One-world Government/One-world Currency?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ushomefree

Symmetric Chaos
Wait, why is a universal currency a bad thing?

ushomefree
Oh boy... I think we need to start a politics thread, ha ha!

jaden101
I've got a powerful horn right here.

ushomefree
A world currency would relinquish all power to a private, centralized bank. And this central bank would manipulate the world exactly like the Federal Reserve (manipulates the United States Government). Yep... you guessed right, power corrupts.

RocasAtoll
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Because ties everyone's economy into everyone' else's economy, which hurts the economies that manage themselves well.

To the topic, this isn't the end times. There will never be end times in terms of biblical accounts.

ushomefree
Your absolutely correct, the current world disposition in affairs does not constitute End Time phenomena; but I believe man is riding a downward spiral. As for the latter, you may be right, but what are you basing your views upon? Speaking for myself, I compare current events to Scripture. Heck, I could even be wrong. It's interesting, nonetheless, that Scripture, so-called originating from the mind of God, becomes more valid in time. Current events help verify this. What's going on?

inimalist
no body has the authority to create a single world currency and no nation would allow it

for instance, people who are concerned about the Amero. Canada and America BOTH make ludicrous amounts of money off of the fact that the Canadian government, here is the important part, ARTIFICIALLY DEVALUES THE CANADIAN CURRENCY. Thats right, it is in the interests of whoever these "shadowy figures" who really run the world are to keep the Canadian and American currency separate.

Now, apply that times 10 000 to the economic relationship between America and India, or America and China, or China and Russia, or any other 2 nations who do lots of trading yet have different currencies.

However, again we see the insane melding of Jerry Falwell and ****ing Alex Jones. My question, how long before the extreme right begins to say Obama caused 9-11?

inimalist
Originally posted by ushomefree
Current events help verify this.

I'm actually really curious about this, as lots of Christians say similar things, but really don't expand on it...

Can you list maybe 4-5 SPECIFIC predictions made by Christianity, their source, and particular world events which you feel are meeting these predictions?

I just want to know what it is that Christians are looking at and saying, "this, this is the prophecy we were talking about all along"

Ordo
Note: I do not subscribe to all views contained in this video -- interesting nonetheless!

Yeah, because they spent about half an hour debunking Christianity previous to this segment....

Originally posted by inimalist
My question, how long before the extreme right begins to say Obama caused 9-11?

2-3 months? Maybe they dont care. He already destroyed America...

ushomefree
Your absolutely right, but the most powerful people in the world do not live by rules, regulations and laws. It's all about power and money. Heck, just a couple weeks ago, President Obama became the head of the United Nations. That is in direct consequence to the US Constitution. And yet, he'll never be impeached or brought on charges. The point is, in this world, corruption rules, and its accomplice is money. It takes brave, law abiding men to enforce the words written within a document like the US Constitution. Honorable men give it power. Otherwise, it is worthless. Bush and President Obama have demonstrated this, even Bill Clinton. Understand?

I think I understand where you are coming from, but at the risk of assuming, could you please re-write your point without grammatical errors and poor sentence structure. No pun intended.

A political body/group would never do such a thing; some fanatic may rant and rave, but he/she will be destroyed by the media and the American people.

ushomefree
Hmm... that is a fair, but heavy question. Please consider reviewing the website entitled Prophecy Hotline. It may not answer all questions, comments and/or concerns that you have, but it is a good start. Let me know what you think, nonetheless.

Shakyamunison
Prophecies are all smoke and mirrors.

ushomefree
No more pot-shots Shaky, please. Either contribute to the thread or just watch it unfold.

Shakyamunison
No more pot-shots Shaky, please. Either contribute to the thread or just watch it unfold.

This is all based on an interpretation of the bible and a belief in prophecy. If the bible and prophecy are both untrue, then there is not problem with a one wold government/one world currency.

jaden101
http://failblog.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/128980200190739679.jpg

ushomefree
A one-world government/one-world currency -- being problematic or not -- has absolutely nothing to do with the reality of prophesy. A one-world government/one-world currency would relinquish all power to a private, centralized bank, exactly like the Federal Reserve in the United States. Instead of our monetary system being governed by sound money, it is governed by bureaucrats and politicians.

