rauva glanced up from her drink. She had gotten a message about a man looking for a hired sword. He was suppose to meet her here, but it looked like she was going to be unemployed for a while. Oh well. She looked back down at the drink in her hand. She hated getting stood up.

The big EH
alek and Magnus walked into the closest inn to the university and almost right away magnus was ordering a drink and ale saw a familar ttractive figure in a corner table, he grabbed the ale intended for magnus who turned around to grab it, sighed and ordered another. alek moved towards the table pulling out a chair and sat down
"ello there Dunmer" the Bosmer greeted with a grin
"been a while hasnt it, not since that whole mess with the Solina hit" he told her

DangerousBeauty
"Dont Dunmer me. We both lost that job because of you." She grinned and eyed him over her mug. "How have you been?"

The big EH
alek laughed at her comment but shrugged off responding and instead answered her question
"i've been better, although i'm about to be richer than ever" he told he with a smile

Anon E. Mous
Spying the young human walking through the trees, Shii-Dai waited until he was four feet away before stepping out from behind the tree.

"Hello, Lucccccian. I am Shii-Dai, the One-Who-Walkss-By-Night. I am a recruiter for the Dark Brotherhood. The Night Mother informed me of your ssuccessss asss an assssasssin. I asssure you, your pay will be much higher in the Brotherhood. Do you accccept?"

Mandrag Ganon
Lucian looked indignantly at the Argonian, through the eye-holes in his black helmet. Removing his knife, he said,"Move aside Argonian, and do not waste my time with this 'brotherhood' nonsence or you shall be my next victim." his voice reverberated through his helmet, giving it an eery echoing quality.

DangerousBeauty

The big EH
"well on my last adventure in the wonderful aylied ruins.." alek started with extreme sarcasm "i came across a very old and pissed off underground city, with intent on killing us all and enslaving us, however the Martin Septim has given me the job of travelling with Magnus and any others i want to find the relics needed to stop them, and ofcourse these relics after they aren't needed will be very valuable, same goes for anything else i find" he explained, his eyes noticably brighter (which was hard considered how light they already are) then he took a gulp of his ale and magnus sat down beside him
"who's this elf?" magnus asked with almost aparent hatred for elves, which was not true
"relax my young friend, just an older friend i met through work"

DangerousBeauty

The big EH
"are you kidding, the reward i'll get for saving tamriel, i might never have to work again" alek told her and put a full wallet of gold peices on the table
"thats the thousand i got for accepting and discovering this threat"

DangerousBeauty
Her hand twitched as she eyed the bag. "Is that so? Won't you need help?"

The big EH
"thats what i got Magnus for," alek said with confidence in his friend, who snapped to look at the door
"what is it?"
"i'm not sure, it's humanoid though" magnus eyed the door

DangerousBeauty
She glanced at the door, then shrugged and looked back at Alek. "Doesnt look to reliable. But then again, you probably know more about him then I do. After all, I'm only a Dunmar." That was bait for Magnus. Alek would know her well enough to tell she was jesting, but she wanted to see how the other would react.

The big EH
magnus still eyed the door nervously and agreed with Rauva using a series of unfocused grumbles resembling a yes. it was when alek went to get a second beer that what made magnus uneasy slammed through the inn door, it was a unusually pale elf in a black cloak. the elf, alon with others in th inn, who just revealed themself darted for the preoccupied alek. a surge of electricity shot t one of the 5 assasins and alek threw his mug at another before drawing his sword.
"i dont think these are the good guys alek" magnus shouted as bar patrons ran out, not wanting to get involved.

DangerousBeauty
RAu drew her hook swords and used one to pull an assassin to her, and the other to slit his throat. "You seem to be popular Alek."

The big EH
"my childhood dream fulfiled" alek said with great sarcasm as he stabbed an assasin through the chest, and magnus used his sword to cut down another one, while severely burining the assasin

The Shagg
Jacob exhaled a deep breath, opening his eyes to the scene of a great battle raging before him. He was dressed in his Nordic armor, specially crafted by a legendary smith. It was nothing special, just steel armor, enchanted with a spell to resist damage done to him. He was a very feared warrior, because no matter how hard they faught, the Imperial Legion could never seem to kill him. No matter how many times he was wounded, he just kept coming back for more, and killing all of those in his way. Jacob eyed a lone Imperial soldier and stormed off towards him, intent on bring the Hammer of Dawn down on him. 'Wait.. this can't be real.. I didn't get the Dawn but twenty years or so ago..' Jacob eyes opened to the view of a tavern roof. After so many years of seeing his allies die, killing hundreds of soldiers, he was very accustomed to drinking himself to sleep every night. His head ached, but he quickly pushed it to the back of his mind, and forced himself up, grabbing the Dawn as he did.

