Killer Croc vs The Lizard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Safire
Personally I think Old Lizzie would win.. Since he does have Strength and Speed on his side.
Conners would kick the crap outta croc!

What do you guys think of it?

VENOMfan
lizard definetly

Wynndar
croc is an embarassement to reptiles everywhere.....go lizard!

norrin radd
Lizard

kal-el
Lissssard would kick crocssssss asssss! Can't lizard telepathically control other reptiles within a certain radius.He could just control croc to beat himself up. 'STOP - HITTING - YOURSELF!'

DarkCrawler

DarkCrawler
Lizard also has limitations, he is vunerable to cold, fears fire, and he has two identities struggling for control...
Croc, I believe is more intelligent then Lizard in his lizard form..and Croc has also gave Bane(Class 80) severe beating, fought Batman many times, and beated Azrael... Not only can Killer Croc take a lot of damage, he recovers from it exceptionally well too...
But, Lizard is clearly stronger than Croc, being class 10 and everything...
They are probably about as tough...
I dont know. I voted for Croc. But thats my opinion.

But, I believe that a man who can do this to Batman is quite scary opponent.
http://www.geocities.com/area51/shadowlands/4733/Killercrocpage_graphics/croc_squeez.jpg

kal-el
yeah I remember now, croc is just a mutated man with rough, crocadile like skin. But IMO lizard is too powerful.He lifts 12 tonnes, has bullet proof hide and of course rapid healing. I didn't know bane was class 80 strength.I thought he was just a big guy on steroids.they must be awesome steroids!!

Wynndar
bane class 80 strength?....do DC characters have the same strength classification as marvel....cuz i hop ur not trying to say bane can lift 80 tons...

kal-el
exactly, I'm not sure if he meant 80 tonnes or what. coz as far as I know he can't

VENOMfan
cant be the same class measureing. cuase Bane is just enhanced human. maybe TOPS 8 ton range.

kal-el
exactly, prob not even 8 tonnes thought to be honest. I'll check it out.

Wynndar
Bane is not impressive....i would kick his ass too...he cant lift 80 tons

Wynndar
smile

Jason420
lizard would rip out his heart and eat it in front of him before he hit the ground lizard is my 2 fav villian

DarkCrawler
Oh right...confused Bane to Rhino...sorry...

kal-el
Ahh.I see.Rhino would kick lizards arse for sure.runs 100mph and lifts 80tonnes.thats some charge!

VENOMfan
Yeah and recently Rhino had a intelegence increase, he was even smarter than Peter. but he lost his friends and only girlfried so he had the operation reversed.....and he ask
"make me a little dumber than before....just to be sure"

LeAtHerRFace
Killer Croc

kal-el
LOL, that was some funny shit(tangled web of spidey wasnt it?). Rhino defeated spidey and spidey was made a mockery of in the newspaper for losing to such a dumbass.Petersadwathcin rhino intelligently knock over the wall peter's standing on): 'hey that's pretty................................smart?!?'. Then he falls into a shit load of rubble, and Rhino steals what he was trying to steal successfully.

Ironman 66
croc sucks lizard would win

Mane
Connors would kill him...KC is strong, but he is no where near as fast, smart, agile, strong, and hard-to-kill as the Lizard.

Ironman 66
could the lizard controll him croc is a lizard

DarkCrawler
For god's sake, Croc isn't a lizard!

Linkalicious
Killer Croc is a freaking Beast. Look at the size of him....he'd rip the Lizard apart.

§nakehead
yeap I have that comic

Mane
of course you say that because no matter how much proof i give you you still think the Lizard is a weakling wink

Linkalicious
nah, i think the Lizard kicks ass. Actually I hate killer croc and DC comics in general....

I just really liked that picture. embarrasment

Ironman 66
i also hate dc all the characters suck

Mane
DC has some awesome characters

Batman
Green Lantern
The Flash
Martain Manhunter
Green Arrow

all goodies...

joesha28
They look almost the same in different universe. Both bloodthristy and having a go at each other. Your say.....

EvilCap America
Croc is a human with a skin condiation o think Hush was the only time he was freaky and mutatesd

The Lizard is extremely tough super strong and can keep up with Spiderman to an extent

Crocs out of his league hes only street level

long pig
Not the same at all, Croc has been beaten by normal level humans without weapons.

DarkCrawler
Lizard is actually stronger then Spider-Man.

radioboy121
Croc has been beaten by the likes of Bane (just metahuman strength) and Harley Quinn. Lizard is stronger than spiderman and he's also pretty fast and agile. I can't see Croc winning, especially for one who relies too much on his strength and ferocity (what little that means to Lizard).

who?-kid
Lizard is not only stronger than SM (or was stronger), but also at least as fast.