Moving on.

As for biblical prophecy, it does not require intellectual suicide and/or drug induced emotion to connect the dots. A book, and the Scripture within, speak off a one-world government, economy and religion. Testing the validity of Scripture is verified by researching current events, not to mention history. For example:

"He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead, so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name" (Revelation 13:16-17).

What is this Scripture implying? No one knows for sure, but let's not throw the baby out with the bath water. Again, we should analyze current events and history, and reach an informed decision.

Shakyamunison
A one-world government/one-world currency -- being problematic or not -- has absolutely nothing to do with the reality of prophesy. A one-world government/one-world currency would relinquish all power to a private, centralized bank, exactly like the Federal Reserve in the United States. Instead of our monetary system being governed by sound money, it is governed by bureaucrats and politicians.

Moving on.

As for biblical prophecy, it does not require intellectual suicide and/or drug induced emotion to connect the dots. A book, and the Scripture within, speak off a one-world government, economy and religion. Testing the validity of Scripture is verified by researching current events, not to mention history. For example:

What is this Scripture implying? No one knows for sure, but let's not throw the baby out with the bath water. Again, we should analyze and history, and reach an informed decision.

Perhaps you would be happier if each state issued it's own money, and we got ride of the federal government. Or maybe each city should make its own money. For the same reason that a federal currency makes sense, a world currency would make sense.

There is no reality to prophecy. And as far as the bible goes, this is only your interpretation.

What would you do if a key element to this string of prophecies were to be destroyed?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f80/t517356.html

ushomefree
Shaky... do you think that the Federal Reserve, which is nothing more than a private bank, has done more harm or good for our country?

Shakyamunison
Shaky... do you think that the Federal Reserve, which is nothing more than a private bank, has done more harm or good for our country?

I think it has done more good.

ushomefree
How?

Shakyamunison
How?

no expression Read a history book sometime.

Now, please answer my question.

ushomefree
I'll re-phrase my original question: do you think it is wise to print money out of thin air? Answer that please, and what was your question again?

Shakyamunison
I'll re-phrase my original question: do you think it is wise to print money out of thin air? Answer that please, and what was your question again?

No, but that has nothing to do with a federal currency or a One-world Government/One-world Currency?

Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Perhaps you would be happier if each state issued it's own money, and we got ride of the federal government. Or maybe each city should make its own money. For the same reason that a federal currency makes sense, a world currency would make sense.

There is no reality to prophecy. And as far as the bible goes, this is only your interpretation.

What would you do if a key element to this string of prophecies were to be destroyed?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f80/t517356.html

ushomefree
So you agree that printing money out of thin air is a bad thing? I'll answer your question(s), but please answer.

Shakyamunison
So You agree that printing money out of thin air is a bad thing? I'll answer your question(s), but please answer.

You will have to define "thin air", and how that has any connection to the topic. However, I will humor You and say, that irresponsible printing of money is bad.

ushomefree
Define thin air? Who are you, Bill Clinton? Getting the point, yes, printing money out of thin air is bad, and the Federal Reserve literally does it daily. As previously stated, instead of our monetary system being regulated by cost and demand (sound money), it is regulated by the Federal Reserve (which is run by bureaucrats and politicians). But what does that mean? It means, that they -- the Federal Reserve -- can manipulate our monetary system however they see fit, whether in the form of credit lines, inflation (printing money out of thin air) and/or interest rates! In the end, people like you and I pay dearly, while the pricks in power celebrate. And guess what... our government is completely powerless against it. How does this apply to a one-world currency? The Federal Reserve and other private banks around the world, give a glimpse of what to expect: corruption.

