Ganon vs Kratos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

iChaos
1. Ganon vs mortal Kratos in a hand-to-hand fight.

2. God Kratos vs Ganon. Ganon doesn't have full tri-force. Kratos has all his abilties from GoWI. Ganon gets all of his abilties, weapons, or whatever.

3.Ganon vs God Kratos. God Kratos gets all of his abilities/weapons from all of the GoW games. Ganon gets all of his abilties, weapons, or whatever. Ganon DOES NOT have the full-triforce.

EvilAngel
Ganon

Ganon

Kratos

I think.

Mandrag Ganon
I'm going to stand by my namesake here... Though God Kratos would give him one helluva fight in the end.

Sin_Volvagia
Ganon only wins the first fight since Kratos doesn't have his weapons or magic to give him the win.

God Kratos would put Ganon's head on a pike. Mortal Kratos almost killed Zeus with the Blade of Olympus (though his God power was drained into the sword).

ScreamPaste
Ganon > Zeus.

I'm backing Ganon for all three.

iChaos
Lol. Zeus would probably beat the shit out of Ganon.

ScreamPaste
Zeus had to struggle to impale a mortally wounded KRatos with no god powers in GoW2... no expression Ganon's capable of casually throwing a thousand tons, and has castle lifting TK, can bust a castle with a yell, and survive castle busting attacks without a scratch. erm Zeus is gonna do what?

iChaos
I said "probably". What do you mean "struggle"? Zeus never struggle with Kratos. Lol, are you talking about when he pushed the BoO into him? Zeus capable of sealing every last titan. Lol, Zeus crushes Ganon in the palm of his hand. Zeus can tank BoO attacks, get throwed into pillars, and get impaled multiple times, and still breath. Ganon is just someone with godly powers, lulz. Zeus could outstrength Atlas, which, would probably kill Ganon instantly. And didn't Ganon struggle with Link? Zeus punches a hole thru babyboy, Ganon.

ScreamPaste
Yes.. He had to work for that, really hard no expression Watch it again.
With the BoO, and Ganon broke the seal of the goddesses on his own.
Ganon is stronger than Zeus, so no. no expression
..Lol.
Ganon can tank Master sword attacks. Infact, he's been stabbed in the freakin' brain with his own anathema and survived. They had to seal him away, and he broke the seal. Infact, Ganon's taken more punishment than Zeus has. no expression In TP Midna hits him so hard she destroys Hyrule castle, just from the force of hitting him.. And he was totally unhurt. no expression Godlier than Zeus' .. LOL. No. Zeus had to exert significant effort just to push the BoO through an already dying Kratos. Link's insanely strong, and can weaken Ganon with the master sword.

You're butthurt? smile

iChaos
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Yes.. He had to work for that, really hard no expression Watch it again.

With the BoO, and Ganon broke the seal of the goddesses on his own.

Ganon is stronger than Zeus, so no. no expression

Ganon can tank Master sword attacks. Infact, he's been stabbed in the freakin' brain with his own anathema and survived.

They had to seal him away, and he broke the seal. Infact, Ganon's taken more punishment than Zeus has. no expression In TP Midna hits him so hard she destroys Hyrule castle, just from the force of hitting him.. And he was totally unhurt. no expression

Godlier than Zeus' ..

LOL. No. Zeus had to exert significant effort just to push the BoO through an already dying Kratos.

Link's insanely strong, and can weaken Ganon with the master sword.

You're butthurt? smile

Funny how Zeus "struggled," but he managed to take the BoO from a full-powered Kratos. RgOEE3CuSOs @3:24 you call that struggling?

Your point? He still did it with his own power, hell, he wasn't even the King of the Gods, yet.

Nah.

The Blade of Olympus>Master Sword. Zeus tanked his own power, and Kratos' added God of War power.

Zeus would have shakened that off and laughed.

Godlier than Zeus? Lol no.

Gameplay mechanic? Like said, he tossed a FULLY-POWERED KRATOS around WITH added power of the titans. Could Ganon outstrenght Link when they locked with weapons? I think that's what happened. It also shows a good feat from Kratos, and if Zeus wanted too, he would've drove it inside him. Remember? He was trying to give Kratos a chance.

Nope smile And how big was this castle?

ScreamPaste
..If we're wacthing the same video, yes. no expression

You realise what Ganon did is like stabbing Superman in the brain with a kryptonite sword and him shrugging it off, right? no expression

Wow, you're so wrong it's painful.
Feats say otherwise.

You realise Kratos only weighs aroudn 300 lbs? Tossing him's not hard, no matter how strong he is, he's still small and light enoguh to be thrown. no expression

iChaos
No?

The same is said about Zeus.

Lol, no.

Lol, he isn't godlier than Zeus, I think. Besides, we haven't seen much of Zeus, as we have of Ganon.

So a human could toss him around like a piece of meat? Point being?

ScreamPaste
The video speaks for itself. Kratos was already dying and still held the blade back. This is with no god powers, or titan powers..