Killer Croc has NO chance.

GGgrievous725
lizard is fighting the giant brute croc both incredibly strong fighters who will win

The MISTER
Isn't the Lizard a LOT stronger?

Arahan
I thought the same. Lizard should be class 15. And he can control reptiles. may be he can control crock too and make him his slave.

The MISTER
Originally posted by Arahan
I thought the same. Lizard should be class 15. And he can control reptiles. may be he can control crock too and make him his slave. Good point! smokin'

Zod4Life
Two reptiles battling it out in the sewers.Who wins?

This is not a prep fight.

colossus17
not again.......this has been done 10000000 use the ****en search function........why cant people understand that killer cock......i mean croc is only a human with a skin disorder.while lizard is a class 20 creature with durability and agility......greater then spideys.....

Arahan
oh man we had this fight. next time use the search bar.

Lizard would win. He is more powerful. And i think Lizard has some control over reptiles.

Cosmic Cube
Croc dies.

DarkCrawler
But Croc is not reptile!

Zod4Life
Didn't know that.

willRules
Still Lizard takes it. please use the search feature next time. smile

Arahan
didnt know that croc was just an ugly human. Lizard would kick his ass.

Safiru
Personally.. I think Conners would win.. hands down.
Actually I'm pretty sure The Lizard's tail would win as well...
Poor Croc..

thesilverspider
the lizard wins easily

Warmonger
Lizard kills him.

wolverine8888
yup

King_Mungi
The gecko from Geico rules them all

Ultimate Hulk43
The Lizard.

Wolverine2006
I always really wanted to see this fight, both are in their most animalistic forms. This is the Killer Croc from the Batman HUSH series...I think that is his most animalistic form.

Wolverine2006
Killer Croc:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killer_Croc

The Lizard:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lizard_%28comics%29

Blade Cutter
Lizard wins.

Wolverine2006
Heres The Lizard's profile on Marvel.com

http://marvel.com/universe/Lizard

There isnt a Killer Croc profile at DC's site

Inhuman
Lizard wins.

Croc is a few times stronger than bats,
Lizard is stronger than spidey(old), and almost as fast.

Blade Cutter
The Lizard could just control Croc and have him kill himself.

Wolverine2006
Ya I overlooked that

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Blade Cutter
The Lizard could just control Croc and have him kill himself. That would be funny to watch.

Sixth_Winged
Croc......loses.

Grimm22
Lizard wins although I like Croc better erm

JohnnyDo3
Lizard wins

FunkMaster Flex
Lizzy

brainchild81
Lizard

Redatom65
althugh i agree

croc is human with the disease right?

i don no

lizard 7.8/10

Whittdawg92
Lizard eats croc.

Ext@nt
who takes it?

badabing
I believe this has been done. The Lizard takes it.

Metalmanx
The Lizard.

Kid Kurdy
The lizard very easily.

Inhuman
lizard tears killer croc apart

H. S. 6
Isn't Killer Croc basically a dumbed down version of the Lizard?

JOE NUNEZ
Originally posted by H. S. 6
Isn't Killer Croc basically a dumbed down version of the Lizard? Yeap, and weaker too.

Ultraman Baltan
Lizard 10/10.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
Yeap, and weaker too.

That's what I meant by "dumbed down."

All around weaker than Lizard.

Tassadar
Lizard.

Tassadar
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t292525.html

Found the first KC versus Lizard thread!

Badabing-Saver
dunno any of them

LordFear
Croc gets watered down by writers. The only recent real depiction of his viciousness and talents was with Jim Lee. nOW that version can whip Connor's ass

SevenShackles
batman foe VS spiderman foe.
Bloodlust on.

who would win this one? thoughts?

Loot
Lizard

Deathstroke
The Lizard

SevenShackles
awesome. i thought the lizard would own his butt

Madvillain
lizard

Faceman
Lizard.

guy222
Originally posted by SevenShackles
batman foe VS spiderman foe.
Bloodlust on.

who would win this one? thoughts?

lizard

Tyranno-Chris
Lizard. he is too awesome to get defeated

LordFear
Croc, the version drawn up by Jim Lee would eat Doc Connors up

SevenShackles
Originally posted by LordFear
i dont think iv seen that version, got a pic?

Black Adam

LOL no.

Muck101
if that croc you speak of is the one from the Arkham Assylum series, then hell yes, connors goes down.

LordFear
Originally posted by Black Adam
LOL no.

yes the hell he would. Lee revamped Croc to make him the true bad ass he was meant to be. Not some filler villain for Bats whenever a writer wants to switch things up.

