Temugin vs Gorgon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mshinu
Fight takes place in a Dojo. Both start unarmed but there are several weapons racks with swords, spears and ball&chain. They start 30 feet apart. Who shall triumph?

Oh, and no gaze attacks or magic rings.

Round 1 TP on
Round 2 TP off

Battlehammer
Gorgon

Starscream M
Originally posted by Battlehammer
Gorgon

Survivor19
But that fight will be a nice sight

D_Dude1210
Yeah, Gorgon wins, but would be sweet to watch.

Phantom Zone
Im sorry but I see Teumgin winning both. He difentely wins with TP off.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
Im sorry but I see Teumgin winning both. He difentely wins with TP off. I agree though we don't know what Tem's tp resistance is like

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by iceman24567
I agree though we don't know what Tem's tp resistance is like

True but you just know that a guy whos chi is so strong that he can physically hit a photonic being and can smash Iron Man's armour with his bare hands will pull some shit. Place your bets im betting he will.

Battlehammer
True but you just know that a guy whos chi is so strong that he can physically hit a photonic being and can smash Iron Man's armour with his bare hands will pull some shit. Place your bets im betting he will.
I dont think he will. His pressure points are worthless against Gorgon. Gorgon has crazy ass damage soak. Gorgon faster, can read his mind like an open book, can end this fight in a single attack. Gorgon smarter, tactically more gifted and easily take advnatage of Temigun temper.

Starscream M
Gorgon smarter, tactically more gifted and easily take advnatage of Temigun temper. funny how when I used to say someone was smarter and more tactical, you always told me it didn't matter in a fight

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Starscream M
funny how when I used to say someone was smarter and more tactical, you always told me it didn't matter in a fight
It normally does not unless the person an idiot.

However if your a super genius, fighter, tactician and super speed with the ability to read other mind it would certainly come into play. In the first scenerio is were this would matter becuase you can formulate a plan off information granted from there mind.

Second would matter very little.

Phantom Zone
Care to prove that hes smarter than Teumgin in a fight? Temugin has a temper? Let me guess your basing that on ONE scan of him flipping out at Sentry...next.

Excuse me BH what part of smashed Iron Mans armour with his barehands don't you understand?

Battlehammer
Care to prove that hes smarter than Teumgin in a fight? Temugin has a temper? Let me guess your basing that on ONE scan of him flipping out at Sentry...next.

Excuse me BH what part of smashed Iron Mans armour with his barehands don't you understand?
When has Temugin ever out smart all of shield, wolverine and elektra while getting taken by surprize and turning it completely around on them? Arrogrances would have been a more appropriate phrase. I was basing it off his apearances is agent of atalis

I understand it, you just put far to much into that. Wolverines claws have done the same thing, and look how that turned out for him.......

Oh and lets not forget Gorgon has the reach advantage by far, you know having two swords and all, also faster, better reflexes, vastly greater damage soak and can take quite the beating. He also undead so pressure points wont work, nor does causing damage to vital area's matter, oh and then there the fact he has wolveirne level healing factor.

Starscream M
When has Temugin ever out smart all of shield, wolverine and elektra while getting taken by surprize and turning it completely around on them? gorgon didn't outsmart them...he just beat them

Battlehammer
gorgon didn't outsmart them...he just beat them

He tactically took them out. There were extremely preped, he was unarmed at the time as well, he tactically went after elektra first her being the telepath and took out her blockers purposivly , then attempted the same with wolverine, grabbed a sword pinned him against the wall to by time, grabbed elektra to gain information from her, then procceeded to turn the attack against them and go after Nick Fury who would have almost no protection becuase everyone was coming at him.

that pretty dam tactical

Starscream M

that pretty dam tactical its tactical...but it doesn't take a genius.

Phantom Zone
That doesnt actually means hes smarter and thats no big deal any competent street leveler could do something similar didnt Cap beat a bunch of Cape Killers that were prepped to beat him arent Cap Killers more formidable than SHIELD Agents? Is Cap beating Gorgon.

Wolverines claws have done the same? This is why you're on ignore. Wolverines claws are super sharp and are indestructible and somehow you think its not a big deal because hes done the samething as Temugin. You wanna think how much thats a fail?

Battlehammer
its tactical...but it doesn't take a genius.
really who done that to fighters and tacticians of entire shield resources, wolverine and elektra before who are also master tactians?

Kris Blaze
I agree though we don't know what Tem's tp resistance is like

I'm betting should have at least some resistance considering all that mental discipline

iceman24567
I guess Batman can beat Gorgon and Temugin on his own since he's a tactical genius with nearly no peer no expression

Battlehammer
That doesnt actually means hes smarter and thats no big deal any competent street leveler could do something similar didnt Cap beat a bunch of Cape Killers that were prepped to beat him arent Cap Killers more formidable than SHIELD Agents? Is Cap beating Gorgon.

Wolverines claws have done the same? This is why you're on ignore. Wolverines claws are super sharp and are indestructible and somehow you think its not a big deal because hes done the samething as Temugin. You wanna think how much thats a fail?
all of shields resources were sent to take gorgon down, along with elektra and capt and they were completely prep, he beat there asses and then turned it around and attack them almost killing Nick Fury. Capt beating cape killers is not even closes to comparable.....I laughing that you just tried to compare the two lol.

Come on lets see what temigun down that so tactical.

Wolverines claws have done the same. I can get the scan if you want.

No I am saying that the damage temiguns hands have done does not mean he takes Gorgon. You seem to think becuase temigun has shown great power with attacks that some how means he beats a faster opponent, who has far greater damage soak, better reflexes and greater reach. Becuase Temugin broke iron mans armor? that your reasoning for him winning do you realize how dumb that sounds, having strong attacks does not mean you can beat an opponent who superior in almost ever way.

Battlehammer
I guess Batman can beat Gorgon and Temugin on his own since he's a tactical genius with nearly no peer no expression
yea becuase that what I am saying right..... roll eyes (sarcastic)

context people.

Starscream M
really who done that to fighters and tacticians of entire shield resources, wolverine and elektra before who are also master tactians? the better question is who wouldn't do that?

would anyone rush straight into shield like a dumbass? its common sense to take out the biggest threat first

any competent being, ie Capt, Spiderman, Punisher, Batman, BP, Blade, etc would've had the exact same strategy

Battlehammer
the better question is who wouldn't do that?

would anyone rush straight into shield like a dumbass? its common sense to take out the biggest threat first

any competent being, ie Capt, Spiderman, Punisher, Batman, BP, Blade, etc would've had the exact same strategy
did you even read what I said or ever read the comic? obviously not, your responses reek of ignorances.

