Force Unleashed Clone Wars style

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wolverine2006
Ok. so if they do not make a live action force unleashed movie. then the people who make the clone wars tv show should totally make a movie based on the force unleashed...that would be so sick.

mattatom
Originally posted by Wolverine2006
Ok. so if they do not make a live action force unleashed movie. then the people who make the clone wars tv show should totally make a movie based on the force unleashed...that would be so sick. Think about what TCW animated has done to canon. Think about what they'll most likely Overpower to. Fans: "Wow Marek threw that fully operational star destroyer into the gun battery while sitting down in his training room on the Death Star doing Algebra." They would go completely wild with the "titan in the force" line.

Edit- Simply. No.

~:Mr.Anderson:~
It would be cool if it was like polar express/beowolf animation (yes, both movies sucked, I know, but not because of animation style but because of a lack of brains in the writers).

I would want to see it. (i still haven't seen the clone wars movie)

mattatom
Originally posted by ~:Mr.Anderson:~
It would be cool if it was like polar express/beowolf animation (yes, both movies sucked, I know, but not because of animation style but because of a lack of brains in the writers).

I would want to see it. (i still haven't seen the clone wars movie) Don't see TCW movie it sucks, big time.

Wolverine2006
Originally posted by mattatom
Think about what TCW animated has done to canon. Think about what they'll most likely Overpower to. Fans: "Wow Marek threw that fully operational star destroyer into the gun battery while sitting down in his training room on the Death Star doing Algebra." They would go completely wild with the "titan in the force" line.

Edit- Simply. No.

oh well. most fans already know about tfu game...who hasnt seen the trailer where he pulls down the destroyer? i think the apprentice is an awesome character and id love to see him throw down with maul, vader, and the other jedi and sith. tfu is canon so why not?

Lord Lucien
oh well. most fans already know about tfu game...who hasnt seen the trailer where he pulls down the destroyer? i think the apprentice is an awesome character and id love to see him throw down with maul, vader, and the other jedi and sith. tfu is canon so why not? Um, being canon, the only way Marek is going up against Maul would be through Proxy. Which would just feel soooo... cheap on the writers' part.

But then again, they absolutely murdered the Clone Wars, so we already they're game to f*ck us over again.

mattatom
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
But then again, they absolutely murdered the Clone Wars, so we already they're game to f*ck us over again. This is what I said, simplified.

Nephthys
They've already done this btw.

mattatom
Originally posted by Nephthys
They've already done this btw. I died many times to Maul, second hardest fight for me imho.

Hybris
Hardest fight was versus Kazdan Paratus in my opinion, the rest was easy wink

mattatom
Originally posted by Hybris
Hardest fight was versus Kazdan Paratus in my opinion, the rest was easy wink Kazdan, seriously? Dang he was easiest for me, except expansion boss.

Tsal Can
He was time consuming. 2nd Battle with Vader for me was the hardest.

Wolverine2006
2nd vader fight is definitely the hardest. but anyways yeah, i know his fight with darth maul was just one of proxy's simulations but i dont care. i still think it would be badass to see. and i like the clone wars animated series, better than the 1-3 trilogy ever was and anakin is way cooler on the show.

mattatom
2nd vader fight is definitely the hardest. but anyways yeah, i know his fight with darth maul was just one of proxy's simulations but i dont care. i still think it would be badass to see. and i like the clone wars animated series, better than the 1-3 trilogy ever was and anakin is way cooler on the show. Are you for real? TCW series has massacred canon for this era of the SW universe.

Lord Lucien
2nd vader fight is definitely the hardest. but anyways yeah, i know his fight with darth maul was just one of proxy's simulations but i dont care. i still think it would be badass to see. and i like the clone wars animated series, better than the 1-3 trilogy ever was and anakin is way cooler on the show. You're either very young or very doped up on CRAZY to think the CGI Clone Wars, movie or television show, is better in any shape or form than the prequels. Prequel Jar Jar>>>>CW Jar Jar. And that's saying something.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.