namor vs captain britian

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chicio
who wins

Wei Phoenix
Brian.

chicio
brian fury?

Wei Phoenix
Braddock.

Lord Feron
Cap wins, his stats are better across the board and imo comparative experience and fighting ability.

Survivor19
Namor has more experience, IMO
But Brian, being magic, wins this.

dmills
CB

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Survivor19
Namor has more experience, IMO
But Brian, being magic, wins this.

Magic has nothing to do with this unless Namor has some specific weakness to anything magical.

vansonbee
Namor

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by vansonbee
Namor

Oh you must explain how my friend.

Survivor19
Yes it does. )

Wei Phoenix
Yes it does. )

Does Namor have some huge weakness to magic?

Survivor19
It is not Namor who has weakness to magic, it is Brian who is hard to be put down by mundane means.

Wei Phoenix
It is not Namor who has weakness to magic, it is Brian who is hard to be put down by mundane means.

What do you mean? He can be physically KO'd and died from a Skrull missile. I'll admit Brian is more durable and he wins, but not because his powers derive from magic.

Survivor19
So, how many times was he KOed since his resurrection? )))
Well, if we go nitpicking, current brian almost lacks brick feats...

Wei Phoenix
So, how many times was he KOed since his resurrection? )))
Well, if we go nitpicking, current brian almost lacks brick feats...

Brian lacks brick feats? The entire team of Excalibur couldn't put him down and they wanted to kill him. This was before his upgrade.

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq2/Wei-Phoenix/BriansdurabilityBetsysanger.jpg

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq2/Wei-Phoenix/Briangetswhooped.jpg

redhotrash
Just because Namor doesnt have a weakness to magic doesnt mean he DOES have a resistance. Superman may not be especially weak against magic either, he just isnt anymore resistant than anyone else, so it seems like a weakness.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by redhotrash
Just because Namor doesnt have a weakness to magic doesnt mean he DOES have a resistance. Superman may not be especially weak against magic either, he just isnt anymore resistant than anyone else, so it seems like a weakness.

What I'm saying is that he's not weak against it but he's not going to be super resistant to it. The source of Brian's power doesn't change anything in this fight. He wins because of his feats and the physical stats the power gives him.

Survivor19
What upgrade, man?
Way i see it, strictly speaking, we can't use pre-resurrection Brian feats to post-resurrection Brian. IIRC, most of things he had done in MI-13 were magic-related...

jalek moye
what did he do magic related?

Survivor19
-Defeated magic-powered Scrull
-gone to another dimension throuh viewing portal
-defeated Lilith, IIRC followed her teleportation too
-saw and destroyed spell, masking some vampires
That kind of things...

Wei Phoenix
That kind of things...

He could do those things before his upgrade, hell being able to see through spells and illusions was always one of his powers. Beating a magic powered character doesn't mean you're using your magic or anything like that.

Wei Phoenix
That kind of things...

Still wondering how any of this indicates that Brian's all super magical now. He's been doing things like this before his upgrade.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.