Final Form Level 99 Sora, Starkiller and 10 shadow guards vs Kratos and his old army

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hewhoknowsall
Kratos from end of GoW2, no blade of olympus

XanatosForever
Does Kratos's army even have feats?

KingD19
Sora and Starkiller takes this.

Burning thought
HIs old army is just a load of spartans is it not?

KingD19
Yeah. No powers, just loads of determination and excellent combat skills.

EvilAngel
Sora wins.

Alone.

NemeBro
Starkiller solos the thread.

EvilAngel
At any rate it's ridiculous overkill against team 2.

Demonic Phoenix
Spite.

Quincy
ROXAS

iChaos
Originally posted by NemeBro
Starkiller solos the thread.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by KingD19
Yeah. No powers, just loads of determination and excellent combat skills.

Even excellent combat skills is questionable, seeing how they had their asses handed to them by Barbarians.

An acquaintance of mine and I think that these 'Spartans' didn't do justice to the real Spartans.

NemeBro
Considering the Barbarians also outnumbered them by the thousands...

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Even excellent combat skills is questionable, seeing how they had their asses handed to them by Barbarians.

An acquaintance of mine and I think that these 'Spartans' didn't do justice to the real Spartans.

Real Spartans weren't as badass as pop culture make them out to be anyway.

iChaos

And since when did that stop Spartans?

Demonic Phoenix

Their forces were arguably relatively close. Both had thousands, according to what Gaia says.

All we know is that it was a massacre in the Barbarians' favour, something that would never had occurred had it been the real Spartans during their peak.

Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Real Spartans weren't as badass as pop culture make them out to be anyway.

300 is just a fancy tale. That's really the only pop culture depiction that I'm familiar with. I'm pretty sure the Spartan training wasn't as over-the-top as Frank Miller depicted.

Real Spartans were feared, that's a fact. Each Spartan, during Sparta's peak, was said to be equal to several men from the other Greek City States. The Barbarians descending upon them mercilessly probably means that the Barbarians were brave and stupid, or that these Spartans were not feared.

Hewhoknowsall
Remember that this army numbers in the thousands, and Kratos is in too, but he has his powers.

Demonic Phoenix
It's still spite. Starkiller would very easily take care of the Spartans if he has access to his force powers. Sora would be enough for Kratos. That's like a best case scenario for Team 2.

EvilAngel
Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall
Remember that this army numbers in the thousands, and Kratos is in too, but he has his powers.

It's in the thosands true. But Normal Sora has feats of killing a thousand heartless, in his normal form. His final form is the most powerful one of all.

So some grubby human warriors? easy =\

NemeBro
Their forces were arguably relatively close. Both had thousands, according to what Gaia says.

All we know is that it was a massacre in the Barbarians' favour, something that would never had occurred had it been the real Spartans during their peak.

300 is just a fancy tale. That's really the only pop culture depiction that I'm familiar with. I'm pretty sure the Spartan training wasn't as over-the-top as Frank Miller depicted.

Real Spartans were feared, that's a fact. Each Spartan, during Sparta's peak, was said to be equal to several men from the other Greek City States. The Barbarians descending upon them mercilessly probably means that the Barbarians were brave and stupid, or that these Spartans were not feared. No they weren't. Whent the word "outnumbered" is used to describe the situation, they are not relatively close.

Due to being outnumbered. And get off of Sparta's Phalanx spears. They are not these demigodlike invincible warriors you seem to think they are.

Nowhere near.

But they were not invincible. Barbarians are not by default stupid, in fact, what made one a barbarian by Greece's standards were things such as drinking milk at dinner and exercising clothed. Who is to say these Barbarians were not very skilled as well?

Demonic Phoenix
No they weren't. Whent the word "outnumbered" is used to describe the situation, they are not relatively close.

When was the word "outnumbered" used?

Due to being outnumbered. And get off of Sparta's Phalanx spears. They are not these demigodlike invincible warriors you seem to think they are.

You do love to assume too much.
They also aren't these untrained infants running around on the field you seem to think they are. SEE WUT I DID THERE???

The Spartan phalanx was noted to be better than that of the others, mainly due to their training. Granted, it was not without weaknesses, but it was effective.

Those Spartans rode into battle, did they step down from their horses and somehow form a phalanx while the Barbarians looked on?

Nowhere near.

Much appreciated, I was ignorant to that fact no expression.

But they were not invincible. Barbarians are not by default stupid, in fact, what made one a barbarian by Greece's standards were things such as drinking milk at dinner and exercising clothed. Who is to say these Barbarians were not very skilled as well?

"Barbarian" was used by the Greeks to refer to anyone who wasn't Greek, not just those who drank milk at dinner or those that were not naked at the Gymnasium.
"Barbarian" was also used as a derogatory term for members of the other Greek City States as well as someone who did not speak Greek properly.

It's perfectly possible that these particular "Barbarians" (first definition) were stupid, or rather ignorant. Which further means that the GoW Spartans were not yet feared for their combat ability, and prowess in battle (war).

~ These Spartans were "downplayed", if not in terms of combat, then in behaviour...Kratos leading a cavalry without a shield and spear, lol wut?

EvilAngel
Lol, looks like you're arguing for the sake of arguing ;p

We all agree team 1 stomps hard right? ;p

Demonic Phoenix
We can't help it, it's like a past-time here.