Anon E. Mous
Originally posted by Mandrag Ganon
Lucian looked indignantly at the Argonian, through the eye-holes in his black helmet. Removing his knife, he said,"Move aside Argonian, and do not waste my time with this 'brotherhood' nonsence or you shall be my next victim." his voice reverberated through his helmet, giving it an eery echoing quality.

"Then I guesss you do not acccept? That iss... unfortunate. Ssadly, the Night Mother will not allow freelanccers. Now, either acccept my offer, or you will die..."

Shii-Dai snapped his scaly fingers, murmuring a spell. His body disappeard, leaving only a slight shimmer in the air. As he did this, he slowly stepped backwards, taking out his bow. With an arrow notched, he aimed, and fired. The arrow whizzed through the air and thudded into the tree to Lucian's right.

"That wasss a warning! Unlesss you ceasse to be an asssasssin, you will ceassse to exissst!"

Mandrag Ganon
"That's an impressive skill you have there," Lucian said, "However, it is quite futile." he said tapping his helmet. "Enchanted by a Daedric priest, it gives me 2 abilities that Imperials rarely have, the important one now being that I can sence the location of anyone under Chamelion and Invisibility spells." Before the Argonian had a chance to respond, Lucian was directly infront of him, holding the collar of his black robes. "I have a message for your 'Night Mother'" He leaned in close to the Argonian's ear. "I will never join your band of fools." He said before bashing the Argonian's head against a tree, knocking him unconcious.

-------------

About an hour later, Lucian reached the Imperial city, and began to tred his way his client's house.

DangerousBeauty
Rau laughed loudly while giving one attacker a good kick to the stomach. She placed the hook behind his head and drug it over the soft flesh of his neck. She smiled, satisfied with his sputtering cries of pain as he died. Casting a glance over her shoulder, she called to Alek. "Finish up. We need to get out of here."

The big EH
"i think it's safe to spend the night" alek joked as he kicked the flast guy down and stabbed through his face.
"come on we need to get hidden" magnus told them walking to the door as he wiped off his sword and sheathed it.
"i knoww just the place, although they might not be pleased with the company" alek told the two and sheathed his catana

DangerousBeauty
Rauva glanced up, a blood stained cloth running over her hook blades. "Whats that suppose to mean?" She stepped over each body, moving swiftly to keep up with the men.

The big EH
"it means they might kills us, but...i'm sure that won't happen" alek reeplied and held the door open for her
"ladies first"

DangerousBeauty
She grinned and pushed him out before her. "Then what are you waiting on me for?"

The big EH
"i told you before i was dressed like that for a mission" alek groaned and shut the door behind her.
inside the tavern the bartender stood behind the bar looking at the mess he now had to deal with "thats it, i'm selling the place this is the fourth time this week!"

DangerousBeauty
buahahha! poor guy.)

She laughed and glanced back at Magnus. "Does he ever talk?" She asked Alek.

The big EH
"he's awkward around girls, hole celabacy thing you know" alek replied sounding serious, magnus stopped, and swung his staff back hitting alek on the head.
"i'm just thinking at the moment, something alek needs me to do" he told Rauva

DangerousBeauty
Rauva chuckled and rubbed the back of her head. That looked like it hurt. "I see." She wanted to say something, but it would probably be best that they remained silent and aware of their surroundings.

The big EH
alek pulled out a map from his pocket
"we are here in the imperial city, and we need to get here to Cheydinhal" alek showed where they needed to go on the map
"it will be a day ride on horses if we cut throught the forest" alek told her, having taken the route many many times

DangerousBeauty
She nodded and pointed to the stables. "Just got a couple horses off of the last guys I had to kill. I have four in there including my own."

The big EH
"good thing we only need three then, come on we need to leave now" magnus said as they neared the stable that was just outside the city walls

DangerousBeauty
Rau nodded and pulled open the doors. Her horse looked up at her and nickered a greeting. She lead him out, followed by the other 3. "Ready?"

The big EH
"always" alek spoke for both of them and he mounted the horse, which was unnaturally warm towards him, magnus also mounted the horse, (please correct me if i get the wording wrong for this stuff, i dont ride horses unlike you) alek snapped the rein and the horse took off down the long Imperial City bridge that crossed the surrounding body of water, magnus followed behind.
http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii258/auchiha18/oblivion/l_62cddf6ff9accc6170b048c572a68682.jpg

DangerousBeauty
you're fine dear.))

Rau smiled and gave her horse a good kick, easily catching up to the other two. She had to smile. Racing out of a town like this reminded her of her last adventure along side Alek.

