The Sandman Vs. Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

d3str0ya10
Takes place in NYC

Both Calm

No prep

snoopdogg
Colossus beats Sandman the same way he beat Dust.

d3str0ya10
Elaborate?

bbrem123
he cant hurt sandman...scans of the other fight if you have them please

snoopdogg
http://img395.imageshack.us/img395/7008/colossus11hf.gif
http://img395.imageshack.us/img395/7186/colossus27oa.gif
http://img395.imageshack.us/img395/4643/colossus33dw.gif

Sandman can't hurt Colossus either.

tkitna
Stalemate

Neither can do anything to the other

d3str0ya10
Seems even too me because sandman could try to suffocate colossus but he doesn't need to breathe. Colossus could try and clap him away but he could flow with the wind and come around in a sneak attack.

In sand mans bio it also stated his strength is to that of the thing so he's up there with colossus as well.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by tkitna
Stalemate

Neither can do anything to the other Water is his worst enemy and there is plenty of fire hyrdrants in NYC.

KingD19
Yeah, as long as they're in NYC, Colossus has access to the sewers and water mains, which means he wins.

d3str0ya10
with people walking around? in a crowded city? would like to see him make those moves 0.o.

tkitna
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Water is his worst enemy and there is plenty of fire hyrdrants in NYC.

I would think that Sandman would be well aware of the water hydrants. Plus, Colossus might rust. cool

SuperLuigi
sandman and hammerfists will give colossus fits.

d3str0ya10
Sandman can form sharp objects to but im not sure if he can densen them to the point of doing damage to colossus.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by d3str0ya10
Sandman can form sharp objects to but im not sure if he can densen them to the point of doing damage to colossus. If Logan couldn't do much damage to Colossus Sandman isn't doing sh!t.

d3str0ya10
neither will colossus do *blank* to Sandman so your point in saying that was?

snoopdogg
neither will colossus do *blank* to Sandman so your point in saying that was? Colossus has a way to win. Sandman don't.

d3str0ya10
Whats this way? hmm?

KingD19
Water!!!! In the middle of NYC, there's a fire hydrant on like every street corner, or he could just punch a hole into the sewer. What's Sandman gonna do??? Self BFR?

snoopdogg
Whats this way? hmm? The same way Ben Grimm beat him. Water.

SuperLuigi
sandman smashes colossus with passing cars. that metal skin can only take so much.

snoopdogg
http://h.imagehost.org/view/0183/The_Thing_Night_Falls_on_Yancy_St_2_P29_HG
http://h.imagehost.org/view/0988/The_Thing_Night_Falls_on_Yancy_St_2_P30_HG

d3str0ya10
he could turn into a sand storm and hide in small cracks in building intul the right moment to strike.

KingD19
^LOL, Sandman ain't that smart, stop trying to make up stuff. Besides, what's he gonna do, buff Colossus' skin?

Colossus does the same thing Thing did, he takes this 10/10.

d3str0ya10
I did mention the city was crowded too so would colossus be willing to do that while there are people within the vicinity.

d3str0ya10
OK ill give it to colossus this time.

SuperLuigi
they dont have fire hydrants in russia so colossus wouldnt know wat to do.

KingD19
Yes, he would be willing to do that, Thing did it, and besides, all that'll happen is that people will get wet.

Colossus has been in America since he was 15, I think he knows what a fire hydrant is by now.

d3str0ya10
Well were do you think the fight would go if there was no water or heat in reach?

KingD19
I don't know where heat came from, since only extreme heat effects Sandman. But if there was no water, Colossus would win. It would actually be a stalemate, but Sandman would more than likely run when he goes up against someone he knows he can't beat, Colossus will keep fighting.

SuperLuigi
w.o water sandman stomps. beats colossus with passing cars because colossus is not invulnerable.

back to the fire hydrant thing. colossus is no where near the thing in intellect

KingD19
You obviously have some Colossus issues. If Colossus took hits from Gladiator, Champion, Tanaraq/Sasquatch, Juggernaut, WWH. Sandman ain't doin jack sh*t.