Phantom Zone
Pure fail BH, pure fail.

Starscream M
did you even read what I said or ever read the comic? obviously not, your responses reek of ignorances. lol back to your favorite tactic...accusing someone of being ignorant when they hand you your ass on a platter

Battlehammer
Pure fail BH, pure fail.
nice debating. You have no responses, so you say some stupid crap like that to try some lame attempt to save face how awosome.

Phantom Zone
Taking out a load of SHIELD Agents is impressive but not THAT impressive.

Battlehammer
lol back to your favorite tactic...accusing someone of being ignorant when they hand you your ass on a platter
hand me my ass on a platter? laughing

No you are serously being ignorant. You clearly did not read my responses go back and read it dumb ass, what you responded with had litterally nothing to do with what I said or what happen in the issue. Actaully what you said was so dumb.....he actually did which was part of how smart he was......

iceman24567
Safe to say BH is currently full of horse crap. Tem wins the first scenario.

Battlehammer
Taking out a load of SHIELD Agents is impressive but not THAT impressive.
All of shield ambushed him, with elektra and wolverine prep to no ends, and they hit him witha dam missle. He was able to take them out and turn it around on them, he went from victim to attacker and took the fight right to injuried fury......which you dont seem able to crasp.

and this red herring is getting old. You said you wanted proof I brought it forth, You brought nothing to the table asside from "Temguin unbeatable becuases he broke Iron Fist armor"

omg how can my brain get around such awosome debating ability

Battlehammer
Safe to say BH is currently full of horse crap. Tem wins the first scenario.
sitll mad over the fedor thing wonderful.

Why am I full of crap? please what art of my post was?

or are you just stating garbage with out reading anything like normal?

iceman24567
Nah i read enough to know it's obvious you are deeply in love with Gorgon. Temugin is genuinely more impressive than Gorgon and without his tp ability he won't get a majority over him.

Phantom Zone
PZ: Temugin has smashed Iron Mans armour with his bare hands. He'll have no problem Koing or hurting Gorgon.
Battlehammer: Thats nothing Wolverines done it with his claws.
PZ: Uh aren't Wolverine's claws super sharp and indestructible?
Battlehammer: What!?! All im saying is your making a big deal out of nothing.
PZ: *facepalm* Pure fail BH.
Battlehammer: Go and run then, you just can't debate.

erm

Battlehammer
Yea I am so unreasonable.

I mean the faster fighter, with superior reflexes, damage soak, who body is dead rendering pressure point attacks worthless, who also has two swords with would give him vast reach advantage and has Telepathy which allow him to read his opponents moves as well as mess with his mind winning how absurd of me roll eyes (sarcastic)

I mean temugin ripped Iron Man armor what am I thinking how could gorgon deal with such ability. I mean he with his sorta reach very limited damage soak to piercing attacks and slower reaction/combat speed should of courses win. espcially when he shown zero telepathic resistences and his opponents been able to read the minds of two individual one of which has crazy TP protection and the other is a telepath, but he can ripp Iron Man armor so that means he wins dispite all his disadvantages

Battlehammer
PZ: Temugin has smashed Iron Mans armour with his bare hands. He'll have no problem Koing or hurting Gorgon.

erm

Really based on what? hurting Iron Man armor means he can KO no problem a man who has wolverine level healing factor (you know the one that allows him to take class 100 shots) and is undead meaning his vital function arnt even on meaning that thoses area being damage are nothing dangerous to him as they would be to some one like wolverine who living. How and elts just forget that nothing has shown to even phases him, not being stabbed numerous times fall from 100 plus feet being smashed through builds, class at 100 miles and hour, getting blast by huge explosion. But yea lets just assume Temigun will be able to easily KO him in a single hit. Then lets ingore the fact Gorgon faster, has the ability to KO temigun in a single hit with fastly longer range, oh and also forget he can read temigun like an open book right?

iceman24567
You are pretty unreasonable very stubborn kinda like Gimli

Aries_04
This one is tough to call. Temugin needs time to chi amp though.....and Gorgon isn't the type to allow his opponent any time to gather thier bearings.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Aries_04
This one is tough to call. Temugin needs time to chi amp though.....

He didnt need time to smash Iron Mans armour or hit Living Laser.

Juk3n
Battlehammer has a point. Look at the scans of the shots Temugin gave Ironmans armor, apply them to an opponent with Gorgons stats/skill level , include the probability of the ability to roll with/half block/counter said blows because he is a master martial artist with truely superhuman reflexes and speed. Add to the fact he has a battlefield healing factor, baring in mind his OWN durability... he fell or rather was prepelled 50 feet on to concrete with his head (which is not re-enforced by Adamantium or some other heavy metal) and was unscathed. It's not a cut and dry win for Temugin by any stretch of the imagination. Can he win? Sure he can, but for damage soak reasons i say Gorgon stands a better chance.

VanMae
Gorgan has a better soak than someone who can shrug off punches from Iron Man?

Shrugging off punches from a guy who can do this: http://www.comicboards.com/ironman/attachments/050218001645/im1.jpg doesn't exactly suggest a weak damage-soak.

Juk3n
Originally posted by VanMae
Gorgan has a better soak than someone who can shrug off punches from Iron Man?

Shrugging off punches from a guy who can do this: http://www.comicboards.com/ironman/attachments/050218001645/im1.jpg doesn't exactly suggest a weak damage-soak.

shrugging off blunt force trauma while impressive is not in the same league as say..having all 6 of wolverines claws and 2 of Elektras katanas through your body. (chest and abdomin) And still kicking 4 types of shit out of them..

iceman24567
I agree but have we seen Gorgon take blunt force like Tem has?

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Juk3n
Battlehammer has a point. Look at the scans of the shots Temugin gave Ironmans armor, apply them to an opponent with Gorgons stats/skill level , include the probability of the ability to roll with/half block/counter said blows because he is a master martial artist with truely superhuman reflexes and speed. Add to the fact he has a battlefield healing factor, baring in mind his OWN durability... he fell or rather was prepelled 50 feet on to concrete with his head (which is not re-enforced by Adamantium or some other heavy metal) and was unscathed. It's not a cut and dry win for Temugin by any stretch of the imagination. Can he win? Sure he can, but for damage soak reasons i say Gorgon stands a better chance.
agreed.