The big EH
alek saw her smile and it struck him as odd
"what's got you so happy?" he asked as they crossed the bridge and passed the small inn and few houses outside the bridge

DangerousBeauty
Rau smiled. "Remember the last time we had to leave a town in a hurry? That's why I'm smiling."

The big EH
"oh yeah, the good old days..." alek trailed off it wasn't the fondest memory he also ended up in the most embarrassing cituations with her

Anon E. Mous
Shii-Dai had not expected the Imperial to move that fast, or see where he was, but he was still ready. His vampiric mind had a faster decision making process than most humanoids, so by the time he had been knocked against the tree, he was perfectly balanced and leaped back at the moment his head struck it, creating the illusion that he had been knocked out.

He didn't care that Lucian had gotten away. He knew that one of his fellow Speakers would send their Silencer to take care of him. He got up and looked at his compass, trying to decide which sanctuary was closest. Cheydinhal had one, he knew, though he had only been there once. Murmuring another spell, this time a low strength Chameleon, he ran off toward Cheydinhal.

DangerousBeauty
She grinned evily. "Have you told magnus of your adventures with me, my lady?"

The big EH
"no, we usually talk about my other jobs that make me look good, besides i've only known him 10 years" alek replied quietly so his friend couldn't hear

DangerousBeauty
Rauva grinned and put her hand to her ear. "What? Speak up Alek! It's like you have a secret or something."

The big EH
alek glared at her with a very unamused expression on his face
"nevermind, " alek told her as he started going off the dirt road and into the forest

DangerousBeauty
She chuckled softly and reined her horse in to follow.

The big EH
~be back in like 20, gotta shower~

The big EH
~forgot i didn't post~
alek took off at full speed, magnus did the same with same slight surprise and caught up with alek
"you sure you know where you are going?" magnus asked ducking a branch
"i've gone this route a thousand times," alek told him

DangerousBeauty
She silently, followed and made sure they wernt being followed.

Mandrag Ganon
Lucian entered the tavern where he was supposed to meet his contractor. He saw the owner behind the counter, wiping out a dusty mug with a rag. He walked up to the bar and sat down. "Excuse me." he said to the owner, who turned, and stepped back at seeing Lucian's armor. "I don't want any trouble from your kind." the owner said. "I've had enough trouble today anyway."

"Relax." Lucian stated flatly. "I'm no daedric worshiper, just find the armor useful. I'm looking for someone, He'a a Bosmer, looks like some kind of ranger."

The owner leaned back. "What's it worth to ya?" Lucian conjured a fireball above his hand. "Your life sounds like a fair price."

"But I thought you said that..."
"I said I wasn't a daedra worshipper, I never said I had qualms about killing people."
"Fine, they left here a couple of hours ago, after some people tried to kill them. Said they were going to Cheydenhal, that's all I know, I swear."
"They?"
"Yes, the man you want and two others, a Dunmer and a Breton."
Lucian launched the fireball into the wall behind the bar keeper, setting the wall aflaim. "Much obliged." he said, leaving the bartender to douse the fire.

The big EH
~lets go for the good ol'time skip ahead a day~
alek says the large wooden doors and massive stone walls of Cheydenhal and slowed his approach to a trot.
"here we are gents, Cheydenhal, my home, when i'm not under Anvil." alek said
"alek, i'd just like to let yu know, if i die in there because of you, i'm haunting you ass for the next 1500 years" magnus told him, not excited about the possible outcome

DangerousBeauty
Rau shrugged and glanced at Magnus. "You should be use to it by now. Anyways, on we go!... You first Alek."

Anon E. Mous
Having arrived outside Cheydinhal's walls, Shii-Dai took out a few climbing spikes. Jabbing them one after the other, he managed to reach the top. Crouching low in case of guards, he flipped over the inside edge and dropped silently to the top of the Abandoned House.

He dropped to the ground and walked to the front door. Expectedly, it was locked, but not very well. Taking out a lockpick, he fiddled around for a few moment before catching the tumblers. The door unlocked, he headed inside, then through a side door to the basement. Finding the tunnel in the wall, he walked down it and saw the door. It was beautifully illustrated with the hand of Sithis and scenes of the Night Mother and her children. A voice asked from the air:

"What is the color of night?"

He replied with the answer:

"Sanguine, my brother."

Seeming satisfied, the door swung open. Inside there were quite a few Dark Brothers and Sisters walking around, training, eating, and speaking to each other. An old High Elf, Arquen, presided over this Sanctuary, and it was her that he was going to see.