Rewmac
Lizard

Deathstroke
I think Lizard would win but Killer Croc was one of my favorite villains from the Batman cartoon in the 90s.

Scoobless
Lizard can control other lizards ... wouldn't Croc fall under that control?

Deathstroke
I don't think Killer Croc is an actual lizard. I always thought Croc was just a guy born with a skin condition.

Endless Mike
What about Killer Croc 1 Million?

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/kc1m.jpg

Tyranno-Chris
The lizard has controlled crocs before. Croc goes down!

Tyranno-Chris
And no matter what croc does to him, the lizard has a regenerative ability.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Scoobless
Lizard can control other lizards ... wouldn't Croc fall under that control?

What's the mechanism for that control?

Tyranno-Chris
what do ya mean?

Symmetric Chaos
Well if it's something like pheremones then Croc would be able to resist the control just like normal people do every day.

If it's TP he's doomed.

Black Adam
yes the hell he would. Lee revamped Croc to make him the true bad ass he was meant to be. Not some filler villain for Bats whenever a writer wants to switch things up.

so he gave him nice redesign. So what?

if he can still get out muscled by Dent with a beer bottle then he really is nothing compared to the Lizard.

starking
I like Croc, but the Lizard takes it.

Gorbag

Jim Lee version of Croc is really awesome great. I will bring some scans later. However, I think Lizard would pwn Croc... Connors just more powerful.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Well if it's something like pheremones then Croc would be able to resist the control just like normal people do every day.

If it's TP he's doomed.

I think it is TP ... but it's never been stated as either ... due to the quasi-scientific background of the character they would probably say it was a pheromone thing.

Even without mind control I think Lizard would kill him.

JFK2.0
Both are offered $10 million to the first one that rips off the others head and eats it!!! Who get's to eat

Inhuman
Lizard 10/10

grey fox
Lizard tears Croc into pieces.

iceman24567
Croc has my bet.

grey fox
Originally posted by iceman24567
Croc has my bet.

laughing

iceman24567
Originally posted by grey fox
laughing Why is that so funny? Croc is strong enough to pick up a car fast and agile enough to knock out Batman and he is a pretty good wrestler what abilities does The Lizard have that put him over Croc?

Inhuman
Why is that so funny? Croc is strong enough to pick up a car fast and agile enough to knock out Batman and he is a pretty good wrestler what abilities does The Lizard have that put him over Croc?

When Connors is transformed into the Lizard, his strength is increased to superhuman levels. Likewise, his speed, agility, and reflexes are also raised to a level equivalent to that of Spider-Man. He can also scale walls using a combination of the sharp claws on his hands and feet and micro-scales that create molecular friction. He is highly resistant to injury due to his thick scaly hide, allowing him to resist punctures and lacerations from ordinary weapons and low-caliber guns. In addition, the Lizard has enhanced healing abilities which allow him to quickly recover from grievous wounds including regenerating lost limbs. He also has a powerful tail which he can whip at high speeds. The Lizard has razor-sharp teeth set in muscular jaws that can deal a lethal bite.

Madvillain
Been done, and the Lizard destroys him.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Inhuman
When Connors is transformed into the Lizard, his strength is increased to superhuman levels. Likewise, his speed, agility, and reflexes are also raised to a level equivalent to that of Spider-Man. He can also scale walls using a combination of the sharp claws on his hands and feet and micro-scales that create molecular friction. He is highly resistant to injury due to his thick scaly hide, allowing him to resist punctures and lacerations from ordinary weapons and low-caliber guns. In addition, the Lizard has enhanced healing abilities which allow him to quickly recover from grievous wounds including regenerating lost limbs. He also has a powerful tail which he can whip at high speeds. The Lizard has razor-sharp teeth set in muscular jaws that can deal a lethal bite. You do know Croc can do just about all of that right plus he is a good wrestler not just a crazy ass giant lizard i put his actually fighting skills in play when it comes down to this fight.

Inhuman
You do know Croc can do just about all of that right plus he is a good wrestler you fail to answer my question.

Croc's max @ best is 1-2 tons. Nothing more than that. Lizard is @ 10+ tons.
Lizard would literally rip croc in half.

iceman24567
Croc's max @ best is 1-2 tons. Nothing more than that. Lizard is @ 10+ tons.
Lizard would literally rip croc in half. Didn't the Lizard get beat by Blade with pure hand to hand? Blade is at best 1 tons i don't know Crocs max but it is above Blades 1 ton i never seen Blade bench a car ever im just sayong with Crocs fighting abilities hes not going down easily just because The Lizard is stronger thats all.