But all I get in reply is "Temugin smashed Iron Man armor" as if that some how refuteds ever point I made, or I get people making dumbass insults to me with out giving a valid reason. Some one just said I was as stubborn as gimili? really what kinda lame ass insult is that. I not being stubborn, simply no ones made a cases to refute any of my points all they keep repeating is "Temugin smashed Iron Man armor that means he unstoppable". as if that some how proves there side right it rediculous, or I have people like Alf hroughing out red herring and trying lamely to insult me becuase he has no responses to any of my arguements.

Battlehammer
I agree but have we seen Gorgon take blunt force like Tem has?
why would he need to? We seen almost nothing phases him from assortment of attacks, and were to assume Tem can simply take him out? Then there the fact organ damage means nothing to an undead individual who has wolverine level healing factor. Then there to fact he a telepath who could read tem like an open book and has superior speed/reflexes and to top it all off he wields two swords.......giving him a huge reach advantage, but all I get from you is insults, maybe try refuting a point for onces.

thanos-prime
why would he need to? We seen almost nothing phases him from assortment of attacks, and were to assume Tem can simply take him out? Then there the fact organ damage means nothing to an undead individual who has wolverine level healing factor. Then there to fact he a telepath who could read tem like an open book and has superior speed/reflexes and to top it all off he wields two swords.......giving him a huge reach advantage, but all I get from you is insults, maybe try refuting a point for onces. fight takes place in a dojo they both have the option to use weapons

iceman24567
why would he need to? We seen almost nothing phases him from assortment of attacks, and were to assume Tem can simply take him out? Then there the fact organ damage means nothing to an undead individual who has wolverine level healing factor. Then there to fact he a telepath who could read tem like an open book and has superior speed/reflexes and to top it all off he wields two swords.......giving him a huge reach advantage, but all I get from you is insults, maybe try refuting a point for onces. Because debating with you is almost as bad as debating with Quan many people in this thread would agree i rather ignore you and debate with more civil and open people. Anyway like i said Tem wins with tp off otherwise i think he loses.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by thanos-prime
fight takes place in a dojo they both have the option to use weapons
I dont know what dojo's you have been to, but there not normally weapons lying around. That a misconception. also has Tem ever even used weapons in combat?

thanos-prime
I dont know what dojo's you have been to, but there not normally weapons lying around. That a misconception. also has Tem ever even used weapons in combat? the op specifically stated there were weps and im not sure but he is probably versed in many weapons

wolveirne&sabs
Because debating with you is almost as bad as debating with Quan many people in this thread would agree i rather ignore you and debate with more civil and open people. Anyway like i said Tem wins with tp off otherwise i think he loses.

its very funny iceman how i didnt see any reasnable post from you , you didnt give any reason why he should beat gorgon you didnt give anything and yet you are trying to insult someone who just gave you a solid reason why gorgon will win, if i was the mod i would ban you long time ago for being nothing more then a troll who never debate just insult and cover

iceman24567
Nice obvious sock. thumb up

Battlehammer
Because debating with you is almost as bad as debating with Quan many people in this thread would agree i rather ignore you and debate with more civil and open people. Anyway like i said Tem wins with tp off otherwise i think he loses.
So in other words you have no evidences, you have no way to refute any of my points and are trying to say face by making up a lame excuses wonderful

The people who would agree with you are also consider some of the biggest retards and trolls on the boards nice company u got there.

Yea I am so stubborn right. please name when I been shown to be wrong and not admitt it I love to see it. hell haft the time you think I disagree with the out come when I dont, I tend to debate sides dispite the fact I believe they may loses simply becuase other bring nothing to the table to prove there points or even make real point, much like your self who simply insults all day. debating with u is like debating with a five year old.

Battlehammer
Nice obvious sock. thumb up
u proved his point further and mine. You dont debate you through out insults and pretty much waste everyones time, I dont even understand why your on the boards at all let a lone the amount of time u spend on it doing litterrally nothing but insulting others.

iceman24567
So in other words you have no evidences, you have no way to refute any of my points and are trying to say face by making up a lame excuses wonderful

The people who would agree with you are also consider some of the biggest retards and trolls on the boards nice company u got there.

Yea I am so stubborn right. please name when I been shown to be wrong and not admitt it I love to see it. hell haft the time you think I disagree with the out come when I dont, I tend to debate sides dispite the fact I believe they may loses simply becuase other bring nothing to the table to prove there points or even make real point, much like your self who simply insults all day. debating with u is like debating with a five year old. Thats great put on ignore for good.

Battlehammer
the op specifically stated there were weps and im not sure but he is probably versed in many weapons
oh I must have missed that. He maybe, but ive neer onces seen him uses them, to assume he would when he never does would be out of character would it not?

Battlehammer
Thats great put on ignore for good.
awosome proving my point yet again. You can't come up with a responses so you run away or insult.

nice, any time u want to battlezone I be glad to put u in your places.

thanos-prime
I believe temugin could win he has the strength advantage class 90 striking power so he could do some real damage espically if he uses his chi to increase his striking power if gorgon is faster i doubt it is by much the only real way i can see gorgon winning is by using the stare

iceman24567
I believe temugin could win he has the strength advantage class 90 striking power so he could do some real damage espically if he uses his chi to increase his striking power if gorgon is faster i doubt it is by much the only real way i can see gorgon winning is by using the stare thumb up I agree or tp

thanos-prime
oh I must have missed that. He maybe, but ive neer onces seen him uses them, to assume he would when he never does would be out of character would it not? well i would assume someone who grows up like he did would be versed in many styles of martial arts and many different weapons but he hasn't shown any use in weapons

batosaimsx
They both suck

Battlehammer
I believe temugin could win he has the strength advantage class 90 striking power so he could do some real damage espically if he uses his chi to increase his striking power if gorgon is faster i doubt it is by much the only real way i can see gorgon winning is by using the stare
Gorgon speed feat are quite a bit better then temugin.

Now here the thing if gorgon faster, has telepathy and has the range advantage and the ability to kill serously injure temugin easier then temugin can do to him, how does he win?

why does everyone keep ignoring this. people are far to stuck on strength.

wolveirne&sabs

since when tamugin is class 90? i would love to see that, and you are saying gorgon is not faster then him by much? come on the guy can read minds and know his oponnents next move, he has super human speed and reflex its solid super human he is superior to tomugin in speed reflex and he can counter any hit tomugin will try to inflict, even is the strength departmans tomugin cant hurt someone who is undead and has a healing factor, all points are for gorgon

thanos-prime
Gorgon speed feat are quite a bit better then temugin.