Your question: What would fundamental Christians do if Iran destroyed Jerusalem? That is a fair question, and the answer is simple. I would be forced to reject Holy Scripture as the Word of God.

ushomefree
BRB

Shakyamunison
Define thin air? Who are you, Bill Clinton? Getting the point, yes, printing money out of thin air is bad, and the Federal Reserve literally does it daily. As previously stated, instead of our monetary system being regulated by cost and demand (sound money), it is regulated by the Federal Reserve (which is run by bureaucrats and politicians). But what does that mean? It means, that they -- the Federal Reserve -- can manipulate our monetary system however they see fit, whether in the form of credit lines, inflation (printing money out of thin air) and/or interest rates! In the end, people like you and I pay dearly, while the pricks in power celebrate. And guess what... our government is completely powerless against it. How does this apply to a one-world currency? The Federal Reserve and other private banks around the world, give a glimpse of what to expect: corruption.

Your question: What would fundamental Christians do if Iran destroyed Jerusalem? That is a fair question, and the answer is simple. I would be forced to reject Holy Scripture as the Word of God.

Does thin air = irresponsible?

As far as I know, the US government uses cotton and ink to make money. No one can make money out of thin air. laughing out loud

ushomefree
Funny guy stick out tongue

Shakyamunison
Funny guy stick out tongue

I have heard the term "making money out of thin air", but I really don't know what it means.

ushomefree
When our government and banking institutions lack the ability to pay their bills, they request the Federal Reserve for funds. The money printed in such transactions is baseless and carries zero value (because it was created from a void). It is not backed/supported by anything, to include capital. Hence, such funds were printed out of thin air. It is equivalent to monopoly money, literally. Meanwhile, the money engrossed in the open market loses value, and goods and services become more expensive i.e., food, gas and health care.

Click on the hyperlink below to watch the video I.O.U.S.A.

I promise, if you care about our country, you'll enjoy this video presentation.

Enjoy, Sir.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=270867650600562607&ei=eG29SvK1L5bWrQKAy4XaBg&q=iousa&hl=en&client=safari#

Shakyamunison
When our government and banking institutions lack the ability to pay their bills, they request the Federal Reserve for funds. The money printed in such transactions is baseless and carries zero value (because it was created from a void). It is not backed/supported by anything, to include capital. Hence, such funds were printed out of thin air. It is equivalent to monopoly money, literally. Meanwhile, the money engrossed in the open market loses value, and goods and services become more expensive i.e., food, gas and health care.

Click on the hyperlink below to watch the video I.O.U.S.A.

I promise, if you care about our country, you'll enjoy this video presentation.

Enjoy, Sir.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=270867650600562607&ei=eG29SvK1L5bWrQKAy4XaBg&q=iousa&hl=en&client=safari#

So, you had to go look it? That means you didn't know what you were saying when you first posted the question.

Ok, we have established that printing money out of thin air is bad. What does that have to do with a One-world Government/One-world Currency? It seems to me, that the size of the organization is irrelevant, and that corruption and misuse can happen at any level.

Are you suggestion that we get ride of paper money?

King Kandy

King Kandy

Genius, backed currency is meaningless as well. None of it comes from backing of inherent value.

ushomefree
Hmm... not trying to be cute, but I don't know what you are talking about.

Your right! The difference is this, however: in a true open market, competition will keep everyone honest. In an open market, people like you and I control the market -- cost and demand. The Federal Reserve, however, just prints money out of thin air. This gives our government and banking institutions a free ride. Under such conditions, the consumer has zero power and the Federal Reserve has all the power in the world -- no true open market.

No... not at all. I'm suggesting that the Federal Reserve be whipped of the face of the planet, not to mention big banks in other countries that regulate economies. Allow monetary success to flow from cost and demand (competition), not manipulation.

Gonna check out the video?

King Kandy
No... not at all. I'm suggesting that the Federal Reserve be whipped of the face of the planet, not to mention big banks in other countries that regulate economies. Allow monetary success to flow from cost and demand (competition), not manipulation.

Gonna check out the video?
Anybody that prints money is printing something inherently worthless. Get real.

ushomefree
Yep!

ushomefree
May I ask you an honest question?

King Kandy
I would have expected an actual question paired with that. Discuss or don't waste my time.

ushomefree
How many hours of study have you spent in Scripture (whether it be prophecy or any other topic combined)?

King Kandy
Stop trying to change the subject.

ushomefree
Regarding prophetic Scripture, please read the verses below:

"He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead, so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name" (Revelation 13:16-17).