EvilAngel
So...... What came first the chicken or the egg? =)

Demonic Phoenix
The cock is more important ermmha

EDIT (Answer): There is no end or beginning to a circle. They both need the other for their existence

EvilAngel
The cock is more important ermmha

EDIT (Answer): There is no end or beginning to a circle. They both need the other for their existence

Wrong!

Chicken came first, but not as we know them today. Thanks for playing! *plays cheesey gameshow music*

Demonic Phoenix
I was on a game show?

EvilAngel
Er, sure! why not =)

I's bored =( Think i'm going to find something to watch =\

Demonic Phoenix
What's the name of the game show?

SpadeKing
what chance does kratos stand here?

EvilAngel
None at all

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by EvilAngel
None at all

So you made this thread to spite Kratos fans stick out tongue?

NemeBro
So you made this thread to spite Kratos fans stick out tongue? ...She didn't make this thread. no expression

EvilAngel
...She didn't make this thread. no expression

What he said.

If i wanted to Spite Kratos fans, i would make a God Kratos vs Kain (all powers) thread and laugh at you as you attempt to debate BT no expression

Demonic Phoenix
...She didn't make this thread. no expression
OH SHI-,

I thought this was the "Kratos takes on Organization XIII" and she had said that Kratos stands no chance >__>.

EvilAngel
OH SHI-,

I thought this was the "Kratos takes on Organization XIII" and she had said that Kratos stands no chance >__>.

No i made that thread to gauge exactly how far up Kratos's arse some people are.

Demonic Phoenix
No i made that thread to gauge exactly how far up Kratos's arse some people are.

I didn't state that to argue whether Kratos stood a chance or not, I stated it to show that I made a mistake.

EvilAngel
I didn't state that to argue whether Kratos stood a chance or not, I stated it to show that I made a mistake.

I know, but i'm bored so i feel like responding even when it's not neccessary =P

NemeBro
Shut up EA. estahuh

EvilAngel
Shut up EA. estahuh

Okay, if i don't i'll have to talk to you. No one could want that ^^

NemeBro
Okay, if i don't i'll have to talk to you. No one could want that ^^ Now that was just mean. sad

And apparently true, since you are not on MSN. cry

Demonic Phoenix
Telling her to shut up was mean sly

NemeBro
Stfu Phoenix.

Demonic Phoenix
Now that was just mean. sad

&

Up yours, 'bro.

EvilAngel
I went to bed ;p Got to go to work now, i'm just checking to see if anyone wrote anything interesting.

See you later guys ;p

Demonic Phoenix
About the only thing interesting in this thread was my mistake no expression, which wasn't very interesting.

EvilAngel
I'm in this thread. I'm interesting =)

NemeBro
Not as interesting as my bewbz.

Nephthys
Pffft, Bewbs aren't interesting. *Gays it up*

NemeBro
I'm a male sir.

So you can "gay it up" with my bewbz. estahuh

EvilAngel
Not as interesting as my bewbz.

Which i'm sure aren't as interesting as mine =P

Phanteros
All this talk about boobs but no proof of it.

Demonic Phoenix
Pics, na0.

Which i'm sure aren't as interesting as mine =P

No wai!

Phanteros
Pics or STFU.

KingD19
http://media.ebaumsworld.com/picture/amarie092/Bewbs.png

NemeBro
Which i'm sure aren't as interesting as mine =P Pft, I doubt it.

Pics?

I'll post some if she does. estahuh

EvilAngel
Well if they aren't i won't waste your time ;p

But seriously, no no expression

NemeBro
Sorry guys, I guess you won't get to see my rockin' body either. 131

EvilAngel
We'll find a way to go on =)

Demonic Phoenix
Sorry guys, I guess you won't get to see my rockin' body either. 131

It's alright, we've seen enough rockin' flabs on TV shows 313.

Well if they aren't i won't waste your time ;p

But seriously, no no expression

Hey now, I believe they are, so you're not wasting my time stick out tongue.

NemeBro
It's alright, we've seen enough rockin' flabs on TV shows 313.

Hey now, I believe they are, so you're not wasting my time stick out tongue. What are you implying sir? estahuh

A challenge is never a waste of time for me. 131

EvilAngel
Hahah, oh really? well that's always good to know ;p

KingD19
What are you implying sir? estahuh

I'm pretty sure he's implying you're flabby. roll eyes (sarcastic)

NemeBro
Shut up KingD.

I is t3h hawtness. estahuh

KingD19
So flabs+man bewbz = t3h hawtness?

NemeBro
So flabs+man bewbz = t3h hawtness? Yes it does my simple-minded ward.

KingD19
That was more of a statement with a question mark on it than an actual question. And how am I your ward?

NemeBro
That was more of a statement with a question mark on it no expression

I think you meant it was sarcasm. erm

Phanteros
Flaps=Fail. Boobs(woman)=Win.

Demonic Phoenix
What are you implying sir? estahuh

That you've been on TV 131

So flabs+man bewbz = t3h hawtness?

That is the new hawtness in town ermmha.

NemeBro
That you've been on TV 131 Truf.

Demonic Phoenix
Hahah, oh really? well that's always good to know ;p

Was that in reply to my comment about your bewbs, or to Neme?

Truf.

The Biggest Loser 131?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.