Now here the thing if gorgon faster, has telepathy and has the range advantage and the ability to kill serously injure temugin easier then temugin can do to him, how does he win?

why does everyone keep ignoring this. people are far to stuck on strength. i don't see how he could have the range advantage seeing as how they can both use weps and in theory tem should be able to use his chi in some crazy ways

thanos-prime
Originally posted by wolveirne&sabs
since when tamugin is class 90? i would love to see that, and you are saying gorgon is not faster then him by much? come on the guy can read minds and know his oponnents next move, he has super human speed and reflex its solid super human he is superior to tomugin in speed reflex and he can counter any hit tomugin will try to inflict, even is the strength departmans tomugin cant hurt someone who is undead and has a healing factor, all points are for gorgon i didn't say he was class ninety in strength i said striking power and despite what you may think they are different

Battlehammer
i don't see how he could have the range advantage seeing as how they can both use weps and in theory tem should be able to use his chi in some crazy ways
so temigun who never shown to uses weapons will all of a sudden go aginst his character and uses them? so were just going to ignore cis are we?

he gunna uses some crazy chi thing thats your responses? are you kidding me?

thanos-prime
i don't have a real speed feat but his bio on comicvine lists one don't know if it's a viable source but anyway
http://www.comicvine.com/temugin/29-4260/

thanos-prime
so temigun who never shown to uses weapons will all of a sudden go aginst his character and uses them? so were just going to ignore cis are we?

he gunna uses some crazy chi thing thats your responses? are you kidding me? well im trying to do the best i can with a character who doesn't have many feats and he does have crazy chi control

Battlehammer
thats not a real sources, would u like me to post scans of gorgons speed?

thanos-prime
thats not a real sources, would u like me to post scans of gorgons speed? i know what he has

Battlehammer
well im trying to do the best i can with a character who doesn't have many feats and he does have crazy chi control
gorgon has even less feats and I can easily provide evidences for my cases.

assume he wins becuase he has crazy chi controll is rediculous he never shown anything but amping his strikes.

wolveirne&sabs
listen there is no reason for this fight to go in circles, seriously lets look at the facts, gorgon has a healing factor and undead body which means he can take everything temugin can give him, he is super humanly fast to the point he can cut speedsters with high super human speed, he got super human reflex, he can read his oponnents minds know what he is going to do and react before his oponnent can, basically temugin cant do anything to him so why do people keep debating over nothing? its a fact gorgon will kill him every time

Battlehammer
Gorgon moving to fast for a speedstir to react.

http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/2209/gorgonvssecretwarriors2.th.jpg http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/5881/gorgonvssecretwarriors3.th.jpg

Wolverine easily dodging and reflecting bullets something to a level temugin never shown and also making Elektra individual with meta human raction speed and speed look slow.
http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/9670/gorgonvselektra1.th.jpg http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/456/gorgonvselektra2.th.jpg http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/2303/gorgonvselektra3.th.jpg http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/5315/gorgonvselektra4.th.jpg http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/1527/gorgonvselektra5.th.jpg http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/2227/gorgonvselektra6.th.jpg http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/3789/gorgonvselektra7.th.jpg

thanos-prime
gorgon has even less feats and I can easily provide evidences for my cases.

assume he wins becuase he has crazy chi controll is rediculous he never shown anything but amping his strikes. his chi control was so great he can hurt a photonic being and gorgon does have more feats than tem
http://img242.imageshack.us/my.php?image=temvsll1yu8.jpg
http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/7161/temvsll2br5.jpg
http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/6715/temvsll3ev2.jpg

Battlehammer
his chi control was so great he can hurt a photonic being and gorgon does have more feats than tem
http://img242.imageshack.us/my.php?image=temvsll1yu8.jpg
http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/7161/temvsll2br5.jpg
http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/6715/temvsll3ev2.jpg
actaully he has less apearances the temugin.

again thoses are all physical chi amping. How does that prove he gunna beat gorgon?

iceman24567
He can also teleport via chi amping.

Battlehammer
He can also teleport via chi amping.
in combat lets see some evidences.

thanos-prime
actaully he has less apearances the temugin.

again thoses are all physical chi amping. How does that prove he gunna beat gorgon? i didn't say they weren't physical but that shows how vast his chi manipulating is and just because he has more appearances does not mean he has more feats just about every comic gorgon is in has some awesome feat in it

thanos-prime
through chi amping he should be able to become just as fast as gorgon

iceman24567
through chi amping he should be able to become just as fast as gorgon Or just teleport with Gorgons head in tow end of fight.

thanos-prime
can't tell if this is teleporting but
http://img355.imageshack.us/my.php?image=vstemugin1a5sp.jpg

wolveirne&sabs
Or just teleport with Gorgons head in tow end of fight.

prove he can teleport himself, and it wont help him because gorgon can read his mind and know what he is going to do so when he teleports gorgon will be waiting for him because he knows where temugin will apear

thanos-prime
prove he can teleport himself, and it wont help him because gorgon can read his mind and know what he is going to do so when he teleports gorgon will be waiting for him because he knows where temugin will apear but through teleporting he can gain time to chi amp

iceman24567
can't tell if this is teleporting but
http://img355.imageshack.us/my.php?image=vstemugin1a5sp.jpg No thats pure speed in my opinion.

thanos-prime
No thats pure speed in my opinion. hmm yeah i guess so just bad art anyway there's a speed feat

thanos-prime
here is another
http://img146.imageshack.us/my.php?image=vstemugin1b0ts.jpg

iceman24567
prove he can teleport himself, and it wont help him because gorgon can read his mind and know what he is going to do so when he teleports gorgon will be waiting for him because he knows where temugin will apear Why should i try reading a bloody comic troll.

wolveirne&sabs
Why should i try reading a bloody comic troll.

first of all reported for trolling, second of all that preety much say everything about you.,... why really should you read a comics? because your dumb ass never reads thats why you cant debate

wolveirne&sabs
all you got as a proof of his abilities is his fight against iron man thats it, iron man who doesnt have much fighting skills so its not a surprise he schooled iron man, avoiding lasers from iron man doesnt mean crap against someone who counter machine gun fire with 1 arm

thanos-prime
all you got as a proof of his abilities is his fight against iron man thats it, iron man who doesnt have much fighting skills so its not a surprise he schooled iron man, avoiding lasers from iron man doesnt mean crap against someone who counter machine gun fire with 1 arm so dodging bullets from someone with superior tech isn't as good as dodging it from someone with simple weaponry? and also keep in mind he wasn't even amped

thanos-prime
all you got as a proof of his abilities is his fight against iron man thats it, iron man who doesnt have much fighting skills so its not a surprise he schooled iron man, avoiding lasers from iron man doesnt mean crap against someone who counter machine gun fire with 1 arm and tony was trained by steve rogers so he isn't completely slow in hand to hand combat

Phantom Zone

What the hell how does he have a point? Im not saying he one-shots Gorgon but clearly has the capability to KO Gorgon its not like hes going to struggle to KO Gorgon like Spiderman was struggling to KO Wolverine.

