Monsters attack DC and MU

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nicamarvin
SA Mangog with PowerGen(knows how to use it) and PC Validus the ultimate bricks, take on every brick on DC and if they beat them up they move to MU...........can all of the bricks combine of each universes stop this monsters? they have to fight they don't have an option, guys like Thing, Colossus will try to stop them

KingD19
Power Gem already makes Mangog more powerful than people like Colossus/Thing. People like Juggernaut, Gladiator, WWH, would have to go up against them.

Parmaniac
this thread is needless
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t517625.html

the same outcome and I think you already know this

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Parmaniac
this thread is needless
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t517625.html

the same outcome and I think you already know this well I added PC validus, and ALL the bricks of DCU and MU any brick, Magic, Mutant, any....I bet Trion Juggernaut will be the last man stantading then they become good friends and try to conquer the Univers, but get stop by a high end reality warper............ roll eyes (sarcastic)

Parmaniac
Originally posted by nicamarvin
well I added PC validus, and ALL the bricks of DCU and MU any brick, Magic, Mutant, any....I bet Trion Juggernaut will be the last man stantading then they become good friends and try to conquer the Univers, but get stop by a high end reality warper............ roll eyes (sarcastic)

what do you mean by magic brick? Bricks as far as I know a just strong without abilitys in TK, TP, flying, energy projection etc.

examples: Hulk, Juggs, Thing, Colossus, A-Bomb

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Parmaniac
what do you mean by magic brick? Bricks as far as I know a just strong without abilitys in TK, TP, flying, energy projection etc.

examples: Hulk, Juggs, Thing, Colossus, A-Bomb juggernaut is a brick....a magic brick, War Hulk is a brick, a Mutaded celestial tech brick, thanos is also a brick but a very smart and evil one, I think he(no help from his ship) is as far as brick can get, any more versatile and they not bricks...

Parmaniac
Originally posted by nicamarvin
juggernaut is a brick....a magic brick, War Hulk is a brick, a Mutaded celestial tech brick, thanos is also a brick but a very smart and evil one, I think he(no help from his ship) is as far as brick can get, any more versatile and they not bricks...

ok then all go down even Thanos without Tech support (I'm not sure if he would take it even with) I can't think of any brick with "extra powers" that will do the work on SA Mangog + PG

KingD19
Squirrel Girl stomps.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by KingD19
Squirrel Girl stomps.
DUDE..... mad
Squireel Girl>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>chuck Norris>>>>>>>>>>TOAA

KingD19
Yeah, I thought everybody knew that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.