Lost The Final Season

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

saintsaucey
Four Months and counting till the final season of Lost begins. I just watched the finale for season five again this morning.

Will the final season begin with the passengers of flight 812 arriving safely at LAX? If so what happens then? Will one or more of them remember an alternate timeline where that didn't happen? Will the entire flight manifest return? Or did Jack in fact bring about the very incident he was trying to avert? Is it just one continuous loop? What do you want to see happen?

I am excited for the return of Boone and Charlie, Anna Lucia and Libby. I would like to see Tom from the others return as well. I'd even like to see Widmore's Hired goon squad return as well.

Evil Dead
I wouldn't even venture to guess about much at this point. Only two things I'm pretty sure of:

1. Jack detonating the bomb (well, Juliet) was either in whole or part of the incident. It always happened that way. So far, every time an 815er has tried to change the future (in the 70s), they have been the very cause of the thing they were trying to change in the first place.

2. Jacob visiting the select people shown has changed things. He knew he was going to die. He visited Iliana in the hospital and set the events in motion to bring her, Bram, etc. to the island in 2007. He also visited several of the Oceanic survivors at different points in their lives. He did this to change them in some way that will be important.

do these changes mean an alternate timeline? dunno. I'm not entirely sure everything we've seen in the past 2 seasons all fit together coherently. I'm looking for a swerve, kind of like the end of season 3 with the flashback that ended up being a flash forward.

here's what I'm thinking right now. The stuff in the 70s we've seen, always happened that way. what we saw last season in 2007 with Ajira crashing with Sun, Frank, Bram, etc.......that's all because of whatever Jacob changed by visiting/touching people. We've already seen the changed future but didn't know it, just as we'd already seen future Jack off island and didn't even know it (although I pegged it right away with his Razr phone that wasn't made in '04).

The Dharma processing center the Ajira survivors find just doesn't seem right to me. It seems like it's from a different future than the original story line, like Ben Linus and the Others hadn't gassed the entire D.I. and taken over the island....using all the D.I. buildings and equipment. It looks like the D.I. just abandoned it and it had been uninhabited for a long time.

1974-1977 - og time line
2007 - timeline altered by Jacob.

everything else, I don't know. If I'm even partially correct, it seems this changed future has been going on for a while on the show unbeknown to us as Jacob visited Iliana in the hospital before she put her team together. Her team tried to recruit Miles to join them before Widmore's group ever sailed to the island on the tanker.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.