Lord of the Greater Fiends, Doku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
http://fc04.deviantart.com/fs13/f/2007/057/0/d/Lord_of_the_Greater_Fiends_by_343GuiltySpark.jpg

Now don't get me wrong, Ryu Hayabusa is possibly the most badass ninja in videogame history (Joe Musashi is slightly a notch higher because of his Jitsu of Mijin).

But it takes a special kind of badass villain to make said superninja his b!tch by laying him out in one move by way of impaling him with the pointy end of a cursed sword and slamming him to the ground in their first meeting.

Doku is one such badass. The head honcho of the Greater Fiends paid a visit to the Hayabusa village and decimated it like Godzilla stomping through Tokyo on Murai's orders to retrieve the Dark Dragon Blade, thus setting Ryu on his quest for vengeance.

Doku's crimes are not only against the Hayabusa clan. He also turned Rachel's twin sister Alma to the dark side and transformed her into a Fiend. But the walking samurai armor gets his in the end, though when Ryu opens up a can of Ninja Wup Ass on the guy and as a final indignity, takes Doku's sword as a trophy (and weapon).

But Doku is a badass and we got to show respect where it's due.

NemeBro
Probably my favorite of all of the Fiends in Ninja Gaiden honestly.

Burning thought
What is it with swords and strange edges? surely just a straight sharp edge is a better design. Swords like the soul reaver and that one have this strange shape, does this shape offer any advantage over the typical sword?

Merc'd
Originally posted by Burning thought
What is it with swords and strange edges? surely just a straight sharp edge is a better design. Swords like the soul reaver and that one have this strange shape, does this shape offer any advantage over the typical sword?

Im just guessing here, but i imagine if you had the strength to thrust one of those swords thru someone it would mess their internal organs up more than a regular sword

Demonic Phoenix
He's badass, no doubt, but imho, I don't like his helmet design or his sword. If that sword were single edged with the flame design on the lower part, that would be better.

Originally posted by Burning thought
It has pseudo-sai like edges. Sais, when effectively wielded, could easily disarm opponents, and even break weapons.

Snafu the Great
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Sais, when effectively wielded, could easily disarm opponents, and even break weapons.

Just ask Leonardo, after Raphael snapped his dual katanas.

Demonic Phoenix
Their fight in the movie was nice. It was great to see Raph thump that chump.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.