C'mon now don't encourage him. erm

shrugging off blunt force trauma while impressive is not in the same league as say..having all 6 of wolverines claws and 2 of Elektras katanas through your body. (chest and abdomin) And still kicking 4 types of shit out of them..

Not it isn't but that doesnt mean you can take loads of blunt force trauma. Wolverine can get stabbed all day long he takes some serious class 100 punches and hes going down.

thanos-prime
another
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/4/41804/886208-ironmantemugin5_super.jpg

iceman24567
first of all reported for trolling, second of all that preety much say everything about you.,... why really should you read a comics? because your dumb ass never reads thats why you cant debate laughing troll

wolveirne&sabs
so dodging bullets from someone with superior tech isn't as good as dodging it from someone with simple weaponry? and also keep in mind he wasn't even amped

are you really trying to compare a laser shot from iron man which is just a laser shot speed something every x - men going true in the danger roon when they train so you try to compare a laser shot to 5-10 people shooting machine gun at you from different direction and he counter all that with 1 arm and avoid that without any trouble are you really trying to compare that? give me a break

how do you know he wasnt amped? can you prove he wasnt? and even if he was can you prove it gives him greater speed and everything? and still avoiding laser shots is ordenery in marvel hell people like daredevil wolverine do it all day long and look what happened to wolverine and elektra who is daredevil level if not better

-Pr-
guys, keep the personal digs out of it.

iceman24567
Originally posted by -Pr-
guys, keep the personal digs out of it. Does that mean i can't call him a troll even if he's trolling?

thanos-prime
are you really trying to compare a laser shot from iron man which is just a laser shot speed something every x - men going true in the danger roon when they train so you try to compare a laser shot to 5-10 people shooting machine gun at you from different direction and he counter all that with 1 arm and avoid that without any trouble are you really trying to compare that? give me a break

how do you know he wasnt amped? can you prove he wasnt? and even if he was can you prove it gives him greater speed and everything? and still avoiding laser shots is ordenery in marvel hell people like daredevil wolverine do it all day long and look what happened to wolverine and elektra who is daredevil level if not better if it is ordinary then why do you use gorgons speed feats over him? and your using the x-men they train every day to do stuff like that bad example and it obviously does enhance him or it wouldn't be called an amp now would it?

-Pr-
Does that mean i can't call him a troll even if he's trolling?

exactly. you can report him for it if you like, though.

iceman24567
Originally posted by -Pr-
exactly. you can report him for it if you like, though. Ok embarrasment

Phantom Zone
Furthermore look at Gorgons fight with Stonewall in the Secret Warriors. Stonewalls punches were clearly getting Gorgon, does the fact that he took shots from Wolverine and Elektra stop him from getting rocked? Nope.

All it is is some Wolverine wanking. Yeah Gorgon has taken shots from Wolverine now all of a sudden hes the man. Sorry mate but when you can smash Iron Mans armour with your barehands thats not stopping you from getting Koed, hell how many bricks could do that with one shot?

erm erm erm erm

thanos-prime
the main reason i think temugin wins is if he hits him gorgon should be hurt enough for tem to finish him his striking power is to good

Juk3n
Sorry mate but when you can smash Iron Mans armour with your barehands thats not stopping you from getting Koed, hell how many bricks could do that with one shot?

erm erm erm erm

Not many indeed, but thats not a good thing. Who's the strongest brick to hit ironman with a full on blow to the chest, but still leaving the armor intact?
I don't know who it is, but im pretty sure whoever it is has a strength rating well and truly above Temugin.

So, either temugin is stronger than the strongest brick to ever hit ironman that couldnt damage his armor? nope

Or there was some PIS involved.

VanMae
I think you mean Spidey/Firelord. PIS is when people fight stupidly when they are not canonically stupid. There's never PIS involved in a durability/power-showing.

And no, I wouldn't consider Temugin's being able to damage Iron Man's armor to be a Spidey-Firelord situation. He and his father have been able to do it far too consistently for far too long.

Juk3n
I think you mean Spidey/Firelord. PIS is when people fight stupidly when they are not canonically stupid. There's never PIS involved in a durability/power-showing.

And no, I wouldn't consider Temugin's being able to damage Iron Man's armor to be a Spidey-Firelord situation. He and his father have been able to do it far too consistently for far too long.

There are differnt levels of PIS you know. As in a PIS showing for ironmans armor. Ironman has taken shots from Hulk and Thor to name a few, witout breaking his armor...yet a chi-amp from a human is able to??

C'mon dude, they're ironman baddies there's always gonna be some PIS involved in fights together. :/

There's never PIS involved in a durability/power-showing.

Cap knocked out Hulk...power/durability PIS right there.

Phantom Zone
Not many indeed, but thats not a good thing. Who's the strongest brick to hit ironman with a full on blow to the chest, but still leaving the armor intact?
I don't know who it is, but im pretty sure whoever it is has a strength rating well and truly above Temugin.

So, either temugin is stronger than the strongest brick to ever hit ironman that couldnt damage his armor? nope

Or there was some PIS involved.

Serioulsy whats wrong with you today? Its temugins ability to do that, you know? Hes flipped over a tank use martial arts, and hit a being made out of energy using chi. Was all that PIS? facepalm

Juk3n
Serioulsy whats wrong with you today? Its temugins ability to do that, you know? Hes flipped over a tank use martial arts, and hit a being made out of energy using chi. Was all that PIS? facepalm

fair point. feats say he does.

thumb up

i guess for all the genuine brick shots ironmans armor has withstood over his career and not broken, we'll put down to, not being direct blows or somthing...