Having read the Scripture, what meaning do you propose the verses entail? Would you at least concede, that it might be referring to participation in an economic system?

King Kandy
Indeed it may, but that has absolutely nothing to do with the point I was making.

ushomefree
What was your point?

King Kandy

ushomefree
Please, allow me to understand; you admit, that Rev. 13:16-17 "may" indicate persons participating in an economic system, and yet, you state elsewhere, that the Bible provides evidence of nothing pertaining to reality? Is such your official position? If so, please explain.

King Kandy
My point is, revelation referring to something is not evidence for that thing actually happening.

ushomefree
So all (and any) Scripture deemed prophetic should be discarded/rejected?

King Kandy
So all (and any) Scripture deemed prophetic should be discarded/rejected?
I certainly would put no faith in them, but that's beside the point. The point is, your "proof" proves nothing at all.

ushomefree
Read you loud and clear!

So...

Rev. 13:16-17 has nothing to do with reality, despite the US government and governments around the world openly sponsoring security and economic solutions via a micro-chip (placed in the hand and/or forehead of occupants)?

You view this correlation between Scripture and current events as irrelevant?

King Kandy
Rev. 13:16-17 has nothing to do with reality, despite the US government and governments around the world openly sponsoring security and economic solutions via a micro-chip (placed in the hand and/or forehead of occupants)?
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

I'm done with you.

Shakyamunison

Shakyamunison
Read you loud and clear!

So...

Ya, you are right! This is all going to end up with the Antichrist... can I have your car? big grin

You want need it, and you will not be able to buy gas for it. I could really use a new car. I bet you make a lot of money and have a really nice car. stick out tongue

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos

Universal currency wouldn't be a bad thing, if it could be implemented and people would accept it..without shouting cries of Nationalism.

However, in the hands of Antichrist, it would be a bad thing. During the time of Antichrist, there will be no money, "per se". You would have to have a Mark. In essence, it would be a cashless society. You can only get this Mark if you devote yourself to the worship of the Beast(Antichrist). Furthermore, there can be no Atheists during that time. You would HAVE to worship the Antichrist. Receiving the Mark would be the first step in doing that. If you refuse it, you'll simply starve to death...or try to steal. However, stealing would lead to execution more than likely.

Antichrist will be the Head of a totalitarian society, on a much harsher and larger scale than Hitler's Germany or Stalin's Russia.

Tattoos N Scars
Read you loud and clear!

So...

It is unlikely to convince a hardcore atheist of anything pertaining to Scriputure. They operate on logic and reason alone, not faith.

Even if he did see a correlation with a passage of Scripture and a current event, he would just write it off as coincidence. God Himself would have to change an athiests mind.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
Universal currency wouldn't be a bad thing, if it could be implemented and people would accept it..without shouting cries of Nationalism.

However, in the hands of Antichrist, it would be a bad thing. During the time of Antichrist, there will be no money, "per se". You would have to have a Mark. In essence, it would be a cashless society. You can only get this Mark if you devote yourself to the worship of the Beast(Antichrist). Furthermore, there can be no Atheists during that time. You would HAVE to worship the Antichrist. Receiving the Mark would be the first step in doing that. If you refuse it, you'll simply starve to death...or try to steal. However, stealing would lead to execution more than likely.

Antichrist will be the Head of a totalitarian society, on a much harsher and larger scale than Hitler's Germany or Stalin's Russia.

But that is just the plot from a book. It's not real.

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
But that is just the plot from a book. It's not real.

laughing out loud

I happen to believe it.

Anyway, regardless if it is true or not, it is true as per the condition of this thread.

In other words, If and only if the Book of Revelation is true, and taken literally, what I outlined above will be how the world system works. Antichrist will require ALL to take a Mark to buy or sell anything. The Mark IS the Economy.

I realize most posters on this forum believe the Bible is a fairy tale, and that's fine..I respect your position. In this thread, I'm ASSUMING the Bible is true, and outlining what WILL happen if Bible prophecy comes to pass.

ushomefree
So... you think, one day, everyone is just going to wake up and love one another and fix this retched world we live in? That is a very beautiful thing, but I simply don't see how. In the world I see, power corrupts. And with time, it becomes more corrupt. I hope I am wrong. I really do.

