Last Year Detroit Lions vs This Year Florida Gators

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hewhoknowsall
Who would win the majority of games?

The best current college team vs arguably the worst NFL team of all time.

Is the large fish in the small pond bigger than the small fish in the large pond?

RocasAtoll
It's not close. You're talking about a team full of college level players with maybe 6-7 college stars versus a professional team where EVERY player was a college star.

SuperLuigi
no not every player was a college star. get it correct. but seriously this years team is a downgrade. detroit every single time. make it the current tebow with chris leak's senior gator team and you get the best chance for a gator win. now 10/10 detroit with what i said 7/10 detroit. no college team really has a chance except the all american team.

DanZeke25
Lions would win every time. Most likely dominate every time too.

forumcrew
Lions, every time. A College basketball team vs an NBA would have a much better shot than football.

Darth Macabre
Yup, Lions.

Digi
There hasn't been a year in football existence where this type of question ends with the college team winning.

forumcrew
Originally posted by Digi
There hasn't been a year in football existence where this type of question ends with the college team winning.

Yep the pure difference in size/speed is just too much.

Hewhoknowsall
So one of the worst teams in NFL history is still leagues above currently the best team in college?

k...

forumcrew
Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall
So one of the worst teams in NFL history is still leagues above currently the best team in college?

k...

Just like the kid who finishes in last place at the spelling bee is still a better speller than the smartest guy at your work/class/etc..

They are both football teams but the games are different.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall

k... Yes.

SpadeKing
unless is the 60s 50s era vs present college teams.

Digi
Originally posted by SpadeKing
unless is the 60s 50s era vs present college teams.

Sure, but that's like saying a gun beats a bow and arrow. You're talking about different eras. Under the stipulations of this thread, the pro team will always win.

forumcrew
Originally posted by Digi
Sure, but that's like saying a gun beats a bow and arrow. You're talking about different eras. Under the stipulations of this thread, the pro team will always win.

lol yea I mean you could put together a team of 13-15 year olds today that could beat a real old school professional basketball team. And it would be the same reason any NFL team beats any college team, size/power/athleticism advantage.

SuperLuigi
Originally posted by forumcrew
lol yea I mean you could put together a team of 13-15 year olds today that could beat a real old school professional basketball team. And it would be the same reason any NFL team beats any college team, size/power/athleticism advantage.

no they wouldnt beat an old school team. the teens would be whining about fouls and the pro team would keep scoring. bill russell>>> any teen you can put on that team

botankus
Whenever they play, I'd like Calvin Johnson and Kevin Smith on my fantasy team.

And, for the first time ever, the Detroit defense.

forumcrew
Originally posted by SuperLuigi
no they wouldnt beat an old school team. the teens would be whining about fouls and the pro team would keep scoring. bill russell>>> any teen you can put on that team

No shit you really thought I was talking about Russel and Dr J era? WAY older. Meaning a bunch of 5'8" 150 lb white guys.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.