Sheik vs. Tifa

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
http://www.zeldauniverse.net/images/games/ssbb/characters/sheik.png
Sheik (SSBM and SSBB)

vs.

http://media.animevice.com/uploads/0/371/20341-19773_large.jpg
Tifa (Final Fantasy)

Fight takes place in the church from Advent Children.

Who will win?

MooCowofJustice
SSBB feats vs Final Fantasy...

Sheik from SSE might have a chance in the speed department, but isn't Tifa like epic strong?

ScreamPaste
With SSB feats in the mix Sheik can dodge lasers, jump onto moving arwings and smash their windshields with her fingers, and just generally be uber. no expression

Nemesis X
Sheik is indeed uber.

ScreamPaste
Arwings are /really/ uber in terms of durability, FYI erm they can take insane damage. Sheik doing that one thing essentially wins this for her, imho.

NemeBro
Which is stronger than Tifa.

MooCowofJustice
Shin, Sheik teleported to the Arwing. After that she just survived the fall back to the Halberd and ran as fast as Fox did.

Sheik never dodged lasers.

ScreamPaste
She jumped to it, actually, Moo. Did not teleport =P

And then she smashed it's windshield. Which can tank planet crust penetrating blasts..

Nemesis X
The woman even has time for tea while in a hostile area.

MooCowofJustice
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
She jumped to it, actually, Moo. Did not teleport =P

And then she smashed it's windshield. Which can tank planet crust penetrating blasts..

Cloud of smoke and the lack of physical travel onto the Arwing = teleport.

Sheik jumped off the Halberd, but she teleported to the Arwing.

ScreamPaste
Lemme go find the cutscene. D:< I remember her flying through the air directly to it.

Edit: Goddamnit, you're right, I'd never noticed that before.

tVM5xSeTWrg Still, that's freakin' impressive.

MooCowofJustice
You remember her leaping off of the Halberd, and then into a cloud of smoke, and reappearing with another cloud of smoke on the front of it. :P

Phanteros
Sheik rapes with utter ease. Current Tifa isn't all that impressive and gets easily blitzed by people slower than Sheik.

SuperLuigi
current tifa? the ***** was in one game. she destroys shiek with any combination of materia and MA

ScreamPaste
Did you not just watch Sheik smash a windshield that can tank enough force to piece a planet's crust? With her FINGERS? Sheik rapes.

XanatosForever
...Wait, when has an Arwing ever pierced a planet's crust? erm

ScreamPaste
Arwings tank lasers that do that. =P

fascistcrusader
Tifa stomps via speed and strength.

ScreamPaste
You didn't read the thread.

Cyner
Seriously, everyone in SSE is just ridiculous...

Sheik outside of SSBB though has about 0 feats.

ScreamPaste
I think SSE should be considered canon for feats haermm

MooCowofJustice
I was right about the teleport, wasn't I Shin?

ScreamPaste
Go read the damn post.

MooCowofJustice
I saw it, I just wanted to make you say it again.

ScreamPaste
No. stick out tongue

XanatosForever
Arwings tank lasers that do that. =P

Again, when did that occur?

ScreamPaste
http://starfox.wikia.com/wiki/Gorgon Tank'd lasers from this.

XanatosForever
How can you be sure the laser it fired was the planet buster? erm

ScreamPaste
The lasers pierce the crust of a planet in a single sho9t, not necessarily bust it.

Point is, Sheik did with her fingers what the Gorgon could not with a massive freakin laser beam. no expression

XanatosForever
Okay, so pierce instead of bust, but again, how do you know that it used that particular laser to attack with?

Nemesis X
Originally posted by SuperLuigi
current tifa? the ***** was in one game. she destroys shiek with any combination of materia and MA

Actually Tifa also appeared in Kingdom Hearts 1&2 and Dead Fantasy as well.

Cyner
Cause it shoots out the middle deathstar style.

Also cause that's the only laser it has.

ScreamPaste
It only has that laser, Xan. no expression

Edit: Damnit, Cyner sniped me.

Nemesis X
When the laser hit the Arwing, was it by any chance during gameplay?