Wrong.
We saw enough of Zues to know he's not as powerful as Ganondorf.

Point being, tossign Kratos does not make Zeus stronger than Ganon. Ganondorf is stronger than Link, and Link can throw thousand ton pillars at around 75 meters per second.. Do you have any idea how strong that is? Because it's quite insane. no expression Ganon's like Chuck Norris.

iChaos
Orly?

Actually i'm right.

Zeus has had only 1 game (another coming up), and Ganon has had what? 6 games?

The point is that you said he struggle with Kratos with no godly or titan powers, Zeus tossed around Kratos WITH godly powers.

Show me Link throwing around tons. So did Ganon outstrength Link when they locked blades? So you're saying Zeus couldn't throw around tons? And how fast is Ganon? And Zeus is like Bruce Lee.

XanatosForever
Originally posted by iChaos
Zeus is like Bruce Lee.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a378/Xanatos513/WelcometoFail.jpg

ScreamPaste
I've already addressed the rest of your post, this however gets a lol, as I addressed it as well..

Kratos, no matter how strong he is, only weighs about 300 pounds. Throwing him around is not a strength feat comparable to say.. Disintegrating a sage with a punch.

Ganon > Zeus. Can we get back on topic now? no expression

iChaos
Brucie kicked Chuck's ass smile

When was it said that he was 300 pounds?

ScreamPaste
Kratos is about 7 feet tall, and muscular. He's probably arond 300 lbs. We could call him a ton, and throwing him still isn't impressive compared to Ganondorf's strength.

Also, when Chuck Norris does push ups, he pushes the world down. smile

http://i370.photobucket.com/albums/oo141/ShinTwist_ScreamPaste/karate.jpg

XanatosForever
Brucie kicked Chuck's ass smile

When was it said that he was 300 pounds?

Bruce killed Chuck, but that was by far one of the most horrible insults to the Dragon I have ever heard.

iChaos
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_FZH41W2fRk4/R3TxvUQOpqI/AAAAAAAAA0o/cchJZRMgBOk/s400/chuck_norris.jpg

Sin_Volvagia
Kratos is about 7 feet tall, and muscular. He's probably arond 300 lbs.

I refuse to believe that Kratos is 7ft tall otherwise, he has a giantess of a wife and all the human characters he meets are pretty tall. I find it more reasonable if he's 6'1. I'm not taking SC: Broken Destiny's stats as canon especially when they list Maxi as 5'8 and 125 lbs and some other crazy measurements for the rest of the characters.

Zeus had to struggle to impale a mortally wounded KRatos with no god powers in GoW2... no expression Ganon's capable of casually throwing a thousand tons, and has castle lifting TK, can bust a castle with a yell, and survive castle busting attacks without a scratch. erm Zeus is gonna do what?

Zeus struggles with a god-drained Kratos yet he easily snatches the BoO from him when he's fully healed and with Titan powers. I would list that struggle part as game mechanic. Remember that Kratos appears to struggle when opening doors yet has swung pillars like baseball bats. And lets not forget that part in Chains of Olympus where he has a hard time pushing away Caliope. Do not tell me that the little girl has super strength.

Also, Ganondorf never busts a castle with a yell. That was obviously a spell he casted before he collapsed (if this is OoT you're talking about).

And do not forget that Kratos was forced to give up during the final battle in GOW2. He knew he stood no chance when Zeus (in giant form) gave him the shock treatment. Kratos would have been dead if it weren't for the PIS that occured.

SuperLuigi
Ganondorf every single time.

1. Warlock Punch, this is kratos's only real chance. even though it is an extreme long shot. Ganondorf isnt some pussy harpy, in fact with out without weapons Kratos is done.

2. TK Lightsword decapitation

3. see 2 or for kicks dimensional raping

First_Tsurugi06
Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia
I refuse to believe that Kratos is 7ft tall otherwise, he has a giantess of a wife and all the human characters he meets are pretty tall. I find it more reasonable if he's 6'1. I'm not taking SC: Broken Destiny's stats as canon especially when they list Maxi as 5'8 and 125 lbs and some other crazy measurements for the rest of the characters.

You should given the fact that every exclusive character that ever did have given stats were accurately presented in their character sheets in their respective SC games. No reason for Kratos to be any different.

Anyway, for the fight, I see Ganon for the first, maybe a tie for the second, and Kratos in the third.

SuperLuigi
there is no way you see ganondorf with all abilities losing to kratos at all. kratos being 7ft does seem like a stretch. dont they have like a character analysis for that or something?

First_Tsurugi06
Aside from Ganon having never fought a three-hundred foot God of War, Kratos with all his powers has the same fundamental advantages a full-powered Ganon has within their respective series, and more means than one to win if he still can't kill him.

Be that as it may, what few things I've found regarding Kratos' height seem consistent, listing him at 213 cm.