The big EH
alek lead the trio to the stable outside the city gate and greeted the owners as he unmounted the horse, he walked out and stopped after he hopped over the wooden fence.
"from here on, you two stay behind me, wherever we go i go first, and sure as sithis don't ask any questions" alek told them with a serious tone in his voice. Arquen, may not like his visit this time, but as it currently stands she follows his orders.
he led the three into the city and around abit before coming to a old rundown abandonned house. he walked around the back to the well and pulled out a key that unlocked it.
"you are to never talk of this place, it doesn't exist" he told them before climbing down the well

Anon E. Mous
Shii-Dai proceeded slowly and majestically through the Sanctuary. Brothers and Sisters stared in awe as he passed.

My reputation proceeds me, I think...

The big EH
alek came into the sanctuary through the well entrance, which was a smashed out well wall that led into the sanctuary. Magnus followed him down first. magnus looked around without moving.

DangerousBeauty
Rau nudged Magnus with her boot. "Scoot. I wanna get out of here as fast as possible. This place doesn't feel very welcoming."

The big EH
"they might kill us, i doubt it is" magnus replied moving slightly from her nudging

The big EH
Alek led the two to the brotherhood living quarters, getting strong glares from other brothers aand sister, he greeted them as such as he passed, they seemed to assume they were new recruits or members they were unfamilar with. alek pushed open the heavy doors to the quarters and walked into the room and sat at the table gesturing the other tw to do the same. magnus took of his long robe/overcoat and placed it on the chair, underneath he was wearing an old pin-striped black blazer and a matching red shirt underneath, his pants were similar formal wear, but different and nowhere near as modern as the blazer and shirt.
"so what now miss" magnus asked, taking to rau's style of called him a girl

DangerousBeauty
Rau snickered and sat down beside Alek. "Once he tells you the story, calling him that will make a lot more sense to you." She put her hand behind her head and leaned back in her chair.

The big EH
"well, i hired somebody for a job a little while ago, now he's coming to this building for payment, i'll see about hiring him, and i'm sure one brother here will sjoin us then, it's off to anvil for the first relic" alek replied with slight grimace, he scratched his chin.
"while we are there we can base up in dunbarrow's cove, i stay there frequently" alek said
"well lets hope your contract gets here quick, i'd rather not spend more time here" magnus commented

Anon E. Mous
Having told a Murdurer to go find Arquen, Shii-Dai examined the main room, taking in all of the sights. He noticed a wood elf he knew, Alek, enter through the well entrance, bringing two Dunmer with him. The Dunmer were unfamiliar, and if they are unfamiliar to Shii-Dai, they are not Brothers.

He was angry, but his face, of course, didn't show it. He walked at a normal pace over to their table, pulled up a chair, and sat down.

"Greetingss, Bossmer. I do not know your friendss, and if I do not know them, they are not part of our Brotherhood. Why did you bring them into this Ssanctuary? You know ass well ass I that only Dark Brotherss and Ssissters are allowed entry..."

DangerousBeauty
She eyed the newcomer and left the talking to Alek.

The big EH
~dunmer and breton~
"we needed a safe place to go, and i figured this was pretty much the safest, we are being hunted by Dwemer" alek told the argonian,

DangerousBeauty
Rau couldn't take it anymore. She had to say it. With a VERY seriouse expression on her face, she lifted her hand and studied it. "Im not dark enough for this place?"

Anon E. Mous
Staring unblinkingly into Rauva's eyes, Shii-Dai spoke instead to Alek.

"You have a funny friend, Brother. Yet I do not think sshe undersstandss that at my command, every Brother in thiss room will draw their bowss and sshoot you where you ssit. Unlesss, of coursse, you can convincce me to tell them not to. The Dwemer, you ssay? They have not been active for sseveral thoussand yearss. Why sshould I believe you?"

He snapped his fingers, and every Dark Brother and Sister drew an arrow to their bows, ready to fire.

The big EH
"alek let me re-iterate what i told you earlier, i'm not dying here," magnus told alek with a serious tone in his voice, he picked up his staff from the table and the varla stone mounted on the top began to glow slightly. alek looked at the bows, seemingly unimpressed,
"i only have orders from Martin Septim to personally stop the dwemer invasion," alek said pulling a scroll out from his curria and set it down on the table infront of the argonian

Anon E. Mous
He took the scroll and opened it, breaking the wax with his claw. After reading the entire thing, and taking note of the Emperor's signature at the bottom, he said:

"That iss very well, but I ssee of no reasson why you musst sstay here in thiss Ssanctuary. And, don't bother with that, you may take a few of uss out, but you'll be dead before you kill anyone of... importancce."

