Gorgon vs Marvel Squad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Gorgon remains blindfolded for the fight and wields an adamantium katana.

vs the following squads (which squad could take down Gorgon for the majority?)

1. Blade, Deadpool, Iron Fist

2. Black Panther, Captain America, Spider-Man

3. Taskmaster, Bullseye, Daken

4. Elektra, Wolverine, Daredevil

Placidity
Which one of the internets do we hack?

All of them.

Aries_04
It's between 1 and 2. I can't decide. I'll go with 2.

Parmaniac

maybe 3 by pheromones but I'm not sure on this

Battlehammer
Not sure even two can. Gorgon damage soak is crazy. I could see him making short work of anyone on the team. He also extremely intelligent and skilled fighter he neutralize his because threat first. There no much Capt or Black Panther could even muster that would give Gorgon any sort of pause.

one and four have the best shot, but I doubt either could take the majority.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Battlehammer
Not sure even two can. Gorgon damage soak is crazy. I could see him making short work of anyone on the team. He also extremely intelligent and skilled fighter he neutralize his because threat first. There no much Capt or Black Panther could even muster that would give Gorgon any sort of pause.

one and four have the best shot, but I doubt either could take the majority. Does Blade have an adamantium sword? If so, I think team 1 has a good shot.

Battlehammer
He does, not sure how much that helps him vs a faster, stronger, more skilled, smarter individual with far greater damage soak however.

hubaguba
non of the teams can beat him, gorgon with his katana will cut them all in half he is too fast for them with his katana , he will read there minds and counter them right away cutting and slicing them one by one they cant win

hubaguba
Originally posted by Starscream M
Does Blade have an adamantium sword? If so, I think team 1 has a good shot.

wolverine stubed gorgon with 6 adamantium claws and it didnt do a thing, blade cant do a single thing to even present some kind of challenge to gorgon

Starscream M
Originally posted by hubaguba
wolverine stubed gorgon with 6 adamantium claws and it didnt do a thing, blade cant do a single thing to even present some kind of challenge to gorgon well blade isn't fighting gorgon alone. there's also deadpool and Iron fist ya know...

hubaguba
Originally posted by Starscream M
well blade isn't fighting gorgon alone. there's also deadpool and Iron fist ya know...

gorgon cuts off blades head , then he will kill iron fist and then he chops deadpool to pieces

Juk3n
Team 1 and 2 could get the majority, team 3 and 4 get butt raped.

dmills
Team 1 would be heavily relient upon Iron Fist. Maybe he could pull something crazy out of hie chi bag o tricks. Team 2 gets crushed, team 3 get's t-bagged, team 4 can cause some irritation.

Lord Feron
Daken phermones would have a interesting effect on Gorgon. Who think the phermones would mess up Gorgon enough for a win or two?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.