Your absolutely right! Vote 'em out! But since the establishment of the Federal Reserve in 1913, our monetary system is even corrupt now. The Federal Reserve needs to sit on the bench as well.

A4kxTkhwR_Q

ushomefree
VeriChip

And be sure to check out some of the "quick links" located on the site.

Symmetric Chaos
VeriChip

Oh, no a piece of technology that you only use voluntarily and is based on a need for it that some people have already expressed. How will we save our selves from people who can only be stopped by the words "gee, that's clever but no thanks"?

Oh gods the Horror. I see the creeping horror come. Oh God. OH GOD!!! Please I'd rather use cash *gasp* And it retreats.

Ordo
They operate on logic and reason alone, not faith.

Oh the shame...trying to seperate ourselves from our reasoning.

Furthermore, there can be no Atheists during that time.

Then please tell ush that as long as there are athiests, he's gonna be ok.

Actually, if everyone has to believe in the antichrist

Your absolutely right! Vote 'em out! But since the establishment of the Federal Reserve in 1913, our monetary system is even corrupt now. The Federal Reserve needs to sit on the bench as well.

My assessment is that the only thing that has been corrupted is your mind. Its been whipped up into paranoia by a self-reinforcing delusion.

Let me point out that corruption was a problem before Jesus...and after. Its not going away.

There were economies before Jesus...everyone was involved in them. My hand gets stamped when I go into a club...this sort of procedure was around BEFORE Christ and after.

Here is some regurgitated reading for you:

Originally posted by Robert C. Fuller
The term Antichrist barely appears in scripture. Only two minor
epistles, 1 John and 2 John, actually use the term, and its meaning
even there is fairly obscure.

Christians have been remarkably unwilling to let biblically prophesied "end times" come to pass on their own. Instead, for nearly two thousand years they have anticipated the final phase of history by trying to identify or name the Antichrist in advance of the actual world calamities that would reveal his identity beyond doubt. In the early days of the church, first Emperor Nero and then Caligula were identified as the ultimate enemy of Christ. Subsequent centuries have witnessed a parade of candidates for this infamous designation: whereas many Protestants have identified the pope as the Antichrist, others have looked to political figures such as Napoleon Bonaparte, Adolf Hitler, Henry Kissinger, Mikhail Gorbachev, and, most recently, Saddam Hussein.
Fuller, Robert C. Naming the Antichrist: The History of an American Obsession. Oxford University Press, 1995

Can I add an Obama/Federal Reserve? (None of these things wer considered such until they ran for president or the economy collapsed.

Originally posted by Robert C. Fuller
Throughout their nation's history, they have suspected that those who oppose the American way must be in league with the Antichrist's confederation of evil. Their attempts to "name the Antichrist" consequently reveal much about their culture's latent hopes and fears. Americans in the colonial era, for example, were certain that the Antichrist held special power over the Native Ameri- cans, whose pagan ways and prior ownership of the land threatened the successful completion of their efforts to build a new Zion in the west, Later in the colonial era, when nationalist sentiment grew stronger, it became clear that both the church and the king of England wielded the Antichrist's tyrannical power and so must be opposed at all costs.

Over the last two hundred years, the Antichrist has been repeatedly identified with such "threats" as modernism, Roman Catholicism, Jews, socialism, and the Soviet Union. Today, fundamentalist Christian writers see the Antichrist in such enemies as the Muslim world, feminism, rock music, and secular humanism. The threat of the Antichrist's imminent takeover of the world's economy has also been traced to the formation of the European Economic Community, the Susan B. Anthony dollar, the fiber optics used in our television sets, and the introduction of universal product codes. In and through such efforts to name the Antichrist, there is an intriguing story of how many Americans go about establish- ing the symbolic boundaries that separate all that is holy and good from the powers of chaos that continually threaten to engulf them.