Inhuman
Havent seen that blade fight.
But baring pis (lizard fighting like a jackass) he would win easy.
Also batman's blows hurt croc as well and hes not even a 1 tonner.
Both fight to their max potential, conner wins.

iceman24567
Havent seen that blade fight.
But baring pis (lizard fighting like a jackass) he would win easy.
Also batman's blows hurt croc as well and hes not even a 1 tonner.
Both fight to their max potential, conner wins. Batman is one of the best martial artists in the Dc universe not a bad showing getting koed by him even kalibak got hit by Bruce with a couple shots and staggered and hes durable enough to go toe to toe with Superman for a round or two. Me being laughed at for having plausible reasoning for my choice is just messed up Hero Chat attitude. sad

Inhuman
Batman is one of the best martial artists in the Dc universe not a bad showing getting koed by him even kalibak got hit by Bruce with a couple shots and staggered and hes durable enough to go toe to toe with Superman for a round or two.

Cool, I understand your point.

Dont let that bother you, alot of peeps like to mess around here smile

Darth Martin
Killer Croc is a Batman Rogue. Lizard is a Spiderman Rogue. erm

Not saying Spiderman>Batman(but he does in a straight-up slugfest). Same applies here.

JediSamuraiMRB
Doc Connors easily

namorsubby
pretty much every croc except hush virus get demolished and quick

btw,couldn't the lizard control croc's mind anyway?

SuperLuigi
battle it out in croc's lair in gotham.

gobstakid777
Lizard curbstomps

SuperLuigi
how is it a stomp when croc has superstrength and a healing factor

gobstakid777
Originally posted by SuperLuigi
how is it a stomp when croc has superstrength and a healing factor
confused

SuperLuigi
not to mention superhuman speed and agility and the height advantage

gobstakid777
not to mention superhuman speed and agility and the height advantage
confused no

thanos-prime
lizard is his superior in every category

SuperLuigi
yes

what does the dr. have compared to croc

thanos-prime
yes

what does the dr. have compared to croc superior strenght,speed,reflexes,enhanced scenes,can control reptilians etc etc im pretty sure recent lizard has the docs intellect

gobstakid777
yes

what does the dr. have compared to croc

http://www.fohguild.org/forums/attachments/screenshots/104431d1237738421-funny-strange-random-pics-dumbass.jpg

geshien
Lizard, easy.

The Pict
This would be a decent, vicious fight IMO. Gotta go with Lizard ftw.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by The Pict
This would be a decent, vicious fight IMO. Gotta go with Lizard ftw.

Decent fight? Not at all. Croc woulf beg for mercy after 30 seconds.

Let's compare:

Croc fight a dude who can lift 1 tons. A human. And he gets his ass kicked. He's strong, a couple of tons lifter.

Lizard hang with Spider-Man, a guy who can lift more then 10 tons, and have all his spider's ability. Lizard can fight him.

Both are similar, but Lizard is like 4 times stronger, probably faster too. And without a doubt at least as vicious and as ruthless. The only thing Croc could do to win... is to call Spider-Man. Other than that, it ends in an ass-whoop.

PRAYERRUN
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Decent fight? Not at all. Croc woulf beg for mercy after 30 seconds.

Let's compare:

Croc fight a dude who can lift 1 tons. A human. And he gets his ass kicked. He's strong, a couple of tons lifter.

Lizard hang with Spider-Man, a guy who can lift more then 10 tons, and have all his spider's ability. Lizard can fight him.

Both are similar, but Lizard is like 4 times stronger, probably faster too. And without a doubt at least as vicious and as ruthless. The only thing Croc could do to win... is to call Spider-Man. Other than that, it ends in an ass-whoop. laughing out loud laughing

The Nuul
Originally posted by gobstakid777
Lizard curbstomps

Creshosk
Thought I'd posted this.
mariofacepalm
"Damn it, Luigi."

cloud102
Killer Croc can't beat anyone. He's useless.

Eternal Idol
The Lizard kicks the shit out of Croc every time.

chomperx9
killer croc is more dangerous but connors is a hell alot smarter.

who wins ?

iceman24567
Wrong section and has been done before. PS Croc isn't more dangerous erm

inimalist
lizard 10/10

Bouboumaster
Spite

vansonbee
Originally posted by chomperx9
killer croc is more dangerous but connors is a hell alot smarter.

who wins ? lolz

Lizard take all 10/10.

Croc brute force < Lizard, Croc just doesn't have any skills to get any win in my opinion.

StiltmanFTW
KC vs. Lizard, again... facepalm

Lizard wins.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>