Team Batman vs Team Daredevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
Batman and Batgirl (Cassandra Cain) vs Daredevil, Electra.

Which team come out on top.

Juk3n
Done too many times, Elektra can take either Bats, and DD can atleast Hold either bats long enough for Elektra to dispatch the other.

-Pr-
If Elektra's using TP, that sways things massively imo. Otherwise, Team Bats, but by no means easily...

galactusischere
Elektra gets her TP abilities?
then DD and Elektra

Philosophía
Batman/Batgirl.

SuperLuigi
elektra and batgirl end up on top.

Philosophía
Originally posted by SuperLuigi
elektra and batgirl end up on top.

On top of Batman, you mean.

While Daredevil hears them moan (get it, he can't even watch ? hahaha..) --digi's dog picture would be better here-

facepalm

psycho gundam
elektra's tp ability shouldn't give her much over batman, doesn't he rock a tp blocker in his mask?

and her fighting ability is on par with batgirl...or dare i say a notch below. vin

Konton
Originally posted by psycho gundam
elektra's tp ability shouldn't give her much over batman, doesn't he rock a tp blocker in his mask?

and her fighting ability is on par with batgirl...or dare i say a notch below. vin
If you were to say she was a notch below, you'd be mistaken.

The Nuul
Team wins.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by -Pr-
If Elektra's using TP, that sways things massively imo. Otherwise, Team Bats, but by no means easily...

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Konton
If you were to say she was a notch below, you'd be mistaken. they don't have the same style, and imo batgirl's is more effective.

Juk3n
Originally posted by psycho gundam
they don't have the same style, and imo batgirl's is more effective.

Based on what? And in what particular area is Elektras style inferior to Batgirl OR Batman for that matter?

psycho gundam
i'm basing it off of elektra's tp effectiveness being dubious at best.

fighting skills are arguably equal all around, but batgirls still has her advantage.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.