And Colossus is actually pretty smart, just cuz he's from Russia doesn't mean he's dumb.

And without water, Sandman throws himself at Colossus in a futile attempt to hurt him, then realizes that he's just pissing him off, and Sandman himself is getting tired, so he leaves, Sandman loses via self BFR.

However, since they're in New York, Sandman loses because Colossus makes him take a bath.

jalek moye
Havn't thunder claps and things hurt Sand man?

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by SuperLuigi
sandman smashes colossus with passing cars. that metal skin can only take so much.

Failure.

Knowsbleed33
Stalemate. Colossus can't do anything to Sandman. That fire hydrant scheme is dumb.

KingD19
How is it dumb??? They're in New York City??? You know how many fire hydrants there are in new york?? Colossus can just punch a hole in the ground and expose the sewer. He could rip a fire hydrant top off and use it to direct the water at Sandman. Thing won like that, why can't Colossus?

And to the guy who said Sandman would smash Colossus with cars, that's dumb?? The guys taken and given back hits from people so far out of Sandman's leage it's sad, hitting him with a car does what??? Jack sh*t.

occultdestroyer

Colossus just grabbed a water hose out of nowhere.
Totally PIS.

Btw, comparing Dust to Sandman is like comparing Crimson Dynamo to War Machine.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Colossus just grabbed a water hose out of nowhere.
Totally PIS.

Btw, comparing Dust to Sandman is like comparing Crimson Dynamo to War Machine.

Dust being War Machine?

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by KingD19
How is it dumb??? They're in New York City??? You know how many fire hydrants there are in new york?? Colossus can just punch a hole in the ground and expose the sewer. He could rip a fire hydrant top off and use it to direct the water at Sandman. Thing won like that, why can't Colossus?

Because Sandman is just going to stand around waiting for Colossus to figure out a way to beat him?

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Dust being War Machine?
Riiiiiiiight roll eyes (sarcastic)

SamZED
Either stalemate or Sandman. Colossus cant hurt him and Sandman is strong enough to hurt even Colossus.

d3str0ya10
I was wondering cant sandman restrain him? Sandman's physical power is equivalent to that of the things, WHICH is equivalent to colossus meaning that if sandman produced enough sand he could overwhelm colossus and there for a win.
That's my scenerio

KingD19
It wasn't pis, he punched a hole in the floor where a water cable was running through, he picked it up and used it, it's called strategy.

And Sandman doesn't have to wait around, Colossus is gonna say, hmmmm, he's made of sand, there's all this water here, OH I KNOW WHAT I'M GONA DO/thread

Sandman is not strong enough to hurt Colossus, like I've already stated, but it's been ignored. Colossus has gone toe to toe with Tanaraq-Sasquatch(While he was a teen=Class 70, and he was winning that fight), Gladiator, WWH, Juggernaut(Multiple times), Savage Hulk, Professor Hulk, Champion of the Universe.

Sandman is not in those guys league, in fact, it's illegal for him to get near them. He has no way of hurting Colossus.

Your hate for the tin man is astounding.

The Nuul
Either stalemate or Colossus wins in due time once he figures out how to beat SM.

Konton

That is such PIS and doesn't even make sense.

Konton
It wasn't pis, he punched a hole in the floor where a water cable was running through, he picked it up and used it, it's called strategy.

The water hitting and knocking Dust was stupid. She was surrounding him and her consciousness was spread throughout the sand evenly. Like he took her out with a direct blast from a tiny water pipe. Seriously.

KingD19
It's a known fact that whenver Soorya comes into contact with water while in dust form she's effected. Besides, with her surrounding him, if he shot water in one place, eventually enough of her will get wet that she'll be forced to reform.

Ptr_Grifin

What issue is that from?