chicio
first of all the scans you posted doesnt prove anything, avoiding laser shots from iron man is something any street level MA guy could do, hell guys like daredevil wolverine elektra avoiding laser shots and blasts all the time hell even cyclops who is just athlete level at agility and speed, temugin just got out of the way when iron man shot him so its not a speed feat that can be compared to gorgon who was able to block machine gun fire from 5 people with 1 arm now thats a speed feat and reflex, he was able to beat elektra down while avoiding machine gun fire and made her look slow motion thats speed feat ... tomugin doesnt have anything to top that or to suggest he is even near the speed of gorgon

there is a scan of tomugin trying to hit sentry and sentry just grab his leg and throws him miles in the air Lol i would post that scan if it wasnt that stupid kmc rule that new guys cant post liks but the fact tomugin jump to kick him and sentry without even move just stand in his place grab his leg and throws tomugin show you that tomugin doesnt have any special speed he is just a trained human unlike gorgon who got real and serious super human abilities

its so dumb how everybody base this argument by saying temugin was able to crack iron mans armor Lol , first of all namor, hulk, thor ... those bricks that i mentioned couldnt crack his armor with a punch so you are saying that a hit from tomugin >>>> a hit from hulk and thor? if you say so allow me to laugh really hard at you .. this feat was a pure PIS just like captain america beating down hulk , and even if somehow we take it as a serious feat... it doesnt help temugin in any way because gorgon is classes better then him in speed reflex he is too fast for tamugin and gorgon can read his mind and counter any hit from tomugin avoid it and then beat him down like he did to elektra and wolverine

so to conclude that lets see, gorgon can read tomugin mind know all his moves and react before tomugin can do anything because as we saw gorgon got the much better speed feats and agility which means gorgon is by far faster then tomugin and mind reading + being faster = tomugin wont be able to land a single hit on gorgon and gorgon will take him out really fast

chicio
besides that i would also argue that gorgon got the better strength feat then tomugin, as you can see in the scan tomugin was hitting iron man multiple times in the chest until his armor cracked so it took many shots from tomugin to crack iron mans armor we cant tell how much exactly, but gorgon with 1 thrust was able to stub wolverine with a sword and pin him into a concrete wall, the sword was stuck deep in the concrete all the way in to the point wolverine who has inhanced strength couldnt pull it out... it took 2 shield egents to pull it out somehow... thats a better strength feat then to hit multiple times iron mans armor

chicio
i know people here are trying to defend temugin just to show there debating skills but seriously people... place your hand on your heart close your eyes... and tell me you really think that gorgon with a katana wont cut tomugin in half the second the fight starts seriously guys smile

Mshinu
Again, the Gorgon does not start with a weapon, although there are weapons available in the setting. Consider the nearest rack to be 20 feet to the side.

And, there are two rounds, one without TP and one with.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by chicio
first of all the scans you posted doesnt prove anything, avoiding laser shots from iron man is something any street level MA guy could do, hell guys like daredevil wolverine elektra avoiding laser shots and blasts all the time hell even cyclops who is just athlete level at agility and speed, temugin just got out of the way when iron man shot him so its not a speed feat that can be compared to gorgon who was able to block machine gun fire from 5 people with 1 arm now thats a speed feat and reflex, he was able to beat elektra down while avoiding machine gun fire and made her look slow motion thats speed feat ... tomugin doesnt have anything to top that or to suggest he is even near the speed of gorgon

there is a scan of tomugin trying to hit sentry and sentry just grab his leg and throws him miles in the air Lol i would post that scan if it wasnt that stupid kmc rule that new guys cant post liks but the fact tomugin jump to kick him and sentry without even move just stand in his place grab his leg and throws tomugin show you that tomugin doesnt have any special speed he is just a trained human unlike gorgon who got real and serious super human abilities

its so dumb how everybody base this argument by saying temugin was able to crack iron mans armor Lol , first of all namor, hulk, thor ... those bricks that i mentioned couldnt crack his armor with a punch so you are saying that a hit from tomugin >>>> a hit from hulk and thor? if you say so allow me to laugh really hard at you .. this feat was a pure PIS just like captain america beating down hulk , and even if somehow we take it as a serious feat... it doesnt help temugin in any way because gorgon is classes better then him in speed reflex he is too fast for tamugin and gorgon can read his mind and counter any hit from tomugin avoid it and then beat him down like he did to elektra and wolverine

so to conclude that lets see, gorgon can read tomugin mind know all his moves and react before tomugin can do anything because as we saw gorgon got the much better speed feats and agility which means gorgon is by far faster then tomugin and mind reading + being faster = tomugin wont be able to land a single hit on gorgon and gorgon will take him out really fast

SOCK, get out.

chicio
Originally posted by Mshinu
Again, the Gorgon does not start with a weapon, although there are weapons available in the setting. Consider the nearest rack to be 20 feet to the side.

And, there are two rounds, one without TP and one with.

even without the telepathy he is still too fast and strong for temugin, he is still undead and still has an amazing healing factor and amazing damage soak he is too much for temugin

chicio
i cant prove anything because you are right and i got owned, get out.

well if thats the way you feel then big grin

thanos-prime
even without the telepathy he is still too fast and strong for temugin, he is still undead and still has an amazing healing factor and amazing damage soak he is too much for temugin according to you anyone in the marvel U can dodge/reflect bullets so until you provide something not average. Tem is stronger than him a healing factor doesn't matter much if the other guy has the striking force to punch his head clean off

thanos-prime

so to conclude that lets see, gorgon can read tomugin mind know all his moves and react before tomugin can do anything because as we saw gorgon got the much better speed feats and agility which means gorgon is by far faster then tomugin and mind reading + being faster = tomugin wont be able to land a single hit on gorgon and gorgon will take him out really fast wow using sentry to try to prove a point? did you forget the fact that he has superspeed? and it is not pis to crack Im's armor because his father has done it as well and when thor actually tried he did it with ease

chicio
according to you anyone in the marvel U can dodge/reflect bullets so until you provide something not average. Tem is stronger than him a healing factor doesn't matter much if the other guy has the striking force to punch his head clean off

first of all i never sayed anyone can reflect bullets i said most marvel heroes can avoid laser shots and laser shots are not that fast as a bullet speed, and even if we take bullet avoiding feats then still most heroes are avoiding bullets by getting out of the way of the gun and its against a single person , gorgon was able to stand still in the place and counter 5 guys shooting machine guns at him... thats far far more then just avoid bullets

can you prove that temugin can punch his head off? show me feats of temugin punching someones head off .... gorgon is undead has amazing damage soak and has a healing factor together with the fact that he has super human durability i really doubt tomugin is able to take him out with 1 punch, as i said before temugin isnt going to be able to even land a single strike on gorgon because gorgon will take him out way before that, he is just too fast for tamugin... isnt it what most people here use in spider-man favor when they just go and say "spider-man is too fast he wont get hit" right? roll eyes (sarcastic)

thanos-prime
i know people here are trying to defend temugin just to show there debating skills but seriously people... place your hand on your heart close your eyes... and tell me you really think that gorgon with a katana wont cut tomugin in half the second the fight starts seriously guys smile Temugin doesn't need a weapon he easily has the striking power to punch holes in gorgon