The big EH
"you underestimate my friend's abilities, bad move, and please i've taken more men out dressed as a hooker before" alek stated, ofcourse after he said that he realised exactly what had been said.
"but as i've stated, the dwemer are more than content with restoring tamriel to their continent, the state they are at they will kill everybody if they have to, i've seen them, they had weapons i've never seen before, and i don't know where their realm of knowledge ends, so i went to the once place i know absolutely safe against them and their assasin's while i regroup" alek said, hopefully the almost assured destruction of the brotherhood will persaude them

DangerousBeauty
Rau drew each and everyone of her weapons and laid them on the table. It was a sign of peace, and her way of having them ready if she needed them.

Mandrag Ganon
Lucian was amused. It had taken the beter part of the day to find where his client was, then discover the enterance, then the password, and all it cost him were the lives of 3 low-level brotherhood fools. Not to mention one of his best invisibility scrolls had to be used so he could sneak into the damned place. And now he was hidden in the darkest corner of the room, listening to him talk about Dwemer attacking Tamriel with the very argoinan who tried to enlist Lucian into this band of fools. He still had several seconds before the scroll's spell wore off. "So," he said, remaining invisible. "You're fighting Dwemer, eh?" He silently moved behind the Argonian "So, I figured you'd still be out cold. I am very impressed, Argonian." He swiftly and silently moved behind his client. "Imagine, a Brotherhood assassin hiring a freelance assassin to kill some woman in the forest, can noone else sence the irony?" His time was up, he became visible, though still slightly conceled in the darkness by his black armor. He made a nicely imposing sight to appera out of nowhere, and that theactricality was exactly how he liked to work in times like this. It served to keep people off guard, making them easier to manipulate."I think you owe me some money, bossmer."

The big EH
"ah, bout time you got here, yes, bout that payment, here's the 600 gold," alek said shifting his attention away, he was indeed impressed with Lucien getting inside, and handed him the gold.
"now, how would you like to make even more by helping us out with our situation?" alek asked lucien almost forgetting about the argonian

Anon E. Mous
(its actually spelled 'bosmer'. Shii-Dai says 'bossmer' because of his Argonian accent.)

"Impresssive, Luccian. But, I have known of your precensse ssince you walked up to the door. The door told me a non-Brother wass trying to usse the passsword, and when it desscribed you, I told it to let you in. Now then, you made a misstake, telling me what your helm can do..."

While Lucian was distracted, Arquen had been sneaking up behind him. She very slowly lowered her hands to the fastenings of his helm, and when Shii-Dai stopped talking, she ripped it off and threw it to a Brother across the room. As she did this, the Argonian jumped backwards over his chair and spoke a spell of Paralysis while touching Lucian. The man froze instantly, giving Arquen time to tie up his hands and remove his weapons.

"As you can ssee, we of the Brotherhood are no foolss."

The big EH
"enough more is as stake here than our club house, these people clealy have no interest in what we do here, now join us, let us be, or kill us, but i highly suggest aainst the third option, because i'll make sure to take you down to, and then you'll also be responsible for the annilation of argonians, among other" alek told lucien getting slightly annoyed

DangerousBeauty
Rau didn't react. She was waiting for a command from Alek. He was in charge here, so shed follow his orders. She wanted to jump up and kill them all, but she was willing to wait. Though, if someone was to make a threatening move towards her or Alek, shed cut them in half without a second thought.

The big EH
~going home, i'll be back in a little bit, it's a 7-10 minute drive, but my parents might take a detour~

Mandrag Ganon
Originally posted by Anon E. Mous
(its actually spelled 'bosmer'. Shii-Dai says 'bossmer' because of his Argonian accent.)

"Impresssive, Luccian. But, I have known of your precensse ssince you walked up to the door. The door told me a non-Brother wass trying to usse the passsword, and when it desscribed you, I told it to let you in. Now then, you made a misstake, telling me what your helm can do..."

While Lucian was distracted, Arquen had been sneaking up behind him. She very slowly lowered her hands to the fastenings of his helm, and when Shii-Dai stopped talking, she ripped it off and threw it to a Brother across the room. As she did this, the Argonian jumped backwards over his chair and spoke a spell of Paralysis while touching Lucian. The man froze instantly, giving Arquen time to tie up his hands and remove his weapons.

"As you can ssee, we of the Brotherhood are no foolss."

((I was typing it on a DSi, I'm actually impressed I didn't mis-spell any more. stick out tongue))

Lucian focused a stream of fire into the bonds holding his wrists together. "Indeed, it seems I may have under-estimated you." He broke the rope holding his wrists together, and swiftly moved around the Argonian to the man now holding his helmet. In one swift motion, Lucian unsheathed his daedric longsword, and swiped it in an arc, severing the man's arm. The man dropped the helmet in shock, and Lucian stooped and picked it up. "Or not... Oh, and if anyone touches my helmet again, they will die before they know what happened." he said, sliding his helmet over his head again, and moving back next to Alek. "Now, about this other job you have..."