Mike616
i dont know why people give juggernaut so much credit he is always get beat up by nimrod, gladiator, onslaught, bishop, and now he got wooped by skaar he is a loser

SamZED
Whooped? Skaar tricked him and then BFRed him while Juggernaut wasnt looking, that was the only way he could've survived that fight. That's the case whenever Juggs loses. they cant just beat him so they use some PIS like wet cement etc.

Mike616
Originally posted by SamZED
Whooped? Skaar tricked him and then BFRed him while Juggernaut wasnt looking, that was the only way he could've survived that fight. That's the case whenever Juggs loses. they cant just beat him so they use some PIS like wet cement etc.

simple facts.. skaar defeatd juggernaut? yes he has

juggernaut was defeated? yes he was

as simple as that

and dont use some excuses like he is the bad guy so he had to lose.. rulk is also the bad guy, thanos is a bad guy so? you dont see them get so humiliated

SamZED
Originally posted by Mike616
simple facts.. skaar defeatd juggernaut? yes he has

juggernaut was defeated? yes he was

as simple as that

and dont use some excuses like he is the bad guy so he had to lose.. rulk is also the bad guy, thanos is a bad guy so? you dont see them get so humiliated What the f**k? that's one crappy logic.
Firelord was defeated by Spider-man? Yes.
Thanos was defeated by FRIKKIN Squirrel Girl? Yes.
Hulk got his ass kicked by streetlevel superheros so many times i lost count.
So by your logic they're all losers and you dont give a crap about PIS. Newsflash. In comicboks anyone can beat anyone. The thing is when it comes to chars like Juggernaut it takes some kind of trick or prep. If Skaar or Gladiator koed him you would've had a point. But you dont. Case closed.

Mike616
What the f**k? that's one crappy logic.
Firelord was defeated by Spider-man? Yes.
Thanos was defeated by FRIKKIN Squirrel Girl? Yes.
Hulk got his ass kicked by streetlevel superheros so many times i lost count.
So by your logic they're all losers and you dont give a crap about PIS. Newsflash. In comicboks anyone can beat anyone. The thing is when it comes to chars like Juggernaut it takes some kind of trick or prep. If Skaar or Gladiator koed him you would've had a point. But you dont. Case closed.

in order to defeat someone you dont have to knock him out, skaar sent juggernaut flying to space ... thats a humiliation for juggernaut he was humiliated like a ***** and got owned he was sent flying by skaar who isnt even that strong he in no where near as strong as hulk and he wooped juggernaut

Nestical
in order to defeat someone you dont have to knock him out, skaar sent juggernaut flying to space ... thats a humiliation for juggernaut he was humiliated like a ***** and got owned he was sent flying by skaar who isnt even that strong he in no where near as strong as hulk and he wooped juggernaut

juggs must have touched your no no spots huh? juggs isn't even in this yet you bounce from thread to thread bashing him. get a life square stick out tongue

Mike616
Originally posted by Nestical
juggs must have touched your no no spots huh? juggs isn't even in this yet you bounce from thread to thread bashing him. get a life square stick out tongue

and you are bouncing from thread to thread replying all my posts trying to bash me and telling me i should get a life? get a life stalker

Nestical
and you are bouncing from thread to thread replying all my posts trying to bash me and telling me i should get a life? get a life stalker

no sleep & nyquil, i blame them, but youre still an idiot. goodnight

Mike616
Originally posted by Nestical
no sleep & nyquil, i blame them, but youre still an idiot. goodnight

ye ye GTFO you lifless stalker

SamZED
in order to defeat someone you dont have to knock him out, skaar sent juggernaut flying to space ... thats a humiliation for juggernaut he was humiliated like a ***** and got owned he was sent flying by skaar who isnt even that strong he in no where near as strong as hulk and he wooped juggernaut Thats called BFR and doesnt mean sh!t. Put them both in an adamantium cage and Juggernaut would rip him in half. As the matter of fact the whole time until the BFR it was onesided beating and Skaar was getting his ass kicked. Nightcrawler can teleport the Hulk away and it would count as BFR and by your logic that would mean that Hulk's a loser and that he's "humiliated like a *****" and that's a retarded logic. So cut the crap. You clearly hate the character and thats your choice but dont use your hatred as an argument in a vs forum.