Burning thought
Kratos prob wins all 3, Ganon cannot match kratos' strength especially not in God form. Round 2 has Ganon turned to stone and round 3 Kratos could choose stoneing or beating the crap out of, the blade of Olmypus makes the Master sword look like a toy.

iChaos
Wasn't you the one to say that Kratos doesn't have many strength feats in God form?

Burning thought
No.....

XanatosForever
lolfail? no expression

NemeBro
How the **** are you coming to the conclusion that Ganondorf would beat Kratos in a PHYSICAL fight!?

Kratos absolutely dwarfs any physical strength feat in LoZ by multiples of tons, he beats the shit out of Ganondorf in the first fight.

LLLLLink
Ganon> Kratos

G-dorf pops Kratos's head off like it is nothing the same way he did to the sage. The difference this time? No holy sword impaing Ganon! Huzzah!

NemeBro
Do you ever wonder why no one takes you seriously?

That post was it.

MooCowofJustice
I took it seriously.

Why does Kratos trump any Strength feat in LoZ?

NemeBro
Because he consistently does so?

He was able to physically chain Atlas for Christ's sake.

MooCowofJustice
And Atlas has strength feats/is the size of the muthafuggin' moon?

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
And Atlas has strength feats/is the size of the muthafuggin' moon?

If you're talking about the "moon" in Majora's Mask, then Atlas kinda dwarfs it... I think.

NemeBro
And Atlas has strength feats/is the size of the muthafuggin' moon? ...Lol...Moon...

You mean that pathetic fail of a moon, that was only like a mile long?

Yeah, Atlas has strength feats like chucking mountains and holding the crust (At least) of the planet over his head for thousands of years.

Not to mention, that's not Ganondorf's feat, is it?

MooCowofJustice
I actually didn't intend to reference the Majora's Mask moon at all. I just wanted to know if Atlas was really big.

I thought Atlas was the guy who held up the sky? And did he chuck said mountain in the game?

NemeBro
I actually didn't intend to reference the Majora's Mask moon at all. I just wanted to know if Atlas was really big.

I thought Atlas was the guy who held up the sky? And did he chuck said mountain in the game? He is about the size of a mountain, shit, their backs are going to be levels in the next GoW game.

Well it is not the sky in GoW, at least it does not appear to be. Yes he did, in battle. He also causes earthquakes with his fists.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by NemeBro
Because he consistently does so?

He was able to physically chain Atlas for Christ's sake.
Though he did use the GoZ to chain Atlas. It enhances the strength of his punches.

Kratos is mad strong and I agree, he should win a pure physical brawl; assuming Ganon doesn't have access to the Triforce of power, which would make it that much easier.

I thought Atlas was the guy who held up the sky? And did he chuck said mountain in the game?

The Gods, while being the size of Giant Zeus, look like 2 ft. pygmies when compared to Atlas and the Titans.

Also, Atlas is under the Earth in the GoW verse, he can't possibly hold up the sky while there.

1. Ganon vs mortal Kratos in a hand-to-hand fight.

2. God Kratos vs Ganon. Ganon doesn't have full tri-force. Kratos has all his abilties from GoWI. Ganon gets all of his abilties, weapons, or whatever.

3.Ganon vs God Kratos. God Kratos gets all of his abilities/weapons from all of the GoW games. Ganon gets all of his abilties, weapons, or whatever. Ganon DOES NOT have the full-triforce.

~ Kratos definitely takes #3.

MooCowofJustice
I'll give you #1 then, but #3? What powers does God Kratos have?

Demonic Phoenix
Standard powers of the Olympians, plus the God of War specific ones that Ares demonstrated. Though we haven't really seen what Kratos can do in God Form outside of Betrayal perhaps (I haven't played it, so don't hold me to that).

God Kratos is presumably a much more powerful version of Kratos.

~ In addition to his God Form, he also has access to all his weapons/magics/relics.

The Blade of Olympus, The Gauntlet of Zeus, The Blade of Artemis, & The Blade of the Gods were all capable of killing Gods (presumable, in the case of Artemis), with the BoO practically being a 'walking' Deus Ex Machina, meh.

It's also arguable that he has Pandora's Box to amp himself(???)

NemeBro
God of War Kratos would logically have all of Ares' powers, such as killing an army of Barbarians with a clap of his hands, combusting them, popping their skulls, lifting them into the air, etc.

Demonic Phoenix
God of War Kratos would logically have all of Ares' powers, such as killing an army of Barbarians with a clap of his hands, combusting them, popping their skulls, lifting them into the air, etc.

Lifting them into the air...forgot that one, an example of 'subconscious' TK?

NemeBro
Casual, not so much subconscious.

Demonic Phoenix
Hence why I put it as 'subconscious', as in he didn't really have to think/focus to kill that Barbarian.

ScreamPaste
Wait, how's Kratos winning #1? That is up for debate in my books. no expression

NemeBro
Cause he is a physical combatant the likes of which Ganondorf has never encountered?

