Prince of Orphans vs Gorgon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Which fighter wins?

dmills
Prince of Orphans utterly destroys Gorgon.

Konton
Prep, you need to look into what a character can do before posting a thread like this.

PoO (ha, poo) goes to gass form and takes Gorgon apart from the inside. There isn't a thing Gorgon can do here.

Spite.

dmills
Originally posted by Konton
Prep, you need to look into what a character can do before posting a thread like this.

PoO (ha, poo) goes to gass form and takes Gorgon apart from the inside. There isn't a thing Gorgon can do here.

Spite. I was going to call spite but I figured what the hell...

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Konton

Spite.

I know what POO can do. I haven't been reading the later trades of IF, though. Couldn't Gorgon win via the stare, though?

dmills
Originally posted by Prep-Man
I know what POO can do. I haven't been reading the later trades of IF, though. Couldn't Gorgon win via the stare, though?

I highly doubt it.

Konton
Originally posted by dmills
I highly doubt it.

Prep-Man
why is that? If POO is in human form, which he is at times, Gorgon could pull it off. It's when he's in mist form is questionable.

Aries_04
I tend to think POO powers are kind of cheap. So I lean towards Gorgon.

Tha C-Master
How much do they cost?

D_Dude1210
POO will always win!

FEAR THE POWER OF POO!

Bentley
Prince of Orphans for the utter stomp

Parmaniac
http://www.shelikescute.com/shop/images/so_poo.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.