Mike616
Thats called BFR and doesnt mean sh!t. Put them both in an adamantium cage and Juggernaut would rip him in half. As the matter of fact the whole time until the BFR it was onesided beating and Skaar was getting his ass kicked. Nightcrawler can teleport the Hulk away and it would count as BFR and by your logic that would mean that Hulk's a loser and that he's "humiliated like a *****" and that's a retarded logic. So cut the crap. You clearly hate the character and thats your choice but dont use your hatred as an argument in a vs forum.

i dont hate juggernaut on the oposite he is my favorite character but i just cant stand how marvel treat him recently i mean most of his fights he gets the upper hand but just loses why cant marvel actually let him win and take a win i dont get it

SamZED
i dont hate juggernaut on the oposite he is my favorite character but i just cant stand how marvel treat him recently i mean most of his fights he gets the upper hand but just loses why cant marvel actually let him win and take a win i dont get it Because that's how it works in comics. If bad guys were always winning there'd be no more good guys to fight and noone would buy the books if the stronger character would always beat the weaker character. For example people wanna see guys like Batman FIND a way to beat someone who's gazzilion times more powerful. That doesnt make Juggernaut a loser. Even when he gets BFRed he displayes strength and durability many times greater than say Skaar and that's all we can ask for in a comicbook where he's supposed to lose because of PIS.

Mike616
arrr i just cant get over that idiotic idea marvel had of taking away his powers and let him get rashed by wrecking crew and all kind of dragons and weeds sad

SamZED
Meh.. he was depowered back then, now his power is back, but I hear you.

Mike616
Meh.. he was depowered back then, now his power is back, but I hear you.

smile

KingD19
If Skaar had never turned into a little boy, and never gotten Juggernaut off the ground, then he would have lost, plain and simple.

Galactus20
dur

ColossusGrundy

"So Much" as in a lot more than Sandman can dish out. It's not normal metal, it's organic steel. Wolverine's adamantium claws couldn't pierce it and a few Buicks won't even leave a mark.

Colossus can't be slowed by Sandman, much less stopped.

Piotr wins if he uses water, otherwise stalemate.

The Nuul
Logan can cut Colossus if he's strong enough.

Battlehammer
Wolverine did cut it. The art depiction of it is were people assume he did not cut him, but he did and can.

KingD19
Well what they said on panel was that he scoured it, not cut through.

Battlehammer
Well what they said on panel was that he scoured it, not cut through.
and stated and I quote "colossus organic steel is no match for Wolverine adamatium claws.

He cut him, fact. People assuming he can't cut colossus is wrong, he may or may not be able to cut him deeply though I think this is wrong do to the fact he cut individuals who could be consider as durable or more so with ease, and the fact both colossus and wolverine believe he can cut colossus, deeply.

KingD19
Well wouldn't you say that's a inconsistency? Colossus saying that Wolverine only scoured his metal skin, then it going on to say that his metal skin is no match???

That's like saying, that guy punching me full force didn't hurt that much, but he can punch a hole in my face.

And Colossus is one of the most durable people out there, simply for the fact that he's completely metal, not just dense skin and bone.

Battlehammer
Well wouldn't you say that's a inconsistency? Colossus saying that Wolverine only scoured his metal skin, then it going on to say that his metal skin is no match???

That's like saying, that guy punching me full force didn't hurt that much, but he can punch a hole in my face.

And Colossus is one of the most durable people out there, simply for the fact that he's completely metal, not just dense skin and bone.
Thats what the narrative stated. Scoured means it cut him. Not sure why everyone assumes that means he did not cut colossus espcially in the ciontext given.

yea and there are many people who are as durable and more so that wolverine has effortlessly cut.