ScreamPaste
The same goes both ways, Sir.

NemeBro
Atlas might disagree. no expression

Considering Kratos overpowered one of Atlas' arms to chain it.

ScreamPaste
Wait, what? When did Kratos over=power one of Atlas arms? <_<

NemeBro
Chains of Olympus.

ScreamPaste
Cutscene or something plx? O-o

This sounds retarded.

NemeBro
Nah.

Too late. Maybe later.

iChaos
Atlas might disagree. no expression

Considering Kratos overpowered one of Atlas' arms to chain it.

Lol no.

NemeBro
Lol yes.

iChaos
LOL NO.

NemeBro
Play Chains of Olympus.

iChaos
Don't need to. I already know what happened.

NemeBro
Glad to know you agree.

ScreamPaste
Can I get some clarification, because that just sounds like bollocks o_o

Even IF Kratos were strong enough to overpower Atlas arm, his small size means he'd have to anchor himself on something heavier than say, the earth's crust.

NemeBro
He overpowered it with a strike.

ScreamPaste
O-o

More explanations, and possibly a video. Because this just seems ridiculous.

NemeBro
Later.

Maybe.

iChaos
Glad to know you agree.

Glad to know that you're making up bullshit that never happened. And even if he did, it's still bullshit.

Burning thought
Kratos in a semi godly form tossed the colossus of rhodes with ease, what has Ganon done that compares?

iChaos
A hollow statue...

ArtificialGlory
A hollow statue...

Made of light metal to begin with, but it's still impressive. I don't think Kratos literally threw it; more like flipped its leg and made it fall.

Burning thought
Still more impressive than what ive seen of Ganon and its not completly hollow tbh, its fully of girders and support...

Phanteros
He also arm wrestle a titan.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Burning thought
Kratos in a semi godly form tossed the colossus of rhodes with ease, what has Ganon done that compares?
Semi-godly sounds like demi-god stick out tongue. Hard to classify his state during that intro level. He certainly wasn't a full god, but he wasn't a demi-god either.
A hollow statue...

Has a metal 'shell', a metal rod running straight through it, is around the size of the Statue of Liberty & oh yes, it was trying to step on him. That's like having you step on an ant, only to have that ant toss you back. Woah, you're right, that is lackluster no expression.

Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Made of light metal to begin with, but it's still impressive. I don't think Kratos literally threw it; more like flipped its leg and made it fall.
Thing was stepping on him, he kinda threw it erm.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Phanteros
He also arm wrestle a titan. What?

I just checked, Kratos used those gauntlets to overpower Atlas' arm, so it is not his usual level of strength.

He still is stronger than Ganondorf though.

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Semi-godly sounds like demi-god stick out tongue. Hard to classify his state during that intro level. He certainly wasn't a full god, but he wasn't a demi-god either.

Has a metal 'shell', a metal rod running straight through it, is around the size of the Statue of Liberty & oh yes, it was trying to step on him. That's like having you step on an ant, only to have that ant toss you back. Woah, you're right, that is lackluster no expression.

Thing was stepping on him, he kinda threw it erm.

Actually, Colossus of Rhodes was smaller than the Statue of Liberty.

Yea, he kinda threw it. It seemed to me like Kratos pushed Colossus's leg away hard enough to make it lose balance and fall down. I could swear I saw someone write that Kratos threw the Colossus like 1 mile. What a load of bullshit.

NemeBro
For the record, Kratos actually is a demigod, so yeah.

Demonic Phoenix
What?

I just checked, Kratos used those gauntlets to overpower Atlas' arm, so it is not his usual level of strength.

He still is stronger than Ganondorf though.

This is why you should have read my posts fool, I pointed that (GoZ) out already estahuh

Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Actually, Colossus of Rhodes was smaller than the Statue of Liberty.

Yea, he kinda threw it. It seemed to me like Kratos pushed Colossus's leg away hard enough to make it lose balance and fall down. I could swear I saw someone write that Kratos threw the Colossus like 1 mile. What a load of bullshit.

Around the same size =/= same size...meh, I know the actual Colossus was slightly shorter, which is why I used around.

That does somewhat qualify as a throw. He didn't actually lift and then throw it, but he did 'throw' it away. Both feet may have left the ground but who knows.

Either way, it was a good strength feat; nevermind the fact that the Colossus tried to step on him but he stopped it.

ScreamPaste
o_o Hm. If that's all, then I'm thinking Ganondorf is stronger.

NemeBro
Do you think Ganondorf can resist being crushed by Atlas?

Don't say yes, because he can't and you could never prove he can.

ScreamPaste
Nor can you prove Atlas actually applied any pressure wink

EvilAngel
Do you think Ganondorf can resist being crushed by Atlas?

Don't say yes, because he can't and you could never prove he can.

I think he can survive being tormented by Atlas like Kratos was.