The big EH
"well, you see i recently came across a dwemer city, still inhabitted and preparing to reclaim the top world as their own, i escaped, informed the emporer and he sent me on a geust to find ancient dwemer relics that will unlock their secrets and can be applied to destroy them...ofcourse easier said than done" alek explained, ignoring the acts of violence and keeping a calm mind

Mandrag Ganon
"Yea, I heard that. What about payment? A job like this does not come free." Lucian responded.

The big EH
"well for partaking in saving the kingdom there is going to be great rewards, and ofcourse aside from the relics we get to keep any loot we want, take it from me, i got a mansion in Bruma as proof of how much that stuff will make on the right markets" alek replied

DangerousBeauty
Rau shook her head. "A Mansion... Good gods, Alek!... I need to hang out with you more often. I could use a Mansion or two." She smiled and gave Alek a wink.

The big EH
alek chuckled slightly
"i have a feeling if you did that, i'd be caught impersanating a princess a whole lot more" alek said witha slight laugh

DangerousBeauty
Rau grinned and ran a hand over her chest and down to her stomach. "I hold you that I couldn't fit into that corset. It was too big."

The big EH
alek watched her hand move down her body
"then why the hell did i have to wear those huge fake breasts?!" alek rubuttled

DangerousBeauty
"You were suppose to be attractive! Every woman needs a bust! Even I have a bust! The man who made my armor had to take measurements for goddess sake! And stop complaining. You know you liked it."

The big EH
"jesus woman, not now" alek told her nowslightly embarassed, magnus gave him a odd look
"all this time i should have been called you princess instead of alek," magnus told alek, he was now staring at rua's bust, as he too watched her hand

DangerousBeauty
Rauva laughed. "Dear they were going to find out eventually." She took note of Magnus and gave him a little wink.

The big EH
magnus noticed what he was doing and suddenly became embarrassed, quickly looking away
"sorry madam" magnus apologized

DangerousBeauty
Rau grinned and glanced at Alek to see if he caught Magnus as well.

The big EH
alek, was glaring at magnus but over the princess comment instead

Mandrag Ganon
Lucian was looking from one person to the other as he considered the preposal. "Hmm, Joining a band on nut-cases to save the Empire from certain destruction, we will most likely die in the prusuit, but victory holds riches beyond imagining... Sounds like fun, I'm in."

DangerousBeauty
Rau nodded and pointed to Alek. "Good, we will need two more corsets then."

The big EH
alek chuckled
"what is it with you and dressing up men as girls?" alek asked and got up from his seat. magnus got up with him, alek turned to lucien.
"thankyou for your hospitality however we must be going now," alek said with a sarcastic tone in his voice

Mandrag Ganon
"Putting my ass on the line for riches is one thing, but I draw the line at cross-dressing." Lucian said as he walked to the door, looking at Rau.

The big EH
"relax, she's only kidding, besides you'd be a very ugly woman" alek joked as he walked towards the door, using his hand to redirect a bow pointed at him
"his will not be nescasary brother

Mandrag Ganon
Lucian gestures to his armor. "Besides, any self-respecting woman wouldn't be caught dead in this armor and a corset."

DangerousBeauty
Rau frowned and looked down at her armor. It was pretty much a metal corset. (check the image in her bio.) "Whats that suppose to mean? Am I not womanly enough for you?"

Mandrag Ganon
"No, I just mean, I couldn't seeing anyone believing that a woman would wear a corcet overtop of this armor." Lucian replied defencively

DangerousBeauty
Rau smiled and waved a hand to dismiss the matter. This man would be fun to have along. He took everything so litteraly. He was defensive. Oh, the fun she could have with him.

The big EH
lol
"now now you two, lucien, a corset would go fine with that armour, and rau you aint the least bit womanly" alek joke holding the door open for the 3

DangerousBeauty
Rau pointed back over her shoulder. "What about him?"

The big EH
alek turned, remembering the others
"wat about him?" alek asked

DangerousBeauty
"Well are you going to blab our plan and then leave them to do as they please?"

Mandrag Ganon
Originally posted by The big EH
lol
"now now you two, lucien, a corset would go fine with that armour, and rau you aint the least bit womanly" alek joke holding the door open for the 3

"Perhaps" Lucian grunted, growing tired of the corset joke and ready to move on to other business. "So, you said Anvil is the first location then?"

The big EH
"they won't interfere, not unless the nightmother tells them too, which i find unlikely, as i'm their contact to her" alek told rau, afterall he'd been a member for over 200 years

The big EH
"and yes we are going to anvil first" alek told lucien with a nod, magnus was walking out the door and up the ladder

DangerousBeauty
Rau smiled and brushed past Alek and out the door. "Hey at least I thought of it. You can reward me for my efforts later."

