Dante's Peak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

coolmovies
Without warning, day becomes night. Air turns to fire, and solid ground gives way to white-hot, molten terror. Brace yourself for action-packed, earth shaking thrills, and whatever you do... don't look back.

One of Pierce Brosnan best films i loved it big grin

jaden101
I admit to really liking Dante's peak. It was one of those movies that Hollywood seemed to do in pairs for a while...Deep Impact and Armaggedon...Dante's peak and Volcano...I'm sure there was a few others that slip my mind at the moment.

I especially like the acid lake scene.

MildPossession
Argh that lake scene was nasty, poor woman. sad

jaden101
Not half as nasty as the guy in Volcano when he throws the other guy from the back of the subway train and lands in the lava and melts. That was ****in' great.

Myth
I enjoyed this more than Volcano. I also remember going to the town where it was filmed (Silverwood, Idaho I believe) shortly after it was filmed. Btw, there is no actual mountain there.

coolmovies
The start of the film was scary when the lava bomb falls on top of the girls head

steverules_2
Originally posted by coolmovies
The start of the film was scary when the lava bomb falls on top of the girls head

I laughed when that happened

coolmovies
well it was sad

Mindship
The part where Paul died as the bridge went, that look on his face: priceless.

steverules_2
Originally posted by Mindship
The part where Paul died as the bridge went, that look on his face: priceless.

I noticed that they used the boba fett scream for that, when boba fett falls into the sarlacc the scream they used for when Paul dies was used in Star Wars, it's been used other times as well smile

T.M
It's called the Wilhelm scream

Neo_Version 7
Lots of unintentionally funny scenes in this movie. Although it dragged on for way too long, it was entertaining for what it was.

darthmaul1
I liked this movie it was way better than volcano, I saw volcano in the theater and laughed so hard when that guy jumped into the lava from the train and threw the guy once he was up to his waist from melting very funny.

Neo_Version 7
As long as there is lava, epic amounts of WIN are not too far away.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by coolmovies
Without warning, day becomes night. Air turns to fire, and solid ground gives way to white-hot, molten terror. Brace yourself for action-packed, earth shaking thrills, and whatever you do... don't look back.

One of Pierce Brosnan best films i loved it big grin

the only thing I find watchable about that movie is Linda Hamilton is in it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.