I know what you think and therefore likely what you'll write but everything said by Atlas suggests he didn't want to kill Kratos then and there, therefore that wasn't his full strength. That who scene is just another Kratos wank. If you'll excuse my language erm

NemeBro
Because Atlas would definately not want to maim or kill the person who chained him there, expressing his anger at him, because when people say such things, they want to go easy on him.

1/1,000,000,000th of Atlas' strength is beyond what Ganondorf possesses.

EvilAngel
Because Atlas would definately not want to maim or kill the person who chained him there, expressing his anger at him, because when people say such things, they want to go easy on him.

1/1,000,000,000th of Atlas' strength is beyond what Ganondorf possesses.

I'm sure Atlas appreciates there are worse things than Death.

Why kill, and release someone from their torment when they have force you to suffer for XXXX years? =\ There's no logical answer to that.

NemeBro
Because he would not want him to escape or thwart him, as he has done in the past?

EvilAngel
Because he would not want him to escape or thwart him, as he has done in the past?

Doesn't sound like he's too concerned about that from what he's saying Neme erm

What you're saying would make sense if you ignored everythig Atlas said. But ..... there's a problem with doing that.

Burning thought
Just use obvious strength feats like pulling the Hydra over spikes, tossing about pillars and for the more godly versions of Kratos the throwing over of Colossus, only enhanced by the fact in this fight I imagine Kratos is fully God poweredl.

Either way Kratos manhandles Ganon easily, I doubt Ganon has anything to hinder Kratos at all.

iChaos

Like said, it wasn't the size of Statue of Liberty, and this wasn't even demigod Kratos, lol. It's still hallow? Nevertheless, it's a good strength feat, like you said.

ScreamPaste
I rewatched the Atlas cutscene, Atlas is definitely NOT trying to kill Kratos. erm

First, he picks Kratos up without knowing who Kratos is, IE, not trying to kill them. Kratos is bunched up between Atlas fingers, and presses them apart, Atlas does not resist this whatsoever.

Atlas then recognises Kratos, and they enter a dialogue. Prior to this Kratos had broken Atlas chains. This alone would ensure the Atlas has reason to speak with KRatos, rather than kill him. IT also turns out during this dialogue that Gaia had spoken with Atlas. no expression Atlas knew Kratos was on their side, he was just grumpy.

Demonic Phoenix
In terms of height, it wasn't that much shorter; it was around 30 ft. shorter. This is the actual Colossus, we don't know how tall the game Colossus was, though yeah, since nothing was stated, I'm assuming it was the same height even though it kinda looked like it was the size of God Kratos.

Wasn't fully hollow erm.

Glad we're on the same page (about the feat).

ScreamPaste
They've found shards of the bronze plates of the original collossus, the metal was amazingly thin.

iChaos
IT also turns out during this dialogue that Gaia had spoken with Atlas. no expression Atlas knew Kratos was on their side, he was just grumpy.

Lol.

In terms of height, it wasn't that much shorter; it was around 30 ft. shorter. This is the actual Colossus, we don't know how tall the game Colossus was, though yeah, since nothing was stated, I'm assuming it was the same height even though it kinda looked like it was the size of God Kratos.

Wasn't fully hollow erm.

Glad we're on the same page (about the feat).

I thought it was a little taller than God Kratos? They may be the same size but who knows. Because looking back at the first God of War, Ares was bigger than Colossus?

The only thing it had was that thing that held it up (aside from the walkways and shit).

Demonic Phoenix
It's hard to say. I'd say they are about the same size, or Kratos was a little bigger.
How was Ares bigger than the Colossus?

Walkways, iron beams, iron framework, stone columns for support (they were inside the original colossus) and perhaps even stones to give the feet-knee area support (this also inside the original, since we don't see the bottom part of the Colossus in-game, meh).

Burning thought
Dont forget his statistics are possibly enhanced by Zues' magic. As well as the force that would come from something as large as the Colossus stamping on you.

iChaos
It's hard to say. I'd say they are about the same size, or Kratos was a little bigger.
How was Ares bigger than the Colossus?

Walkways, iron beams, iron framework, stone columns for support (they were inside the original colossus) and perhaps even stones to give the feet-knee area support (this also inside the original, since we don't see the bottom part of the Colossus in-game, meh).

They were the same size probably.

jz6owc_SmDk

i5VSGJF_mCg&feature=related @5:21 If you have the original God of War, you can see him better during gameplay.

w3-0TA71cJo&feature=related @3:01, also gives you a view so you can compare Colossus with Ares.

It's possible that the statue in God of War has the same stuff that the original colossus had, but we don't know for sure.

LLLLLink
Im just gonna throw this out here.

Please keep in mind that the only magic that has ever PHASED G-dorf is Light arrows and his own magic.

In TP, the dark magic artifacts that Midna weilds makes the demigods shit themselves and get raped. When this same magic was used on Ganon, he force-fed his cock down Midna's throat.

To summarize, the only magic capable of distracting, not harming, Ganon is the combined sages' power. Even if every god from GoW combined their strength they could only get Ganon annoyed.

