the riddler vs reed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chomperx9
the riddler has one week to come up with a more challenging tha ever super riddle of where he has hidden a nuclear bomb in NY

can reed figure out where the bomb is ? no help from others

reed has 48 hours to find the bomb

xJLxKing
Nah. Reed is a scientist. You need to be a good detective to beat the Riddler.

SuperLuigi
no he cant

chomperx9
ok reed gets 48 hours

xJLxKing
Aces it laughing out loud

BruceSkywalker
Reed solves this in a very short period

Prep-Man
Depends on how good of a detective reed is.

Board Walker
I think reed phails

vansonbee
Reed Fails,

SamZED
Reed solves it. Or builds a machine that locates nuclear bombs...

jalek moye
Originally posted by SamZED
Reed solves it. Or builds a machine that locates nuclear bombs...

exactly

Kris Blaze
Reed builds a detective machine like Batman. Only million times better.

Bouboumaster
Reed, in 12 hours, build a device able to spot nuclear shit and ate a Big Mac. He then find Ridler by hacking T3H INT3RN3T!!!1

chomperx9
reed has to use the clues left by the riddler to find the nuclear bomb

Badabing
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Reed builds a detective machine like Batman. Only million times better. Impossible. Batman is infinite. uhuh

I'm torn about this thread. Reed is smart but I don't have any feats in memory which will get him the win. I guess if the clues were fractal algorithms and quantum mechanics he'd win.

rotiart
Reed builds batman

chomperx9
Originally posted by rotiart
Reed builds batman no building he can only use the clues to figure out where the bomb is. to disassemble the bomb is easy theres an off switch on it. finding it is the puzzle

D_Dude1210
Reed comes up with an algorithm that solves all riddles.

chomperx9
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
Reed comes up with an algorithm that solves all riddles. riddler has batman watching over riddler make sure he doesnt cheat. if batman catches reed cheating riddler sets off the bomb there for reed cant build anything like that

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by chomperx9
riddler has batman watching over riddler make sure he doesnt cheat. if batman catches reed cheating riddler sets off the bomb there for reed cant build anything like that

He can't create equations now?

psycho gundam
riddler had batman watch riddler?

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by psycho gundam
riddler had batman watch riddler?

I saw that too.

D_Dude1210
The Reedler! big grin

chomperx9
Originally posted by psycho gundam
riddler had batman watch riddler? riddler has batman watching over reed. please forgive me father wont let it happen.

dont know why everyone makes a big deal when someone miss types something

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
He can't create equations now?

chomperx9
why you quoted yourself ? he can use equataions to solve the problem. just cant create and objects like to scan the entire city for bombs and crap or else it would be spite

Wei Phoenix
why you quoted yourself ? he can use equataions to solve the problem. just cant create and objects like to scan the entire city for bombs and crap or else it would be spite

Then look up the definition of an algorithm.

Wei Phoenix
riddler has batman watching over reed. please forgive me father wont let it happen.

dont know why everyone makes a big deal when someone miss types something

We only point out the funny ones.

chomperx9
Then look up the definition of an algorithm. that would be allowed

Wei Phoenix
riddler has batman watching over riddler make sure he doesnt cheat. if batman catches reed cheating riddler sets off the bomb there for reed cant build anything like that

This implies that you intended making algorithms illegal and against Riddler's rules.

chomperx9
This implies that you intended making algorithms illegal and against Riddler's rules. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Algorithm

algorithms isnt ilegal and against the rules. batman is watching reed so he doesnt use a satelite to search for a bomb across the city or anything like that. he has to figure out the puzzle on his own using his brain which means no building crap. dont know why thats so hard to understand.

Wei Phoenix
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Algorithm

algorithms isnt ilegal and against the rules. batman is watching reed so he doesnt use a satelite to search for a bomb across the city or anything like that. he has to figure out the puzzle on his own using his brain which means no building crap. dont know why thats so hard to understand.

You said that after someone said he creates an algorithm to figure out all riddles...all I'm saying...

chomperx9
You said that after someone said he creates an algorithm to figure out all riddles...all I'm saying... wasnt a 100% sure what that was till i googled it thats why i replied back algorithms allowed.

D_Dude1210
In that case, Reed creates an algorithm that solves all riddles!! ^_^

PS. On an unrelated note: ARG! It's hard typing on a french keyboard!!!

SamZED
Well, he created an algorithm that can locate ANY hero on earth nomatter where they are and even if their identity is secret. So yeah he finds a way to locate the bomb.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.