Juggernaut vs Everybody Below Herald in Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SuperLuigi
juggernaut has full use of the cyttorak. Juggernaut cannot be BFR'd

D_Dude1210
Geeez, juggs with no BFR O_o

What do you mean by "full use"?

Endless Mike
Shadowcat/Xavier tagteam

Survivor19
While people are stalling him, mages perform ritual and steal his powers from him. It has been done before, btw.

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by Survivor19
While people are stalling him, mages perform ritual and steal his powers from him. It has been done before, btw.

He wasn't completely powerless.

KingD19
Full use of his powers is like, Trion+8 Days to infinity. He wins.

gogogadgetgo
if the x-men can do it by their lonesome, then everybody below herald in marvel should be able to do it

Kris Blaze
Everybody fairly easily.

KingD19
Look at the opening post, Juggernaut has full access to all of Cyttorak's abilities and powers.

Sir Faceman
Originally posted by KingD19
Look at the opening post, Juggernaut has full access to all of Cyttorak's abilities and powers.

Kris doesn't like reading. He just likes looking at the pretty pictures. stick out tongue stick out tongue

SuperLuigi
ALSO IF JUGGERNAUT KILLS SOMEONE THEY ARE DONE IN THE FIGHT.

Doctor-Alvis
By full use do you mean at his peak or with all the power of Cyttorak but none of the skill or experience?

galactusischere
how can characters below herald beat Trion Juggs??

Konton
Originally posted by SuperLuigi
ALSO IF JUGGERNAUT KILLS SOMEONE THEY ARE DONE IN THE FIGHT.

Obviously.

http://img464.imageshack.us/img464/1153/img02672ei.th.jpg

Doctor-Alvis
Originally posted by galactusischere
how can characters below herald beat Trion Juggs??
The same way they did before?

I don't know if it's fair to use Trion Juggernaut though. He was powerful but because of a third party.

galactusischere
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
The same way they did before?

Under their own power?

SuperLuigi
By full use do you mean at his peak or with all the power of Cyttorak but none of the skill or experience?

he is fully tapped into it. every power it has he has at his disposal.

Originally posted by Konton
Obviously.

http://img464.imageshack.us/img464/1153/img02672ei.th.jpg

that was just in case people could be brought back.

galactusischere

Then thats basically Trion Juggs
everybody=dead(without plot device that is)

Doctor-Alvis
Fully tapped is just Juggernaut at his peak. Are you trying to say Juggernaut has Cyttorak's full power?

Under their own power?
Yeah. They went into Juggernaut's mind and helped him fight the spirit that took over his body. In the scenario where Juggernaut is with the spirit took over his body, even though that is more a tribute to the evil spirit's power and not Juggernaut or Cyttorak's, I think the fact that it's all of Marvel under herald level instead of some X-Men makes up for it.

galactusischere
Fully tapped is just Juggernaut at his peak. Are you trying to say Juggernaut has Cyttorak's full power?

Yeah. They went into Juggernaut's mind and helped him fight the spirit that took over his body. In the scenario where Juggernaut is with the spirit took over his body, even though that is more a tribute to the evil spirit's power and not Juggernaut or Cyttorak's, I think the fact that it's all of Marvel under herald level instead of some X-Men makes up for it.

I said WITHOUT plot devices that was clearly a plot device no way in hell are they going to beat Cyttorak who is an elder god level being

Doctor-Alvis
I said WITHOUT plot devices that was clearly a plot device no way in hell are they going to beat Cyttorak who is an elder god level being
What plot device? Xavier took them in his head and helped Cain fight the evil spirit. Cyttorak wasn't involved in the Trion Juggernaut incident. Unless it's been retconned.

Sin I AM
wassup wit all the Marko wanking lately

Vision and Emma ftw

galactusischere
Originally posted by Sin I AM
wassup wit all the Marko wanking lately

Vision and Emma ftw
so Emma Frost and Vison beat Trion Juggernaut?
Trion Juggs was near FP Tyrant level

Doctor-Alvis
Trion Juggs was near FP Tyrant level
How so?

galactusischere
How so?

umm Cyttorak?

Doctor-Alvis
umm Cyttorak?
What about him?

galactusischere
What about him?
what I mean is that Cyttorak's power is close to FP Tyrant

Doctor-Alvis
what I mean is that Cyttorak's power is close to FP Tyrant
Which wouldn't be surprising, he's an elder god. But, unless retconned, the story goes that Juggernaut was possessed by an evil spirit, not Cyttorak.

galactusischere
Which wouldn't be surprising, he's an elder god. But, unless retconned, the story goes that Juggernaut was possessed by an evil spirit, not Cyttorak.

he had the powers of Cyttorak

Doctor-Alvis
he had the powers of Cyttorak
Which issue did it say that in?

Sin I AM
so this is trion juggs, y didnt the thread starter jus say trion juggs...i thought it was juggs just using his powers the way he 's classically depicted. He would not have all of cytorraks power.

Emma ,Vision ftw

SoulDevourer
Rogue CAN steal Jugs power right? (she did it once iirc and she grow in size or somethin, and Cain shrinked & became human)

Doctor-Alvis
so this is trion juggs, y didnt the thread starter jus say trion juggs...i thought it was juggs just using his powers the way he 's classically depicted. He would not have all of cytorraks power.

Emma ,Vision ftw
I'm still not sure if he means Trion Juggernaut or Juggernaut with all of Cyttorak's power. There is a difference. Trion Juggernaut was possessed by an evil spirit from a dupe gem, not Cyttorak.

occultdestroyer
Nico Minoru

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Nico Minoru

This right here.

Sin I AM
I'm still not sure if he means Trion Juggernaut or Juggernaut with all of Cyttorak's power. There is a difference. Trion Juggernaut was possessed by an evil spirit from a dupe gem, not Cyttorak.

I'm ASSuming that he means a non-jobbing classically depicted juggernaut. Since Trion would be spite, and Cytorrak would never imbue Marko with ALL his power that wouldn't make sense he's still only an avatar so at the most he'd have 49% of the elder gods powers...still

Vision Emma ftw roll eyes (sarcastic)

Doctor-Alvis
I'm ASSuming that he means a non-jobbing classically depicted juggernaut. Since Trion would be spite, and Cytorrak would never imbue Marko with ALL his power that wouldn't make sense he's still only an avatar so at the most he'd have 49% of the elder gods powers...still

Vision Emma ftw roll eyes (sarcastic)
I think classic and Trion Juggernaut would be the easier options to beat. Trion Juggernaut was powerful, yeah, but his mental weakness was two fold. If you can get the evil spirit out of him he is no longer Trion Juggernaut.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.