Without the Master Sword, Ganon cannot be defeated. This applies even when Ganondorf's immortality is stripped, because (depending on the game) the Master Sword doesnt kill him anyway. Therefore, he will keep coming back for eternity, assuming any of these character could make him stop.

Any thread where Ganondorf is not pitted against the Master Sword is spite (even when immortality is stripped) and should stop.

Phanteros
"only the master sword can hurt him" arguments are no limit fallacies and also not allowed for obvious reasons.

ArtificialGlory
Ganon isn't the only character that could be coming back for all eternity. In versus, a characters is usually considered defeated when he/she gets physically killed.

Like Phanteros said, Ganon only being hurt by the Master Sword or Light Arrows is a no-limits fallacy anyway. There are plenty of characters in fiction outside of LoZ who could beat Ganon into utter submission through raw power. It's a moot point anyway, because his "invincibility" isn't allowed in versus.

Given, Ganon is still very tough.

iChaos
Originally posted by LLLLLink
Even if every god from GoW combined their strength they could only get Ganon annoyed.

Lol.

Demonic Phoenix
Dont forget his statistics are possibly enhanced by Zues' magic. As well as the force that would come from something as large as the Colossus stamping on you.

How were his stats enhanced by Zeus? His stats remained the same throughout the battle stick out tongue...I'm arguing semantics, but you get the idea.

I know, but to some people, the Colossus wasn't very heavy (and thus didn't exert much force) so that feat is not very great.

~ I think it actually was the size of the Statue of Liberty. I just remembered that the SoL has her arm outstretched, and I'm pretty sure the height that I saw is with the arm and the torch included.

They were the same size probably.
@5:21 If you have the original God of War, you can see him better during gameplay.

@3:01, also gives you a view so you can compare Colossus with Ares.

It's possible that the statue in God of War has the same stuff that the original colossus had, but we don't know for sure.

I wouldn't really use views like that to judge size baka

We're taking the actual Colossus' height for the height of the Colossus in the game, so it's only logical that we take the Original Colossus' inner structure.

NemeBro
Even if every god from GoW combined their strength they could only get Ganon annoyed. Hahahahahahaha stop posting.

LLLLLink
Stop fingering yourself, Nemetard.

Sin_Volvagia
Even if every god from GoW combined their strength they could only get Ganon annoyed.
The combined strength of every GOW god would put Ganondorf, all of Hyrule, and Termina (including the moon) out of existence.

MooCowofJustice
In a KMC debate, yeah. Otherwise 5L would be correct.

iChaos
Lol.

Demonic Phoenix
Stop fingering yourself, Nemetard.

Great reply no expression.

NemeBro
Stop fingering yourself, Nemetard. Yet another witty and well thought out reply I can see 5L.

Oh and in case you were wondering, that was sarcasm.

MooCowofJustice
K.

Ganon > Kratos

ArtificialGlory
K.

Ganon > Kratos

For the most part, it would seem.

NemeBro
K.

Ganon > Kratos In a physical fight Kratos would dominate Ganondorf.

MooCowofJustice
Stronger than 1000 tons Kratos would have to be. :O

NemeBro
Stronger than 1000 tons Kratos would have to be. :O Atlas lifts more than that when he gets up from the sofa. no expression

MooCowofJustice
I haven't played the game, to me he's just crouching on one knee letting the Earth's crust rest on his back. Which means he might not even be strong, just large enough to not be crushed.

ArtificialGlory
I haven't played the game, to me he's just crouching on one knee letting the Earth's crust rest on his back. Which means he might not even be strong, just large enough to not be crushed.

Well, he was still strong enough to cause earthquakes with sheer strength.

NemeBro
He's standing straight up.

And does not even need the use of all his arms to hold it up.

He has been doing it for thousands of years.

He tosses mountains like pebbles.

He is much stronger than anything in Zelda.

MooCowofJustice
This is what game? Chains of Olympus?

I bet there's some other thing that's overrating this. Like chains sap part of Atlas' strength or something.

NemeBro
This is what game? Chains of Olympus?

I bet there's some other thing that's overrating this. Like chains sap part of Atlas' strength or something. GoW2.

If he could do that with sapped strength that would only make him far stronger than Ganondorf by an even greater amount than he already is. no expression

But that is never stated, and shall not be assumed.

Why is it so hard to believe a Titan who dwarves mountains is stronger than Ganondorf? no expression

MooCowofJustice
It's not. But it is hard to believe Kratos over powered said Titan without any assistance at all.

Burning thought
Ganondorf has few real strength feats, merely the imagined far-fetched deductions of a certain one. Kratos handing the hydra with ease or tossing pillars, and indeed the Colossus of Rhodes is more than enough to claim he is stronger than Ganon, let alone Atlas who would squash Link and Ganon under a thumb.

NemeBro
It's not. But it is hard to believe Kratos over powered said Titan without any assistance at all. Never said that.