chicio
wow using sentry to try to prove a point? did you forget the fact that he has superspeed? and it is not pis to crack Im's armor because his father has done it as well and when thor actually tried he did it with ease

the fact that sentry with his super human speed didnt even need to move or do anything just grab temugin and throw him like a 3 year old kid shows that temugin is just another human without super speed

as i said before do you really say that temugin's strikes >>>> namor, hulk, hercules, thor? laughing laughing laughing

thanos-prime
first of all i never sayed anyone can reflect bullets i said most marvel heroes can avoid laser shots and laser shots are not that fast as a bullet speed, and even if we take bullet avoiding feats then still most heroes are avoiding bullets by getting out of the way of the gun and its against a single person , gorgon was able to stand still in the place and counter 5 guys shooting machine guns at him... thats far far more then just avoid bullets

can you prove that temugin can punch his head off? show me feats of temugin punching someones head off .... gorgon is undead has amazing damage soak and has a healing factor together with the fact that he has super human durability i really doubt tomugin is able to take him out with 1 punch, as i said before temugin isnt going to be able to even land a single strike on gorgon because gorgon will take him out way before that, he is just too fast for tamugin... isnt it what most people here use in spider-man favor when they just go and say "spider-man is too fast he wont get hit" right? roll eyes (sarcastic) i don't have to provide scans of him punching someone's head off when he shows the strength to do so it is within his limits to do it and i have already provided speed scans

chicio
Temugin doesn't need a weapon he easily has the striking power to punch holes in gorgon

prove he can punch holes in someone who has super human durability and a healing factor its like sayingf he can punch a hole in wolverine if wolverine also had super durability to go wityh his healing factor

while i provide facts you provide nothing but speculations over and over again based on 1 PIS feat he did which wont help him in this fight

thanos-prime
the fact that sentry with his super human speed didnt even need to move or do anything just grab temugin and throw him like a 3 year old kid shows that temugin is just another human without super speed

as i said before do you really say that temugin's strikes >>>> namor, hulk, hercules, thor? laughing laughing laughing you don't seem to understand how fast the sentry is
and i didn't say that but i have the feats and there not pis because they have been done by the mandarin on several occasions as well

chicio
i don't have to provide scans of him punching someone's head off when he shows the strength to do so it is within his limits to do it and i have already provided speed scans

speed scans? what speed scans? avoiding laser shots? so if i post cyclops doing the same thing in the danger room will that mean cyclops = temugin in speed and reflex? laughing

thanos-prime
prove he can punch holes in someone who has super human durability and a healing factor its like sayingf he can punch a hole in wolverine if wolverine also had super durability to go wityh his healing factor

while i provide facts you provide nothing but speculations over and over again based on 1 PIS feat he did which wont help him in this fight flipping a tank if he can do this he can punch holes through him
http://h.imagehost.org/view/0382/AoAv2-010ThosTew_22

thanos-prime
speed scans? what speed scans? avoiding laser shots? so if i post cyclops doing the same thing in the danger room will that mean cyclops = temugin in speed and reflex? laughing wow you don't read comics do you? the x-men train every day to be able to do stuff like that

chicio
he was able to flip a tank with chi force it has nothing to do with his striking its like saying storm can flip a tank with her wind abilities then she can punch a hole in gorgon thats dumb

even if you prove me he has super human strike force it still wont help him because you fail to prove he can touch gorgon because i was able to prove gorgon is much faster then him and can take him out easily and toy with him, so basically its striking force vs everything else? how typical it seem most people on those boards thing strength >>>>>>>>>>>> everything else , gorgon will murder him 10/10

chicio
wow you don't read comics do you? the x-men train every day to be able to do stuff like that

what the hell does it have to do with anything? the ability to dodge lasers mean he is fast enough to avoid them so of course he is trained to do that what does it change? the fact cyclops train every day to dodge lasers doesnt give him super human speed or reflex now does it? he is still atletic level at everything so what does it proves? that a human with athletic abilities can do the things temugin did

thanos-prime
he was able to flip a tank with chi force it has nothing to do with his striking its like saying storm can flip a tank with her wind abilities then she can punch a hole in gorgon thats dumb

even if you prove me he has super human strike force it still wont help him because you fail to prove he can touch gorgon because i was able to prove gorgon is much faster then him and can take him out easily and toy with him, so basically its striking force vs everything else? how typical it seem most people on those boards thing strength >>>>>>>>>>>> everything else , gorgon will murder him 10/10 i have already provided speed scans you can't prove he is that much faster and he flipped the tank with his hands

chicio
i have already provided speed scans you can't prove he is that much faster and he flipped the tank with his hands

he is even stating that he fliped that tank with his chi so it will be like any other meta using his energy abilities

again your speed scans arent valid at all because those feats can be done by any street leveler without any trouble unless you post something that tops gorgon speed feats

i dont get it you see that there is no way out you cant prove he is faster then gorgon because he is just isnt so why do you keep arguing a pointless debate for you? just because you cant admit you are wrong? seriously

thanos-prime
what the hell does it have to do with anything? the ability to dodge lasers mean he is fast enough to avoid them so of course he is trained to do that what does it change? the fact cyclops train every day to dodge lasers doesnt give him super human speed or reflex now does it? he is still atletic level at everything so what does it proves? that a human with athletic abilities can do the things temugin did obviously those feats do not require superspeed and i don't see your point so what if they did it that doesn't make him slower than him

thanos-prime
he is even stating that he fliped that tank with his chi so it will be like any other meta using his energy abilities

again your speed scans arent valid at all because those feats can be done by any street leveler without any trouble unless you post something that tops gorgon speed feats

i dont get it you see that there is no way out you cant prove he is faster then gorgon because he is just isnt so why do you keep arguing a pointless debate for you? just because you cant admit you are wrong? seriously he used his chi to amp his physical strength like he has done before how about you post something that is better than them?

chicio
obviously those feats do not require superspeed and i don't see your point so what if they did it that doesn't make him slower than him

that was my point those feats doesnt take super speed so what does that means? that means that the scans you posted show only athletic level of speed so you basically didnt even prove yet that he has any speed feats even over lets say cyclops laughing

Phantom Zone
he used his chi to amp his physical strength like he has done before how about you post something that is better than them?

