Niko Bellic vs Sam Fisher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

iChaos
1. Hand-to-hand combat.

2. All-out war -- both have all their guns. Niko isn't allowed to have his RPG.

Wei Phoenix
Holy crap...

Merc'd
poor niko sad

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Merc'd
poor niko sad

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by iChaos
1. Hand-to-hand combat.

2. All-out war -- both have all their guns. Niko isn't allowed to have his RPG.

1. Hand-to-hand??? Niko's dead.

2. If Sam can sneak around the arena (shadows and stuff), I give it to Sam. In a firefight, I'd say Niko, as he has more guns n' ammo.

XanatosForever
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Holy crap...

I lol'd laughing

Q'Anilia
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
2. In a firefight, I'd say Niko

Basing this on the fact that Sam is a stealth agent?

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Q'Anilia
Basing this on the fact that Sam is a stealth agent?

That he doesn't carry as much ammunition as Niko 'can'.

If Sam's allowed to use stealth in the second round, I'd say he wins.

Wei Phoenix

You think someone who is more accurate then Niko needs equal ammo?

Q'Anilia

Sam Fisher doesn't need a lot of ammo. Judging by his accuracy, even face to face Sam will only need one bullet.

Merc'd
In a firefight, I'd say Niko, as he has more guns n' ammo.

hmm...

a trained navy seal vs a street thug....

this is a hard one.... oh wait

XanatosForever
Yeah...

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a378/Xanatos513/WelcometoFail.jpg

Demonic Phoenix
You think someone who is more accurate then Niko needs equal ammo?

Like I implied, if it's a fight with no cover/shadows around, Niko could win. Just how the hell will Sam pull off an accurate shot while being shot at when there is no cover?

Wei Phoenix
Like I implied, if it's a fight with no cover/shadows around, Niko could win. Just how the hell will Sam pull off an accurate shot while being shot at when there is no cover?

So you think Niko is a faster shot and more accurate?

XanatosForever
He said all out war. Assuming the setting is either Libery City or someplace from Sam's verse, there are plenty of places he can use for cover and stealth.

Q'Anilia

How will Niko pull of an accurate shot when he's shot? The question goes both ways. How fast is Niko? Faster than Sam?

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by XanatosForever
He said all out war. Assuming the setting is either Libery City or someplace from Sam's verse, there are plenty of places he can use for cover and stealth.

If it were an open-battle field, like in the middle of the desert, or in the middle of a country road? In such a situation, if they were placed at a distance where they would have to resort to sniper fire, then I'd say Sam, as he's more accurate. If they had to resort to automatic fire, I think that it could go either way.

So you think Niko is a faster shot and more accurate?

Faster shot, maybe. If they both have their guns out and ready, it becomes hard to determine. Not more accurate though, I'm with you on that.

I see 4 basic situations (based on a completely open area) that could take place.

Too far for automatic fire to make a decisive hit - Niko has his Sniper out, Sam has the Sniper attachment ready. Sam wins.

Too far for automatic fire to make a decisive hit - Niko has his Sniper in a bag (assuming he's not able to pull it out of thin air), Sam has to fix up the sniper attachment, or get closer for the kill with normal auto fire. Either way imo. Niko could snipe him from far away if Sam cannot react quickly. If Sam gets close, it's probably over for Niko.

Close enough for Automatic fire - Niko has his Carbine/AK-47 rifle out, while Sam has his normal attachment ready. Again either way imo.

Close enough for Automatic fire - Niko has the Carbine/AK-47 rifle in a bag (takes a few seconds to take it out), Sam has his normal attachment on his back, Sam wins. Sam could easily take him out lethally, or non-lethally.

Like I said, Niko COULD win, but his chances are lower than Sam's.

Q'Anilia
So what you're saying, is that with luck, Niko wins.

Burning thought
Doesn't sound like he said that at all, hes just listing a variety of different things that could happen depending on where their battle is set and whether they have to actually physically grab and prepare their weapons or not.

Demonic Phoenix
So what you're saying, is that with luck, Niko wins.

Luck? Depends on the situation. If Sam gets close in the Sniper scenario 2, sure, Niko would need luck to kill Sam, as Sam would most likely shoot Niko easily before Niko could try to shoot or change guns.

In Automatic-fire scenario, luck could or could not play a hand. He's got as good a chance as Sam has imo.

Q'Anilia
Luck is what he was talking about, Burning Thought, crossing fingers that Niko sees Sam before Sam sees him.

With automatic weapons, Niko has greater chance, since the handgun is what Sam does best with, but there's no "automatic only" scenario, so I give it to Sam 10/10. Niko's only shot is to see Sam before Sam sees him (Luck), and luck should not be taken in consideration in a versus. Sam will most certainly see Niko first.

XanatosForever
This is still very heavily in Sam's favor, though. If there was any chance of Niko pulling a victory, it would only be 1/10, maybe 2/10 at best.

Demonic Phoenix
Luck is what he was talking about, Burning Thought, crossing fingers that Niko sees Sam before Sam sees him.

With automatic weapons, Niko has greater chance, since the handgun is what Sam does best with, but there's no "automatic only" scenario, so I give it to Sam 10/10. Niko's only shot is to see Sam before Sam sees him (Luck), and luck should not be taken in consideration in a versus. Sam will most certainly see Niko first.

In my hypothetical scenarios, it is an open battlefield. They can see each other from the start, or they have a general idea of where the other is for the Sniper scenario. Think of it like the old western standoff expanded.

Originally posted by XanatosForever
This is still very heavily in Sam's favor, though. If there was any chance of Niko pulling a victory, it would only be 1/10, maybe 2/10 at best.

Even in the automatic-fire scenario where Niko has the Carbine/AK-47 ready, and Sam has the normal SC-20K module ready stick out tongue? It seems to be more of a random shots fired type scenario.

Q'Anilia
Even in the automatic-fire scenario where Niko has the Carbine/AK-47 ready, and Sam has the normal SC-20K module ready stick out tongue? It seems to be more of a random shots fired type scenario.

Bullets kill, no matter what gun they come from. AK-47 may have a higher rate of fire, but doesn't really help if one with greater accuracy fire the first round from a gun not necessarily as fast in terms of rate of fire.

Death by bullet as death by bullet.

Merc'd

You honestly think a former marine is untrained with automatics?

and its not really luck when you have much more skill at shooting guns then your opponent, niko is the kind of guy who sprays with automatics and hopes he hits, sam is the kind of guy who hits the first shot

Q'Anilia
Originally posted by Merc'd
You honestly think a former marine is untrained with automatics?

and its not really luck when you have much more skill at shooting guns then your opponent, niko is the kind of guy who sprays with automatics and hopes he hits, sam is the kind of guy who hits the first shot

No, I'm just saying that I think Niko has a greater chance if both have automatic rifles. If Sam gets the weapon of his choice, he should stomp. We've seen his handgun aim cinematic-style. He won't miss.

SpadeKing
niko would never know he was killed before it is over

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.