He resisted being crushed between his fingers, but did not overpower Atlas.

ScreamPaste
I rewatched the Atlas cutscene, Atlas is definitely NOT trying to kill Kratos. erm

First, he picks Kratos up without knowing who Kratos is, IE, not trying to kill them. Kratos is bunched up between Atlas fingers, and presses them apart, Atlas does not resist this whatsoever.

Atlas then recognises Kratos, and they enter a dialogue. Prior to this Kratos had broken Atlas chains. This alone would ensure the Atlas has reason to speak with KRatos, rather than kill him. IT also turns out during this dialogue that Gaia had spoken with Atlas. no expression Atlas knew Kratos was on their side, he was just grumpy.

NemeBro
Funny, he seemed to voice his anger at Kratos and how he wanted to harm him.

Also, um, if Atlas was not trying to crush Kratos, why would the quick-time event even...Be there? no expression

MooCowofJustice

NemeBro
I do not recall that shit.

Phanteros
Notices that you didn't answer his question.

ScreamPaste
He did, look again. He emphasised important infoez.

Phanteros
He did, look again. He emphasised important infoez. No he didn't, the bold barely even answers it or address the sequence.

ScreamPaste
Watch the video again then.

MooCowofJustice
Well if Atlas never had any real intent to harm Kratos then I would think that lessens the feat.

NemeBro
Yo, TV Tropes, I'm really happy for you, and I'mma let you finish, but Wikipedia had one of the greatest articles on me of all time!

iChaos
He's standing straight up.

And does not even need the use of all his arms to hold it up.

He has been doing it for thousands of years.

He tosses mountains like pebbles.

He is much stronger than anything in Zelda.

But yet Hades takes him down easily no expression And not only did Hades take him down easily, but Poseidon kept him down as well. And Hades is probably 6x smaller than Atlas.

And he wasn't doing it for 1000 of years. He had only been lifting up the earth for 15-20 years, probably (depending on the timeline from CoO to GoWII) Funny how you tell me to play CoO, and obviously, you haven't played it yourself.

Obviously he does needs all of his arms.

g3dzTMWCfmE&feature=related @2:34: The mountains pieces were small?

Burning thought
Small by what comparison? taking into account Zues and Hades are bigger than mountains, and those piecies Atlas was smashing off were nearly the size of Hades. But Atlas holding Kratos is not a feat worth mentioning, I do not agree with the idea he defeated Atlas' strength or even a portion of it.

ArtificialGlory
Small by what comparison? taking into account Zues and Hades are bigger than mountains, and those piecies Atlas was smashing off were nearly the size of Hades.

What kind of mountains are we talking about here? Surely, a mountain like Everest would dwarf all of them.

Burning thought
Yes, but the mountain Zues and Kratos fought on was dwarfed by Zues when he turned into his larger form. Although the point Neme made was true, he is stronger than anything in Zelda.

ArtificialGlory
Yes, but the mountain Zues and Kratos fought on was dwarfed by Zues when he turned into his larger form. Although the point Neme made was true, he is stronger than anything in Zelda.

Maybe I'm imagining things here, but it seemed to me that Zeus wasn't all that much bigger than the Colossus of Rhodes in that fight.

Burning thought
Maybe so, but they fought atop a mountain which at his full size Zues was taller than, so it must have been a very small mountain.

NemeBro
But yet Hades takes him down easily no expression And not only did Hades take him down easily, but Poseidon kept him down as well. And Hades is probably 6x smaller than Atlas.

And he wasn't doing it for 1000 of years. He had only been lifting up the earth for 15-20 years, probably (depending on the timeline from CoO to GoWII) Funny how you tell me to play CoO, and obviously, you haven't played it yourself.

Obviously he does needs all of his arms.

g3dzTMWCfmE&feature=related @2:34: The mountains pieces were small? And exactly what is your point here? Their only feats are bringing down Atlas, yet that feat is supposed to discredit him? This is not even counting the fact that Hades was ripping his soul out at the same time, while Poseidon blasted him with lightning.

I forgot, to be honest, not as if it makes a difference. Also, please keep your condescending attitude to a non-existant level, you see I am far superior to you in virtually every way so I would prefer you speak to me with the humility an insect like you must use.

Obviously? Wow, is that why he was able to hold Kratos in his hand while supporting it?

Small under what comparison? Under Atlas', who rivals a mountain in size? Titan's backs are able to be fought on as whole battlefields, they are huge.

Seriously, by virtue of size Atlas is far stronger than Ganondorf is.

As for Zeus, he was flying BT, he was not taller than the mountain which went beyond the clouds.

Burning thought
I dont remember seeing him flying at his largest form, show me.

ArtificialGlory
I dont remember seeing him flying at his largest form, show me.

Well, if body proportions hold true when Zeus increases his size, there's no way in hell he was as tall as a mountain that can reach the clouds.