That guy is a sock and hes basically trolling.

chicio
he used his chi to amp his physical strength like he has done before how about you post something that is better than them?

better then what? him fliping a tank? i never said gorgon has a better striking force, all i said was that gorgon is faster, has better reflex at fighting, can read his mind and know his moves, has a healing factor and damage soak that will allow him to take hits from temugin and basically can murder temugin ... hell he is even stronger in strength then temugin and i think he can rip out his arm with class 2 strength, temugin only has striking force over him which wont help him because gorgon has a katana and will just cut him in half stick out tongue

chicio
That guy is owening me every time i try to state my bullcrap and hes basically trolling.

so i am trolling because you cant debate me ? its not my fault you cant provide a single proof to your BS

chicio
alright have to go now but i will be back later until then i will be glad if you provide some proof otherwise nothing has changed and gorgon wins

chicio
http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/5547/agentsofatlas003pg19.jpg

yep temugin is really fast as lightning eek!

VanMae

Cap knocked out Hulk...power/durability PIS right there.

No, that's a Spidey/Firelord. It's not like Hulk was fighting stupidly for the sake of the plot. Hulk fights stupid because Hulk is stupid. No PIS required. What was required was a jobbing out of Hulk's raw power, called here a Spidey/Firelord, for it to matter that Hulk is a dumbass.

thanos-prime
http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/5547/agentsofatlas003pg19.jpg

yep temugin is really fast as lightning eek! dud you don't seem to understand how fast sentry is

thanos-prime
here is temugins combat speed

iceman24567
It's obvious that Gorgon isn't speedblitzing Tem.

Battlehammer
It's obvious that Gorgon isn't speedblitzing Tem.
no one saying he speed blizt him, were saying he get the first strikes off. which would end the fight. Tem never shown the ability to take such piercing attacks and keep fighting.

People seem to forget that Gorgon can end this easier then Tem can.

TP gorgon wins solidly, with out, it debatable. If gorgon goes right for a sword he could win it, but if not he might loses due to Tem punching power and with out TP he would not know just how powerful

Battlehammer
here is temugins combat speed
whcih is not as impressive as any of the scans I showed. IF at the time had normal human reflex speed.

Warrior18
no one saying he speed blizt him, were saying he get the first strikes off. which would end the fight. Tem never shown the ability to take such piercing attacks and keep fighting.

Interestingly enough in his first appearance Temugin's training was recalled in a flashback montage which included a scene of him using chi to increase his resistance to bladed weapons. Swords were shown to be unable to pierce his flesh. Just saying.

However one of his corrupt disciples was able to stab him in the back, though it should be noted Temugin was caught totally unawares.
Puma also severed his hand, though again I have a feeling Temugin was distracted.

People seem to forget that Gorgon can end this easier then Tem can.

Not necessarily. Temugin could (with his extremely powerful punching power) literally punch a hole in Gorgon's head. Enough for the ko I think.

He could also (considering he is strong enough to wreck Iron Man's armour and flip over a main battle tank) easily tear Gorgon limb from limb.

TP gorgon wins solidly, with out, it debatable. If gorgon goes right for a sword he could win it, but if not he might loses due to Tem punching power and with out TP he would not know just how powerful

I agree Gorgon wins with TP enabled simply because I have not seen anything from Tem to suggest he can resist Gorgon's mind reading.

Without it however I think Temugin would take most. His blunt force trauma resistance is legitimately at brick levels.

Early on he showed the ability to resist blades when concentrating so he may still be able to do so in a fight.

Even so he is still an exceptional fighter so I'm not sure Gorgon armed with a sword will be landing strikes on him left right and centre.
Logan and Elektra were utterly slicing and dicing him when his TP was negated,so I for one am not overly impressed with his innate martial skill. *shrugs*

If Gorgon goes unarmed against Temugin without TP I think he would get severely thrashed to be honest.

If he mostly uses a sword without TP, he will fare much better but still ultimately lose I think.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Warrior18
Interestingly enough in his first appearance Temugin's training was recalled in a flashback montage which included a scene of him using chi to increase his resistance to bladed weapons. Swords were shown to be unable to pierce his flesh. Just saying.

However one of his corrupt disciples was able to stab him in the back, though it should be noted Temugin was caught totally unawares.
Puma also severed his hand, though again I have a feeling Temugin was distracted.

Not necessarily. Temugin could (with his extremely powerful punching power) literally punch a hole in Gorgon's head. Enough for the ko I think.

He could also (considering he is strong enough to wreck Iron Man's armour and flip over a main battle tank) easily tear Gorgon limb from limb.

I agree Gorgon wins with TP enabled simply because I have not seen anything from Tem to suggest he can resist Gorgon's mind reading.

Without it however I think Temugin would take most. His blunt force trauma resistance is legitimately at brick levels.

Early on he showed the ability to resist blades when concentrating so he may still be able to do so in a fight.

Even so he is still an exceptional fighter so I'm not sure Gorgon armed with a sword will be landing strikes on him left right and centre.
Logan and Elektra were utterly slicing and dicing him when his TP was negated,so I for one am not overly impressed with his innate martial skill. *shrugs*

If Gorgon goes unarmed against Temugin without TP I think he would get severely thrashed to be honest.

If he mostly uses a sword without TP, he will fare much better but still ultimately lose I think. Agreed nice breakdown thumb up

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Warrior18

What suggests he can resist TP is that he is a high-level chi manipulator. Of course there is a possibility that he can't do it but looking at some of the things hes done theres a good chance he can. Mantis has shown the ability to do it and some of Tem feats surpass Mantis. Mantis is a esoteric martial artist like Tem.

Raptor22
warrior summed it up nicely. phantom i agree there is a good chance he could block the tp, but until he shows he can i dont think its a viable option in this thread.

Warrior18
What suggests he can resist TP is that he is a high-level chi manipulator. Of course there is a possibility that he can't do it but looking at some of the things hes done theres a good chance he can. Mantis has shown the ability to do it and some of Tem feats surpass Mantis. Mantis is a esoteric martial artist like Tem.

Marvel Boy did something to Temugin's mind and scared the hell out of him. I'm not too clued up on Marvel Boy's powers though.

I agree. I could easily imagine Temugin having some kind of esoteric TP resistance but I'm not really going to give him the benefit of the doubt against a guy who has mind raped a confirmed telepath, until I see him do something erstwhile in that regard.

Aries_04
Originally posted by batosaimsx
They both suck

I would love to hear what loser you support. Probably some spandex wearing f*****.

Battlehammer
So people are to assume that Temugin can block Gorgon telepathy even though he never shown such an ability and Gorgon been able to read Elektra mind easily who has telepathy and Wolverine who shown to have crazy mental defences capable of blocking out many telepath including Emma Frost/

VanMae
Temugin resisted Venus' mind-control. The later Marvel Boy attack was atttributed to surprise, as it had happened after Temugin had stopped fighting.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>