The big EH
alek thought of th propostition for a moment
"perhaps we can settle it later in your room" alek replied as lucien went through the door
"the well is quicker," alek told lucien pointing to it in the corner and they went up it, magnus was leaning against the well when they got up there
"that went well" magnus said (no pun intended)

DangerousBeauty
Rau rolled her eyes. "Dont get your hopes up."

The big EH
"what i meant fix the legs, they are wobbly on your bed" alek said quickly, atleast he was a somewhat quick thinker

DangerousBeauty
Rau shook her head, acting as if she was trying to push him back into the well. "How would you know about the legs on my bed?"

The big EH
alek slowly sidce-stepped away from the well
"well there was that one night where i was reallly tired, and your bed just llooked so comphy" alek said his eyes keeping on her

DangerousBeauty
"The last time I saw you was two years ago. How would you know that my bed, the one I've been in for less than a month, had bad legs?" She was advancing fast.

The big EH
alek had a shocked look on his face, what are the freakin chances
"ummmm, thats a coincidence, i meant the old one, but i can fix the new one" alek studdered moving back

DangerousBeauty
Rau stopped and crossed her arms. "Im sure it is. We can discuss this while you're fixin the legs. Right now we should get somewhere safe, and not stand out here in the open."

The big EH
"that i can do, you still live round here, or did you move?" alek asked her wiping his forehead, that was close, and she scares the crap outa him sometimes

DangerousBeauty
She raised a brow. "You know about my bed, but not where I live?"

The big EH
"like i said, old bed, so do you live here still or what" alek asked with some iritation,

Mandrag Ganon
Lucian watched the proceedings, chuckling to himself as Alek dug himself in deeper and deeper... He would have told alek that it would have probably been best just to shut up, but this was just too entertaining.

DangerousBeauty
Rau pointed down the road.

The big EH
"very well, now was that hard?" he asked retorically and remembered where her house was after that
magnus smiled at rau as the grouped moved
"i can never work him up that much, do tell me how you do it" magnus asked

DangerousBeauty
Rau grunted. "If you haven't figured it out yet than you probably never will. I'm not willing to share the first, maybe when your older, but I will tell you the second. I just hit him whenever he pisses me off. But you have to hit him hard enough for him to remember."

The big EH
magnus started thinking for a moment,
"there was that time i lit his clothes on fire but tha" he stopped talking for a moment
"oh gawd you didn't do it with him did you, or have you just slaughtered enough people infront of him for him to be scared" magnus asked trying not to picture his friend hitting that, oh gawd, is that why she keeps mentioning the girl clothes? no can't have happenned, has it? the thoughts we somewhat racing through his head, alek was the friend that he always pictured being asexual as he really, really didn't want to know such things about him

DangerousBeauty
Rau shrugged. "You ask him. And lighting his clothes on fire isn't enough. You need to show him who's Maste-... Boss. You need to show him who is boss." She glanced at him.

The big EH
"just when you think you know somebody" magnus said his gaze moving away from rauva and focussing on the sky
"looks like rain" magnus said to change the subject, his stament was immediately followed by a loud crash of thunder and heavy downpour
"nope, must have been wrong" magnus sighed as the house was insight
alek pointed at it "this one right Ruby?" alek asked rau

DangerousBeauty
She groaned as the rain started down. "Yeah that's it. Just go right in. Take off your clothes and start a fire. I'll get some blankets." She moved ahead of them and opened the door, leaving them downstairs while she got blankets and towels.

The big EH
"thats my girl" alek joked, magunsgroaned at the joke and took off his robe and put some logs in the fireplace before lighting it with a hand motion that shot out a fireball, he sat in the comphiest chair and pulled out his hand carved pipe, packed it and lit it.
"nasty habit you know" alek said laying on the couch

DangerousBeauty
Rauva soon returned with blankets. She passed them out, them began taking off her own clothes. "So... Are we setting up watches, or are we just going to sleep and hope that we don't get attacked?"

The big EH
alek accepted the blanket with a 'thankyou' and wrapped it around himself. he whisteld when rua started stripping.
"well i'll keep watch from your window, as i remember it has the best veiw of the city in this house, after my 5 hours we can sitch every 2, although we should all be on the second level, so we are closer together" alek said planning out where everyone would be in his head

DangerousBeauty
Rauva glanced at him. It was a warning. "And if we need to make a quick escape?"