Colossus and Wolverine both believe that he can cut Colossus and deeply.

starlock
Colossus for the win

KingD19
So when everyone got hit with that super energy blast,(Including Thor) and Colossus was the least damaged, what does that prove?

And scoured does not mean cut, it means he scratched the surface.

Battlehammer
So when everyone got hit with that super energy blast,(Including Thor) and Colossus was the least damaged, what does that prove?

And scoured does not mean cut, it means he scratched the surface.
I have no idea what instances you are refferring to.

means damaged. Actually scoured means a lot of things.

Battlehammer
This is either stalemate or colossus wins.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Battlehammer
This is either stalemate or colossus wins. how does colossus win?

Ptr_Grifin
Originally posted by Battlehammer
This is either stalemate or colossus wins.

I agree.

How does Spider-Man usually defeat Sandman?

The Nuul

Either read some comics or stop trolling.

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin

How does Spider-Man usually defeat Sandman?
A plot device? (fire hydrant)

KingD19
Originally posted by Starscream M
how does colossus win? We already went over this a couple times. They're in New York City, he either punches a hole in the street, and manhandles Sandman into the sewer, or he knocks open a fire hydrant.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by The Nuul
Logan can cut Colossus if he's strong enough. This is true.

SamZED
Are you people sure Sandman cant hurt Colossus, I mean he can grow size of a building, that makes him class 100+.

The Nuul
Yes, we are right.

chunjacktao
Sandman would beat Colossus.

If Colossus attacks sandman just turns into sand, and his attacks would just go through. And then Sandman would change him self to rock and hit Colossus. Sandman could become class 100 + if he wanted to by growing in size. Sandman is stronger, faster, and has special abilities that can overwhelm the colossus. No way colossus can beat him.

gogogadgetgo
colossus

-Pr-
Colossus does what he did to dust, imo.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by -Pr-
Colossus does what he did to dust, imo.

I agree, no one says you can't get lucky twice stick out tongue

Colossus-Big C
sandman smashes colossus with passing cars. that metal skin can only take so much. what do you think is under that metal skin? metal tissue and organs stick out tongue

SamZED
Colossus can be koed by class 100+ hits which Sandman can deliver, on the other hand Piotr has no means to hurt Sandman, because lets face it, using a fire hydrant to win a fight is a plot device that could only happen in a comicbook. Its not a good enough reason to give Piotr a win here.

Tha C-Master
IMO it might be a stalemate, but Colossus does have a small window to win with, I don't think he'd fall for it on the forum that easily, much less consistently.

Charlotte DeBel
Colossus can be koed by class 100+ hits which Sandman can deliver, on the other hand Piotr has no means to hurt Sandman, because lets face it, using a fire hydrant to win a fight is a plot device that could only happen in a comicbook. Its not a good enough reason to give Piotr a win here.

Also, Sandman is not THAT dumb to lose via such a stupid plot device. He can also have parts of his body wet\covered in glue etc without restricting his fighting capability.
Colossus' fight with Dust was very plot-devicy IMO, also Dust is nowhere near so versatile (sand cloud of set mass, no form altering tricks\constructs, no control over ambient sand).

And sand propelled at high speed was used as abrasive material since like forever...

Tazer
Yo.

I know Sandman got tripped up by being merged w/Hydroman *once*, but I dont immediately recall any other time when he was thusly defeated...........

and while its granted that he'd easily find a firehydrant anywhere in NYC, or even access to the sewer, its not like SM is simply gonna *watch him* do it either.

Tazer

Parmaniac
I think a lot of people underestimate Sandman

http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/8251/1asm303.jpg
http://img709.imageshack.us/img709/3899/2asm303.jpg
http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/7943/3asm303.jpg

SamZED
Also the whole "vacuum cleaner>Sandman" thing's been retconned

d3str0ya10
^Amen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.