NemeBro
I dont remember seeing him flying at his largest form, show me. If you were at a hundred foot cliff and saw a guy over the side, but could not see his lower body, would you assume he was as tall as the cliff?

The mountain was beyond the clouds, he was either flying, or had really long legs.

iChaos
Small by what comparison? taking into account Zues and Hades are bigger than mountains, and those piecies Atlas was smashing off were nearly the size of Hades.

Um, they weren't bigger than those mountains. No, they were not nearly the size of Hades.

iChaos
And exactly what is your point here? Their only feats are bringing down Atlas, yet that feat is supposed to discredit him? This is not even counting the fact that Hades was ripping his soul out at the same time, while Poseidon blasted him with lightning.

I forgot, to be honest, not as if it makes a difference. Also, please keep your condescending attitude to a non-existant level, you see I am far superior to you in virtually every way so I would prefer you speak to me with the humility an insect like you must use.

Obviously? Wow, is that why he was able to hold Kratos in his hand while supporting it?

Small under what comparison? Under Atlas', who rivals a mountain in size? Titan's backs are able to be fought on as whole battlefields, they are huge.

Seriously, by virtue of size Atlas is far stronger than Ganondorf is.

So someone much smaller than him can overpower him? Yeah. So? Looks like Zeus could overpower him as well?

I speak to you how I feel like speaking to you *****.

Yet he was still using his other 3 arms. If he didn't need to use then, then why would he use them? His back arms are not chained. And it probably could make a difference if he was holding the earth for 1000 years.

Notice the question mark.

I never said that he wasn't.

Maybe so, but they fought atop a mountain which at his full size Zues was taller than, so it must have been a very small mountain.

So Zeus would be as tall as Cronos? And you said that in the Titan-God War, that Zeus was in his giant form, and while in that giant form, he must be shorter than Cronos, and if he is, then, how would he be as tall as the mountain? (unless it isn't that big to begin with) Kratos isn't bigger than the mountain in the beginning cutscene. dxegHY0A9Bc

Hmm, now that I look at it, the mountain pieces do seem to be big.

He was doing more of a float than flying.

NemeBro
So someone much smaller than him can overpower him? Yeah. So? Looks like Zeus could overpower him as well?

I speak to you how I feel like speaking to you *****.

Yet he was still using his other 3 arms. If he didn't need to use then, then why would he use them? His back arms are not chained. And it probably could make a difference if he was holding the earth for 1000 years.

Notice the question mark.

I never said that he wasn't. 1. Size does not equal strength. And he did not overpower him. not physically anyway, Atlas was brought to his knees by Poseidon's lightning, and Hades chained his chest and tore out his soul.

2. No, you do not, speaking to me in such an insubordinate tone is committing heresy against the Heavens, mortal.

3. ...Which are not all of his arms. no expression I said he does not need all his arms to hold it, and he doesn't, he does not even appear to be straining.

4. Kay.

5. Then what are you arguing?

iChaos
1. "Seriously, by virtue of size Atlas is far stronger than Ganondorf is." What makes you think he couldn't overpower him? He easily overpowered Cronos.

2. Yes, I am talking to you. I am above you smile

3. True, he hasn't appeared to be straining, but he's only been there for 10-20 years. And for a titan, i'm sure that's not too long. Like said, he was still using his back arms, though. I guess we call PIS if Atlas could be held down by chains no expression If he didn't need "all of his arms" then why didn't he just use the two he had when he got chained in CoO?

5. Last I checked, the subject wasn't that Ganon was stronger than Atlas.

ArtificialGlory
Ganondorf overpowered Cronos? What?

NemeBro
1. "Seriously, by virtue of size Atlas is far stronger than Ganondorf is." What makes you think he couldn't overpower him? He easily overpowered Cronos.

2. Yes, I am talking to you. I am above you smile

3. True, he hasn't appeared to be straining, but he's only been there for 10-20 years. And for a titan, i'm sure that's not too long. Like said, he was still using his back arms, though. I guess we call PIS if Atlas could be held down by chains no expression If he didn't need "all of his arms" then why didn't he just use the two he had when he got chained in CoO?

5. Last I checked, the subject wasn't that Ganon was stronger than Atlas. 1. Atlas is physically stronger than Cronos, he is the strongest of the Titans in physical power. Not to mention that it is irrelevant.

2. Above me in what per say? Surely not intellect, as you are only ever so eager to display to all.

3. 10-20 years of holding the Earth, holding it for three seconds would put Atlas at millions of times stronger than Ganondorf. Chains? The chains only feats are holding Atlas and we do not know of their origin (I cannot recall it anyway), so it cannot be PIS nor can it be used to discredit Atlas.

5. Then what the hell are you even trying to argue?

iChaos
1. Fair enough.

2. Whatever you say...human smile

3. I mean the chains that chained the titans in CoO. It might've been Zeus' Gaunlet that keep them down. I don't think Atlas barely destroyed the floor that Persephone and Kratos fought on erm

5. I was just replying to what you posted (see pg. 2)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.