The history of Americans' obsession with naming the Antichrist draws attention to their almost limitless capacity for mythologizing life. With the help of biblical metaphors, many Americans are able to mythologize life by "seeing" that there are deeper powers at work behind the surface appearance of worldly events. Everyday life is viewed against a cosmic background in which the forces of good are continually embattled by the forces of evil. The problems and confusions that Americans face consequently can never be reduced to political, social, or economic causes. Instead, these are guerrilla tactics employed by Satan in his never-ending war against the people of God.

Fuller, Robert C. Naming the Antichrist: The History of an American Obsession. Oxford University Press, 1995

ushomefree
Get a hold of yourself. By use of the hyperlink connected to VeriChip's website, I was demonstrating that such technology exists that "could" be used in the manner prescribed in the Bible. It is not a far stretch to consider.

ushomefree
This is true; many Christians have made predictions as to the identity of the anti-Christ. I think it is a waisted effort, and many more Christians feel the same. In fact, most Christians do not care. Mr. Fuller should use more caution in his work. He is stereotyping.

Again, it is true, that a number of Christians view the world in this manner, but not all. It is not fair to stereotype. I honestly don't know of any Christian that can be contributed to this article, but allow me to regress for a moment: where did the topic of the anti-Christ come up. Was it the Scripture I posted (Rev. 13:16-17) or a comment someone made? I'm not trying to be jovial. I'm just wondering.

Ordo
I dont see how you can seperate the Christian view of the apocalypse from the antichrist?

Your fears of verichip or RFID tags are no different that previous generations of Christian's fears of fiberoptics, nukes, the internet.

Emil Gaverluk, an evangelical, wrote a book in the 1970s claiming that the anticrhist was using television sets to monitor everyone in the world, even when they are off. He also aregued that the creaton of the "supercomputer" woud be "the Beast" that would enforce a socialism on the world and track everythign about every individual person.

This world-economy/world-government are what you are talking about no?

All of this has been said before, about everything.

...and we all know your aversion to "sterotyping"

King Kandy
VeriChip

I'm sorry but

the US government and governments around the world openly sponsoring security and economic solutions via a micro-chip (placed in the hand and/or forehead of occupants)?

Is not the same as "they could theoretically do it but have shown no intention to".

Symmetric Chaos
Get a hold of yourself. By use of the hyperlink connected to VeriChip's website, I was demonstrating that such technology exists that "could" be used in the manner prescribed in the Bible. It is not a far stretch to consider.

You stated that they were actively planning to implement this and that their site revealed this intention. It would have been a sin not to mock your blithering idiocy.

Shakyamunison
This is true; many Christians have made predictions as to the identity of the anti-Christ. I think it is a waisted effort, and many more Christians feel the same. In fact, most Christians do not care. Mr. Fuller should use more caution in his work. He is stereotyping.

Again, it is true, that a number of Christians view the world in this manner, but not all. It is not fair to stereotype. I honestly don't know of any Christian that can be contributed to this article, but allow me to regress for a moment: where did the topic of the anti-Christ come up. Was it the Scripture I posted (Rev. 13:16-17) or a comment someone made? I'm not trying to be jovial. I'm just wondering.

It was my impression of the underlying direction of your thread. Isn't that ultimately what you are getting too?

ushomefree
For all to read:

My view of a one-world government/currency is not the product of biblical scripture; on the contrary, is it based on history. All governments since the beginning of time have down spiraled into corruption, and their citizens suffer. Power and money virtually guarantee this! I'm hard pressed to understand why certain members of this forum, think a one-world government/currency would prove beneficial. Governments, since the beginning of time, have been the backbone of chaos in the world -- the relentless pursuit of power and money. It reminds me of a quote from the movie Casino: "It's the last time we'd ever be given anything that f-----g valuable again. In the end... we f----d it all up!"

But where does my ability to grasp and consider biblical prophecy within history derive from? The answer: current events and how current events effect the future! When biblical passages speak of a one-world government/currency, that is one thing. That and of itself, is totally irrelevant. But when members of foreign governments (to include the United States) speak of one-world governments/currencies, I am cautioned. Marshaling such entanglements as mere coincidence, carries zero explanatory power. That is my opinion!