The big EH
alek though for a moment, then remembered the roofing layout, since i'm too lazy to explained right now theres a picture.
"we'll jump out of your window onto the roof and jump down" alek said with a triumphant smile, one good thing about working with rau, she tried so hard to find flaws in everything he does that it lead to thourogh(miss-spelled i know) plans all the time.
http://i575.photobucket.com/albums/ss198/mr_winkles/house.jpg

DangerousBeauty
hey!.... She doesn't try that hard... Alek is just dumb.))
Rau nodded and wrapped herself up with a blanket. "Our clothes should be dry soon. They might be a bit damp, but dry enough as not to catch cold." She sat on the floor at Magnus's feet, waiting to see how Alek would react.

The big EH
magnus puffed deeply on his pipe, almost not noticing the woman at his feet
"thats alright, they'll be try when we leave tommorrow morning, now on to planning this heist though" alek sais witching the subject when rau sat down

DangerousBeauty
Rau smiled. "We are going to need help."

The big EH
"with what?" alek asked raising a brow, not brows, a brow.
(and yes she does, but yes he slightly is until it's time to be serious anyway)

DangerousBeauty
what?))
Rau waved a hand. "With the who thing. If we are going to do this, than we need help." She sighed and scratched her neck. "I could probably send for my sister."

The big EH
alek shivered slightly
"your sister, that'll be great actually, she was, well like you" alek said hiding his true emotions (poorly, but enough for those that don't know him to be fooled), her sister scared him!
(even if she turns out to be a living incarnation of sweet and fluffy, he'll still be scared)

DangerousBeauty
Rau nodded and snuggled back against Magnus's legs. "Ill send for her in the morning."

The big EH
alek snapped up a little bit, "do it now, that way she'll get there sooner and we won't have to wait," alek told her handing her a paper to write with

DangerousBeauty
Rau didn't move. "Alek, it's the middle of the night. I'm not going to find a messanger, have him ride out into the forest, go up to the rangers hut, wake my sister, and drag her back here."

The big EH
"didn't rrealise she was that close, my bad" alek said quieting up, and relaxed on the couch then snapped back up
"do you still have your lutes?" alek asked rau, and magnus got the hint, and rifled around his cloaks pocket for something (whats a small medievil instrument?)

DangerousBeauty
flute? recorder? Pan pipe?)))

Rau grinned and pointed to her book shelf. "Of course."

The big EH
(oh she should totally play the flute big grin)
alek got up and took the lute which he was most familar with
"i remember when you stole this from me" alek told her and started tuning the lute slightly, magnus finally found what he was looking for, his panflute, it was old but still damn good.

DangerousBeauty
k) Rau shrugged. "I knew it would give you a reason to come back to me." She got up and took down a dusty wooden flute. "Do you remember that song we made up for the Baron's daughter?"

Gnight))

The big EH
"yes, but i had a far newer one in mind" alek told her with a wink and started strumming chords (you'll most likely reconize it stick out tongue just got stuck in my head)
after a few seconds magnus came in, almost immediately reconizing the song.
"there must be some way out of here, said the joker to the theif" alek sang, in appearence he may look somewhat like a girl, but his singing voice, his normal one anyhow, was like a guy and girl singing at once or something (silversun pickups lead singer is what i'm thinkin of)
"Theres too much confusion
I cant get no relief
Businessman they drink my wine
Plow men dig my earth
None will level on the line
Nobody of it is worth," alek sang playing for a good minute in total with magnus and another 15 before chiming in singin again
"No reason to get excited
The thief he kindly spoke
There are many here among us
Who feel that life is but a joke but uh
But you and I weve been through that
And this is not our fate
So let us not talk falsely now
The hours getting late" he sang playing for a bit before continuing

"Allllll along the watchtower
Princes kept the view
While all the women came and went
Bare-foot servants to, but huh
Outside in the distance
A wild cat did growl
Two riders were approaching
And the wind began to howl,
Yeah!
alll log th watchtower" alek continued getting really into the song and played for a bit before stopping, in total it was about 4 minutes, (that was an original alek...not bob dylan:P but heres my favourite version http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ka_sHy9cVH0&feature=related)
"now lets play that baron daughter song shall we" alek said aftter a few moments

Mandrag Ganon
Lucian casually leaned back against the wall next to the door, checking to make sure his sword was clear in it's scabbard as he listened closely for any sounds outside. He had heard something, probably a dog, but he wasn't going to take any chances.

DangerousBeauty
Rau smiled. "I dont even remember how it starts. I know most of it, but the first few notes escape me."

waiting on you in marvel))

The big EH
~ok~
alek sighed and starteeed playing the first bit
"now you remember"

DangerousBeauty
She narrowed her eyes. "I think so." She put the flute to her lips and played the first couple notes. "Like that?"

The big EH
"yes like that" alk said as he continued playing the song

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>