Triple Threat vs the Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SuperLuigi
Master Chief (auto-spartan laser, assload of sticky grenades, shotgun and rifle), Halo Wars Arbiter and Halo War Brute Chieftain w/ gravity Hammer and stickys

1. Wesker Nemesis and Leon

2. Cloud Vincent Barret (no materia or limits)

3. Solid Snake, Psycho Mantis, Grey Fox

4. Raziel and Kain

5. Samus and Landmaster Fox

6. Omega (ff5)

ScreamPaste
Stops at five. Samus would win on her own, imho. Giving her Fox as an ally makes it a stomp. erm

SuperLuigi
she cant get a decisive win over chief. then add his equal and a stronger dumber version of himself its not a stomp at all. chief could easily hijack fox's shit also

ScreamPaste
... haermm

She speed boosts clear through him, destroying his armour and reducing the man inside to mulch laced with titanium splinters, my friend.

SuperLuigi
yeah right chief sees bullets in slow motion and his armor has yet to be penetrated. she wouldnt even hit him.

ScreamPaste
His armour's been damaged by an Elite, Samus >>>>> an Elite, especially while moving at supersonic speeds. He's never been hit with anything like that. It'd destroy him. He's also never actively reacted to anything moving like that. she'd obliterate Chief and his buddies all in one go. erm

SuperLuigi
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
His armour's been damaged by an Elite, Samus >>>>> an Elite, especially while moving at supersonic speeds. He's never been hit with anything like that. It'd destroy him. He's also never actively reacted to anything moving like that. she'd obliterate Chief and his buddies all in one go. erm

when was it damaged by an elite? chief has taken alot and his armor hasnt been scratched. she isnt fast enough to hit chief. that last line you wrote was just wishful thinking

ScreamPaste
Isn't fast enough to hit Chief? Are you stoned? no expression She's faster than any enemy in Halo.

Edit: For the lulz, she could grapple him and pump him full of phazon, then watch his cellular structure deteriote through his helmet.

SuperLuigi
master chief sees everything in slow motion. on top of his superhuman everything else. she is not fast enough.

ScreamPaste
I just facepalmed. He could see Samus in slow motion and she'd still be moving way too fast for him to do **** all.

Burning thought
Stops at Kain and Raziel.

EvilAngel
Originally posted by Burning thought
Stops at Kain and Raziel.

I agree with that.

Nor can they beat any enemy after them. They firmly stop here.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Stops at five. Samus would win on her own, imho. Giving her Fox as an ally makes it a stomp. erm

Five? Kain and Raziel beat the tar out of all of them easily. Vae Victus them mofos.

Quincy
Roxas wins

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Quincy
Roxas wins

What?

Phanteros
Gets their shit wrecked at 4

ArtificialGlory
Roxas wins

Not really, no. He isn't even in the gauntlet anyway.

Quincy
He's in EVERY gauntlet.

And he stomps.

SuperLuigi
Please elaborate on them losing to raziel and kain. because they are easily over powered and can be ripped apart

ArtificialGlory
He's in EVERY gauntlet.

And he stomps.

Hardly.

Quincy
He does stomp pretty hard yes.

ArtificialGlory
He does stomp pretty hard yes.

Oh come on, he/she couldn't stomp an ant.

EvilAngel
Originally posted by SuperLuigi
Please elaborate on them losing to raziel and kain. because they are easily over powered and can be ripped apart

Mainly broken powers like TK and time shifting.

Quincy
Nah you just dont know. It's all good though. I won't hold it against you.

SuperLuigi
Originally posted by EvilAngel
Mainly broken powers like TK and time shifting.

it is describe as a weak TK. and the time shifting? kain has one projectile act that stops time and another that slows time kain included.

ArtificialGlory
Nah you just dont know. It's all good though. I won't hold it against you.

Funny. I was about to say the same thing.

EvilAngel
Originally posted by SuperLuigi
it is describe as a weak TK. and the time shifting? kain has one projectile act that stops time and another that slows time kain included.

Okay, so it's weak TK. Have any of the 3 here shown resistances to TK?

Even supposing they did, it would still hold them for a moment, which is all it would take for Kain to teleport to them and attack, or use another of his broken powers.

To be honest i know actually little about Kain other that what i've seen in videos. But just from that i can tell you he and Raziel would drop these three.

Burning thought
Blood shower, time slow, time freeze, mind control, inspire hate, soul rip and soul wrack all of these are powers Kain could use to solo the opposing team and he has mist and teleportation to survive them.

Raziels wraith blade will not likely be stopped by physical means either.

ScreamPaste
I don't know if Kain could even lift them with TK, let alone effectively stop them. He's never shown the ability to bloodshower through physical barriers, and they'll just shoot him and raziel before anything worth note happens.

Burning thought
yes yes yes thats lovely, anyway as I said, time slow, blood shower, mind control etc, these guys have no possible chance, theyll end up brutally killing eachother while in inspire hate and swimming in their blood as Kain drains it. Erotic!

Quincy
Originally posted by Burning thought
yes yes yes thats lovely, anyway as I said, time slow, blood shower, mind control etc, these guys have no possible chance, theyll end up brutally killing eachother while in inspire hate and swimming in their blood as Kain drains it. Erotic!

Except Roxas pops in and wrecks Kain. Also Raziel. It's inevitable cigar

MooCowofJustice
Roxas sucks dick. Figuratively and Literally speaking.

Wei Phoenix
Except Roxas pops in and wrecks Kain. Also Raziel. It's inevitable cigar

Is Roxas even in this fight?

Quincy
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
Roxas sucks dick. Figuratively and Literally speaking.

K K Dude!

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Is Roxas even in this fight?

Nah

Wei Phoenix
K K Dude!

Nah

Then why troll?erm

Quincy
I dont know really. I guess I'm just excited about the DS game that just came out. Suppose I really had no M.O there. But no harm no foul. Though Moocows Oral sex remark was a little bit un-necessary.... mhmm

Badabing

MooCowofJustice
Well aren't he and Axel considered homosexual by loads of KH fans?

Wei Phoenix
I dont know really. I guess I'm just excited about the DS game that just came out. Suppose I really had no M.O there. But no harm no foul. Though Moocows Oral sex remark was a little bit un-necessary.... mhmm

In the interest of fairness both of you guys' remarks were unnecessary.

EvilAngel
Roxas is cool, and Not gay. Since he was obviously liking Namine ;p

ArtificialGlory

Sweater girl, sweater girl, sweater girl...

NemeBro
Uh-huh.

They don't get past two. Cloud would prove serious trouble alone, Vincent adds raep.

Quincy

Hinata knows

EvilAngel
Did you just call me Hinata? no expression

Originally posted by NemeBro
Uh-huh.

They don't get past two. Cloud would prove serious trouble alone, Vincent adds raep.

I wondered the same thing, but i wasn't sure.

NemeBro
Did you just call me Hinata? no expression

I wondered the same thing, but i wasn't sure. 1. It fits, you're both so adorable! big grin

2. Yeah...Seems obvious to me.

Also, Roxas IS gay, for Axel, which is leet.

SuperLuigi
Originally posted by NemeBro
Uh-huh.

what exactly can either do to chief's suit?

NemeBro
Cut it in half, or blast a hole through his head, if this is Chaos Vincent, the raep is just unbearable.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.