With all in mind, please understand, that I do not sleep under my bed at night, and I do not endorse world chaos by tomorrow morning (before you've had a chance to enjoy a cup of coffee) over microchip technology or Satan peering through television screens! All I'm saying is this: with all transpiring in the world today, it seems that the Bible might have something of significance to warn mankind of imminent doom.

I have caught much flack over the passages above, but to defend my position, I posted relevant websites and/or videos (that contain mainstream news coverage) proving that such technology exists. In the wrong hands -- a world government -- such technology can (and will) be used to gain power; but let's not run for the hills just yet.

If members of this forum cannot (at least) respect my opinion and understand where I am coming from, that is your choice. No one can take that away from you, but please, do not insult me. It's completely and utterly unwarranted.

Ordo
Posting a link is not a defense.

Having an opinon does not mean its valid.

Attacking your opinon is not attacking you.

King Kandy
I have caught much flack over the passages above, but to defend my position, I posted relevant websites and/or videos (that contain mainstream news coverage) proving that such technology exists. In the wrong hands -- a world government -- such technology can (and will) be used to gain power; but let's not run for the hills just yet.
No, what you did was claim falsely that the US and other governments were actively trying to force people to implant microchips in their hand or forehead.

Shakyamunison
For all to read:

My view of a one-world government/currency is not the product of biblical scripture; on the contrary, is it based on history. All governments since the beginning of time have down spiraled into corruption, and their citizens suffer. Power and money virtually guarantee this! I'm hard pressed to understand why certain members of this forum, think a one-world government/currency would prove beneficial. Governments, since the beginning of time, have been the backbone of chaos in the world -- the relentless pursuit of power and money. It reminds me of a quote from the movie Casino: "It's the last time we'd ever be given anything that f-----g valuable again. In the end... we f----d it all up!"

But where does my ability to grasp and consider biblical prophecy within history derive from? The answer: current events and how current events effect the future! When biblical passages speak of a one-world government/currency, that is one thing. That and of itself, is totally irrelevant. But when members of foreign governments (to include the United States) speak of one-world governments/currencies, I am cautioned. Marshaling such entanglements as mere coincidence, carries zero explanatory power. That is my opinion!

With all in mind, please understand, that I do not sleep under my bed at night, and I do not endorse world chaos by tomorrow morning (before you've had a chance to enjoy a cup of coffee) over microchip technology or Satan peering through television screens! All I'm saying is this: with all transpiring in the world today, it seems that the Bible might have something of significance to warn mankind of imminent doom.

If members of this forum cannot (at least) respect my opinion and understand where I am coming from, that is your choice. No one can take that away from you, but please, do not insult me. It's completely and utterly unwarranted.

ushomefree turn off the computer, and spend some time with your family. This arena is not a place for you.

ushomefree
You are correct! It was my mistake. What I was trying to say, is that governments around the world, are pursuing microchip technology to ease money transactions, reduce identity theft, aid medical care and fight terrorism. It is my view, that a one-world government could (and would) mandate all citizens to received the implant. Is this going to occur in our life time? Obviously not, but people around the world are already openly receiving the implant. A seed has been planted, and it will only grow from there. An example: VeriChip.

Ordo
You are correct! It was my mistake. What I was trying to say, is that governments around the world, are pursuing microchip technology to ease money transactions, reduce identity theft, aid medical care and fight terrorism. It is my view, that a one-world government could (and would) mandate all citizens to received the implant. Is this going to occur in our life time? Obviously not, but people around the world are already openly receiving the implant. A seed has been planted, and it will only grow from there. An example: VeriChip.

You claim you make a mistake...then make the same claim...

ushomefree
Previously, I made the comment, that, governments around the world, including the United States, are already implanting microchips by means of mandate/force in the foreheads and/or hands of its citizens. This of course, is not true, and I over spoke.

King Kandy
Verichip is not produced by the government. It is a private company.

ushomefree
No duh!

Symmetric Chaos
No duh!

"governments around the world, are pursuing microchip technology"

inimalist
to be fair, Haliburton is a private company, as is Blackwater, and the government has no problem using their goods and services for oppression.

King Kandy
No duh!
Apparently yeah, to everyone but you... because you used VeriChip as an example to say GOVERNMENTS AROUND THE WORLD are producing that technology.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.