Vincent vs Yuffie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SuperLuigi
1. no materia or limits
2. all out (no summon, time, healing materia)

1st fight in lucrecia's cave

2nd fight in wutai

Nemesis X
Yuffie. Is she that least popular Final Fantasy character with the big ass shuriken? If so then she gets mauled horribly.

SuperLuigi
she is a ****ing ninja and cait sith is the least popular. fight 2. Morph + Conformer = vincent turned into phoenix down.

XanatosForever
Yeah...game mechanics aside, Vincent ravages her.

NemeBro
Did Yuffie kill your dog or something man? erm

First_Tsurugi06
Why would she kill what she's worth less than?

Sin_Volvagia
Vincent kills Yuffie in both scenarios. So what if she's a ninja; she's no Shadow or Ryu.

Overdose
Vincent has big ass guns. Yuffie has a giant shuriken. Vincent seems like a clear winner to me.

XanatosForever
Originally posted by NemeBro
Did Yuffie kill your dog or something man? erm

If this is towards me, I have nothing personal against Yuffie whatsoever. I just find it hard to believe that she could contend with someone powerful enough to defeat Omega.

Nemesis X
Yuffie throws the shuriken at Vincent, Vincent shoots it out of the air and headshots Yuffie. The End.

SuperLuigi
Originally posted by XanatosForever
If this is towards me, I have nothing personal against Yuffie whatsoever. I just find it hard to believe that she could contend with someone powerful enough to defeat Omega.

omega isnt a fighting weapon. his only job was to take the life stream to a new planet. he would easily be defeated by brother ray just like Sapphire and Diamond weapons. he is not the most powerful thing in ff7. the feat is overrated and doesnt put vincent on a cloud like he is high on the totem pole. he is still below sephiroth, cloud, and yuffie. barret too.

Originally posted by Nemesis X
Yuffie throws the shuriken at Vincent, Vincent shoots it out of the air and headshots Yuffie. The End.

by the time vincent shoots the shuriken he will be dead, play the game and learn not to take your eyes off yuffie.

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by SuperLuigi

by the time vincent shoots the shuriken he will be dead, play the game and learn not to take your eyes off yuffie.

Stop acting like Yuffie is uber. By the time she grabs her shuriken, her body would be full of holes and get sodomized by Vincent. She's easily one of the weaker characters and not just in gameplay.

EvilAngel
Yuffie throws her wheel(I assume Vincent lets her atleast do that). Vincent blows it to bits. Then headshots her.

Seriously a spite thread to be honest. I really have to vote for a close to it.

menokokoro
by the time vincent shoots the shuriken he will be dead, play the game and learn not to take your eyes off yuffie. that was simply comic relief and had absolutely nothing to do with her ability compared to the other characters, i mean by that logic she would beet cloud and if you say she would you should be shot

SuperLuigi
if vincent was so great like you all seem to think he is, he wouldnt have needed yuffie to save his life on 2 separate occasions.

First_Tsurugi06
Yuffie would've been in even deeper sh*t than Vincent ever was in those situations.

NemeBro
Vincent in Chaos form is by far the strongest of the main party.

Without, he is prolly second to Cloud.

Nemesis X
if vincent was so great like you all seem to think he is, he wouldnt have needed yuffie to save his life on 2 separate occasions.

What's that gotta do with the fight? Vincent has dealt with enemies that would've killed Yuffie in a second. Yuffie saved a wounded Vincent's ass so what, are we supposed to be praising and saying she's awesome and god-like? Begone you Yuffie fanboy.

SpadeKing
Originally posted by XanatosForever
Yeah...game mechanics aside, Vincent ravages her.

Phanteros
Vincent takes her into the sky and drops her from a ridiculous height, Making her go splat has she hits the pavement.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.