Zack Fair
Dead Fantasy has nothing to do with Square Enix, and KH Tifa is non-canon.

However if we were to have Tifa as she is shown in Dead Fantasy she would be beastly as hell.

Ms.Marvel

tVM5xSeTWrg

http://www.forumammo.com/cpg/albums/userpics/10062/thumb_SiskoAnimated.gif

sometimes i really really hate Nintendo.

ScreamPaste
Why is that?

Ridley_Prime
I think SSE should be considered canon for feats haermm
To hell with that. Smash Bros isn't even a canon series for one. Just a spinoff.

ScreamPaste
I was being lulzy. It'd be awesome though, cause it makes everyone in the game crazy broken.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Dead Fantasy has nothing to do with Square Enix, and KH Tifa is non-canon.

However if we were to have Tifa as she is shown in Dead Fantasy she would be beastly

I was just pointing out that SuperLuigi was wrong about Tifa being in only one game. I wasn't really saying that you can use feats from KH and DF in here.

SuperLuigi
Did you not just watch Sheik smash a windshield that can tank enough force to piece a planet's crust? With her FINGERS? Sheik rapes.

you must not know how fragile glass is when hit directly.

SuperLuigi
Originally posted by Nemesis X
I was just pointing out that SuperLuigi was wrong about Tifa being in only one game. I wasn't really saying that you can use feats from KH and DF in here.

one game that counts

ScreamPaste
Except that isn't glass. Whatever it is, it can tank a laser powerful enough to pierce a planet's crust.

THEREFORE. Sheik's fingers > Gorgon laser. no expression Need I extraploate with an equation concerning the application of said fingers to Tifa's face?

SuperLuigi
all glass has weak points. car windows for example can withstand high impact crashes but can shatter from a pen point.

sheik wouldnt even hit tifa.

ScreamPaste
Actually, a car widnshield can't be shattered with a pen point, they're laminated. no expression The pen might go through with enough force pehind it, but the windshield will remain intact.

It's not glass. It can tank something capable of plowing through the CRUST OF A PLANET mariofacepalm

SuperLuigi
a winshield is designed to auto crush once breached. i was talking about the windows on the door.

since when have planets surfaces been the most durable things? and shiek can crack all the windows she wants she still get trashed by tifa.

ScreamPaste
On what grounds? no expression Sheik in SSBB can apparently teleport quickly and accurately enough to land on an arwing while it dodges a hail of lasers from the Halberd, then, while balancing on said arwing, smash it's incredibly durable windshield to smithereens, and drop back down to the halberd unharmed for tea.

This windsheild, by the way, is more durable than the crust of a planet. Which is pretty freakin' tough. You could crash a jat stocked with nukes into the thinnest area of Earth's crust and still not pierce it.

Q'Anilia
since when have planets surfaces been the most durable things? and shiek can crack all the windows she wants she still get trashed by tifa.

Since the point when human bombs barely scratch it. Who said anything about "most durable"?

And I love your logic.

NemeBro
since when have planets surfaces been the most durable things? And you're supposed to be smarter than me? Lol.

Humanity's absolute strongest weapons have yet to come near achieving such a feat.

XanatosForever

...Yeah...

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a378/Xanatos513/3118077.gif

Sin_Volvagia
the arwing withstanding a crust penetrating laser is just as much as a gameplay element as surviving andross's chews. the arwing is durable but to a point where it can survive death stars. besides, smash bros isnt supposed to make much sense. wheres ganondorf's magic? why is rayquaza so weak? how is it possible that wario can defeat ness?

sheik wins if she can pull off a light arrow

NemeBro
Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia
the arwing withstanding a crust penetrating laser is just as much as a gameplay element as surviving andross's chews. the arwing is durable but to a point where it can survive death stars. besides, smash bros isnt supposed to make much sense. wheres ganondorf's magic? why is rayquaza so weak? how is it possible that wario can defeat ness?

sheik wins if she can pull off a light arrow Arwings regularly do such nonsense, shit, they are able to function in temperatures of 9,000 Kelvin, and have been on the surface of stars. They solo entire fleets of ships.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.